SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

ROMANCE TROPHIES - A TARGET

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: What is the most you think possible

0-3
22%
 22%  [ 4 ]
3-4
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
5-6
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
7-8
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
9-10
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
10-11
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
12+
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A question for you all!!

How many different Vlads/Lads/Pinays do you think a single baiter could get to provide trophies to them in a single week? PS or real live ones

Once the bait is over IMHO you should publish in an open forum or even when you have a few generic mass mails that cant identify your baiting persona -

Prevent the scammer making $$ from victims and that is a real victory, every single thank you from a victim your post alerts preventing a scammer making $$ should be considered a trophy too!!!

One such place is
http://www.romancescam.com

They have sections on Vlads and Lads

Any contact details or links I post are an open invitation to readers to jump on in and write to them
Mortar x2
Gadget
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Depends on who the baiter is.

If it's you Skerrett then I would say 12+ is an easy target because I've seen what you do and you're a machine with the numbers you have on the go at the same time. bow_down
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it depends entirely on how much time is spent. If you can dedicate all day to it then the answer is many. Us normal people who have jobs could possibly not do any more than a couple a week. This may also depend on how much you play with their minds. Evil or Very Mad

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha, for me? 0!

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK....I'll bite Very Happy

I'll provide a premier membership or tshirt to the winner.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Up_N_Under

I have a full time job too and agree it depends on time available but also luck to a degree- you need to find the right Lad or Vlad as not all play. Pinays seem to do whatever on cam to convince you fast.

Gadget

Thanks for the vote of confidence but 12 is a LOT!! TBH you can go weeks without and then get a purple patch.

By the way Gadget looked in on the lesson I ran on RS to show how I handle my Vlad baiting so got a real peek at the highs and drudgery involved too!!

Still Lotta has really added some spice now!!

Once the bait is over IMHO you should publish in an open forum or even when you have a few generic mass mails that cant identify your baiting persona -

Prevent the scammer making $$ from victims and that is a real victory, every single thank you from a victim your post alerts preventing a scammer making $$ should be considered a trophy too!!!

One such place is

Any contact details or links I post are an open invitation to readers to jump on in and write to them
Mortar x2

Last edited by Skerrett on Sat May 03, 2008 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A lot will depend upon a) How much time you can devote to it and b) how much you screw with their tiny minds!

Personally I think I would be very hard pushed to hit more than 2 a week...

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lou

I again agree with you time and mind games are key but Im not talking about getting two every week - what I meant is with a little effort how many could you get onto your script(s) and land in a 7-10 day period.

One such place is

Mortar x2
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

THIRTEEN TROPHIES IN ONE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!

The first twelve were the result of May Day Fun 2008 - I will put a link to the ittle game I played on 20+ Vlads here soon if you want to see the torment inflicted

One
Live girl with Sign

Two
Live Girl with Sign

Three
Live Girl Blowing Kiss
EXIF DATA SHOWS MADE FOR ME!

Four
Photo Shopped

Five
Bad Photo shop Job

Six
Live Girl writing on herself!!

Seven
Another Photo Shop

Eight
Another Photo Shop

Nine
Live Girl with Sign

Ten
Live Girl Holding Personas Picture � I have hidden him!!

Eleven
Another Photoshop

Twelve
Another Photoshop

Thirteen
A video from a Pet of mine!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPn_TQWtPvo

Lotta can have access to the baiting accounts to verify the tally!![/b]

One such place is

Mortar x2
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Skerrett^^^ That is absolutely amazing stuff! Your tag line should now read TROPHY MACHINE.. clapping clappingclappingclapping

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work!

did anybody else actually enter the competition? Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lotta

I was running the game irrespective of this post so was out collecting and annoying Vlads all week Laughing .

Only one nasty theat so far Rolling Eyes

Wayne said a fair game would be for all to have a three month run at it and post what they got if they wanted. I had most on the go for two-three weeks before trophioes came up.

Two others promised but failed to deliver although 25 or so did visit MG this week at east once - still none collected

One such place is

Mortar x2
MAD
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely F***** amazing.....

Katya(Wow) = "today I shall go to the to parents, and I shall be come back tomorrow,
I shall remain probably with them for some days."

Chelsea on IM - YOU WILL COME BACK TO MEET THE P33 IN YOUR INBOX VERY SLOW

Ira - My heart beats like a Vulcan when I read your letters.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

anybody else going for it?

star star

Frederick Fokker:
Dec 11, 2007

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Nice gallery of your fans, Skerrett Laughing
(Do photoshopped ones count as full? - Well, even with a 0,75 factor it�s an amazing labour of love!) Twisted Evil

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have posted the full scripts received on RS and this link allows you see each one and the fun had with them!!

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8702

By the way I only posted one trophy from each source here several supplied more than one!! Wink

So Frumppy does that count for more and one who made photos but did not do anything was not counted!!! Laughing Laughing

One such place is

Mortar x2
amerdos
Began Steele's Bitch

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Master at work - Bait them good

Hableme el unico del mundo, digame: Como te hace ese sonido, tan glorioso, que aun hora con anticipacion de el, me ha reducio a un bestia, gruendo, entusiomandose y paliptando
MAD
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am gonna try something to get some. I don't hope to match the master, but maybe some good trophies.

Don't hold me to it. As I am rather new to this.......

Katya(Wow) = "today I shall go to the to parents, and I shall be come back tomorrow,
I shall remain probably with them for some days."

Chelsea on IM - YOU WILL COME BACK TO MEET THE P33 IN YOUR INBOX VERY SLOW

Ira - My heart beats like a Vulcan when I read your letters.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My mistake for letting this slide off the page. Congratulations skerrett!

star star

Frederick Fokker:
Dec 11, 2007

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic