SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm new here...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TopCat
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Valentina stopped talking for almost a week, then 3 messages at once, with no input from me our relationship went from "Hi, I love you" then, "coming to see you" to "help I need money" all in one day! Stupid Vlad must have posted all his scripts at once.

I'm playing dumb...
Superfox
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you send her to Western Union yet? Very Happy ... It's always nice to take your love for a little walk i think Wink
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All Vlads know you can check WU transfers online so it is not really going to make them walk down and Q up to be paid.

MG on the other hand Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Once the bait is over IMHO you should publish in an open forum or even when you have a few generic mass mails that cant identify your baiting persona -

Prevent the scammer making $$ from victims and that is a real victory, every single thank you from a victim your post alerts preventing a scammer making $$ should be considered a trophy too!!!

One such place is
http://www.romancescam.com

They have sections on Vlads and Lads

Any contact details or links I post are an open invitation to readers to jump on in and write to them
Mortar x2
Superfox
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will keep that in mind Very Happy MG is my thing in the future then! Razz
TopCat
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...and my little vlad springs back,
playing the poor dumb sap seems to have gotten past Vlad's mistake.

Greetings, my dear xxxxxx!
To me it is very pleasant, that you have written to me so soon.
I thought that, having started talking about money, I have lost you. At us in Russia with men so happens often.
It, probably, because of a heavy economic situation in the country. To men not up to girls with their love.
I do not wish to trust, that the present men to become less.
I wish to ask you to write to me more about myself, your victories and failures, about your dreams.
Do not hesitate. I wish to read your sensual and romantic letters.
I know, that to men it is given hard. To call to you at me there is no opportunity. Unfortunately, I do not have phone in Moscow.
To call from Moscow in your country very dearly. And calls due to the subscriber at us do not practise. But I shall think up something.
You write to me necessarily! Do not vanish. All we shall not dump on telephone conversation. It in fact for you, most likely a guarantee, that I am real. The truth?
In letters we with you can express more emotions and feelings. During telephone conversation so it will not turn out.
It is possible to assume, as our ancestors did without phone, speaking, with each other without phone.
They perfectly found common language, using letters. And at them it turned out to love each other up to self-oblivion.
I read about it books. The love and belief is feelings which are born and die in ourselves. A birth of these feelings depend on our needs.
About myself I can tell, that the NEED TO LOVE AND BE FAVOURITE at me costs on the first place.
But you can reproach me that I do not trust that you the real person capable of serious acts. Partially it is the truth.
Suddenly you not that for whom give out yourself.
My request for the help on the one hand an opportunity to arrive to you, and with another the proof of gravity of your plans.
I will need for something to tell to the father and mother. I mean where and to whom I have gone. I at them the favourite daughter!
Excuse me, that my confidence of our victory over problems differs from yours a little. In fact you the man, and I the woman.
If all would be on the contrary the world would rise from legs on a head. Certainly, money up to last cent I shall return all to you.
Therefore I bring a attention to the question: you are serious in the intentions? If yes, write to me soon. I very much hope, that have caused in you feelings of sympathy.
Yours Valentina

I've sent a slightly puzzled reply (not sure about this money business!)
I have the blank Moneygram forms ready for GIMP!

TC
Gadget
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think she is still following the script so it probably didn't matter what you wrote.

Going by her past emails to me under her alias Anastasija your next one should be a nice poem type one. Very romantic but all about her wants! You'll understand what I mean when you get it.

I hope you get further with her than I did. I ovoided the money request and it never came back up but then contact just stopped a few emails from where you are.
TopCat
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Gadget,

I'll look forward to the poetry, I have some nice song lyrics as a reply Very Happy
I'm working on being obtuse.

Impressed with your trophy work on another thread BTW. Nice work
plumher
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was contacted from a blond scammer from Russia. She claimed to be a doctor and wanted to come to Canada to start a new life. She sent me many pics of herself and her friends. Much like some of the poses of some other Russian scammers!

The last I heard was she was working on getting her passport and affairs together and boarding a plane to come here. This was between Cristmas and New Years. I was leaving for holidays in Mexico, and never heard back from her again!!hahaha
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic