SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HOW FAR? I HOPE THIS DAY FINDS YOU WELL Laughing

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE A CHILD OF A THOUSAND FATHER AND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL REMAIN IN POVERTY. HAVE YOU EVER COUNT A MILLION IN YOUR LIFE? YOU THAT IS NOT AN ILLETRATE. YOU FOOL FOR NOTHING. BY THE WAY WHAT SCHOOL DO YOU GO THAT IS PUFFING YOU STUPID HEAD?

NIGERIA IS NOT WHO GOES THE HIGHEST SCHOOL THAT MAKE MONEY SO YOU ARE THINKING THAT THE SCHOOL YOU GO WILL DO YOU ANY GOOD IS A LIKE BECAUSE IF YOU ARE NOT AMONG GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS. YOU WILL REMAIN IN POVERTY SO JUST GO AHEAD AND REMAIN IN POVERTY AND I WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR SISTERS FOR JUST TEN NAIRA YOU CHILD OF A THOUSAND FATHER AND YOU KNOW QUIT ALRIGHT THAT YOUR MOTHER IS NOT GOOD TO TALK ABOUT BECAUSE SHE FUCK LIKE A DOG.

BE INFORMED THAT I HAVE MY OWN LEGIT THAT I MAKE MORE THAN ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND IN A WEEK SO THINK OF YOUR SELF AND YOUR LIFE STOP INSULTING PEOPLE ON MAIL. YOU ARE NOTHING AND YOU WILL REMAIN NOTHING. A ILLETRATE LIKE BUT GRADUATE DO ANSWER ME SIR BECAUSE I AM FINANCIALLY GREAT THAN THEM AND THEY WILL CONTINUE CALLING ME SIR AND EVEN YOU WHEN YOU SEE ME FACE TO FACE AND ACCESS ME IN EVERY GIVEN TIME, YOU WILL CALL ME SIR BECAUSE I HAVE MONEY AT MY AGE. JUST 36 YRS OLD AND I AM CONTROLING MORE THAN 43MILLION IN MY BUSINESS ACCOUNT WHY IN MY FAMILY AND PRIVATE ACCOUNT WILL WORTH 41 TO 42 MILLION. I HAVE TRAVELED MORETHAN 19 COUNTRIES, AND YOU? NONE. FO OL LIKE YOU. BASTARD WITH A THOUSAND FATHER.

YOU BETTER THINK OF YOUR LIFE AND KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOU AND IF YOU WANT ME O TEACH YOU SCAM OR FRAUD, YOU CAN GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER SO THAT I CAN TEACH YOU HOW TO MAKE MONEY. BECAUSE YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FOOL OF ALL FOOLS.

WELL YOU CAN MANAGE THIS FOR NOW AS I WILL BE EXPECTING MORE INSULT FROM YOU OLD RAT WITH EVIL TENDERCY.

BYE AND BY A SLAVE TILL YOU DIE. SHIT LIKE YOUR MOTHER WITH ARE SMELLING TOTO.PUBLIC DOG LIKE YOUR MONEY

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL ROAST IN HELL, MOTHERFUCKER. FUCK YOUR MOTHER PUSSY.

[email protected]
Quote:

AFTER READING YOUR LETTER, IT ONLY SIGNIFIES ONE FACT WHICH IS THAT
YOU ARE A STINKING SON OF A BITCH

[email protected] Rolling Eyes

Quote:
hello mr,sorry i have not met you before and you must have mistaken me for somebody else ok.besides i have not been in Lagos all my life,please is not me so i bound you in the Name of Jesus,retrieve those words because we never do any business before

[email protected]

Quote:
Fuck u

[email protected]

Quote:

LOOK AT YOU THAT IS TALKING OF 419 AND ALSO TALKING ABOUT GOD,WHILE YOU ARE A MASTER OF THE GAME,AND SINCE YOU HAVE OPENED YOUR MOUTH AND LAID COURSES ON YOURSELF,YOU WILL DIE A MISERABLE DEATH VERY SOON,YOU HAVE RAID COURSE ON YOURSELF AND THAT OF YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY AND YET UNBORN ONES,WAIT AND SEE THE WAY YOU WILL DIE SOON,YOU THINK THAT YOU WILL EAT UP THE �87000 JUST LIKE THAT? YOU MUST DIE WITH BECAUSE YOU KNOW QUITE ALRIGHT THAT THE MONEY DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU,MARK MY WORD,YOUR DEATH IS AROUND THE CORNER NOW,DONT THINK THAT YOU WILL GET AWAY WITH THAT MONEY BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST A LIVING GHOST NOW.
YOU THIEFT.

[email protected]

Quote:

Goat i know that your father and you mother and you are Roasting in Hell
i know that Goat like you is sleeping with mother
full of 40

[email protected]

Quote:
wish all you have sent to me by mail you will also die in penury this YEAR you are very mad to write me this supid mail you took your usless and supid time to write noness such a big fool that you are you have just stolen �87000 (Eighty-Seven Thousand Pounds Sterling) from somebody that you dont even know me and you who will die this year? you that have stolen from sombody and me that did not get $10 dollars from you but insult from you supid mail God will also punish you and you will also die this year.

THIEF THAT YOU ARE.
Made my Day

Quote:

You are a dead man working already your generation will never see light;your life in so called london is misrable and confussion,bastered mother sucker,you will die by fire you bastered fool homless *DELETED* LOL_sign

kiss my ass

[email protected]

Quote:
see you wey dey use g mail dey work and you dey tell me say you no be illiterate you suppose know as a learned man say you suppose dey use the domain at the place wey you claim to be, you no go make money at all you be big fool no just reply me becos i no go read your mail

[email protected]

Quote:
you are animal and bear in mind that you will soon join your anccesstors
in their grave..you bastard

[email protected]

Quote:

Dear Mugu and mallam,

if your parents borrowed money or sell thier last property to send you abroad does not mean that you will now have the guts to insult me. You are a fool for cashing and collecting the 89k pounds becus u will face the problem very soon. u must be a very foolish and useless nigerian who will end up in a bomb blast very soon which will not take up to 2 weeks starting from today. You are not ashamed living in a slave master country claiming to be enjoying while you cant boast to even live freely among the whites over there. i over sorry and pity for the people that brought you thier foolish child into this sweet world and also you are a disgrace to all africans. This u must know becus ur great grand father and mothers will be raining curses upon u by now for for saking them.

Mumu still dey for uk dey happy odey like u, dem go soon deport u come back then u go know wats up. Me dey here dey groove nija to the highest brim. U dey there dey wash white poeple shit and pants.
Malam and mugu like u

[email protected]

Quote:
basterd you fool ur mother pussy

[email protected]

Quote:

You sound much like someone who lost his life savings to someone else smarter than you.... that's why you are so pissed off? You can as well do yourself a big favour and commit suicide

[email protected]

Quote:
HELLO PUSSY CAT Laughing

YOUR MOTHER TOTO IS GOING TO BURST INTO TUBE AND TIRE. YOU WILL DIE NEXT MONTH BEING MAY SO HOW CAN YOU WITNESS IF AM GOING TO DIE THIS YEAR 2008 WHILE YOU WILL EVEN DIE NEXT MONTH WITH YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY AND YOUR PERCY AND FOOLISH GENERATION OF YORUBA LAND. WATCH OUT FOR AN EMERGENCY ACCIDENT OR PLANE CRASH THAT WILL WIPE AWAY YOUR FAMILY SOON.

LOOSER, GO AND RUST IN HELL...

FROM PUSSSY .

[email protected] Please call him Laughing

Quote:
+2348039577476 call me

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More pain in lad land oooooooooooo

[email protected]
Quote:
U BE FOOL..

1.) Simple English you dont know how to write and speak i guess.
2.) Your Mama too old, if not i for use am as example. Ok? Try and
make your girlfriend know me..that's if she is beautiful and classy
enough; because i know say you go don use your suffer rub am. But if
she is, make her know me, and she nor go hesitate to dey fuck me even
in your face because i can give her everything she wants. Look
man...no lies, if not i would say i have a hummer or some other very
big cars. But i will say the truth from the start..I am 25 years
old..In 2003 i started what i am doing now, I bought a Honda Baby Boy
in Dec. 2003, in 2006.a 2005 Toyota Avalon and last year Nov. I bought
the 2007 Passat. See as i dey talk self, if only you know the exact
prices of those cars. I graduated last year from University of Benin
and i stay on my own in a three bd room flat since i am still working
on my big house in a 200/200 land measure..How more can i live a
better life. I am living so good. I am a graduate now and will be
going for service in september..but before then i am going to
Manchester on Friday this week...Not just me but with my uncle; to
return in August...HOW MORE CAN LIFE BE SWEETER? DEY THERE DEY TALK
SHIT TALK...SEND YOUR GIRLFRIEND OR EVEN WIFE OVER (IF SHE IS VERY
FINE AND GOOD...NOT DIRTY PROSTITUTE LOOKING.ok? ) AND SHE WILL EVEN
FUCK ME HAVING YOU SIT AND WATCH COS I CAN GIVE HER WHATEVER SHE WANTS
AND IT WON EVEN AFFECT MY FINANCE...BASTARD..NO GO SIT NEAR COMPUTER
AND START NOW..ITS NEVER TOO LATE.....BASTARD...I BE YOUR MATE??!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
HOW YOU TAKE KNOW SAY NA ME DEY FUCK YOUR MAMA, NAM WHO COME TELL YOU SAY NA ME BE YOUR PAPA, WEY MAKE YOU CONTACT ME. I STILL DEY WAI MAKE I GIVE YOU BREAD MAKE YOU CHOPE AS YOU NO DEY GET MAONEY FOR GUY AGAIN. THE LAST FUCK WEY I FUCK YOUR MAMA NA HIM GIVE AM BELLE WEY BORN YOU OOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE FOOL....GOD GO PUNISH YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
when people saw you exchanging words with mad man what will they call you?

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL DIE A POOR MAN POOR MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
Ok. U win. we fit work together. I dey malaysia u fit call me as i give u my number before.
Sharp.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA AND MAMA

[email protected]
Quote:
To kill you is not going to be hand ask about benin.
than reply me back than we can try our person.ask

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE BASTARD ALL YOUR FAMILY GO REMAIN POOR IN JESUS NAME OK,NA MAT YOU GO CARRY GO VILLA.

goat man + chicken

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: If you try to let me know that you are a guy, you are not because you are not behaving like one.

Omo kilo happen, i do not believe that you stay in FESTACT TOWN as you say, because if you stay in FESTAC you can not be talking like a mugu, anyway i am going to trace your computer IP and locate your area and tell my younger brothers to trap you down since you have the GODS to talk to me that way.

Do you know 22 road, by MR BIGS that is where I have my house and I have boys like you who washes my flashes car every morning and that is why I will not have time for a little boy who is still begging 100 naira to buy time at caf�. Don�t worry one day I will definitely get to know you ok, since you do not have respect for your bigger bros.

I can�t believe that you are a Yoruba , because we Yoruba�s are very respectful and have wisdom for everything we do, that is why I said you are a fool, because you do not behave like a true Yoruba son, I guess you mother must have gotten your pregnancy from the street of Lagos and that is why you are behaving like one of them.

Finally just stop writing to this email again in your like, because if you dare try it again I will invoked you to appear here in south Africa and I will deal with you they way I want.

Bastard like you..

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL THE THINGS U SAID HERE ARE 4 UR GENERATIONS BORN AND UNBORN,U WILL DIE IN YOUR POVERTY STRIKEN LIFE.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WETIN DEY? I HAIL WITH MORE MUGUS

[email protected]
Quote:
why cant u respect ur self are u sure ur not a mad person i thought ur a guy man respect ur self and leave me alone i dont deal with fools like you pls go ur way ur not my level all those prayers should go back to ur mother ur father and all ur family

[email protected] sent me what I think is a death threat
Quote:
you and your family will varnish as soon as i finish with you.

[email protected]
Quote:
young man like i told you before maybe ur mistaken these email id for another.
check another email id whom you do business with,as a matter of fact i'm in England,i have not been to ur Lagos before,but if you continue rendering abuse to urself which is not this email id,i will ve no alternative than to cause you back.
once again i'm not the one ur looking for.
but incase you need money from me i can send you some GBP

[email protected]
Quote:
AGAMA NNE GI BORN BASTARD.

OTU MAMA GI

[email protected]
Quote:
moto gboo nna gi na nne gi alusi okija ga gbu ndi bunu nine

[email protected]
Quote:
THEY FORCE YOU AND YOUR PAPA GOAT

[email protected] sent his usual reply
Quote:
Can you mama give me a blow job? OR An Anal from your little Sisi? Please

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A few more replies in this weekend

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD YOU ARE TALKING TO YOUR FATHER< YOU ARE THE PRODUCT OF MY FUCKING YOUR MOTHER MANY YEARS BACK.TELL SORRY OK ... I AM WAITING TO HEAR THAT FROM YOU> BY THE WAY HOPE YOU ARE NOT DOING DRUGS FUCKER.

[email protected]
Quote:
Your MaMa Na Big Bastard...she look the bitch i fuck yesterday for ynot

[email protected] relplies one more time. I think this lad is a world class mugu Laughing
Quote:
you can even speak good english i would have advice you to go too shcool.i have told you befor that you are dealing with the most famous man on earthyou are a toy nothing be nature i have naver hared of you in any event.or is't bacause you are useing molua that you think to be someody your are nothing but wast to human socity.it will be a pride for you to be dealing with somebody like me.if you recieve any massage from me again call me animal as you are.

[email protected]
Quote:
My Guy,
Why you go just dey abuse yourself and your entire family like that bcos i done make am for life and notin you and your entire family go do to stop my shine bcos i am a made man.
In the name of GOD ALMIGHTY i am covered so BIG FOOL go fuck yourself.

Thanks...

[email protected]
Quote:
MAN STOP WASTING YOUR TIME I DON'T HAVE ANY THING TO DO WITH CAFE I HAVE INTERNET RIGHT IN MY HOUSE MAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender and morther fuck bye

[email protected]
Quote:
Shame on you because you no get site to take bomb your next of kin

ulta
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

got these replies with in hours after mailing some lads. hoping to get some more Twisted Evil

[email protected]

Quote:
Can you mama give me a blow job? OR An Anal from your little Sisi? Please

[email protected]

Quote:
GOD DEY PUNISH YOU AND PAPA ABI I USE GUN FACE YOU,I BE LIKE SAY YOU WANT MAKE I GIVE YOU STROKE THROUGH COMPUTER,ABI,NO WORRY FOOL

[email protected]

Quote:
I JUST MADE 5200 Dollars this morning hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahh fooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll am not in nigeria talkless of smiling lagos state hahahahahhah u will die playing with fire i can invock ur spirit and destrol u when ever i like keep on joking when i finish will be no more to write this shit while we share ur meet in the kingdommmmmmm do u need my number if m do not go m and m will come to m

[email protected]

Quote:
your mother's pussy is smelling so bad.

pls pls smell out.

after receiving another insult mail from my vacation responder, he replied

Quote:
smelling pussy is not allowed

[email protected]

Quote:
4 life <my name>. ODE BURUKU,OLOSHE,OLORIBU,IYALAYAEH,AMU NNAGI,IGBU NNEGI,FOOL LIKE YOU

wow! this fella wrote me 3 times

[email protected]

Quote:
Subject: THANKS FOR YOUR ADVISE / BUT TRY AND GO BACK TO SCHOOL

MUMU KILL YOU AND YOUR POOR FAMILY WHEN THEY NOT FIT TRAIN YOU GO SCHOOL, SEE YOU LIFE BELOW:::

[email protected]

Quote:
Subject: MAN OF GOD.

IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY??????? HA HA HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE SEEMINGLY A MAD MAN WITH NO FOCUS IN LIFE...ASSHOLE

He also wrote after getting my auto reply

Quote:
All this prayers goes to your whole families all over the world including the unborn ones of your generation.

[email protected]

Quote:
hi andr3w

i think u must be mad, insane or probably have somekind of genetic mental disorder.i say this because ur frequent manner of response to highly on important issue suggests to me that u are not sound.Am waiting 4 another fuck fuck mail of urs.Does ur mental inbalance also effects ur spelling and pronounciation of ur english?
bye

this fell gets really mad after he gets my auto responder, he wrote me twice after the second mail

Quote:
oboy u get time.try use this time wey u get hussel.u no get money and no body go chop u.just do better thin with your wating time rather than be at a cyber cafe all day looking for somebody to abuse.its only computer u r taliking to if you are not aware

Quote:
give me ur fone number,i go call u now
i wan no y u dey vex everyday

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU NEED JESUS CHRIST IN YOUR LIFE, YOUR MIND IS AS BLACK AS COAL. CALL
UNTO JESUS AND HE WILL CLENSE YOU AS WHITE AS SNOW.

GOD BLESS
YOU.

seems like most of those replied to my initial insult mail, wrote me back after getting another insult mail, which i put in my vacation responder. Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ some good stuff there. I got some more replies in today

[email protected] is back
Quote:
YOU FUCKING BASTARD INSTEAD OF TELLING SORRY TO YOUR PAPA YOU ARE ABUSING ME, YOU SON OF A BITCH YOU WILL NEVER BE HAPPY AS YOU ARE DESTINED TO BE A BASTRD IN THIS LIFE ANYWAY I DONT WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE OK YOU BASTARD>>>TAKE CARE OF YOUR MOM>OTHERWISE SOME ONE ELSE WILL FUCK HER AGAIN.........

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: THE DETAILS

I DONT NEED TO WASTE MY TIME WITH A BIG FOOL LIKE YOU,BECAUSE YOU SEE SMALL MONEY TO TAKE GO TO CAFE AND BUY THIRTHY MINUTES TIME AND THEN YOU THINK THAT EVERYONE IS LIKE YOU,YOU ARE A DEAD MUGU AND YOU HAVE CAUSED YOURSELF TO DEATH,JUST WAIT AND SEE.
I DONT NEED TO BOAST WITH A DEAD FOOL LIKE YOU WHO DONT KNOW THE RULES OF THE GAME,YOU DONT KNOW WHOM YOU MEET,AND BECAUSE YOU ARE A DEAD MUGU,THAT IS WHY YOU TALK ANYHOW AND BRING CURSES UPON YOURSELF AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY,YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION AND YET UNBORN ONES.I DONT NEED TO TELL A FOOL AND A DEAD MUGU LIKE YOU ABOUT WHOM YOU GOT PREVILEDGE TO MEET BECAUSE YOU ARE A FOOL AND YOU WILL REMAIN A FOOL AND A DEAD MUGU FOR THE REST OF THE REMAINING DAYS THAT YOU HAVE NOW.
YOUR DAYS ON EARTH ARE COUNTING NOW,JUST MARK MY WORDS BECAUSE YOU BROUGHT IT UPON YOURSELF.

[email protected]
Quote:
BABA IYA EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[email protected]
Quote:
LOL YOU TRY MAN, ANY WAY I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THATS, RIGHT HERE IN CANADA WE ARE MAKING IT, AND YOUR BROKEN ENGLISH IS SUCKS, PLS TRY TO LEARN MORE, SEE YA

[email protected]
Quote:
I don pick up na westarn union oooo

[email protected] demands an apology since he is a guyman. I take this to mean he is requesting further insults Twisted Evil
Quote:
Subject: APOLOGY NEEDED
MR REV AS YOU SAY,
WHAT IS YOUR DELIGHT IN INSULTING ME, SINCE YOU HAVE EATEN MONEY MORE THAN ME AND YOU KNOW THIS JOB MORE THAN ME, THEN YOU WOULD HAVE SHOWN ME BETTER.THIS JOB IS NOT OUR DESTINY, OUR ECONOMY IS RICH, BUT WITH CRIMINALS AS LEADERS, WE ARE ALSO CLAIMING ALL THE WHITE MAN HAS TAKEN FROM US. SINCE THAT IS THE ONLY ONE WE CAN TURN TO WITH FREE MIND.

YOU DO NOT EVEN KNOW ME , YOU JUST DECIDED TO BE FOOLISH. I WILL FORGIVE YOU IN ALL THE RUBBISH YOU HAVE BEEN SAYING, AND I ADVICE TO PRAY FOR YOUR FELLOW G_MAN. I WANT YOU TO SEND ME A MAIL BACK AND SAY YOU ARE SORRY AND YOU WILL BE GLAD AS I WILL HELP YOU. I AM NOT IN NIGERIA, AM IN GHANA, THE BEST PLACE IN THIS WHOLE WORLD FOR THIS JOB. JUST BE A GOOD BOY OK
BEST REGARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
get your dictionary and check what you are suffering from?
that is {MPS}Multiple Personality Syndrom

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just fired off a script to about 2000 lads. Got a few in already

[email protected]
Quote:
BIGGEST FOOL OF THE CENTURY

[email protected]
Quote:

I DO C SAY U NO GET WORK. NA PERSON WEY NO GET WORK GO FIT SEAT DOWN TO WRITE SENSELESS LETTER BEAST. GUY U NO GET LEVEL AT ALL 4 THIS JOB.

I NO GET DAT TIME TO WASTE ON FOOL LIKE U. I WISH TO GET U AND KILL U. EVERYBODY WEY C UR MAIL CALL YOU BIG WASTE , FOOL.. IF I GET YOU I GO WASTE YOU.

I GO WAST MONEY FOR IN USA ANY COUNTRY BECAUSE YOU B MUGU, BIG TIME. MY ADVICE IS FOR YOU TO WATCH UR BACK EFCC DEY COME.

TAKE CARE WASTE

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY COME WATIN COME BI ALL THAT COUSE WAY U DEY PLACE ON UR FAMILY HEAD WHY U DEY DO ALL THIS THINGS WAY U DEY DO NA PERSON WAY DON DEY DIE NA HIM DEY DO THE WAY U DEY DO TAKE CARE COW

[email protected]
Quote:
I can see you are a poor man that no need change in life,but i will change you by force.

I am only waiting for your full name if you have passport to send u some money and if not provide any.

Thank you
Mike

[email protected]
Quote:
Chinedu Ur God have forsaking you and he will ever forsake u ur entire family as you wish someone so shall you till the end of this generaion. Amen to it.

[email protected]
Quote:
i don't have your time ok, its been ten years since i went to the cafe oki am writing from my home i mean my own house here in lagos, you still rent houses in this town, and you work from cafe, i just don't want to punish you, because i can see you are still a small boy. You should learn how to talk, and not sending people you don't know junk emails, get a real job all is not about guy ok
bye for now and be a good boy.

[email protected] replies me yet again Laughing
Quote:

I JUST MADE 5200 Dollars this morning hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahh fooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll am not in nigeria talkless of smiling lagos state hahahahahhah u will die playing with fire i can invock ur spirit and destrol u when ever i like keep on joking when i finish will be no more to write this shit while we share ur meet in the kingdommmmmmm

[email protected]
Quote:
DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID MAN ON EART?AND IF YOU REPLY THIS MAIL YOU WILL BECOME USELESS IN LIFE.

ulta
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

got few more to add to the collection. seems like most of them getting lazy and saying stuffs like "back to the sender" Evil or Very Mad

[email protected]

Quote:
Stupid Igbos

[email protected] no idea what he is trying to say Confused

Quote:
Ofo ma oyen jiri ya.Nwanne jisike ka Chineke gozie gi

[email protected] this fedex courier sending back my mail to me, how unprofessional.

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER

[email protected] seems no one liking my messages these days

Quote:
recevie it back is your message

[email protected]

Quote:
WEATHER YOU ARE INVOLVE OR NOT BACK TO SEND UPON YOUR FAMILY AMEN

[email protected]

Quote:
THANKS ALOT AND GOOD BLESS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]

Quote:
hey guy!, wetin b all dat jack shit , come on soji, u just dey yap any way all man dey look 4 d benjami, i no wish 2 tro u format ok bye

[email protected]

Quote:
Subject: I WILL WANT TO KNOW MORE

YOUR FATHER NO GO DIE BETTER

[email protected] << this one lazy lad

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER

[email protected] << kind enough to teach me a few new words to write him back. Twisted Evil

Quote:
ikpu nne gi there !! monkey , katasandye - u know the meaning? means monkey fuck your mother. poverty is your share forever !!! animal you just put yourself into a trouble you will never come out from! just watch your life from now;

wrote me again after getting my auto responder, which happened to be another mail full of igbo insult and curses. Twisted Evil

Quote:
go and ask your mother who is your father bcos i know you don't know your father ;

[email protected] << did i pissed him off ? oops Twisted Evil

Quote:
AM READY TO PISS ON YOUR DIRTY BITCH ASS MOTHER

whote me back again after getting my auto reply, how gentleman.

Quote:
DONT YOU GET IT,I SAID AM READY TO PISS ON YOUR BITCH ASS DIRTY MOTHER FOOL.

[email protected] << demanded to take my curses back. Shocked

Quote:
AS YOU RECEIVE THIS, MAY YOU RECEIVE WHATEVER YOU HAVE WISHED FOR SOMEONE WHO WAS INNOCENT NOT KNOWING THAT THIS WILL COME INTO YOUR BOX. because I have not lay any cause on you and you said this to me.... Watch and see what comes your way... It's just a matter of time and this will have a result. Take it back!!!!!

[email protected]

Quote:
Subject: YOU ARE A BASTARD I DON"T THINK U HAVE PARENTS

I RETURN ALL THIS BULSHIT BACK TO YOU.

I AM A BUSY PERSON THAT HAVE NO TIME TO WASTE IT'S PEOPLE OF THE SAME CALIBRE LIKE YOU WHO ARE WALLOWING IN ABJECT POVERTY THAT ENGAGE IN THIS TYPE OF RUBBISH. IF YOU DON"T STOP THIS RUBBISH THUNDER WILL WIPE AWAY UR ENTIRE FAMILY YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING AND WORTHLESS FELLOW. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF.

IF YOU FAIL TO REPENT WITHIN ONE WEEK, CALAMITY WILL BEFALL YOUR ENTIRE HOUSE HOLD.

[email protected] << Divine Love Charity Home , no idea what they are trying to say

Quote:
Your Father

[email protected]

Quote:
Subject: RECEIVE IT

UPON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]

Quote:
I HAVE SEEN THE REASON WHY YOUR FATHER DIYS IN HONGER .AND YOUR MOTHER A VILLAGE TIEF .

ANDREW.DO YOU REMEMBER THE FIRST I FUCK YOUR ELDER SISTER .WAS IT IS NOT YOU THAT SHOW ME THE WAY TO DOWNLOAD MY MACHINE INTO HER OPEN WIDE TOTO.

ANIMALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
HUNGRY MAN LIKE YOU

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@utla You are getting some nice replies though, I love to see upset lads.

@all --- I think my latest script touched a nerve.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are an idoit, mugu......barrister my foot. dream and pocket lawyer

[email protected]
Quote:
you are just sick, and you should go go check up cos u sound real idiot and what ever u said is back to sender and lick my ass pusstcat

[email protected]
Quote:
Is that all you can with the rubish pigeon you speak, not even well. Why are barrister Femi, the cause will return to you.

Bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
My brother why are u cursing me. Do u forget that we are one, take a look at ur name as paymaster for CBN
AND U ARE REV FATHER WHAT U WISH ME IS BACK TO YOU .AND THE SAME TO YOU TOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: BASTARD
SO YOU JUST GET TIME TO WRITE ALL THESE.I WILL CALL YOU THE WORST MUGU ON EARTH .

ANIMAL.YOU ARE A WASTE TO YOUR FAMILY.EVEN SIMPLE ENGLISH YOU CANNOT WRITE, ILLITRATE LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
WELL,YOU ARE VERY STUPID NA PEOPLE LIKE U AND UR FAMILY DEY DIE QUIK IN HUNGER JUST WAIT FOR YARA DUA TO COME FUCK UR MAMA BEFORE UNA GO SEE FOOD CHORP.

ANYWAY U ARE A VERY SMALL BOY AND I LAY COUSE ON U AND UR FAMILY TO DIE IN JESUS NAME AMEN AMEN AMENFIRE ON UR FAMILY DEATH IN UR FAMILY ASS HOLE EWU IF U DON;T KNOW WHAT TO DO JUST GO AND FUCK UR MAMA AND UR SMALIING SISTER DO YOU HEAR ME OTU UR SISTER NA ERE EWU

REGARDS

UR PAPA DON DIE

TELE:+666

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Thunder fire u mama toto mugu oooooooooooo

U BE MAD MAN,WETIN B UR OWN ANYTHING I LIKE I DO.YEYE BOY U DEY CALL URSELF DOCTOR,WHO GIVE DOC TO U ANIMAL.WHICH MONEY U GET U OLE.IDIOT U SELF DEY TALK OR PUT MONTH FOR HERE.EAT SHIT AND DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: RY YOUR MAMA PUSSY AND SEE IF HE SWEET.....pls read
YOUR MAMA DOEN FUCK ALL MEGA CHAIRMAN LIKE ME FOR FESTAC TOWNSO IF YOU LIKE MAKE I ASSIST YOU CHANGE YOUR LIFE JUST LET ME KNOW COS I DONE HELP FOOLS LIKE YOU IN LIFE BEFORE.BROTHER NA POVERTY DEY CUASE ALL THIS ONE FOR YOU.

TRY FUCK YOU MAMA AND SEE HOW HE LOOK LIKE.YOUR MAMA BIG FAT ASS

[email protected]is a complete pervert
Quote:
Subject: FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND ALL YOUR HOUSEHOOD IDIOT EWU OHA
OTOLE NNEGI ALL YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS ARE MUGU INCLUDING YOU AND YOUR OFFSPRING WHY WILL YOU BE SENDING SUCH MAIL TO ME YOU DONT KNOW ME IS THAT HOW YOU TALK TO YOUR MOTHERS FUCKER WHO USED HIS DICK TO MADE YOUR MOTHER SCREEMED YAHOO.

IF YOU DONT I SLOT MY HARD DISK INTO YOUR WIFE AND DAUGTHER HOTMAIL SO THAT THEY CAN ALSO JOIN YOUR MAMA TO SCREEM YAHOO IDIOT LIKE YOU LOOSER I HAVE ALREADY MADE MY MILLONS WITHOUT KNOWING ME AND I DONT LEAVE OR STAY IN NIGER YOU CAN GET MY ASS IN SA SORRY YOU DONT KNOW WHO IS A MEMBER OF ANYTHING YOU FAKE REV USING CBN TO CREAT EMAIL ACCOUNT BASTERD LIKE YOUR GREAT GREAT GRAND FATHERS AND MOTHERS ASHOLE MOTHERFUCKER SWAM LIKE YOUR ENTIRE HOUSEHOOD

IF I RELEASE MY ANNOINTING YOU GET YOUR HEAD CUT OFF SI OKE LOKE YOU MONKEY EWU NKITA ATURU PUSSY CAT RAT OCHICHA AVU INTI OTU NNEGI EWU KAMBIA YOU BETTER STOP SENDING THIS BULLSHIT YOU ATURU OCH ATURU OJI UNFORTUNATE BASTERD LIKE YOU.IF YOU ARE TOO GOOD TO WRITE ENTER MY WEBSITE YOU WILL KNOW WHO IS THE REAL GEM.

FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND ALL YOUR HOUSEHOOD IDIOT EWU OHA

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Thunder will roast your genration for ever.

All your family will dead in motoraccident so that your familly will close forever.

Back to sender.Bastard.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: You Mamam,..... pls read

YOU BE REALL GOAT,IMAGING YOU CALL URSELF BARRISTER YOU KNOW FIT USE PIGGIN ENGLISH TAKE WRITE MAIL I PITY FOR YOU.I DONT HAVE MUCH TO SAY ABOUT YOU CAUSE YOU BE REAL GOAT AND DEVIL GO PURNISH YOU MAMA AND YOUR PAPA WHEN DEY VILLAGE YOU FUCKING BASTARD.NEXT TIME LEARN HOW TO SPEAK OR WRITE ENGLISH YOU MAMA TOTO.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
I BE EDO OGBONI BOY

YOUR FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
O Boy, Only pigin english na him you no sabi write u say you be papa for lagos, I no even get you time

[email protected]
Quote:
Poor man u de 4 lagos de beg food i see u maga

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: God punish you and your generation forever.

Mr. Ikeaturu or gini ka i kpuro onwegi?

you never get i naira from this job and u will not get it forever .you and your genaration are caused and will remain poor people till the end of time.

God punish you and your generation forever

[email protected]
Quote:
guy no cause me abeg i no insult you i just dey talk say we fit change contact guy man to guy man so that you go carry am your own way then i go carry your own normal ghana way yu understand them no dey no where person for the get the work wey dey bles am ok abeg make u no vex here?

[email protected]
Quote:
NOT EVERY GMAN U CAN CAUSE U GO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE SAY MEN DEFFEREND FROM MAN FIRST............

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a very dull bastard. You cannot spell to save yourself, asshole. All the insults is what would beget you and your family and may you die a horrible death. Watch out

[email protected]
Quote:
See Your English piss cat

[email protected]
Quote:
my guy, why u dey send me this type of message and u say u be guy?

As u see this message, na so u go see u grave. Dead man.

ulta
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks thedevguy67. seems lads get more upset after they get another igbo curse mail from my vacation responder.

still getting replies from my last mail.

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU A BIG FOOL

[email protected] << finally got some one to watch my back Cool

Quote:
I will get u. watch your back

[email protected] << an investigator Shocked

Quote:
Andrew Liver Salt that's what I call people like you.I know you very well and that's why I won't waste my time on you.Your mother died of madness and your father elephantiasis of the scrotum.I have done investigation about you and to your greatest surprise the person you call father is not even your father.If your mother were to be alive she would have cleared you on this fact.You are a born bastard.Your mother never new your biological father.I also noticed that your family is under a spell and that's why you never progress in all your personally endeavors.Better start thinking about your life.Go and meet a priest for deliverance.Your parents dedicated you to Okija shrine and that has been affecting you.You will soon go impotent and that you donot know.Better start now to do something right away before it will be too late.

[email protected] << damn took my PC too Sad

Quote:
i will catch you, i have taken your PC for traces

[email protected] <<this is one very pissed off lad Shocked

Quote:
LOOK AT U, MUGU WAY D CALL PERSON WAY PASSAM MUGU,
CHECK UR BLOOD U GET AIDS HIV CARRIER LIKE U.

C NOW UR MAMA DONE DIE, PAPA NO DE, RAIN GO BEAT U FOR
DIS UR LIFE, I NO WRITE U MY BOY FORMAT ENTER UR EMAIL
U BEGIN INSULT UR LATE SENIOR BROTHER.

MONEY U NO GET, DOMAIN U NO GET, WHO B U MAGA, COLLECT
MONEY FROM MAGA U N0O FIT, I DONE BUY TWO CARS IF U DE
AROUND ME U KNOW THAT ONE, GET FAST FOOD WAY U NO IF U
SABI ME.

LITTLE BOY WAY D CALL PERSON SMAL BOI, ASHAWO
BACKYARD.

I FEEL LIKE KILLING U RITE NOW,OKIJA NO D FEAR ME.

U NO WHO MY PAPA BI, NO BI WHY UNA D SAY I DE MAKE
MONEY SAY ,MY PAPA NA NATIVE DOCTOR, WAIT FOR ME THREE
WORKIN DAYS BYKE GO KILL U WAIT AND C.

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, UR
MITHAR, SISTERS BRPOTHERS PAPA GO DIE AT THE SAME
TIME,HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, NAWO
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPM AIDS CARRIER, GO
TEXT U GO C.

[email protected] << i wrote a shirt Shocked wooohooo

Quote:
Fool!!!!!!

You are just a lousy idiot for having time to write this shirt about how you fuck you mom. If you are not what I said you are, then you won’t have time to fuck your mum if you have no interest in doing that. I wonder where you are but I tell you, if you somewhere I can see you then you can see for yourself between you and I whose life is better. You are not God and can never be ok!!!!! Think about my words

[email protected] << may be i should hire him as my career adviser Twisted Evil

Quote:
Don’t think I don’t know u, forget about that jab and look for jobs, you will get yours, for this is not your please (professor).

This time u are wasting, to write rubbish to me, it’s ok for u to use it and get your own jobs k?

If ur mind can tell u the fact, u would understand, u are just looking 4 problem. But that God I am not that type that likes trouble, which is why, am advising u.

Stop sending such e-mail to me, if not I will release God anger on u.

If u feel I don’t n u, I will let u n next time I see u that I n its u. I don t want to ask u that’s why, and not that I don’t n u in person.

Don t push. Me to far please. I wanted the best for u, which was why I did what I did for u. so as u are not grateful, then allow me beeeeeeeee please

Please stop.

Bye.

[email protected]

Quote:
let god perish ur family ok idiot

[email protected]

Quote:
God Bless u.

[email protected] << demand an explanation.

Quote:
idiot explain ur self very well ok ur papa and ur mama will perish ok. idiot i dont known u ok, explain ur self very well idiot poor man. ur family will perish ok mumu

[email protected]

Quote:
WETIN DEY PAIN YOU,JUST LIKE THIS, ABI DEM DON JOB YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER BEFORE,IF NA SO THEN THEY BE THE HIGHEST FUCKING MUGU IN THE WORLD

[email protected]

Quote:
pig and a jobless dungeon like you.

idiot and don't ye ever write to this box again unless i will use ogu to kill you and your family members died all worthless.

pig and swine like you.

[email protected]

Quote:
femer like u i don't time with u what ever u said is back to sender

[email protected]

Quote:
U NOR C HOW UR MAMA USELESS,I CAN FEED YOUR FAMILY FOR 50YRS WITHOUT SHAKING,YOU BASTARD,AGBIYUERE,EDINGUN GBER

wrote me again after getting my igbo curses Twisted Evil

Quote:
ERA,AGBIYUERE,EMIAVEN DAN OGBERE.INFANT DEATH I WISH U.IGBO DAN,

[email protected] < auch! i think i hurt his/her feelings!

Quote:
You are nothing but a fooooooooool, you will never stop failing as victm you bastard...You better go back to school beacuse you are nothing but an initrate, Am in Blessed Land CANADA making Rugh cash while you are in A.J fucking your mother's pussy, where are you when your mate where in school learning, I don't have a word for you bonch of fool, may your soul rest in hell you PIG, dirty animal.

May HIV surinder your family in the name of your mothers toto Amen. I will be expecting to read from you PIG. let all your family remain poverty and agony in the rest of your life and your family as you read this latter Amen!

[email protected] << omg! this guy wrote me a total of SIX times.

marriage proposal Shocked

Quote:
BABY GIRL NA SO YOU DEY TOLK MY SON WILL NOT MARRY YOU,YOUR MEMBER IN OUR .......... GREEN AND RED.

Quote:
nwa anyi oma olee ihe mere gi

Quote:
nwa anyi oma olee ihe mere gi egi agwam okwu ota,ka anyi kwo ezi okwu bara uru, ada nne

Quote:
are you from abia sate my so that i will know what to put in order as we are discussing on how to esterblish. not tolkoing brabra like mad girl which your not

Quote:
fuck you a chozim luwaze owe gi ebe ahu, ebe imacha ihe ina eme.

Quote:
if you like call me on line nka bu number +233 027 266 2427 ma ike di gi.

[email protected]

Quote:
IF YOU REACH YOUR VILLAGE GO CAUSE YOUR PAPA AND FUCK YOUR MOTHERS ASSEE

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ulta [email protected] provided a great insult script for me Laughing

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ A-List stuff. Mad me laugh.

I've got some more unhappy lads from my latest spree Twisted Evil

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: YOU NO GET SENSE
YOU NO GET SENSE AT ALL.NO TELL PEOPLE SAY YOU PASSAM OR GOD WILL MAKE YOU
HOPELESS IN YOUR LIFE.IF I GET YOU I WILL CHOP YOU LIKE A LION.

[email protected] has warned me my life is in danger for sending insults to his chair Very Happy
Quote:
GUY WATIN DAY WORRY YOU,WATIN BE YOUR PROBLEM?????????????
YOU DAY MAD,NA MY CHAIRMAN YOU DAY SEND THAT KIND OF THIS ABI YOU WAN DIE?????????????

SEE IF YOU LIKE YOUR SELF NO REPLY THIS MAIL BACK OK.
IF YOU THINK SAY YOU STURBORN,SEND ONLY YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND THAT IS ALL WE NEED AND YOU WILL BECOME DEAF FOR LIFE
IF YOU DOUBT SEND AM

BASTARD SHA NA OUR FAULT????????

YOU NO GO GO MEET THEM WAY START AM FROM ON TOP THEM OBASANJO THEM IDIOT.

I take that as an invitation for further abuse. Might be fun to send him some lad phone numbers, along with some comments about his Chair Wink

[email protected]
Quote:
Fool!! you call yourself a Rev my ax, idiot stop cheat people in the name of God, that is worst and everlasting punishment, you can never progress in life idiot. Your generation will perish and soul shall it be, you are cause from today.

Your fore father idiot.

[email protected]
Quote:
U Must be a fucking bastard it obvious you didn't go to skool, U brainless son of a gun. Jobless moron u must be very sick to have time 2 draft a mail like that all that u wrote in that mail will go back to u.. U retarded bastard.

U are better off dead.asshole

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a suturpit boy fuk you dey

[email protected]
Quote:
Bobs
You hash o na owu dey do you like this abi dem don chop your family pieces b4?
Take am easy life ne jeje,no dey chop panadol for another person headacher
we call this reperation.
If e too pain you go ask obansanjo and im daughter wetin det take energy money do.
maga ,na una no know una self .
person like you go be slave forever
enjoy yur owute
ur own mama tot na so so water yur mama toto na so so water

[email protected]
Quote:
DO U KNOW WHAT IDIOT...? GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER IF THAT BITCH IS STILL ALIVE..... I WOULD REPORT YOUR IP ADDRESS TO THE AUTHORITIES IF YOU EVER WRITE ME AGAIN.

I think he is just asking for abuse.

[email protected]
Quote:
U WILL DIE IN POVERTY

ALL UR MATE DEY HUSLE MAKING MONEY U DEY THERE DEY FUCK U.

USELESS BOY

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, UR MAMA, UR PAPA AND EVERYBODY WEN RELATE TO YOU AT ALL.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: RESPONSE

OGUN KILL YOUR P�PA, INFACT YOUR GENERATION ENTIRLY!
REMAIN POOR AND FOOL FOREVER AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
UR FATHER DIE THROWWAY... hungry monkey

BASTARD

[email protected] threatens me with the Village Shrine of Togo Shocked
Quote:
IDIOT For Your Information Our Villiage Shrine from Togo will Be with You for The Rest Of Your Little More Life Started On The Date Of 5 May 2008. Kindly Call Them for Apologized,

+22385965986.

[email protected]
Quote:
Boy wetin dey worry u self.U just dey curse a fellow man like u and after you will like to make money from guy.Well am not suppose to write u as i have found out that its only a nonentity will make out such a time to say rubbish.All i want to tell you is that any time you try to make money from anything apart from legitimate work,u must lose and you must enter into trouble,just mark my word

[email protected]
Quote:
R. I. P. WILLIAMS WE FINISHED YOUR BURIAL LAST NIGHT.

[email protected]
Quote:
It is all your portion in Jesus name Amen i reject all you have said in Jesus name Amen Back to sender

[email protected]
Quote:
think say e don tey for u . goodnight.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are stupid for that statement...fools like you dont reply mails ok...........

[email protected]
Quote:
IKPU NNE GI!!!! I MEAN YOUR MAMA TOTO. YOUR MAMA ASS HOLE. SWINE!! IDIOT. I NO KNOW SAY NA THIS BE ALL YOUR LEVEL OF EXPOSURE. PITY FOR YOURSELF.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More unhappy lads

This fellow has me confussed with some other lad Twisted Evil [email protected]
Quote:
Ike(Togoman),

In fact,you are nobody in the history of this business that is why you are insulting yourself.I placed your email address in google fortunately i find out that google knew you as dirty scammer with your french format you spread from Lome - Togo.First and foremost,you are not educated at all even if you mistakingly make money,it is out of grace of God because you cannot even write good english and you don't even know the job.Though,i do not intend to insult you but i must tell you the truth.If i receive your mail,i can never insult you rather i will delete it because you are struggling.Is only blind and poor guys like you that bost.I know that by God's grace i will remain on top.Think twice and learn how to read and write before you can attend my height.I remain blessed.The son of the Above.

[email protected]
Quote:
same to you "Chinedu Williams you are an idiot also fool, kolo man

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE GUY U BE MUGU OHH, U GET TIME SELF TO DEY WRITE ALL THIS BULLSHIT TO A G=FELLOW GUY LIKE U. THE BROKEN ENGLISH HARD U SELF.

FUCK OFF MAN.

NO THANKS FOR U MAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
i can not understand your type of english may be you should go back to school just for english language Doctor

So I insulted him again --- his response Very Happy
Quote:
you are talking too much ,when i talk like this to
white men ,i always change my car ,so poor doctor what
are you up to.i really know you are a complete fake
doctor ,that under brigde doctors.where is your table
? abi na idoo brigde ? .i have no time ,ohh one client
don call so ask your shrine to stop him from paying me
and i will send you western union i confirm thus
payment .........Foooolllllllllll at 2008

[email protected]
Quote:
u are just a jobless looser, u are in the game but u never gain one cent., ur mama go die and rutin. u born bastered, have u ever asked for ur father, to know where u come from, ur life will remain poor and useless forever, since u drive pleasure causing people, may u remain caused.

[email protected]
Quote:
onye aburu onu ka ibu ezigbo ahagi bu ahuhuwa DEAD FOOL ARREST UR FAMILY.

[email protected] decided to "advice me" as the lads say
Quote:
greedy guy,
we are proff.
relax i will teach you the game.
this your style is not the best.
nwannem.

[email protected]
Quote:
LIFE MUGU,

I NO GO BLAME YOU AND I AM NOT SURPRISE WHY YOU AND YOU FAMILY REMAIN POOR UPTIL TODAY BECAUSE YOUR FATHER IS STAKE ILLITRATE WHO DOES NOT KNOW HIS LEFT AND RIGHT.

ALL MY HAPPINESS TODAY IS THAT I AM A RICH MAN WHO CAN BUY YOUR ENTIRE VILLAGE WITH MY MONEY.

AS YOU DO NOT WANT TO WAKE UP IN YOUR LIFE, I WISH YOU PORVERTY, SICKNESS, AND MISERABLE LIFE ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR RACHED AND USELESS LIFE.
BYE AND CALL ME DON KILLER BECAUSE I AM NOT YOUR CATHEGORY.

So I insult him again, he replies
Quote:
DR. MUGU,

I AM AN OFFSHORE BASED BUSINESS MANIN LONDON , I CAN ONLY UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE FAR BEHIND WEALTH.
MY GUY I CAN BRUSH YOU UP AND MAKE YOU RICH IF THE COURSE THAT IS MOVING WITH YOU CAN BE BREAK.
BUT I PRAY THAT EVERY COURSE FOLLOWING YOUR LIFE TO BE BREAK AMEN.

YOU CAN CALL ME ON THIS PHONE NUMBER : +447031806752

BYE BYE
DR. KILLING MONEY

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: A NOTHER ONE ,,,,,,,,,,,,back to the sender whit tonder bgukwa gee,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
to whom it may consign all of the caussis you might proberbly lay upon your self shall remain for ever to you back to the sender in the name of jesus i will lay that cause upon you 10times, i will make it in life mothern you,you can never rich to my lavel in life i am a millionaire since you pray for bad, bad shall fall and fool upon you in your life all of the cause you have voiced out will be upon you i pray and sill it forever back to the sender.......................

[email protected]
Quote:
home boy boy stop emailing me ok.
Sure Twisted Evil

[email protected]
Quote:
Agbede,

You are a fucking Idiot, i never reply people like you, but since i started living on earth i never see or heard of brainless man like you. You are a waste to entire human race. Disgrace to black community and stain to living things.

I wonder how animals like you still remain living with people, instead of living with animals in wild. Try to watch a movie called INTO THE WILD. then u will see no other defination for you than the story of that movie.

I am sure, whoever that sees see the worst side of their life. I pray my enimies will not see u talkless of my family.

You are only jealous because u also try to do something to make money but due to neglet you inherited by your failed family so you became fraustrated and decided to discourage we that God knows we will make it. People like you wash my cars in Nigeria anytime i pay visit.

My interntion is not to send e mails to people like you, in short i dont pick from African, while my intention was to deal with those who call us monkies. Your reply makes me send to you as you you will know, you have nothing upstairs better than sawdust..

I pray good change can come to your life so as you can be part of people to rejoice before you die in hunger.

From me to you.... Omo Alagbede.
In God i trust.

[email protected] gives me what I think is a death threat
Quote:
O BOY U GET TIME OH, HONESTLY IF I CAN SEE U FACE TO FACE I SWEAR YOU MUST HEAR A CLOSE RANGE SOUND.U REALLY BUG. IDIOT WEY NO GET JOB

So I send him another insult, he replies
Quote:
YOUR A GOOD WRITER THROUGH BUT AFRAID OF WRITING, WHY DON'T YOU WRITE ABOUT THOSE MEN LIKE OBASANJO, BABANGIDA AND ALSO YOUR SELF MR SAINT, I WILL NOT READ YOUR EMAIL AGAIN AND WILL AS WELL BLOCK YOUR ADDRESS. YOU REALLY BUG BUT I KNOW YOU DO NOT HAVE A JOB. WRITE ABOUT THAT EFCC YOU MADE MENTION OF, WRITE HOW THEY GO ABOUT TAKING BRIBE, O BOY YOU ARE A REAL FOOL, I WILL ADVICE YOU TO TRANSFER THOSE TALKS TO PEOPLE IT BELONGS TO NOT PEOPLE LIKE ME TRYING TO EARN A LIVING FROM WHITES NOT A FOOL LIKE YOU. YOU HERE CAUSING A WOMAN DAT DOES NOT EVEN KNOW YOU, I WONDER IF YOU HAVE A MOTHER, BUT IF YOU REALLY HAVE, GET PREPARED TO BURY HER IN WHICH YOU FOLLOW BECAUSE SHE WILL SOON DIE IN MOTOR ACCIDENT IF SHE TRAVELS BUT IF SHE IS IN THE VILLAGE , A CAR MUST SURELY HIT HER DOWN AND WHILE YOU RUST IN OWU. YOU WILL NEVER MAKE MORE THAN 50 THOUSAND NAIRA IN YOUR LIFE

[email protected]
Quote:
U SEE UR LIFE,UR LIFE D END OF D ROAD 4 U

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kelvin Bellmore <[email protected]> took alot of time to write this gibberish:

Quote:
why are you such a basterd. You have no sense. You are a fool. That'swhy have the time to seat down and waste your time typing non-sensewhile your mates are busy making money online. Your mother is abasterdised fool. While your fatheris a punked ass mugu. You will neversee any thing good in life! You will never exprience peace in all yourendevours. All your efort in life will amount to notting. Causes, pain,sorrow and bitterness will never depart from your life. Good things willnever stay in your hands. Sorrow and pain shall be the order of yourdays, for the rest of your life.

You will never be of any use toyour family. Calamity will be your lot for the rest of your life. Yourdestiny shall be wasted like shaft! (maybe his) Laughing

Your glory shall be turn to rags.your purpose in life shall not come to pass. You will fail in all areasof life!

Money shall never be your friend. Will beg to eat for therest of your life! Poverty will be known as your second name. Yourchildren shall become 1. Prostitues, agberos, robbers and conductors.You will endup serving your shildrens mates. No good thing shall evercome your way again in life!

Oloriburuku Oloshi. Omo ale.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@SSA glad to have you here. I've enjoyed reading your replies.

I've got a few more unhappy lads myself Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
I SAID I WOULD PISS ON YOUR DIRTY STINKY MOTHER

So, I sent him a picture of a lad holding a human skull in my reply. He retorts
Quote:
I DIDNT ASK YOU TO SEND ME YOUR URGLY PICTURE,I NEVER KNEW YOU ARE
AS URGLY LIKE A MONKEY,THE ONLY THING I TOLD YOU WAS THAT I WANTED
TO PISS ON YOUR DIRTY STINKY MOTHER.

[email protected] wants to rumble Sad
Quote:
YOU SAY YOU BE Dr. Blessing Adams? I LAUGH. WELL U GET TIME TO WRITE BUT FOR ME THIS SECOND I DEY WASTE FOR U DEY PAIN ME. ASK ME QUESTIONS AND I WILL ANSWER YOU. MEET ME AT OMOLA ESTATE VILLA 147 AS OF PA KINS. LETS MEET THERE LET ME SEE HOW U WILL GET OUT ALIVE. JUST COME OK? I BEG YOU. OR YOU GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS TO VISIT U.

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD WILL EVER PUNISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.DOCTOR DID YOU SEE ANY UNIVERSITY AND WHERE BASTARD
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO U BE DIS GUY U REALLY NO GET WORK ABI? IF U HAVE MONEY WHY DON'T U KEEP IT TO URSELF AND LET ME BE MAN. STAY OFF MY WAY I VE GOT NO BIZ WIZ U OK. BILL GATE

[email protected] is back Cool
Quote:
You have failed foooooooool, you are nothing but an initrate, please you better go back to school and learn how to write and speak proper english, May God Punish your mother and your entire family in Jesus name Amen!

Please do not send any further insults to [email protected], the lad is royalty Laughing
Quote:
ogba nje,do not insult me, am prince oky.Gods/gods will answer you, thanks

[email protected]
Quote:
go find work mumu
you get time dey write thiw nonsense we dey dey make money mumu.Na me enter ur work collect money
bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
I thank you very much because what people wish others is exactly what they will receive. I am very sure that you did not like what happened in okefa and because you have wished it to happen to someone, authomatically, that is what will happen to you and your family (that is if you have any at all).

Starting from this month of April every good thing will run from you and your generation for the rest of your lives. This is what you wished yourself and so shall be.

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Bushman Mr. Ikechi Akukalia

When I ready your email,I felt'it was A boy that was talking to me,and I do not have time to waste with you smill Dog OK. Go to hell you are a smill boy you don't even have right to talk to me so don't you ever send any email to me again expect if you want to go to jail.

Mr Nonso Omena Dollars.

[email protected]
Quote:
BODY DE PAIN U COS U NO GET, PEOPLE WEY DE SPEND MONEY NO GO GET TIME FOR DIS NONSENSE WEY U DEY YAN TO YOUR GOD FORSAKEN FAMILY. I DE SEE CONTROL NUMBERS AT LEAST 2 TIMES OR 3 TIMES IN A WEEK AND YOU ARE HERE TALKING.

U WILL DIE OF SICKLE CELL ANEMIA OR HEART SEISURE COS U ARE NOT SMART.

YOU LAST FOOL

[email protected] sent me an excellent reply
Quote:
you cant type in english???
who treats your mails????
you so poor u cant afford to pay attention!!!!
your mama ass is so smelly..............
that i wont want to be cut in de same state as she is
MEn i tot i was talking to an Educated street Guy
i didnt know you are such a dumb ass muda fuck
so this wat i advise take it seriously
ok..
let me break down your stupidity
{U DEY IN DE CAF� IN NIJA }what is that???
you dey cafe 4 nija (OKEY.)ok
(I HAV MAKE REAL MONEY ) I have Made real money
u see de probelm whit u ibo boys is u think you are street smart but u are nothing but starks whit no hope of making money till someone came along and introduced to ded street i have street credibilty i have made money i am magul worshiped where ever i go
i didnt want to banter but i just want to set the record str8t we aint pals we cant be pals we will never be pals and for your information i am in Spain , was in netherlands 4 a while b4 moving i spend most of weekends in manchester whit my boys
so wen next you want to communicate please use plain English or no dice i find it hard understanding your pidgin anyway so i gues your english would be worse but i will try to read it.
well i look 4wrd to next mail so please do your self a favour quit while u still can
oh here is my work number call me so i can see if i can help u whit your english

[email protected]
Quote:
How are you Bros? I know say you be Niger but why come we de halla ourselves. But first, make I give you good news. I received a payment of 3,200 Euros from a Hungarian on saturday last week. Is it not good news? Just the latest for now and more are still comming. Rejoice with me. Na waa for youuuuuuu oooooo!!

Back to business, So, why not being pals and friends than all these misyarns? Think about it. But note that i am not afraid of all the yarns for your mails but just that I am mature and I believe you are too but you brought in a little arrogancy. damn it. It is well. Hope to read from you soon.

Good-luck!!!!
Your man.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: OGUN KILL YOUR GENERATION

I PRAY OGUN PUNISH YOU AND YOUR GENERATION AND I AM SO SURE THAT THE WAY YOU WROTE,YOU WILL NEVER GROW BECAUSE YOU NO GET WORK NA HIM MAKE YOU WRITE THAT KIND LONG MAIL TO ME ,I NO EVEN GET CHANCE READ THE THING SELF.YOU SHALL SEE ME SOON AT YPOUR DOOR STEP FOR I KNOW WHO YOU ARE BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
ya mama na bastard

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another day, another bunch of p*ssed off lads OOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
I CAN SEE U NO GET HAND WORK. NA SO U CARRY MAKE MONEY. TELL YOURSELF THE TRUTH MAKE WE HELP U.

[email protected] is back again Very Happy
Quote:
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?I DONT UNDERSTAND YOUR STUPID ENGLISH,
DONT YOU KNOW HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH? YOU FOOL,I ONLY TOLD YOU THAT
I WOULD LOVE TO PISS ON YOUR STINKY MOTHER,LIKE R.KELLY DID TO YOUR
GRAND MOTHER...

[email protected]
Quote:
goat go away ikpu anu

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER, I WISH EVERYTHING YOU WISH ME!!!
NA WA 4 U OOO. WETIN I DO U WEY U DEY ABUSE UR PAPA LIKE DIS. I CUT UR JOB ABI NA WETIN. I ASK U 4 MONEY. SO FAR U SEF DEY DO WETIN I DEY DO, ALL DAT MONEY WEY U GET 4 JOB U GO SEE WETIN GO HAPPEN TO U DIS YEAR. I FUCK YOUR MAMA NO PAY. U GET OKIJA, ME I GET AYILALA, WAIT AND SEE. BASTARD!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: YOU NO GO MAKE AM FROM TODAY I BEAT YOU FULL WHY YOU NO MIND YOUR OWN?

GUY PLEASE CHECK YOUR STELLINGS AYA IS BETTER THEN YOU AS HOL?

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE BIG FULL

[email protected] gets an A+
Quote:
see as you take out your time dey cause ur own fellow guy, for de fact that u dey worked 419 to get that money u claimed dat u get and u don pass me. first, efcc go cash u and make sure that they run ur pocket try and after that u go turn ur self to a drunker all ur babe go run away and ur mama toto go smell past dead body wey don die like 5 months ago. out of fustration u go go fuck person wey carry AIDS. Finally, u go go fuck ur mama were she dey sleep as u don drunk ur self u no go know sey na ur mama dey sleep and u funker am and carry AIDS give ur mama and u die routh. bager, bloody fool,asshole,*DELETED*,son of a beach. u no get sence at all.

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE SUCH A BASTARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER AND YOUR FULL FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:

I NOR SURE SAY YOU GET SENSE AT ALL MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
your are just a big foollllllllllllllllllllllllll.

[email protected]
Quote:
your mama dey mental

[email protected]
Quote:
your mamma toto, na soso water, na prick destroy amand na so outsiders go use prick destroy........... try complete am , na ur assignment be that ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

[email protected] seems to have encountered insult baiters before
Quote:
Subject: SEARCH YOUR HEART
BROTHER,
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR INSULT, BUT THE GREATEST MISTAKE YOU HAVE EVER MADE IN LIFE IS TO INSULT MY DEAR MOTHER WHO HAVE DONE NOTHING TO YOUYOU HAVE CALLED YOURSELF A BIG BOY, I WANT YOU TO USE YOUR TONGUE TO COUNT YOUR LIPS, AND TELL ME WHICH BIG BOY CAN EVER BEHAVE THE WAY YOU ARE BEHAVING?

WE HAVE BEEN CLASHING WITH GUY MEN ON THE ETERNET , I HAVE NEVER COME ACROSS ANYBODY LIKE YOU BEFORE. IF YOU ARE FOUNDING TOO MUCH STRESS DON'T TRANSFER YOUR ANGER TO OTHERS , JUST PRAY TO GOD FOR HIS BLESSINGS, HE WILL SURELY ANSWER YOU.

AS FOR MY MOTHER YOU CAN ASK GOD FOR FORGIVENESS AND EXTEND YOUR APOLOGY, JUST BIG UP AS YOU HAVE CLAIMED YOU ARE. GOD BLESS YOU.
CHEERS.

[email protected]
Quote:
May all that u said in ur mail fall back to ur generation in d Name of God.

I will never use my mouth to abuse ur father and mother but what will happen to u will be drama.

If u were not given good home training someone will give u. u sound liek a pig in white cloth.

well ur life and time are numberd. u will beg me and I will make u cry till d day of ur grave.

i will show u that water is lighter than blood.

Ikechi your days are numbeeeeeeee.

ulta
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i sent a voddo pic to some lads and the replies were disappointing Sad . pretty sure most of them were too lazy to open the zip file. Evil or Very Mad it was nice for a change but i guess i will get back to my usual insult mail Idea

[email protected]

Quote:
YOUR STUPIDITY SMELL, YOU NEED A BATH OR YOU REMAIN STUPID FOREVER, ANIMAL

[email protected]

Quote:
I DIDNT ASK YOU TO SEND ME YOUR URGLY PICTURE,I NEVER KNEW YOU ARE
AS URGLY LIKE A MONKEY,THE ONLY THING I TOLD YOU WAS THAT I WANTED
TO PISS ON YOUR DIRTY STINKY MOTHER

[email protected]

Quote:
you yeye no be small and you no get job na wetin dey pain you be that ?

Bishop or Barrister Johnson which one you be.You suppose dey market dey do Osoahia

[email protected] < confused and admitting

Quote:
I don't have any idea what you are talking about.

[email protected]

Quote:
i never meant 2 trhow u paper na job i dey search for ok. hey guy , fuck u , ur mas puss na u go die 4 seven day iyalaya e... fusek with family snuaku kakulu u think say i dey naija, i no dey and i no b does small boy wey dey husle job 4 cafe , like u maye fuck off ur mas pussy iyalaye ogun loma pa iran diran e....

[email protected]

Quote:
IDIOOOOOOOOOOT.

[email protected] < this guy didn't even bother to open the pic i sent Evil or Very Mad

Quote:
Dear xxxx xxxx

Thanks for your email and i need your private telephone number for easy communication ok.

Regards

David Hesse

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

CALVARY GREETINGS AND COMPLIMENTS OF THE SEASON! ENJOY!

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: FUCKER
DEAR MAGA I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE THE HIYHT MAGA IN THE NET THAT IS WEY I SEND THIS 4 MANT TO YOU CUS YOU ARE A MUGU
FUCKER

[email protected] is one twisted fellow
Quote:

ooo dem neva tell u say ur papa don rape ur kid sister? run enter house make u see watin i mean....ur papa dey seriously sweat there.na me even officiate the match between ur papa and ur small sister.ahhhhhh na so ur family uselesss?make una try go up.

abeg nor forget say i get small boys like u wen dey bomb steadlt 4 me 4 my house. there are neva a time u go fit reach me stage 4 life.

i don forget the last time wen i open my bx i see 300reply from fellow magas like u.i pround to feed on you and your family money..

am fresh to death dom ass......i knw say u na guy man wen dey grage to survive to leaving 4 his family......but leasten i gat job 4 u......come and be my boy,i will provide u selter which i knw u don have becos na cafe u dey sleep day nad nite. and i go also provide u honda hala make u and one of my other boy dey use.........try think ammm my guy and stop to dey doll urself

dick rider....ah ah ah ah ah

So I gave him some more abuse, his response

Quote:
i nor knw say ur mama kpekus dey smell like toilet oooh,how una take dey coupe 4 house na.is a pity say ur mama take those spell like body ordore including yourself. well at my stage in Guy Man, i fit take good care of your family,sponsor ur mama go back to sch and sponsor u in prison.....is a pity say u nor accept my offers,well is 4 ur own good coz at my age i don whole money well ur father nor fit whole 4 em entire live.

nor go mumu like ur papa ooo wen spend em entire live 4 bear pallow and moneytail shop close to una house dat why i dey say make u come wk follow me...shay u get me broda.

i like ur courage and atitude towards making money but is a pity say u nor wan step up your game go the next level.

with your email address it is certain say ma even ecowas wk na u dey do of $200 or $300 dollar then broda wise up.

why u feel say na change u wan take be big boy 4 guyman.......u better go carry go robb barbing saloon close to u....

men insult i dey fall my hand wen i take dey take to u becos u nor reach......shoe get size na shay u get??????

1 love

[email protected]
Quote:
WHOEVER YOU ARE, I WILL ADVISE YOU TO CHECKMATE YOUR STATEMENTS.IF YOU ARE A REAL MAN LIKE YOU CLAIMED,YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO REVEAL YOUR IDENTITY THEN TALK STRAIGHT,I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE FEELING LIKE OR WHAT YOU MEAN BUT I MUST TELL YOU THAT YOU SOUNDS SO SENSELESS TO ME (SORRY TO SAY).

I DONT KNOW YOU AND I DONT WISH TO KNOW YOU BUT JUST TRYING AND BE A WISE MAN NEXT TIME.

GOOD DAY

I sent another abusive message, his reply
Quote:
BY SENDING ALL THIS DIRTY MESSAGES,YOU HAVE REALLY PORTRAITED YOURSELF AS A FOOL BECAUSE REAL MINDED PEOPLE WILL NOT HAVE TIME TO RIGHT SUCH JAGONS.

I HOPE YOU GET BETTER BECAUSE I CAN SEE YOU ARE SOMEHOW SICK.

IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING THEN YOU WONT HAVE TIME FOR SUCH MESSAGES.

PLEASE FUCK OFF IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING REASONABLE TO WRITE,SPIV

[email protected] needs help in guy work. Tell him Dr. Blessing Adams sent you Wink
Quote:

Subject: Guy am sorry okay

Guy why are you insulting me now if you are a guy man you let me know you know how we are bombing to get magas and you telling me that you have made money i am looking for money too so if there is any connection you can still link me into it please i bomb Emails so your own can be there okay i did not send it to only you.

My name is Eric i will be Glad to know you better okay dont be angry if i upset you thank you.

Eric

[email protected] responds yet again Laughing
Quote:
YOU BLOODY BASTARD< YOU ARE A LIKE A DOGS TAIL YOU WILL NEVER BE GOOD< YOUR MOTHER IS BEING FUCKED BY ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND YOU ASSHOLE IS BUSY WRITING MAILS TO ME< ASSHOLE GO SAVE YOUR MOTHER<<HER ASSHOLE IS ALSO BEING FUCKED<<<<<<<<<<BUT BASTARDS LIKE YOU WILL NEVER IMPROVE>>>>>>>>

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY U DON FUCK UP BCOS PERSON WEY U DEY TALK TO NA BIG BOY 4 LIFE AND I DEY LIVERPOOL LIKE THIN UK IF U WANT SEE ME I CAN GIVE U MY ADDRESS NA MY BOYS DEY BOMB 4 ME LIFE ,SO KNOW THINK SAY NA ONLY MAKE MONEY 4 GUY ME I BE BIGGEST BOY ON MY OWN WITH MY BENTLY CAR WEY I PARADE FOR LIVERPOOL HERE .

GO ASK OF AKIM LIVERPOOL ASK ANY BODY WEY DEY VGC ABOUT ME .
SO CHILL WE ALL DEY THESAME GAME AND NO CAUSE MT MOM AGAIN BCOS U GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH HER .DONT BE ASHAME INSTEAD OF TO CHEAR GUYS WEY STILL WANT GROW U JUST DEY CAUSE THEM AND 4GET ONCE U ARE LIKE THEM .

BE CAREFULL DE WAY U TALK

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR IDIOT MONKEY,

TO YOUR WHOLE POOR GENERATION. YOU FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND SISTERS TO MAKE MONEY ?YOU HAVE NO KOBO, AND WILL NEVER HAVE UNTILL YOU FINISH FUCKING YOUR MOTHER AND SISTERS, YOU DEAD MAN , PUK WILL SOON EAT UP YOUR DEAD BODY IN A GOTA IN LAGOS, MONKEY LIKE YOU. ALL IS COMING BACK TO YOU AND YOUR GENERATION, ALL OF YOU WILL BE KILL VERY SOON.

YOU IDIOTS ARE ONLY BUT HOMO YOU FUCK YOURSELF,YOU MOTHER AND YOUR SISTERS.

[email protected] gave me the reply of the month plus some siggy material Very Happy
Quote:
THANK YOU!! WHAT AN IRONNY! YOU HAVE MADE MONEY YET YOU ARE STILL SITING LIKE A MONSTER BEFORE THE SCREEN EVERY DAY. WHAT A SHAME. YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO HUMANITY AND YOU BELONG TO THE CLASS OF THE APES BETTER BE PLACED IN THE ZOO WITH OTHER CLASS OF MONKEYS LIKE YOU. YOU CANN'T EVEN WRITE A COMPREHENSIVE ENGLISH BUT THE BASTARDISED ENGLISH OF THE NIGERIAN TOUTS AND HULIGANS. I KNOW YOU DO NOT HAVE SHAME, YOU WILL STILL WRITE ME AGAIN. SHAMELESS IDIOT. IF YOU BASTARD TRY WRITING ME AGAIN YOU WILL WORK BUT BIRDS WILL EAT YOUR FLESH. BASTARD! BASTARD!! BASTARD!!! EMPTY DRUM MAKING LOTS OF NOICE. I THOUGHT YOU WERE REASONABLE. YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE THAT MADE PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT EVERY GUYMAN IS A TOUT FORGETTING THAT THE INTELECTUAL GAINTS LIKE ME PLAY THE GAME. THE MOST ANNOYING SIDE OF IT IS THAT YOU TALK AND RAIN ABUSES MORE THAN WOMEN. HEY DOCTOR, PSYCHIATRIC ATTENTION NEEDED FOR A BASTARD THE NEXT DOOR!!!!! URGENT PLEASE. YOUR MOTHER IS A ZOOSEX SCREEN SAVER OF THE MILLENIUM.I MAKE SURE EVERY OF YOUR MAILS GO BACK TO YOU. WHAT DO I MEAN? BACK TO THE SENDER. AN UNSPECULATED RAIN WILL BEFALL ON YOU. JUST WATCH. YOU ARE MY ROBBOT WRITE ME BACK AGAIN AND IF YOU FAIL TO DO SO... . DEFINITELY YOU WILL WRITE BACK ROBBOT AND A SCALER QUANTITY WITHOUT DIRECTION. NO BEARING. YES YOU ARE A ROBBOT AND MUST OBEY MY COMMAND. WRITE ME BACK. COMMON!!

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had one that just responded to me with one word: FOOL.

Another one just sent me an email asking me to add him to Yahoo Messenger. Confused

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@SSA When they reply with something like that or BACK TO SENDER, I send them another insult right away. (If you need a script or two PM me). I've not tried IM insults, but it is something I have been thinking about.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

COMPLIMENTS OF THE SEASON!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A REAL FOOL AND CAPITAL COWARD. YOU THINK ALL THESE JUJU EMAIL YOU ARE SENDING WILL SCARE ME? THEY WAY YOU ARE WATCHING ME IS THE SEE YOU EVERY MINUTE, YOU STUPID COWARD. I AM EVER READY FOR YOU AND I HAVE ALERTED MY MEN SPILL YOUR BLOOD LIKE A CHICKEN. OKIJA SHRINE IS DECEIVING YOU FOOL.

MAKE YOUR SELF KNOWN IF YOU ARE NOT A STUPID COWARD.YOU ARE DEALING WITH THE MEN OF UNDERWORD IF YOU DON�T KNOW. FUCK MY ASS.

[email protected]
Quote:
LET ME BELIVE SAY YOUR LIFE DON DABARU, LET ME TELL SAY I NOR KNOW YOUR PROBLEM BUT IF I FIND OUT YOU GO LAND FOR EFCC TABLE. TRUST ME, NOR BE WORK WEN U NOR DO U WAN CHOP.
YOU BE MAGA MAGA STRONG ONE, THE TIME I USE TEY WRITE THIS MAIL NA WASTE BCOS THE TIME THEM BORN YOU NA WASTE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy which one be your own,you just dey write like mumu
way thing i do you when make you write this kind of letter come for me.?
we all na g men,nor talk to you person like that.
but you never get sence at all becouse you know how to buy but you never know how to sell. fulk off man

[email protected]
Quote:
i dey pity u becos e go only take me small time to crack your box and dont be suprise bcos not every body wen una c una dey insult.
Mega people behave like mega poeple, u be small boy from you nosense statement. get off my tail and strat building nest for you siblings.

[email protected]
Quote:
amu nna gi maa oku

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY THE GOOD LORD GRANT YOU ALL THE HEART DESIRES WHICH YOU WROTE IN THIS EMAIL TO YOU AND YOUR UNBORN GENERATIONS IN A TRILLION FOLD.SO DON'T WORRY RELAX CUZ MY GOD HAS DONE IT FOR YOU...

[email protected]
Quote:
You said u be guyman and u come behave last idiot as mail mistakenly enter your email box. and brought out time and write mail to abuse your entire family. Let me tell as u said that you have collected money from maga and they maga still alive , i bet you that money go kill u if use it purchase a car that you must kill idiot.you will never see good thing your live as much you know okija shrine u done know whom i am. EWU KAGI MMA ATURU OTELE MGBADA OTU NNE GI EZI OFIA.

Do know what is Akukalia

[email protected]
Quote:
see watin you dey send everybody you don mental, i swear you be mental person.

[email protected]
Quote:
I think you have enough time to write all these bullshit.
At this age and generation, you are not ashamed that you still put your trust in Okija shrine.

I laugh at you.
Please tell the Okija shrine for me that he should go to hell.

Okija shrine is also job., there's no power there.
One thing is that you do not really know whom you are taking his name to shrine.

[email protected]
Quote:
Ogbeni,

If u be real man, give me ur number and i will call u. I no be pikin like u, cos i see no sence in the messages u sending to me.

All ur causes shall rain upon u, unless u never cheat man before. i never collect anything from u, Are u Agbaje Williams, u are impasenation someone.

Anyway, gimme ur number, i can still help you so ur life will move better or you can call me to my number in china if u want. or better still give me ur yahoo id, i will add u and u will see how big am living here in china'

Pele o, omo ole

Your chairman.

[email protected]
Quote:
WETTIN DEY MY MUMU FRIEND

HOU FAR MUGU? WHY U TRY TAKE OUR MAGA? U NO LEARN UR LESSON? U TRY TAKE OUR MAGA WE GO DON TAKE UR WIFE AN U MET DEAD FUL .CLIQUE MOB WIT DI NIGHTMAN B AFTER U

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IN GOD I TRUST
UHURA

Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

devguy nice work as usual Laughing I got some good replys today Laughing

[email protected]

Quote:
U R CAUSED. U NO SEE CONTROL NUMER TIL YEAR 2020, N ONLY MONEY U SEE THEN
B 10 NARIA NA HIV WIL CRUSH UR ENTIRE FAMILY

[email protected]

Quote:

You second class citizen of the World,Shame on you

How can you be enjoying in England,when all you do is to was dishes and suck pussy for shelter.

[email protected]

Quote:

Shame!Shame on youwell done fool! you have vomited your mother's *DELETED* Shocked u stupid idoit you are warning me and again you forget that you are a complete fruad and a cause generation of the devilish family. You are now in London for ur family yet you are boosting ur ego monkey come let me feed u and your family

[email protected]

Quote:
Go and get a job, you miserable peasant. You cannot even write simple English. Please try to enrol into any High School and get good education. I do not know you from Adam nor have ever met you before. If you have a problem with me, then report to government and stop worrying your poor self. If you need money, tell me and I would send you Western Union of $1,000 so you can feed yourself and your family. I return all your curses to you and bless you. Jehovah forgive you.

[email protected]

Quote:
U CAN'T EVEN SPEAK WELL.........IDIOT

[email protected] again Laughing

Quote:
FUCK U IDIOT..........................MUGU.......CAN U TELL ME WHERE TO SEE UR MOTHER.............IDIOT...FULL................

[email protected]

Quote:

let all you whish others befall you amen.

[email protected]

Quote:
YOUR A BASTERD FOR EVER AND REMAIN A LOSSER

[email protected]

Quote:
MAY U REST IN FIRE FOREVER AND EVER

[email protected] Istruck a nerve the this lad Twisted Evil

Quote:
Attn:peter
Because this day you have touched the anoited of God there will be no peace in your home. all your kid starting from today will be dieing one after another as a result of your evil and the rout of God will be upon your generation.
Since you have the gout to send this king of mail to me I have handed you over to satan to destroy your entre household. Misterouis Death will never depart from your home. Though I know poverty leaded you to write such mail because poor man is also agrresive and I believe that is why. May you die a paupa as you are In the Mighty Name of Jesus. I destroy Every this about you on this earth.
Finally your wife must surely Know you are a deamon. Die Die Die Die Die Die Die Die Die Die Die Die Die Die Die Die and never have rest . WHy not shout Amen. FOOL.

[email protected]

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER ONE MILLION TIMES IN THE NAME OF JESUS

[email protected]

Quote:
come you dey krass abi something they worrie you head idoit idoit

[email protected]

Quote:

YOU ARE ALREADY A WALKING CORPSE. IDIOT. IKPU NNE GI. I MEAN YOUR MAMA'S ASS HOLE IF AT ALL YOU HAVE MAMA. FROM THE LOOK OF THINGS, YOUR MAMA LOST IN HARLOTRY AND NEVER RETURNED BACK. DO YOU KNOW YOUR FATHER? BASTARD!!!!

[email protected]

Quote:

na ur papa udey causa nne gi na nna gi umunna gi let me ask u are u not 419
u think i dont no u i no u fulk 10000002212336654541100000 times
bush man like u

[email protected]

Quote:
you only wrote but no action wait and see olodo

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ classic stuff from Kenneth Ezeh there Strongside.

I got some more in yesterday.

Guess who is back? [email protected]
Quote:
I WILL PISS ON YOUR BITCH ASS MOTHER
I've heard that before from him, so I inuslted him some more and got this gem.

Quote:

HOW DID MY SHIT TASTE ON YOUR MOUTH,HOPE SWEEEEEET
DONT FORGET TO HAVE YOUR BREAKFAST WITH IT EVERY MORNING
Complete with picture of human waste.

So I sent another insult. His reply
Quote:
I WILL PISS ON YOUR MOTHER,AND I OFFER YOU MY SHIT TO EAT.

YOU WILL LIKE IT,IT TASTES GOOOOOOOOOOOD.

I sent him another. He answers:
Quote:
Brunch YOUR Mom
When she,s THIRSTY.
Even if You Aren't There, Make Her Day
by sending your best friend to give her a Tasty
fucking with his short dick. foooooool.

So, I hit him again. He replies
Quote:
HOW WAS MY SHIT TASTE IN YOUR DIRTY MOUTH TODAY.

[email protected]
Quote:
onye iro ibu chim

[email protected]
Quote:
big mumu

[email protected]
Quote:
NA GOD GO PUNISH UR FAMILY, U BE THEGREATEST FOOL ON EARTH I DON DO BIG THINGS WIT GUY MONI. SO NO WORRY UR SELF GOAT

IF U NO DEY FEAR BRING UR PHONE NUMBER MAKE WE SEE ONE ON ONE MAKE WE SEE WHO GET MONI AND WHO BE GUY MAN FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER

I AM RICHER THAN YOU HUNDRED TIMES
I HAVE RECIVE MONEY MORE THAN 100 TIMES THIS YEAR
COME LOME TOGO AND ASK OF OMELUORA OMOR ANY IGBO (GUY MEN) YOU LIKE ASK HIM foolish person like you

[email protected]
Quote:
BIG FOOL LIKE U.

[email protected]
Quote:
U DEY FUCK UP BABLY.NI*ER TOO DEY SHOW THEIR SELF.
MIND UR BUSINESS WHERE EVER U ARE B4 I GO TAKE UR NAME
WAKA.
LIK MY SHEET.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: MR. FOOL
FOOL I FELT THAT YOU ARE BASTERD.DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?

[email protected]
Quote:
Dr Blessing of the ecowas office.
I can see someone else is paying for your browsing time that is why you had all the time and effort to rain all those insults on me.
Well i can see how frustrated you sound. Whatever you wish someone else is what you get and i know failure in this game has been a better part of you that is why you keep insulting people.
My advise is for you to drop that ecowas format and see what's happening in the middle east.
My wife and kids are i the u.k presently on vacation and i am only back as my office will not grant me leave. I work with external affairs and still do my thing.
Wake up my brother as i see that you are my tribe and i advise you delete or better still read some formats when they enta your box unknownily.It could be of help.\
I have received up to 75k since i started this fmt.
Good luck and have a change of attitude especially when u know it's still the same game u are into.
If you have some education then u can have a rethink but those without knowledge or who lacketh understanding remaineth in the congregation of the dead
Have a nice day!

[email protected]
Quote:
u are a very big idiot, Ewu Ofia like you, Na your mama toto go borst

You see ur brother dey hursle, you dey yan bullshit, You will remain a full forever,
MUMU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Mr.IDIOT Ikechi Akukalia

I think say people stil get sens 4 dis 21st century but i de rong all wetin you talk 4 your mail na back to u,poor boy i dey use prado jeep 2007 model i no dey lack i get honda bullet and camry 2.2 i pity for u na u be the first person wey them don send guy mail well make i no waist my time with u monkey i pray make you be like me make you no dey think evil again.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MORE MUGUS DON LAND IN MY BOX!

The self-proclaimed price is back. [email protected]
Quote:
eze nwa, is annoyed with you baby girl for insulting his son prince, you pay wealth you like it or not, and i will noe write to you untill you bege mw and pay.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA waooo, na me be your poverty,
make u tell poverty to leave you alone.

abeg make carry my wahala dey find people wey i go chop.

[email protected]
Quote:
animar you want to die ?holly ghost fire will bon you and your family
IBO BASTER if you try me you will dearth I did not force you to pay
any money and your tallking to me like that I promise you if you like
try it ? i kno thwere you form your vilage and your address ?I will
kill you by aserzin

my number 0022676515728 BF OUAGADOUGOU

[email protected]
Quote:
guy tell me why thing i do you wen make you dey cours me for all your mail....
just tell me? we are brodas i see no reason why we go dey fuck our self up.
am a very gentle guy and i dont know what i did to you...pls explain to me.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BASTARD ALL WAT YOU SAID RETURN TO YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION, AND ALSO YOUR UNBORN CHILDREEN
MAY YOU REMAIN IGNORANT IN ALL YOUR ENTIRE LIFE TIME IF YOU GET 10 HEAD CALL THIS NUMBER THUNDER FIRE YOU MOUNT NA YOU KNOW PASS 07035838889

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER U DEY MAD....IDIOT LIKE YOU DEY CLAIM SAY U SMART ..U BETTER GO SUCK UR MAMA PUSSY WELL B/4 U GO DEY TALK 2 PPL ANY HOW IDIOT OZU

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Ask yourself a good question

Your email is [email protected] but you said you don�t know anything about fraud, are you the managing director of FedEx and they why do you use gmail as your domain name instead of fedex.com. I think you are angry because you never make money from this business, why not go and look for other thing you can lay your hands on instead of using your precious time to write this nonsense. You must be a big fool, even Obasanjo did it, El-rufia and Obasanjo dauther, what about you and your family. I advise you to better join them if you cant beat them.

[email protected]
Quote:
THE SAME TO YOU USLESS IGBO MAN YOU WILL DIE SOON

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: money
berstad name:Mr. Ikechi Akukalia ogun kill you and your uselless work u are let me tell u some thing people say that you eat from person head fork u

[email protected]
Quote:
AJI AMU,
I LEARNT OF RECENT THAT THE NEW MOON CAME OUT FEW DAYS AGO. AND THE RAINY SEASON HAS ACTUALLY HIGHTENED ITS TEMPO. I HOPE YOUR DICK SUCKING MOTHER DID NOT FORGET TO FORCE YOU SWALLOW YOUR CONCOCTION, ELSE BEFORE THREE MARKET DAY, I GA EKOPU COMPLETELY. THE WAY YOU ARE RAVING AND RANTING IS CLEARLY INDICATIVE OF THE IRREPARABLE SNAPPING OF THAT LITTLE TRADE THAT HELD YOU BOUND TO THE GENRE OF CONCIOUS AND COGITATIBE BEINGS.

COVER YOUR DISTORTED FACE AND FLEE, BEGONE FROM THE LAND OF THE LIVING FOR YOUR MOTHER STILL REGRETS NOT ABORTING YOU WHEN SHE DISCOVERED THAT YOU WERE THE DETESTABLE MONSTRUOUS GROTH FROM AN INCESTUOUS AND VILE ORGY OF FETID BESTIALITY.

I TAKE PITY TO YOUR TINY CEREBRAL CAPACITY. I READ THE NOT SO SURPRISING VERDICT FROM THE DOCTOR THAT CONDUCTED THE I.Q TEST ON YOU. IT SURPRISES EVEN YOUR MOTHER THAT THESE DAYS, YOU WALK AROUND EVERY DAY, EVEN THOUGH WITH MUCH EFFORT, WITHOUT PLUNGING YOUR VAPID MOUTH INTO COW DUNG FOR AT LEAST A HUNDRED TIMES PER HOUR. I HEAR T.B. JOSHUA MAY HELP CASES LIKE YOURS. WHY DON'T YOU TELL YOUR MAMA TO TAKE YOU THERE. IF YOU END UP METAMORPHOSING INTO THE "LEGION" IN THE BIBLE, TOO BAD. BUT I BELIEVE HE CAN CAST OUT SOME OF THE PETIT DEMONS IN YOUR HEAD, AND POSSIBLY REPLAE THEM WITH MISCHIEVIOUS ELFS.

PLEASE IF I AM OVER LABOURING YOUR BRAIN ,YOU CAN TELL ME. I KNOW HOW INEPT AND DENSE PEOPLE OF YOUR ILK CAN BE. GO LOOK YOUR HIDEOUS FACE IN THE MIRROW, ANY MIRROW, AND TELL ME IF WHAT YOU SEE IS NOT A FRIGHTFUL CARRICATURE OF A SURREALIST'S IMPRESSION OF THE BIZARRE.

EVOLVE, MY YOUNG OAF, AND DISCARD THE FILTHY CLOAK OF STUPIDITY. THE BELL IS TOLLING FOR YOU, AND SOON, YOUR FUNERAL DIRGE SHALL BE READ FROM THE SNOUT OF A PIG.

u are de stupid idiot u crazy motherfucker,u have been runin ur mouth like a bitch rite 4rom de one .here is ur reply u hole ass bitch *DELETED* u think u tough till u get ur ass bashed on a concrete you a still faggot Nigerian** claimin to be on top go fuck yrself u crazy motherfucker.yr mama is de monkey yr father is a goatand send me another mail u bitch ass motherfucker
ya i de find maga cause am a full blooded nigerian,send me another mail u hole ass Nigerian** ,i don get yr time now.

GO FUCK YOUR MAMA, BUM.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: mumu wey seen dey use free domain.

you will nevere coleect any cent in your life from today...look in mmum email: mumu wey seen dey use free domain..you no dey shame..i go close that box now,that God say no b yahoo or your privite box, i for suffer you and your family die...... ONCE AGAIN,,,, Your papa,,,you mama,if you even get papa and mama self. i no say people like you na bastard. bartard child. na small pickin dey worry you and your family, if u see mail if you reply they go shot your father? na mumu wey u b..they wast time they write rubish to yourself,,bastard and useless child. mumu like you,,,,OLE.
BASTARD !!!! BASTARDBASTARDBASTARDBASTARDBAS
USELESS GUY WEY NO GET COMMON SENCE. BASTARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER BY FIRE OF THE HOLY GHOST

Slootie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
[email protected]
subject: Re: Attn; Rep

Na your mama and ur family be MUGU FOOL

Quote:
[email protected]
subject: Re: compliment of the day

For opening your stinking mouth to say this, from today, I give you two weeks to spend more on earth so just be ready because you can never exceed two weeks its your death line. R I P my dear.

Quote:
[email protected]
subject: BACK TO SEND?????????????????

ALL YOU WISH YOURSELF BACK TO YOU AS THE SENDER IN JESUS NAME AMEN YOU WILL DIE THIS YEAR MARK IT

And lastly, but not leastly, 27 identical emails from: [email protected]

Quote:
Alex Duru <[email protected]>
subject: TAKE THIS

OKIJA OKIJA SHRINE IS LOOKING FOR U

YOU ARE A MUMU,

OKIJA SHRINE IS LOOKING FOR YOU. I HOPE OKIJA WILL GET YOU SOON

Mr Frank i want you to know that you are not God and the way you do things i dont like it.because you have been fooling me around and causing me more pains. - Juliet

OKIJA SHRINE IS LOOKING FOR YOU. I HOPE OKIJA WILL GET YOU SOON. - Alex
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic