SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just gets better and better - it has to be the best thing ever done to a lad.

If we can't get the lads to do something to themselves, then it seems the driver could happily oblige us.

It's a real pity that lads just won't sodding listen. If he'd shut up and listen to you he wouldn't have his current problems*.

*He'd have worse ones
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Everytime I read about the TWAT in Chad I have to "sing" this classic song:
Quote:
Brennend hei�er W�stensand, [So sch�n, sch�n war die Zeit]
fern, so fern das Heimatland, [So sch�n, sch�n war die Zeit]
kein Gru�, kein Herz, kein Ku�, kein Scherz.
Alles liegt so weit, so weit!
[So sch�n, sch�n war die Zeit, So sch�n, sch�n war die Zeit]

Refrain:
Dort wo die Blumen bl�hn, - dort wo die T�ler gr�n,
dort war ich einmal zu Hause.
Wo ich die Liebste fand, - dort ist mein Heimatland,
wie lang bin ich noch al-lein?

Viele Jahre schwere Fron, [So sch�n, sch�n war die Zeit]
harte Arbeit, karger Lohn, [So sch�n, sch�n war die Zeit]
tagaus, tagein, kein Gl�ck, kein Heim.

Refrain:
Dort wo die Blumen bl�hn ......

H�rt mich an ihr goldnen Sterne, [So sch�n, sch�n war die Zeit]
gr��t die Lieben in der Ferne, [So sch�n, sch�n war die Zeit]
mit Freud und Leid, verrinnt die Zeit.

Refrain:
Dort wo die Blumen bl�hn ......

Burning hot desert sands, far away from the home country, no fun at all, hard work, little money, no girl (only the driver and his hand) - a near perfect description of his situation.
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GH wrote:
If he'd shut up and listen to you he wouldn't have his current problems*.

*He'd have worse ones

Amen!! Give us a little help here, stinky. We'll put you out of your misery VERY fast if you do what we tell you. Smile

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was doing quite well, holding the laughter back, keeping things together. And then I read this...
Quote:
THIS IS NOT A VACATION.

Adamu: I KNOW THAT

I honestly had to stop and take a breather before continuing Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
onyenekwu
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Been following this thread albeit with a little reservation,I feel I just have to correct a misconception about the driver because no one here seems to have caught up on that.

His name being Emeka makes him originally from eastern Nigeria of Ibo tribe and not by any means a chadian.(heh, thats my name too).

I will be watching this space,want to know how the mesh would be untangled.best of luck to the Lads, they simply asked for it.I just pray they live to know the error of their ways.

thats my 2 cents ............ '.'
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:

"I make them sleep outside. No bed. No pillows. Just the ground. They have no money, so they sleep outside. Locked up, with fence. I watch them until my MG arrives."

Morning everyone - just woke up and had to check on developments overnight. I had such a lovely sleep, my new memory foam mattress and pillows are just so comfortable...... I think I will go back to bed for a couple more hours. Laughing

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I have a 6" Tempurpedic mattress. All I can think while I'm laying there is how I wish it was an 8 inch. You know, just in case I get fat someday from all of the steak I eat. I usually throw a good portion of it away these days though, just to make sure I stay fit.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just curious, but does TWAT have a feast holiday coming up where it is a sin not to eat and overindulge?

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
mazda
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I heard Sudan is nice around this time of year.
Hashi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

onyenekwu wrote:
Been following this thread albeit with a little reservation,I feel I just have to correct a misconception about the driver because no one here seems to have caught up on that.

His name being Emeka makes him originally from eastern Nigeria of Ibo tribe and not by any means a chadian.(heh, thats my name too).

I will be watching this space,want to know how the mesh would be untangled.best of luck to the Lads, they simply asked for it.I just pray they live to know the error of their ways.

thats my 2 cents ............ '.'

Well that means the driver knows what they are up to and are scammers. If this is indeed the case and he knew this before he agreed to take them that would not make him an innocent 3rd party. These guys must have spilled the beans to him about what they are doing either now or before they set off. If they didnt spill the beans he would have worked that out for himself. Would be nice to know what the truth about this is because if he is not an innocent 3rd party the baiters could get him some further mugu miles to boot Wink
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

They have escaped from the driver and are now out on their own! They are also going to head to Adre!

Quote:
DEAR REV BENJAMIN,
THIS IS ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MESSAGE, I HAVE NOTED ALL YOU SAY IN YOUR MAIL.
THE BEST WAY NOW IS TO SEND THE MONEY GRAM FAST SO THAT I CAN PICK IT TODAY OR LASTEST MONDAY
BECAUSE WE HAVE ESCAPE FROM THE DRIVER LAST NIGHTAND NOW WE ARE IN A DIFFERENT PLACE. SO WE NEED THE MG QUICKLY TO FIND OUR WAY TO ADRE.
TO MEET Cravin .YOU CAN SEND HIS PHONE NUMBER TO US IMMEDIATELY AND LET HIM KNOW THAT WE ARE COMING TO MEET HIM.
PLEASE REV DOVER,WHEN SENDING THE MONEY LET IT BE IN 1000USD PER DAY PLEASE.
PLEASE WE ARE WAITING AND YOU HAVE SEEN NOW THAT OUR LIVES ARE IN DANGER.
WE MIGHT CHECK THE EMAIL TO SEE IF YOU HAVE SEND THE MG BY 12NOON TODAY
TO COLLECT THE INFORMATION OR BY MONDAY.
PLEASE REV BENJAMIN, WE ARE WAITING FOR THE MONEY PLEASE LET FAST BECAUSE WE HEARD FROM HIM LAST NIGHT THAT HE WILL BE
LIVING FOR NDJAMENA TODAY AND HE WILL BE BACK ON THURSDAY SO WERE HE KEPT US WE ARE NOT THERE AGAIN,AND THE DRIVER TOLD US THAT SOMEONE CALL HIM
LAST NIGHT ARE YOU THE ONE? IF YOU ARE THE ONE DONT CALL THAT NUMBER AGAIN PLEASE.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR MUTUAL COOPERATION AND GOD BLESS YOU AMEN.
BEST REGARDS,
ADAMU

Of course, since we have the driver's cell number, one of us will call him to verify this story.

So now seems like just as good a time as any to let Adamu in on a little bad news...

Quote:
Brother Adamu,

I have some very bad news to report that effects you and your brother. Eric was killed by Hamdan early yesterday morning. Eric was shot several times. He survived for a few hours but died at one of the UNHCR aid stations. While the UN is looking out for Hamdan, he easily blends in with the people and culture of eastern Chad. He will not be easy to spot. Since he thinks that you and your brother are in Abeche, I suggest that you leave there at once and get to Adre. One of my clerks tried to send a money gram as you instructed yesterday but got to the office after it closed. You will not receive this money until Monday at the soonest. Since Monday is a national holiday here in the US, I am not positive that the money gram office will be open then either.

I am very sad about Eric's murder and horrified that Hamdan could do such a thing. I am praying for both of them as I am sure that you and your brother are as well.

Blessings

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
BECAUSE WE HEARD FROM HIM LAST NIGHT THAT HE WILL BE
LIVING FOR NDJAMENA TODAY AND HE WILL BE BACK ON THURSDAY

If he is talking about the driver here, then the driver could bring back with him any additional TWATS that have arrived in Ndjamena from Nigeria.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Leaving for N'Djamena? Well it just so happens my lad is should be arriving there very soon. Laughing Of course his ride will have moved to Abeche so he'd be needing a ride there...

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
highnlow
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They must have a few dollars to be in the cafe. Sounds like they have been lying to TWAT elders.
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am certain the moneygram office wont open on a public holiday so it will be at least 3 more days before they can collect anything - still whats 3 more days when they've been waiting 33.

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After I made that post, it occured to me that he wants Cravin Morehead's phone number in Adre. Why would he want that if he did not have a phone? And more importantly, why did he tell us NOT to call the driver anymore? It would seem that Brother Adamu is not quite as honest as he seems. Laughing

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Something isn't adding up here to me, YW. This isn't making sense. Who the hell is paying the cafe time? Where would the first place the driver would look for them be? The driver used to drop them off at the cafe. Do you think they're suddenly walking now?

Something smells fishy here to me. Okay, that's just stinky.

Still, I think he's full of shit. No way he escaped the hand and is sitting in that cafe. It's THE ONLY CAFE ON HOSPITAL ROAD from Christ's sake.

Hmmmmmmmmmm

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Call him.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Hashi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As i said before i think the driver is onto this aswell Laughing

Now i know it is common that lads going into europe would seek other nigerians out for help and i think they did this with the driver and he knew full well of the circumstances before he left for abeche Laughing

They have $$, dont look too bad for people gone through hell etc. If he was locked up im sure the whole town would know the situation.

Its fishy because i think they have played the whole kidnapped thing to push for payment.
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't right now, remember?

Weas is long gone for the night. I can call tomorrow (for me). I keep trying to figure out what game he's trying to run here, and I can't get my head around it. You know him and his idiot brother sat up all night trying to hatch some idiotic plan. Does anyone have some paint I can huff so I can start thinking closer to their level?

Idiots.

Edit: Hashi, you may be right, but I doubt it. I can smell bullshit pretty damn well. I really believe they are being held by the driver there. I just think they're all beating their idiotic heads together here and came up with some goofball story without closing the gaps very well.

Hashi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Man you snagged 2 extra mugus on this safari. His brother and the driver they caught up with to take them to Abeche. Laughing

Its the only solution i can think of. The driver has only hung around to make sure he gets his cut thats all. The pressure in his emails was indeed pressure because the driver is just as impatient as the average scammer. Laughing
Hashi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Professor So And So wrote:
Edit: Hashi, you may be right, but I doubt it. I can smell bullshit pretty damn well. I really believe they are being held by the driver there. I just think they're all beating their idiotic heads together here and came up with some goofball story without closing the gaps very well.

He is either just lying about escaping and his circumstances havent changed at all or all 3 of them are in on it. There is no other alternative i can see.

Edit- or they killed the driver Shocked

Last edited by Hashi on Sat May 03, 2008 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes this is weird.
So the driver has got the money to go back ? I was under the impression he didnt
Adamu suddenly has money to use the cafe and access to a phone and asks you not to call the driver again
Possibly the money and phone Adamu has are actually the drivers and they have harmed the driver in some way to get them - although I smell a rat Confused

pony pony
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If Adamu intends to go Adre and if he has heard that there is no internet service there (I doubt that there is), then it would behoove him to take a phone with him.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^But how did he get hold of the phone. All the talk is of their hardship, how they don't have money. They have a phone (now), they have internet cafe time, and they can keep themselves alive so they must have money for food and water. This seems odd for someone who claims to be up shit creek without a paddle.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic