SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad is planning a military-style hit on me!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one brought joy to my heart. Wink

In addition to my normal baiting character, I'm also playing a rival lad, who has made my pet angry enough (by chopping a $7800 dolla) to tell me that this is what he's planning to do to him:

Quote:
Please make no mistake about this and believe me its time to proove myself to that bastard called [Fake Lad]. Please, I dont want you to be down or discouraged, just be a man and follow our game plan and I assure you we will smile last. It is time for war and I will go to Namibia with a sniper millitary friend of mine and we have worked out the strategies on how to go about this, but your geocache friend aslo have a long role to play which will assist us locate [Fake Lad]'s whereabout before we strike.

Does this count as a death threat? Laughing

"I pray that the gorillas will not destroy the slip i.e. the customers copy." -- Div1ne Ok0ye

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd say yes for one. Good work!

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you getting a lad to go geocaching?

what's the clue going to be?

zbz tvctujuvujpo dzqifs
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

andronicus wrote:
Does this count as a death threat?

Well, since you are the fake lad, I guess the threat applies to you! It's a choice one -- no idle "you will die within 7 days." This one is strategic. Wink

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Newdonym: yes, there's geocaching involved. The whole bait is basically a big treasure hunt.

"I pray that the gorillas will not destroy the slip i.e. the customers copy." -- Div1ne Ok0ye

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic