SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

send greetings by email to Kevin -a check-lad who is in jail

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There was a lad busted for his check scams before 3 days in San Diego and he is still in jail:

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/northcounty/20080502-0759-bn02arrest.html

This is the link to the sheriff`s office where you can find a link "send an email to this inmate" (a new service offered by the Sheriff)

I think its a nice idea to send some encouraging greetings to Kevin the check scammer (don�t be too abusive or they won�t let the email through):

http://www.sdsheriff.net/wij/wijDetail.aspx?BookNum=8131844

and this is where the bastard is rotting right now: http://www.sdsheriff.net/vdf/index.html

maybe he needs a good plan how to escape from the jail (but be careful when sending something as the Sheriff�s office is registering the sender`s IP details !!!) Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hmm, maybe i'll give him the mtcn now.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't be so cruel.

Send him something to read like,

Soap in a Prison Shower - the Myths, the Legends and the Truth

or

50 Ways to Have Fun in Prison (only for Lifers)

or

How Your Name Affects How Long You'll Survive Prison (the Name Kevin doesn't come out well)

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sending an "MTCN" or a confirmation that the check has been cashed will make Kevin bite the bars as he is not successful to get the money for his bail (which is 60.000 U$) Wink

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

any more good ideas???

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

afaik-bail is 10% of the total amount set-so if bail is set at 60k-6k will get you out.

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
baiter_boi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Email him and tell him you would love to help raise his bail money. However we will need a processing fee for the delivery agent (which has to be sent through WU of course)

And of course remind him that it's 100% risky free Very Happy

<i><b>your mother was raped by a gang of imbecile and gave birth to a degenerate mother f****r like you<b></i>

New to 419? Sign up for a mentor
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sheriff's investigators contacted Harper as they were following up on a complaint
involving a victim in Oregon who was selling a horse over the Internet,
said Sgt. Mark.

Kevin went to see a man about a horse.

By the way, here is a horse website which mentions this scam:
http://www.ultimatehorsesite.com/ads/scam.html

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

very splendid ideas so far.

Maybe we can find some well-wishers who can pack ONE big parcel containing all kind of usefull trash (diaphers, old shoes etc. ) to the poor lad Kevin Twisted Evil (please NOT too many parcels as we do not want to harrass the wards fom that jail) Wink

Jolly Roger

Vcamera
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the best news I've heard all day. I sure hope they charge him with each count of theft, and make the sentences for each count consecutive. He should rot in jail for the rest of his life. Evil or Very Mad

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just sent him this email and hope that it will cheer him up:

Quote:
[email protected] an mich
Details anzeigen 16:49 (Vor 8 Minuten) Antworten

This message is sent to confirm your email for inmate KEVIN MICHAEL HARPER

Here is the body of your message:

VERY IMPORTANT !!!

WE CAN BAIL YOU OUT IMMEDIATELY !!

Sir!

We have heard about your problems and we could possibly help you to bail you out
and raise the needed cash for your bail -6k-

Please contact the payment agent incharge: [email protected]

please note that you are required to pay 600 $ first by Western UNION for the processing fees in advance so we could handle your matter.

Be rest assured that everything will be handled 100% risky free satisfaction guaranteed !!!

Very best regards

jeff kline

agent

*** Please do not reply to this automated email. ***]

Jolly Roger

Vcamera
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
AEarhart51
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What an opportunity to give one of these scumbags a little taste of their own medicine.

LOVE it!!

I think I"ll send him an email myself. Maybe use the same format as they do:

"Dear One,

I am Barrister A. Earhart blah blah blah...."
3strikes_out
419Eater is my life

Location: Los Poblanos, Los Chilangos... de Durango...de Sonora...Sinaloa

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't laughed this hard in along time. Great idea Mathias! Very Happy

But you see me holding this sign for you and still not impress for the work I did. -Kumal Umal

...you still went ahead to make more payment to them without my knowledge, well that is so disgosting. -Charles Soludo
remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hasnt anyone got a barrister charles soludo account we can mail from offering legal assistance and obviously the fee's that go with the service.

Pm me and i will send away

Twisted Evil

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Mach 3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Kevin,
I have a lucrative business opportunity which I'd like to present to you. Working from the comfort of your current home, you can earn cash....serious cash! Forget license plates! No more laundry from the local hospital. No sir!......welcome to the wonderful, glamorous world of check cashing! Email me for details. No rush Kevin; I'm given to understand that you are currently a man of leisure, and will remain so for quite some time Very Happy

I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer It has defiled all forms of medical treatment
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

his court date is tomorrow

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is so funny. I love it. I think Kevin needs some jailhouse religion. And, I think the woman who he fathered 6 kids with should email him asking where the milk and diaper money is.

I also wonder who is screening the inmates emails?

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why not have your lads email him? I'm sure they could cheer him up. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BobCat wrote:
his court date is tomorrow

We should hurry to send him our messages !

Maybe the court date would be a great chance to take some pictures from a confirmed and (hopefully) handcuffed lad ?

Jolly Roger

Vcamera
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a Gmail account registered under the name of one Charles S0ludo. Let me know if you need me to send something. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot wrote:
I have a Gmail account registered under the name of one Charles S0ludo. Let me know if you need me to send something. Laughing

please use your phantasy and copy and paste one of the Soludo scam letters you have received lately (or take em from the surplus emails here on Eater) telling Kevin that his brandnew ATM card is ready and his long overdue inheritance Millions are now due to be released to him Wink

But don�t forget that your IP will be registered by the Sheriff�s office as they will send you a confirmation link on your email account that contains a cookie - so you can be traced !!! If you are from the USA better use a proxy when sending emails to Kevin the jailbird Cool

Jolly Roger

Vcamera
William Wankur
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him the MTCN last night. He hasn't replied.

"Why are you making me feel stupid?" - Mike Tutu

$5 Million in fake checks and counting!
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eh, I do have a proxy server at work. I doubt they'll care at the police station but I wonder if they'll see the humor.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anybody thought about sending him an e-mail from 'Big Dave' in cell number 6?
Something along the lines of :

Dear Kevin,
I saw you today and now I can't get you out of my mind.....

I just wonder if the censors would let it through?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him how to quickly clean up powdered soap in the shower Smile

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic