SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

how some lads try to pay for their road trips

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
pwwbear
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have a friend who is a travel agent in a small Canadian town, small travel agency. How small? It is her and her two elderly owners. The bosses keep sending her these scam emails to deal with.

The lad gives some sob story about getting around Nigeria or wherever, and needs an urgent ticket (often on a next day flight) gives credit card (probably stolen) info and asks to book the ticket pronto.

My friend knows these are scams, but the elderly owners keep sending her these emails to deal with. She has given up trying to explain them, and is eternal grateful that beyond email, the internet is foreign to them.

When she has the time to waste, she plays around, and demands all sorts of information and forms (and thanks to the current state of air travel she has plenty of legit forms for them to fill, but she has created others, asking for all sorts of information). I should ask her to demand tatoos or markings. A great roadblock is the "no fly list" .

She checks cc's as a matter of course in her job, and has even reported a couple of cards as suspious, causing them to be cancelled.

Anyway just thought I would mention this tactic for those of you whose lads seem to get around no problem.

TRY AND PUT THIS ARTICLE OF MINE ON U'R 419EATERS CLUB...TELL U'R SITE FRIENDS THAT I GOT U N THEM IN A STREET OF GAME FIGHT...I AM WAITING FOR YOU GUYS TO DO WHAT U THINK U WANT TO DO TO ME - rev. botchway
Click here to support 419Eater.com
DTGR
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please, for the love of all things 419eater please have her let us know of anyone disparately trying to get from Chad to Nigeria going by the name of Adamu. This poor soul is "stredded" under an oppresive "hand."

Laughing
pwwbear
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have asked her to start asking for descriptions of tatoos Very Happy

TRY AND PUT THIS ARTICLE OF MINE ON U'R 419EATERS CLUB...TELL U'R SITE FRIENDS THAT I GOT U N THEM IN A STREET OF GAME FIGHT...I AM WAITING FOR YOU GUYS TO DO WHAT U THINK U WANT TO DO TO ME - rev. botchway
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The owners are lucky to have her working there!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic