SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad is trying to get me to change to the dark side ?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All
I received this "Offer" as a reply today
for what ever reason the lad wants me to come over to the dark side (from star wars) and become an evil scammer.
Is that how it reads to you guys ?

What the heck is wash wash ????

Maybe he thinks baiters are so good at what they do, we should convert ?
got me beat why he sent it.

HELLO BROTHER,
I AM UCHE HILLARY. I AM A NIGERIAN BUT I RESIDENCE IN NEW DELHI THE CAPITAL OF INDIA. I AM FROM IDEMIL IN ANAMBRA STATE OF NIGERIA. I RECEIVED YOUR FORMAT IN MY BOX AND DECIDED TO KNOW U. I AM A GUY MAN. I AM INTO WASH WASH, COME AND CARRY, DIPLOMATIC LEVEL AND SO ON. I USE TO HAVE CONFIRM INDIAN ACCOUNTS (AZA) IN CASE YOUR MAGA WANT TO PAY YOU HERE. I ALSO HAVE CONTACTS IN MANY COUNTRIES.
BROTHER I WISH TO WORK TOGETHER WITH YOU SO THAT WE WILL SHARE MONEY ONE DAY BY GRACE OF GOD. BROTHER MY PROMISE TO YOU IS THAT I WON'T EAT YOUR OWN AND I WON'T LIKE YOU TO EAT MINE. IF WE WORK WITH SINCERITY WE WILL EASILY SHARE MONEY AND CONTINUE SHARING. CONTACT ME AT [email protected]. THAT'S MY EMAIL AND MY CHATTING ID. MY CONTACT NUMBER IS +919958160241. ADD ME IN YOUR MESSENGER IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE AM ALWAYS ONLINE. MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

THANKS.

UCHE HILLARY.
+919958160241
[email protected]

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You're not the first baiter to have been mistaken for a Lad - it happened to me once.

Try and draw him out, win his confidence - pretend you're a Lad. If he tries Ladspeak (such as Igbo), say you've lived in (whichever country) for years and prefer to stick to English.

"Wash wash" is a particular scam in which the mark is told money has been defaced or marked in some way and has to be cleaned using a special chemical.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
BROTHER MY PROMISE TO YOU IS THAT I WON'T EAT YOUR OWN AND I WON'T LIKE YOU TO EAT MINE
He says he won't chop your magas, but that doesn't mean you can't chop his. What a great opportunity for some fun! He wants to play, so let him play. Let us know how this one is going. It sounds like it could be very interesting. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
MoutonBlanc
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What would be interestig would be to get him to cough the mail addresses he's using for his scams.

Unless he uses the one in the mail he sent you...

I am so sorry for i know am the person delaying your Fund here in Nigeria (H0nest K0ffi)
I am not overwhelmed by your action to make me suffer. (P4nagi0tis K0lli4s)
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
(Dr 4bra L4w4l)
AND I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT A MAN OF YOUR CANNIBAL WILL DO ANYTHING TO HOT THE FEELING OF HUMANS (4ndr3 L4lumi3re)
I HAVE BEEN HAVING PATIENCE WITH YOU AND YOU ARE PUSHING ME TO WALL, GO FUCK YOUR SELF (J0hn W35T)
Easter Egg
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the info

In all the email scams i have read, I have not seen the wash wash one.
I'll try and bait him as an evil lad.

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
3digitty
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You might try convincing him that you are the boss of a large cartel. And he needs to be initiated in order to work with such a successful guyman as yourself.

Just think of how fun the initiation process could be!

"I can not take insult from people like you ,do not try it call me name's Bong,Your wife is a dog..." - Sensitive Scammer
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
"Wash wash" is a particular scam in which the mark is told money has been defaced or marked in some way and has to be cleaned using a special chemical.

And, of course, the chemicals cost money. Payment via Western Union obligatory.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
flimflammery
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The wash-wash scheme's been a hit up in Canada recently:

http://www.theguardian.pe.ca/index.cfm?sid=130464&sc=98
duke_bruin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ scambuster3

I have Mr Hillary on my yahoo messenger. See his picture here.

Also, he has been trying to call my k7 line to give me a bank account number to have my maga send payments to. Anyone care to field the call? Send me a pm and I will give you the details.

Okay,what can i do so that all will be well.im ready to do all what you says. ~P4STOR~
guy you dey fuck up ok ~Faith Si@ko~
Please note the correct spelling of my name: ABANA and not BANANA. ~Mr. Manual Banana~
Point of correction, the correct spelling of my name is ABANA and not Banana ~Mr. Manual Banana, again!~
duke_bruin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I forgot to mention that he tells jokes too. For instance�

Quote:
One hausa man dey die one day, he call him son say take this keys na for five lorrey heads and also i leave for you 100 cattles. and he died.***** an igbo man was dying, he called his son and said take this keys na to my shops in idumota and iweka road, please take stock and let me know if my sales girl took anything before i die. he died.****** a benin man was dying, he called his son, son, silver and gold i have any but what i have i will give you. take this email box and password.. please check am if control don enter make i for fit remove am before i die. Lol........i hailooooooooooo
Rolling Eyes

Okay,what can i do so that all will be well.im ready to do all what you says. ~P4STOR~
guy you dey fuck up ok ~Faith Si@ko~
Please note the correct spelling of my name: ABANA and not BANANA. ~Mr. Manual Banana~
Point of correction, the correct spelling of my name is ABANA and not Banana ~Mr. Manual Banana, again!~
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^

Quote:
...five lorrey heads

Now there's a classic tag line if I ever saw one. Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic