SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I know this is goofy crap

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And properly belongs elsewhere, but it is in a class of its own as regards spelling and malapropisms.

Quote:
FROM THE DISK OF THE MANAGER OF GOLD COST SECURITY COMPANY
ACCRA GHANA LTD
OSU BRANCH ACCRA
BOX 652 OSU ACCRA GHANA
WEST AFRICAN GHANA.

Dear Miss xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
I GOT EXPLANATION FROM THE ISSUE OF MISS OF ACCRA GHANA CONSIDERING THE SUM OF AMOUNT 82.000 MILLION (POUNDS AND I72KILOGRAM OF GOLDS. THAT WAS DEPOSITED IN MY BRANCH HERE IN OSU ACCRA GHANA .
SO WE WONT TO KNOW IF YOU ARE THE ONW THAT WILL RECIEVE THE FUND FOR OF ACCRA GHANA. NOW IF IS YOU WE WONT YOU TO MACK SHUR THAT YOU FINISH WITH HER LAWYER AND ALSO MACK SHUR THAT YOUR NAME WILL BE IN THE DOCUMENTS AS THE FORING BENAFISHARI.
I HOPE YOU UNDEARSTANDING ME. (sort of)

THANK YOU
FROM THE MANAGER OF GOLD COST
SECURITY COMPANY GHANA LTD.

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you bait this guy, please mack shur that you keep us posted!

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thomas-the-tank wrote:
And properly belongs elsewhere, but it is in a class of its own as regards spelling and malapropisms.

Quote:

AND ALSO MACK SHUR THAT YOUR NAME WILL BE IN THE DOCUMENTS AS THE FORING BENAFISHARI.

Someone's done a fine job of educating this guy.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing upstairs but sawdust. Hardly worth baiting. I feel he has been deployed purely as a distraction.
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure you're right - he is trying to get me to hurry up with a payment - he's just sent me another character's bank details. It's account killing time again.

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I read the letter and found it to be perfect. I did not see one miisspeling misstakke.

so mack shur you bate himm

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had one of those, a super stupid lad, and it ended up a begging lad. In the end he confessed he had no gold (really?), and needed $40,000 to start a business... I could have safari'd him, but it was like shooting fish in a barrel, dead fish, on thorazine. No challenge. So I let him go.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic