SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While these two are idiots, we shouldn't be surprised that the one thing they are accomplished at is lying. My sense is that the driver is not entirely a vicious as once claimed. There is no way they could be crafty enough to escape with money and a cell phone if they had neither previously.

I was also suspicious when I saw how clean their clothes were after a month on the road, sleeping in the dirt, outside. While I believe they are truly stranded and without much hope, they probably had a few more resources than they let on.

Now they really need to pay.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
DTGR
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be great if someone put this in the letters archive when it's all said and done. And now we have a extremely interesting twist in the story. Thank you everyone for posting all the details.

I need more popcorn.

-DTGR
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have totally changed my mind ......they want TWAT to believe they have escaped the drivers hand. Hashi is right in my opinion. The driver is in on the scam and no threat to them and they are probably all running short of funds so injected the sense of urgency re kidnap. As that hasnt worked they are now agreeing to move on as was suggested by Rev.

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Kryall
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm... Has anyone actually ever talked to Adamu's brother? Have you considered the possibility that his brother could actually be playing the role of Emeka in an attempt to lend credibility to their "Abeche Boogyman" story and hence pressure the TWAT leaders to sending them 'pity' money? Perhaps the real driver went back home as soon as he dropped the assclowns off. Or am I giving them way too much credit, here?

Oh well... whatever the case may be, Adamu's lies provide the perfect leverage for not sending him the MG payment and giving him a future lecture on betrayal of trust. Laughing

Mrs. Vickie Barnes -- "FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE.YOU ARE PARISH YOU ARE DESTROY .GRAVE SIX FIT SIX FIT SIX FIT.SOON SOON SOON.YOU ARE MINUS FROM YOUR FAMILY YOU ARE MINUS FROM YOUR FAMILY.AAH AAH AAH LOSE LOSE LSOE."

Mrs. Ego Mgbada -- "To be frank with you, I never expect that I mrs Ego will get these shits from you."

pony
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was hoping the conversation would take a turn in this direction. I offer my thoughts (as a greenhorn):
Fundemental theorem: You can't believe anything they say.
A scammer, preparing to meet some mugus with 200k in a case (knowing that they are criminals & all)... Would it not make sense to slit some throats w/in 5 minutes of meeting up... I mean all they care about is that case, & the faster it is in their possession, the better, in their minds. So is it not possible that while making their safari plans they have prepared for this. There may be 4/5 of 'em for all we know, with travelling cash & weapons. I mean, all the "i'm helpless have pity" is normal, to lure the TWAT officials in, no matter what they are really going through.

...Perhaps I am overthinking it.

Edit: Although even if that were the case, they still would be seriously out of their element in Chad.

Edit to add: forgot to say, fantastic bait clapping clapping clapping

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"

Last edited by juju4u on Sat May 03, 2008 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
tss1961
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just searched NDJAMENA "missing persons report" and Adamu shows up as having gone absent since one month now...just joking. His wife, if he really is married, must be cursing him out..."that bastard Adamu, he out playing around in Chad and I got all this goats to feed and milk!"

Adamu is so stupid he could fall into a tub of tits and come out sucking his thumb!

This is one of the best reads on the interweb. Keep it up!

-- "I have to tell you some thing you do not know,nigeria is a place where scam artist leave,for your own good never you in your life have any thing to do with any nigerians or esle you we be scamed."
-- "i checked the western union money transfer for more than 7hours and i got nothing and the time i spent had an effect on my eyes"
-- "So i have been trying my best running hecter secter looking for what to do. "
CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
THE DRIVER TOLD US THAT SOMEONE CALL HIM
LAST NIGHT ARE YOU THE ONE? IF YOU ARE THE ONE DONT CALL THAT NUMBER AGAIN PLEASE.

I would guess that he has a couple of good reasons for not wanting the TWAT to call the driver. They may have stolen his phone from him, along with enough cash to use the internet cafe. In that case it would be Amadu or his "brother" that will answer and they would have to admit to the TWAT that they have been stealing from the driver. OR - as has been discussed, the tale they have spun that the driver is holding them is less than truthful. Think about it - $USD 3000 for a ride from Ndjamena to Abeche. That does sound a little steep. Chances are the driver is a line hauling truck driver who makes regular trips through this paradise. He probably allowed StinkyBoi to hop in with some toxic waster or the like that he was hauling.
In any event, it seems there is only one way to know for sure. And that is to call the driver's phone number and see who answers. Even if it is the driver, what harm is done? Perhaps the driver will become a good asset for this bait? I'm sure that he and the TWAT elders could become fast friends. In any event we would get the other side of the escape story. Laughing
It would be interesteing to know if Adamu is still wearing his robes. A photo would be fabulous!
I'm still waiting for the laying on of hands (or is that hand?).

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been thinking about this whole thing for a while and come to a few conclusions that will work to our favor.

1. The lads have money
2. The lads may still have a means of transportation
3. The lads may have access to a cell phone

So, getting them to go to Adre (a much smaller town farther East) might not be as hard as we first thought. All we need to do is stick to our story about Cravin Morehead waiting there for them with lots of money and a possible airplane, the same sort of lie that got them to Abeche. It worked once before. I believe that it will work once again.

Whether or not the driver is in on this is irrelevant. It is pretty clear now that the lads have the means to get around if they are properly motivated to do so. The pot of gold waiting in Adre, and the threat of being caught by the homicidal Hamdan will hopefully be enough motivation.

The money gram will be sent the same way that the WU transfers were sent. Again, there will be all sorts of problems that will further motivate the lads to go to Adre.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Race
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One way you can keep them moving is put Hamdan on their ass, hacking their email, chopping their Money Gram payments, and generally gloating as he dogs their trail with a high powered rifle.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If they have escaped the driver why do the still need the $1000 a day for 3 days? They must have been planning to get the $3000 and run... maybe the thought of Hamdan has scared them (or the driver) into taking him out of the equastion.

At least now it seems like they can be persuaded to move on to Adre. I'd love to see some other lads get caught up in the mess before they move from Abeche though, then maybe we could see what was true and what wasn't from the other lads.

(Hilarious baiting by the way, been hooked to this for a few weeks.)

morbiczer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If they suddenly seem to have money that they didn't seem to have before, than the easiest explanation IMO would be that someone sent them some. Like a relative back from Nigeria.

If they can write emails to you, than they can write home too.
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am asking myself too"If they have escaped the driver(and I now believe the driver was never the threat they made out)why do the still need the $1000 a day for 3 days?
Then theres the very co-operative WU staff who worked in our favour -to our suprise...
Something isnt quite right Mad

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe it's time for the TWAT home front to throw in a bit of suspicion towards stinkyboi.. make him work a bit harder in making up more consistent lies .. adding things up there's too many loose ends. They've got some serious explaining to do methinks .. drinking beer and marguerita's in a sun-drenched Abechian outdoor caf�. Time for them to meet the hand of the twat ! Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Greed and theft are very rude, but crying wolf - unforgivable... I'll cheer you every inch of the road to Darfur, may they suffer and continue to do so.
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shiver did say he was going drop by on Eater every once in a while, right? Because it would be a shame for him to miss this.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
mazda
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me pose a question;

If you guys where being told to go somewhere, and all you wanted was money, wouldn't you MAKE IT SEEM LIKE you where much worst off then you really are?

The sense of urgency makes people think it's more important, but as long as you guys keep his safety and $$ problems just behind everything else, then you shouldn't have a problem.

My vote is for him to go to some War inhabited place, with lots of road side bombs and such, that way he really understands the severity of his problem.

He's in CHAD... I know that place is bad, but come on, it could be worse. I think he's just trying to get yall to sympathize with him....
Well I'm not, I vote he goes to Iraq.

That might be easier said then done, but would be more intense.

I mean, we wanna waste this guys time, but not actually kill him, so why not bump it up a bit, tell him to move into Sudan or somewhere safe, tell him you guys got a safehouse in Sudan with 72 virgins (ANYTHING will get him to go at this point) I'm sure.

Just my thoughts, its all disarranged, didn't feel like making it look all nice and pretty. Comments are welcome

EDIT #1: Looks like chad is havin a sand storm today, thats to bad Sad
MarcusA
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When are you guys going to send them to Afghanistan in a quest to convert the people to Christianity? And finding Osama offcourse.
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^MZDA

You really want to send him somewhere dangerous? Try LA. Wink

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
mazda
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jxd wrote:
^^MZDA

You really want to send him somewhere dangerous? Try LA. Wink

lol, might be a bit far, hes on a safari, not traveling the world in 80 days ;]
RuckBogers
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Send the MG to Adre. Or maybe you just heard the WU was working perfectly in Adre.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is splendid work.

I think our lad probably has a bit of juice left. That, or he's thieving and pilfering as he goes.

Needless to say he needs to be sent somewhere really expensive.

How would this sort of thing usually end? Would one just wait for his patience to become exhausted, or his confidence in TWAT to fail, and hi to give up and start thumbing it back to nigeria? Or would one become bored or run out of bile and send him a fax saying "your 419 has been eated rofl"? I'd love to see his face. rofl, indeed.

I'm very taken with the dynamics of all this. What started out seeming like an entirely justifiable prank has evolved into an extremely deep and finely balanced confidence trick. your lad is experiencing exactly what his victims experienced: despair, longing, a constant sense of money tomorow, and an unquestioning acceptance of anything you now say as gospel. Best of all, the whole time he's at it he thinks he's the one about to make a killing.

I can draw parallels with a number of similar processes; in espionage, the gradual compromise of prospective sources of information is a good one. Get them to do something a little bit bad. Then tell them it'll come back to bite them if they don't do something a little bit worse. And so on. Another example was a phone prankster in the states who phoned up burger joints pretending to be from head office. he'd instruct the manager that a junior member of staff had been pinching cash and should be questioned. When the junior denied the charge, the prankster instructed that they should be searched. He was convincing enough that one (perfectly innocent) staff member ended up getting a body cavity search from her manager on the say-so of a previously unknown caller.

Long story short - it can get very scary very fast. our lad is about to find this out now the last shreds of his game are becoming visible. i don't feel bad for him. I know very well that he'd have my last pound if i let him. And as long as he continues this with the intention of ripping off an innocent party, he's fair game as far as I'm concerned.

Can we arrange a cavity search for him?

Edit to say: What the hell is a lad hugger? Why would you?
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Think you nailed it ... pun intended Wink

A lad hugger is someone who feels sorry for our lads for being tormented too much to his likes .. I think it's for every individual to decide whether they can live with it or not. Fact is they will not settle for your last dollar, but leave you in severe debt and agony until you're down in the sewer .. and even then they'll try to get you even into more trouble .. I've heard of cases where victims were stripped to the bone and beyond, no mercy whatsoever. Personally I don't have many scruples with them ..

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mzda wrote:
I mean, we wanna waste this guys time, but not actually kill him,

You have a mouse in your pocket or something? What's this "we" stuff?

Quote:
How would this sort of thing usually end?

I don't think there are really any other safari examples to pull from for this question. YW is the only one out the group here that's gotten lads into this region before, and I don't believe during those safaris he had direct communication with his lads. He was communicating with their oga, who was then passing orders to them.

Ultimately, for the Darfur safari he had, the oga ended up in Darfur looking for the lads, because they fell out of contact eventually, never to be heard from again. Who knows how this will end though, really. We still have many angles, and they have nothing outside of trying to get pity cash out of fake church officials that wouldn't feel pity for them if someone put deep cuts into their skin and slowly lowered them into shark infested water.

Let's suffice it to say that, with any hope, this will end badly for the boys. Very badly.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A very cwoo-ell Prof wrote:
You have a mouse in your pocket or something? What's this "we" stuff?

Hahahaha, well, I would like them to live a scam free life.... failing that, public stoning for theft would be fine with me.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With everything this baits been through it's a Eater University course in itself.

I can certainly tell you that as a noob I've been through a few personal hoops analyzing it and have come out learning quite a bit about a lot of aspects I didn't consider before signing on to this sport.

I was going to say it should be sticky'd but it's pretty much stuck itself to the top of it's own accord!

guy nawaaa for you oooh

Last edited by Fryer on Mon May 05, 2008 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic