SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

General James Morgan

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok so we have had a nice PM exchange & lets go back to board.

Wow that sfunny 'cause I was just thinking I like your idea of going with it!

I started reasoning that I'll probably get burned soon anyhow, my story is so ridiculous; if I get dropped I'd love to try to coax him into doing the whole phone thing for new addys somehow.

I guess I always looked @ it like: He will inevitably figure out that saluto is BS, when he consults w/ his lad buddys (which he will). So the way I looked @ it the chop can only go on for so long, then you'r burnt... But Im new @ this & might be dead wrong. Maybe the correct thing to do is to push on w/ whats working & the hell w/ longevity! - Torture him w/ salut0!

I guess I'm torn on the subject!

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No word from captain morgan (argh)

On the brite side, he has started sending 419 letters to my fake bank character (the one that choped his 3,500). I guess the game is up!?!?!

Quote:
National Inland Revenue commission
Budgeting and Planning Section
Federal Ministry of Finance PMB 20021
Area 1 Garki FCT Abuja - Nigeria
Telex: 20022, 20023, 20024.

I am senator Musa Gambari, I am writing you this proposal in respect
of some excess revenue collections from the Nigeria National Petroleum

corporation (NNPC) Foreign Crude Sales and Production USA and European

civil and aviation industries. The parameter of the revenue excess
comes from crude oil sales and productions, collectable revenues
projected revenues and foreign exchange rates. I can assure you that
the revenue collection data register in my office is 100% tidy and has

no trace. I personally discovered this via a revenue collection data
register in my office during the previous military government led by
Late General Sanni Abacha. The excess funds are amounting to
$15.5millionUSD under the custody of Central Bank of Nigeria . Some
panels of enquiries were set up by the government to check these
excesses only to submit back report of credibility and accountability
to the president. Therefore, I want you to reason with me, as I am due

for retirement next year after 37 years in active service; I am
appalling to you now to be the beneficiary of these funds so that I
can change the account code into your name within 24hrs of your
commitment.

Right now this funds is lying in a suspense account, due to my
position in the Nigerian government, it is forbidden for civil
servants to operate foreign account or transfer of funds. All the
modalities to make sure that this transaction is successful and hitch
free have been worked out.
Note: I have just gotten this account opened, and as soon as this
funds gets to your account, help me lodge it into this account below.

BARCLAYS BANK PLC.
3 BEDFORD STREET EXETER DEVON EX 11 LX U.K.
SORT CODE: 20-30-47
A/C NO: xxxxxxxx USD.

Finally, this transfer will only take two weeks to get into your bank
account and also to process the bank requested documents. Please keep
this proposal to your self, and please what is your commission. For
this project? Please I need to know so that we can commence as soon as

you indicate interest, and do not forget to send me your personal
telephone and fax numbers including mobile if any for direct
communication.
I await your immediate response.

Yoursfaithfully
Senator Musa Gambari.
Chairman National Inland Revenue Commission.

Do I have myself a lad account number Question (I didnt read the letter)

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he finally went nuts and is just spamming anything that moves.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

did salud0 get any?

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not yet. I'll see about causing him some more pain tomorrow but right now the ball and chain is forcing me to watch some movie with the kid. I am not a Disney movie fan, but watching "Boondock Saints" with a 6 year old is not a good idea.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

edited 5/03

203.162.139.21 Vietnam
203.162.139.21 Vietnam
203.162.139.21 Vietnam
203.162.139.21 Vietnam
41.222.67.140 Nigeria
41.222.67.140 Nigeria
41.222.67.140 Nigeria
* The last IP listed is usually the originating IP address

(IPs from said letter) sent from [email protected] Shocked that addy threw me for a loop! Could it be that we are dealing w/ a gang here... I mean w/all the different scripts I have been sent so far... Just doesn't make sense for one lad to run so many scripts, it would be confusing for him. Or maybe its just the whole internet cafe spying on one another (think den of thieves) - LOL this would explain the parannoia.

He might think of my chop character as being in a different league then solud0... Could be interesting (but its not a safe addy for me, its yahoo). Maybe someone can give me a quick primer on going 'dynamic'. The best outcome might be to get him to think that he is being choped by salud0 & also by some unnamed guy from zenithbank. Then we could try to get him to beg salud0 to hire him & his first job could be to clean out max / take out archenemy zenithbank guyman.... All under the (mis)guidance of salud0, of course... & you know what happens when he messes up salud0's instructions; 1 hurdle = 1 trophy.

sent a couple requests for authentication of his misserable 'code of conduct', first to his old addy then to the new one, on 05/02:
Quote:
Captain Morgan - What is code of conduct please!

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have set up a new gmail acct for max, it is: notmaxXXXXXX@gmail. As much as I was planning to ignore the request to use new addys from captain morgan, I could not resist the urge to light a new fuse and try to get some more audio of the lad. I went back & read his instructions, and followed them to a T Wink

This is what notmax sent to campbell powell:

date May 3, 2008 10:56 AM
subject max - codeofconduct

Quote:
mr. campbell - plase forward to the captain morgan -

this is from max, dont answer withless the code of conduct.

Captain mrogan - I have bean able to talk with my uncle Morice, he has the 4,500 ready for the fees. Please get back to me quickly with your new information for the new email box address. I understand now that there has been some imposing on the interwebs scoudrels are anywhere!!! This is not important, we have to continue with this transfer this is most important for me!

You have to set up a supersecret contact mailbox because these hackers must be strong men so they see message you sent for me. See - Max is smart!

There is no way that they can have this box adres for me now so it is safe. To be sure the 4500 to juliet is safely executed. Set up a new adres box for yourself, than call me on my phone number, it should now be working for message. I do not have a phone myself now it does not work, but the ship captain let me to use the ship to shoal radios for calling to my number from the maersk operator, than I pick up masage no probelm. If you can call the ship to skoal radio I am in the helm now I will get it. It is: Maersk Line, MOL Innovation, north atlantic, on route to rotterdam to bremerhaven.

Time is short, so act fast since moris is going on camping with his nieces he is waiting to send money!

I wait now - Max

PS: I also have good news since I made friends with some guy here works on ship from gana and hes from nearby to you in nigeria. Tonite we drink whiskey together he has invited me.

By the way, the k7 greeting sounds (kindof) like this, but slightly lower quality:

Click here to watch worst-phone-greeting

It is a low quality haitian talk show over the radio, with the AC blaring, recorded through the speakerphone of my cell phone. Strangely didnt come out so good Very Happy

edit: I might try this from the mysterious choper-john shaw character, if I can get a dynamic IP going, its just athought for now:

Quote:
edit / sniped

Last edited by juju4u on Mon May 05, 2008 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll get to working on my plan for today. Was sick all weekend. Sad

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm dropped!!!

I gave him another chop last night, complete w/ a 4,500 WU receipt. My stumbling idiot character was too over the top. Oh well, good to know; starting to build a profile of the lad Very Happy .

Time to toss out another line. Hopefully Solud0 hasn't got him so freaked out that he's dropped the original addy(s) altogether.

Chop went like this (sent from Max's original addy to the OLD & NEW captain morgan addys & to MY fake banker character):

from [email protected]
to John Shaw <[email protected]>
cc James Morgan <[email protected]>,[email protected] date May 4, 2008 5:37 PM
subject Re: URGENT (sigmoidal code 1234)

Quote:
Captain Morgan
It's me, Max.
sigmaidal code 1234

Ok, captain its all done. We did like you said morice send the 4500 saturdy. It take long time to get western union bank reciept but done now, I send it to john shean now. The 10 millions will be in my accountant this week.
Max

PS: My new friend invited me to Gana!

On 5/3/08, John Shaw <[email protected]> wrote:

MR. MAX XXXXXX

GOOD DAY AND HOW IS YOUR FAMILY

SEND THE WESTERN UNION RECEIPT NOW OR YOUR PAYMENT OF 10 MILLION WILL BE LOST FOREVER.

IMPORTANT DO NOT TALK TO GENERAL UNTIL MONDAY HIS EMAIL IS HIJACKED

GOD BLESSED
THE REAL JOHN SHAW NOT THE IMPOSTERS
ZENITH BANK

Edit: I had this drafted & lying around, so I figured I'd send it (from another addy he doesnt know):

to: 3 of his addys
subject URGENT

Quote:

Wazup Emeka!
I am, "John Shaw not the imposter".

I was very surprised to see that a MUGU like you could rope in thatabsolute goldmine of a SUPER-MUGU Max. I mean, WOW, in case you don'tknow the total, the guy has sent me US 8,000 in the space of a week,and he is ready for more. That's right, he has been sending me moreand more money, each time thinking that he is sending it to you.HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Then when he realizes who he sent it to, I suspectthat he is ashamed and does not admit it to you. HAHAHAHA. I am justplaying him up against you now, and you play him back into my hands,you are so predictable.

You see Emeka, I have been playing max like only a MASTA can. You arenot a MASTA, you are another MUGU to me. I won this game that was yourgame, now it is my game. I am not Nigerian like you Emeka, I am thereal deal, educated and from their world. You can never understandthem like I can, nor can you talk to them like I can. I am part of anorganization, and WE have resources like you can only dream of.

Thanks for passing him along, and, NO, you cannot have him back.Although I do pity you, you will not get anything from me in exchangeexcept this email to tell you what happened. If you know what is goodfor you, you will pass Max on to me now, Emeka. I will consider givingyou a cut if I can get another US15,000 out of him, but the 8000 Ialready got is all mine. For this you would have to do some work.

You will never know my name � So call me MASTA
Stop sending me your pitifully 419 letters or I will bury you, you
stupid f#@!king little player!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic