SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Overplayed my hand... but maybe not over yet....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
duckquack
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, only my second post. Long time lurker short time baiter... Sorry if this post is messy... theoretically the scammer's post is in red.

I've got a couple of promising baits on the go (though what do I know Crying or Very sad ) so I got over confident and went for a photo. It doesn't look completely irredeemable. I do really want the photo, so, any advice?

The story so far: (Got the email from the surplus forum)

Dearest,

Thanks for being at this profilelooker. I will also like to see you face to face because before i contact you i will say its the will of God that you and i to meet each other and i will say you are the kind of person i am looking for to meet and discuss/spend the rest of my life with. So needless of looking for another person.

... <<< blah blah... no point quoting more >>>

Hello

I'm not sure what you mean by "profilelooker" but I do understand a person in distress when In see it. Life is not about what you can take from another. I wish I lived by that. Really I do. But I dont

Dear Hugh J33rs,

Base on your information regarding the transfer of the late Dr. Donaldson Williams with A/C 766254999744 into your nominated bank account.
.... etc etc etc usual stuff

Dear Mr. 0koro,

Thank you for your reply.

How is Miss Williams? I was hoping that she would reply.

Here are my details.

Full name: Hu****
Contact address: 5****
Direct contact phone and fax numbers: 2****
Bank account name: I'm not sure, It should be the same as my full name
Account number: I'm also not sure, I'll ask Walt3r tomorrow, he'll know
Bank name: Ba***
Bank address: S***
Bank contact phone and fax numbers: I will get this information from Walt3r
Bank contact address: Probably B**** will do.

I'm sorry that I don't have all the information, I live in a retirement community now and I rely on my friend Walt3r to handle my day to day details, especially when they are to do with money. Do you want me to show him your electronic mail? Do you want his electronic mail address?

Yours Faithfully

Mr H. J33rs

Dear Hugh J33rs,

Yes go ahead and show my mail to walter ok. Mean while as the beneficiary, you are to complete your information to enable the fund transfer into your nominated bank account.

You are hereby send in this information:

Full name:

Contact addre... etc etc......
[/color]
Here's where I over extend Sad

Dear Mr. 0koro,

I'm so sorry to have to write this. I showed your message to Walt3r and he tells me that I shouldn't send my bank details without having some proof that I am speaking to a real person and not something automatic like a robot or a computer program. Walt3r handles my finances so without his help I can't provide my full bank details.

But since he only said not to send my bank details so I will send you the rest of my information.

Full name: H*****
Contact address: 52*****
Direct contact phone and fax numbers: 2**** Sorry, I don't have a "fax number"

I think he would be more agreeable if he had some proof that you are a human being. May I suggest sending a picture of yourself holding a sign that will in let Walt3r know that you are the one who is with me? How about a sign saying in large clear letters "I AM THE ONE WITH HUGH JEERS". I think that would satisfy him.

To show the good faith I hold towards you I will also include a photograph of my Californian drivers license. I do hope it attaches correctly, I'm afraid that I'm quite new to electronic mail.

Yours Faithfully

Mr H. J33rs

Dear Mr H. J33rs,

Good to read from you. I most inform you that this is an offical duty not mine personal business. Send you the sign sound foolish and insulting, but i can send you the legal documents prove that your name has been given to us (the bank) by Ms. Julie williams as their family beneficiary.

In this case, you are to choose on what you want. The fund is ready to be release and transfer into your nominated bank account or by ATM mode.

I will wait to read more from you soonest.

Best regards,
Mr. 0koro.

Dear Mr. 0koro,

I am sorry that you feel insulted, let me assure you that that was the nearest to my mind. Perhaps you are right and I am just a foolish old man. I had hoped to help Miss Williams but I am caught between Walt3r and yourself in this.

Please let me know the outcome of your endeavor and pass on my most insincere apologies to Miss Williams.

Yours Faithfully

Mr H J33rs

Subject: You are not a foolish

Dear Sir,

I am so sorry if i by any way insulted you but before i can send my personal info, i am to confirm from the director of this bank.

Please sir, i am the Operation manager of this bank. I am always careful when i deal with people and i am under autority order.

I enclose a copy of my international passport. Please for the second time, you are not a foolish man.

Best regards,
Mr. 0koro.

(Included was the usual standard poor excuse for a forgery)....

So... what can I ask to get a picture now that he has such pity for me (or now appreciates what a dodering old codger I am)...?

Pith Helmet - Alfar takes a weekend break in Benin "i will see i can go to the police to sleep hence i have no mouch money with me"

My wife accident was fatal and her condition was critical, and she can't even stand up now - Rev. D Smith

Quack Quack!
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wellcome duckquake....

it's looking good. Very Happy

Keep at it, as the lad is quite commited now, so may give in. However do remember that getting a trophy off your first bait is a tall order Wink

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
duckquack
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Lotta,

Gotta say though, it's taken more energy to work out how to publish an image on the forum than ... well... no, actually I have no comparison to make; But it did take a while. I sent a reply back saying:

Please Mr. Okoro,

In assure you that you did not insult me. And I did not mean to insult you. I think the problem is that the the world is such that people do not trust each other enough. I know after reflection that that is my problem.

After looking around my records I have found some bank details. They are are a few months old, will they be sufficient for what you are looking for? Please let me know.

I have taken a picture of the statements with the camera I was given at Christmas and hopefully they are attached properly to this message.

My friend, I am so sorry for this trouble we have shared.

Your friend

Hugh

[IMG]http://img179.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dpht00034638fakewj4.jpg[/IMG]

Updated image with "FAKE" across it (nut now can't get the darned thing to show a thumbnail Sad )

Pith Helmet - Alfar takes a weekend break in Benin "i will see i can go to the police to sleep hence i have no mouch money with me"

My wife accident was fatal and her condition was critical, and she can't even stand up now - Rev. D Smith

Quack Quack!

Last edited by duckquack on Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:49 am; edited 2 times in total
duckquack
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oops! Forgot to escape the E's to 3's. If you are a scammer, please forgive and ignore this lapse! Crying or Very sad - Thank you

Quack Quack!
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has he responded?

Don't forget to post in the scambaiting helps forum, if you get stuck and need some ideas. There are many who will be happy to help Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Bigglesworth
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the Club. Smile

This Walter sounds like a bit of a tyrant to me. I'd think he is the one for Mr. Donaldson to have to satisfy. Why not try a "good guy, bad guy" routine? With you as the go-between trying to keep both party's happy, (and it's possible even that Walter is more interested in a potential inheritance than looking after "your money"for you), you should be able to stretch this one out for a while. I suspect too that Walter would be satisfied just with standard I.D. from Mr. Donaldson for now.....they are far easier to collect and very satisfying for us newbies. Wink

P.S. Your "Bank Statement" looks very real and could easily be used by scammers in future endeavours. Can you imbed "SCAM" on it so that it cannot be expropriated by the bad guys? Very Happy
duckquack
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, yep, he responded...

Eventually the subject of money came up... (a measly $450, how insulting! I guess this was just him to getting warmed up.) Which Hugh accepted with

Quote:

Dear Julia,

Yes, i will pay the fee. It is only $450.00.

Actually Walter is Walter's first name, not his last name. His last name is S0pht3, I think it is a French name. Walter is American. I am sure he wouldn't mind if you called him Walter instead of Mr. S0pht3, you are both young people.

I think you misunderstood me about Walter's mood, I have never seen Walter get angry or mad. Last week he took me to the zoo and a penguin plucked his mobile telephone right out of his hand and swallowed it. He just laughed. No, he was not angry earlier, but he did not quite sound like himself, I think he has the flu.

I think I understand about the contact being a bearer, I have had experience with bearers in the past when I sold my house. I didn't find that bearer to be very intelligent though, he just wouldn't answer my questions, I think his name was Mr. Buebu, I hope he isn't typical. I hope the one from the bank is smarter than the average bearer.

Yours Faithfully

Hugh

(Because I thought this was all over earlier, I've been pushing to see what the limits of what I could say... the above is fairly typical. So far it doesn't look like there is a limit!)[/]

And after that "She" sends Hugh a list of Western Union addresses to go to (How thoughtful!). So just to let her know things are going so well:

Quote:

Dear Julia,

Walter has arrived and he's taking me out to lunch.He's already printed out the addresses. He says he knows what to do with them.

Actually Walter wants to say something. Here he is.

Hello Julia, this is Walter. I've got a hardcopy of your personal data and the data from the bank. I'll send you a mail later with the control numbers, question/answer, etc. - Regards Walter

Then Walter shows his true colors (sorry for the formatting):

Quote:
> First off, this is not the old man writing, this is
> Mr S0pht3. You probably
> know me as Walter but don't call me that, call me
> Walt, that's what my
> friends do and I'm sure we're all going to become
> good friends.
>
> Let's get started on the right footing here. I know
> you guys are scammers.
> And you're good scammers, no doubt about that. I
> bought the old goat his
> computer less than a month ago and you very nearly
> got him already.
>
> Well, let me tell you, he's already been got. By me.
> Ok?
>
> I've been taking him for nearly $10,000 every month
> for the last year and a
> half. You do the maths, it's a pretty tidy sum of
> money. The only cost was
> taking him out every so often. So maybe you could
> say I earned the money by
> babysitting him.
>
> Saying that though, I don't bear you guys any ill
> will, I'd have done the
> same in your place but understand that I'm not going
> to be sending you $450.
> Christ Almighty! All that for $450, you guys are
> fast but you're small time.
> I wouldn't wipe my ass with $450 dollars.
>
> If you want to make some real money then reply to me
> at
> [email protected] we'll talk. When I say real
> money, I mean a share
> of $300,000!!! Now
> with that I would wipe my ass!!! Hee Hee!
>
> Right, some ground rules:
> 1) I've changed the old mans password so he only
> gets to use this account
> after I've pre-screened it - so don't attempt to
> send him anymore messages,
> I'll just delete them before he sees them anyway.
> 2) Saying that - I want you to send him one more
> message. THIS WILL BE THE
> LAST ONE! I want you to tell him how happy you are
> to have received the
> money (the $450, ok?) and send it from the Julia
> account. I'll tell you why
> later.
> 3) I don't want to talk to you on the phone and I
> don't want to talk to you
> on IM Sad <-- unhappy face, Hee, hee!
> 4) Don't tell anyone else about this. This is
> between the 3 of us, and we
> will all profit handsomely.
>
> Don't make me wait too long or you're out! (You can
> treat that as number 5)
>
> Walt.

Got a reply of:

Quote:

Hello Walt,
How are you doing? and how if Mr. Hugh? I guess you
are all fine and good?
Please could you let me know what you are talking
about?
Ms. Julie Williams.

To which Walter replies....

Quote:

Don't play your games with me. When I worked in the bank we had a week long seminar on your type and your little tricks.

Can you say "Advance Fee Fraud"? Can you count up to 419? Should I call you "Guymen" instead of guys?

You want me to continue?

Personally I don't care what you do as long as it doesn't affect me. I've looked in the olfd man's email account and I see that you have already broken rule 1. Those messages are now deleted.

If you break rule 2 then I'll just send a sweet little "thank you" message from any random email account. I would *PREFER* that you send it. Read the my email again, this is a good thing that's happening to you.

Don't break any more rules and stop playing games. Hee - yeah, that's a new rule, rule 6 - don't play your games with me.

Walt

At the same time I've got poor old Hugh discovering how to use the "Forgot Password" feature and... well it's going pretty good now, its amazing how kind these guys can be to an old man with a large back account Very Happy

I've got 2 other ones on the go with a similar plot line (Walter disappears to Los Angeles, Hugh gets wise to what's going on with Walter, moves in with his sister Min...)

What is funny is that none of them wants to take up Walter on his offer to steal $300,000. They all still want their money order for < $2500 but just won't go for the big money. I guess they're all small timers.

All of them even sent Hugh a warning about what Walter was up to! (Although it took "Joy" a while) - Bless their little hearts...

Here's one of the replies to Walter's offer (after Walter accuses her of really being a dude) :

Quote:

Hello Mr. Walter,
I am still surprised at all this your mail because i never know and understand all the content or what you really mean,please i am afraid and cannot do what you have asked me to do,again! how dear you said that i am a 30 year old guy? please kindly learn how to speak if your did not know for you are really embarrassing me.

Moreover,how dear you calling Papa Hugh a goat? upon all the money you have been taking from him yet you still have the got to call him a goat why? if i am to judge i will say that you are a very greedy and heartless human and i hate the type of your person,if there is any way i can manage to contact Papa Hugh then i must definitely tell him all that you told me to let him know that you are not a good person.

You want me to tell him that i have received a whole sum of $2,490 while i did not receive even a cent from you,please i cannot do that because i am not a thief and will never be,i know that i am above that money when i finally have my money transferred into Papa Hugh's bank account,and i will definitely meet you in person when i come over to the United State. Bye

Joy.

"She"'s calling Walter a heartless thief!!!

And the third one:

Quote:

Over my death body will I act on your instruction. I know that this transaction is not a scam and it will never be.

Just that the payment was directed to remit to the accredited lawyer with the Central Bank Governor of Nigeria for him to officially secure every document that will back him up during the time of processing.

You have to stop this games so that I may not report you to the FBI or INTERPOL. and this is why you was fired to your office and you want to put me in the seme condition.

Be careful and never be a bad friend.

Get back to me about your seriousness towards this transaction so that it will never be canceled.

Regards,
Mr. Rooney.

- I'm now trying to get him to report me to Oprah Winfrey (I think one of shiver's had him being reported to Larry King)

I'll format and post them if you're interested, they are still ongoing though.

- Oh, and yes, I'll update the bank statement. Do you mean put a SCAM watermark, or put the word scam into some of the letterings? (Update - plastered FAKE across it, I misunderstood what you were saying earlier... but now can't get the image to show a thumbnail)

I updated it for the other 2 scammers so that it shows 2 account transfers of $9980 to the account of a certain WS0PHT3.

Other update - Added some context to the begining of the main (Last one, promise!)

Quack Quack!

Last edited by duckquack on Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bigglesworth
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful and very imaginative and original modality DQ. What a quandary this must put the scammers in. They cannot be sure who is what or what is who. Great stuff. Keep posting. Laughing
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I really like the modality you used. Darn, the time he must be wasting trying to figure this out Twisted Evil

Great job and entertaining bait!

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
duckquack
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried to keep up with the messages and put them into a word doc, unfortunately I'm about a week behind. So here's the story up to a week ago for J0y Bale.

Got the email from the surplus letters archives. The email source is from Senegal rather than Sierra Leone (not that that really matters). Try as I might I just couldn't get any scammers to mail me directly. Must be my aftershave. Sad

Quote:

Hello Dear,

I got your email contacts here in asylum camp where i currently reside for refuge on my going through a magazine and decided to contact you with faith for this help.

My sources of your contact gave me the courage and confidence to contact you It is my pleasure to contact you; though I have not meet with you before pleading you for this help, but i want you to consider it as the will of God for my knowing who you are. I am Ms.J0y Bale 22 years old, the only daughter of the former minister for Defense and Interior in Sierra Leone Dr.Samuel Bale, There is this ($6,500,000.00 DOLLARS) which my late father kept in a bank before he was assassinated by unknown person from the rebels after the new political crisis in my country in 1994.

I waited for long time before I decided to recover the money to start up my life in your country or anywhere save enough outside Africa for security of my life. I want you to help me claim and retrieve the money from the bank with the documents I have here with me and transfer it into your personal account in your country for my future life purposes and on profitable investment.

Please if you can be of assistance to me I will be pleased for you to tell me what will be your offer out of the total money so I can use the rest to start up my life. Please, I want you to know that it will require small money according to the bank on my last discussion with the manager this is the reason I cried unto you for Godly help to get this money out of the bank.my problem now is to finish up me education i will be very appreciated if you can consider me and help me out.

Your's Daughter,

Ms.J0y Bale.

Quote:

from Hugh J33rs <[email protected]>
to [email protected],
date Jan 17, 2008 11:53 PM

I am so happy to hear from you. I don't get many messages. Most of the people I have known for many many years are either dead or don't know how to use electronic mail. Either way, they seldom contact me.

I wasn't sure what you meant by being my Daughter at first but I think I understand now. You're talking spiritually, yes?

I was posted in North Africa in World War 2 and there is the possibility of children. They would be much older than you though.

But you could be my grand-daughter. For me that's as close as being a daughter. Are you my grand-daughter?

Your loving Grandfather

Papa Hugu

Quote:

from Ms. J0y Bale <[email protected]>
to [email protected],
date Jan 18, 2008 6:25 AM
subject Re: Hello Papa Hugu,
signed-by yahoo.co.in

Hello Papa Hugu,
How are you doing today? i am very happy to reading the content of your mail today which was well understood by me, actually my being your daughter or grand daughter dose not matter as you must know that all i want is for you to take me as what so-ever you wish so-far you fixed me to be among your family.

Moreover, i will like to hear from you soonest regarding your plans towards helping me out this my situation as i must tell you that i am in a deeply distress and really needed your kind assistance,please do write to indicate your interest towards helping me so that i can let you know the necessarry areas that i needed your assistance mostly.

Thanks for your undestanding and have a nice day while i will be eagerly waiting for your kind and urgent response.

Yours dearly,
J0y Bale

Quote:

to "Ms. J0y Bale" <[email protected]>,
date Jan 18, 2008 3:17 PM
subject Re: Hello Papa Hugu,
mailed-by gmail.com

Hello again J0y,

I am sorry for the confusion with my previous email. My mind tends to wander these days. You were asking for help with your family's money. Well I will do what I can. If you send me the details you have then I will ask Walter to drive me to the bank and they will take over from there. I have a lot of money in the bank so they are very kind to me there. Walter is a very kind man, he took me to the zoo today. A penguin swallowed his telephone but he wasn't even angry.

There were lions at the zoo.

Walter has attached an old picture of me that was taken a long time ago when I was in the army back in world war 2. That was over 60 years ago now. It isn't a very big picture.

All the best to you

Hugh

Oh, my name is not Hugu, it is Hugh. My finger must have slipped on the keyboard yesterday and I pressed U rather than H. They are very close together on my keyboard.

[b] I guess this is going to be a recurring theme - I like penguins. Smile Also "Walter" losing his mobile phone came in really handy later on Smile

Attached is the image is of the late great Sir Harry Secombe during his WW2 army days. Goon show stuff starts leaking in later. Poor old Hugh suffers from the spon Shocked

[img] http://img521.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hugharmy1944fh6.jpg [/img]

(Anyone know why I can't get a thumbnail image to appear - maybe it was a random fluke the first time.... or maybe it doesn't appear until it's finally posted.. oh well we'll see - Ta)

Quote:

Hello Papa Hugh,
How are your today? i am very happy after reading the content of your mail of today which was well understood by me,first i have take note of the correst spelling of your name and i am very happy when i heard that you can do what you can in order to see that i have my money transferred into your account,i will also like to visit the zoo when i come over to your country in order to view some of the great animals that i have never seen before. Again! please who is this very walter that drove to the zoo and what is he to you?

However,to enable us proceed immediately with the transfer,i am sending below the full contact address of the bank with their e-mail address and telephone number, i will be very grateful for you to contact them immediately in regards to the transferring of the money into your account to enable them proceed with the necessary step immediately as they have promised me,below is their full contact address.

BANQUE ISLAMIQUE DU SENEGAL
Contact Person : Mr. Abdul Diop
(Director, foreign telex/wire transfer bis)
Address: Immeuble A.Fay�al, Rue Amadou
A.Ndoye angle rue Huart
BP : 3381-Cp 18. 524 DKR RP
Tel : 00221 77-440-33-78
E-mail : [email protected]
E-mail : [email protected]

Please kindly contact them immediately on this their email address or through phone calling to enable us know the requirements and also write to update me as soon as you have contact the bank for my perusal and to always know about your correspondences with them, i will be very grateful to reading from you soonest regarding the content of this mail, have a nice and warmly day.

Sincerely yours,
Ms. J0y Bale.

I was hoping to asked about Walter... wasn't quite sure what to do with him yet, initially it was just going to be a hot dry same-sex octogenarian union that I'd ask the scammers to put their blessing on... but (as the guy kinda says in The Holy Grail) It got better.

Quote:

date Jan 20, 2008 11:58 AM
subject Re: Please write the bank immediately,
mailed-by gmail.com

Hello my dearest J0y,

We will go to the zoo together as soon as you arrive here. You will love the penguins. Just don't let them see your phone. If you don't have a phone then there won't be any problems. We will go to the zoo before you get a phone just in case.

You asked about Walter, Walter is my best of friends. Without him I would be simply lost. He gave me this computer and showed me how to use it and he handles all of the day to day things that I just can't do any more. Without him I would have to stay inside the home I live in. It is a very nice home however I do like to see the outside world. Before he came into his inheritance he used to work in the bank used to belong to. That is how we met.

I'm not sure how old he is, I have never asked and he has not told me. But I would hazard a guess that he will be no more than plus minus ten years of your age. Let me see, you are 22 so that would make him anywhere from 12 to 32. Walter is a bachelor. I know better than to play matchmaker but I'm sure you will meet Walter all the time when you arrive here and you will like him a lot and he will like you a lot.

I'm afraid I can't read the bank details very well. Are they written in French? I was also in France during World War 2 and I recognize the word RUE. It means STREET.

Do you want me to write down these details and take them to my bank. Walter wants to take me to the bank on Tuesday morning, then we will go and get something to eat and then he will take me to the cleaners.

Please let me know what I must do

Thank you

Hugh

Quote:

from Ms. J0y Bale <[email protected]>
to Hugh J33rs <[email protected]>,
date Jan 22, 2008 2:49 AM

Hello Papa Hugh,
I am writing in response to your sweet content that i received today and i must tell you that i am very happy after reading the content,like you have said i will be very grateful if you do take me to the zoo when i come over to your country,again! now that i know who Walter is to you i can say that he is a very nice and kind to you.

Regarding your question,actually i don't know if the bank do speak french but according to my father when he was still alive,he said that he made this deposit in an (escrow) account,English department of the bank,i have already made the introduction of your person to the bank as my legal trustee so all they need is an official letter from you to enable them carry on with the transfer into your account.

Therefore,i am advising that you kindly write the bank to inform them that you are the person that i introduced to them as my trustee,here is the email address you will write them with ([email protected]), also write to inform me as soon as you have written the bank just for my perusal.

Thanks for your kind of understand and have a nice day.

Yours dearly,

J0y

Actually I was hoping for more of a reaction about Walter, I guess s/he didn't read the message very carefully

Quote:

to [email protected],
date Jan 22, 2008 2:25 PM
subject For the attention of Mr. Abdul Diop of the Banque Islamique Du Senegal

Good day to you sir,

My name is Hugh Donald J33rs.

I am writing to you on behalf of Miss J0y Bale. I am to act as her trustee in the matter of transferring her inheritance from her late father's Account held in your bank.

Her father's name was Dr.Samuel Bale. Since he has no life of his own, he should live vicariously through his only daughter and she should get through me all she deserves.

Actually I'm not sure if Miss Bale is his only daughter. Will that be important?

Please let me know what steps I should now take to help Miss Bale further.

Thank you for your time

Mr H. J33rs

p.s. If you cannot understand the message then it is because I do not speak French. I know a few words but not enough to be able communicate fluently. The language I'm writing in is English.

Wrong to say but it tickles me in a funny way when I read that P.S. Smile

Quote:

date Jan 22, 2008 3:57 PM

Hello Dear J0y

How are you?

I have contacted the bank. I wrote in English because the French I learned as a soldier during the war would be completely unsuitable and would embarrass us both.

Best wishes

Hugh

I guess more later.... I didn't appreciate how much work you guys put into documenting these baits!

Update: Forgot to add the word "octogenarian" - very important!

Quack Quack!
duckquack
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Getting ahead of things here, but I downloaded Skype and a recording add-on and thought, really I had to try it out. So I fished for a telephone number:

Quote:

My dear Joy,

I gave you my telephone number today but it is the telephone number to my home. It will only go to voice mail when you call. Or it may be picked up by Walter. He is probably back up here from Los Angeles and he has the keys to my home. If Walter picks up please do not speak to him. If i answer then it is not really me but is a recording and it is alright to answer it.

I am at my little sister Min's house now. We had a lot of trouble connecting to any of the internets. Her neighbor Henry is letting us use his connection because I told him it was important. It is very late here and I think Henry is wants me to leave. He keeps making faces at Min.

Min thinks she has something that will work with her telephone line but we need to call the internet company to do it. This is confusing for me because how can you call on the telephone in order to use the telephone for something else. Whatever happens I will check for electronic messages tomorrow morning even if I have to keep banging on Henry's portal until he is worn out by sheer exhaustion.

Min doesn't know how much it will cost to call you but whatever it costs I will call. Please send me your telephone number. I only have the number of Mr. Cheese. I do not really want to talk to Cheese, not that I don't like him, I do like Cheese, very much. I'm very fond of Lanark blue.

I'm sorry I have to go to bed now, I am so very tired.

(More about Mr. Cheese when I get my lazy ass to document things properly!)

And got:

Quote:

Hello Papa Hugh,
I am so glad after reading the content of your mail this morning and i must thank you for all your positive efforts towards the welfare of my future,actually! i did not have a direct number of mine because i am not in the position to have it for now but i will give you the phone number of the parish priest of the Catholic Church here inside the camp,he is a foreigner,an English speaking Nationality (Gambia) so when you call him just tell him that you wish to speak with Joy Bale and he will definitely sent for me.

After writing you this mail,i will visit the Reverend's office to inform him that you will call me so that he will also be aware,here is his number 00221-7723-****** his name is Rev. David Foye. Thanks for your understanding and have a nice day while i will be waiting for your call because i really wish to hear your voice. Please send my regards to your sister Min.

Yours dearly,
Joy Bale

So I called... maybe a little early in the morning... maybe about 3am Senegal time... Now is it just me or did the good Father/Reverend Foye tell poor confused Hugh to F*ck off at one point? Wink

If you're wondering then the voice I'm attempting to put on is Peter Sellers "Henry Crun" from the goon show (obviously needs a lot of work! Embarassed ). At about half way through there's a playback of Spike Milligan doing Mini Banaster that's a bit quietier than hoped.

http://media.putfile.com/To-Joy--Father-Foye

Just one edit to this in 2 parts:) ...

(1) I guess this is the real "Joy" who replied
(2) Sent an apology after of:

Quote:

My dear Joy

I am so embarrassed. I called Father Foye at 9 o'clock PM my time but it was not 9 o'clock AM your time. I am so sorry, I do not know how I could have been so wrong and so stupid. I do not know what time it was, when I called. Please, I want to apologize to Father Foye and apologize to you. Please tell me what time to call next time.

If you or the Father wish to call me instead, then I will stay in my apartment all of the next day and wait for your call. Please forgive my u intended behavior.

Yours Faithfully

Hugh

The number s/he has is of course a K7 number with a different attempt at an old man accent. S/he has never called before so I don't expect anything this time. Gets me off the promise to call tomorrow morning though. I really need to get my beauty sleep. Confused

Ok, really really the last one - promise! Hand on what appears to be my heart! Did another phone call that I have managed to delete. fortunately it is not funny in the least. (Phew thank Glod! ) Have put my name up for a mentor now.

Edit: removed some stuff from the end...

Quack Quack!
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I loved the asylum camp ref/ there but for the grace of Gerald of Dumcumb go the rest of us.

And having once turned round, walks on,
And turns no more his head;
because he knows a frightful fiend
Doth close behind him tread."

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell.
Lose 10 kgs of belly fat an hour with our weight loss programme
rosie652
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

good work,i got 4 trophys off my first bait and the same off my second,anything is possible,goodluck and keep us filled in Very Happy

EVER SINCE I RECEIVED YOUR PHOTO WITH BIG BOOBS I ALWAYS FEEL THAT ONE DAY I WILL HAVE YOU AND THEN HOLD TIGHT TO THOSE MARVELLOUS BREATS BUT YOU MADE MY DREAM WORSE I WILL MASTURABTE WITH THE PICS YOU GAVE ME.

you betrayed me and stabbed in the back after all my efforts to impress you because am a honest person.you made me use all my phone units and spend a lot of money and time on you,i look like a fool at the WU. i curse you am your family.

This is cheap blackmail and deformation of character to say the list.. I am also sending a copy of this letter to the sponsor of this 419ners website to clarify this your stupid assumptions with them.

how were you paid? $40 dollars or $400 dollars for your cheap bait.JUST MAYBE YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN TRACED THROUGH YOUR TELEPHONE.
Doit Pruitt
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nice job duck... i admire the way you suck 'em in... you have style!
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

great work. I suffer somewhat from the Spon myself, yet i feel your fella will suffer a good deal more. Do let us know Wink
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You have the Spon? Just be careful it doesn't develop into the Quodge - or even < Shocked > the dreaded Lurgi!

(I still smile at the memory of the idiot ABC announcer way back who introduced a Goons episode as "Luigi Strikes Britain".)

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
duckquack
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, thanks for the comments.

That (those) were my first baits. The Joy one ended prematurely by the scammer coming across this page on a google search. Sad I'm still active on the other one though but I'm now paranoid about posting until it's really over! Shocked

Poor Hugh died a month or so ago, I got fed up playing nice and naive so moved Julia over to some much more savvy characters.

I've got much too serious in my later baits (which is a shame) so after reading the published ones again I'm going to do a few more ones for laughs now. (The more serious ones did get me a sign holding trophy and a safari (and a bum icon!) though Smile )

I started a midget wrestling bait on Monday and it's showing promise Smile Also need to work on the Henry Crun Shipbuilding site - You can't get the wood you know!

Quack Quack!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic