SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Penis Thefts in the Congo Republic

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I might have found a good use for this story in my baits Twisted Evil . Anyone know that Nigerian term for those manly bits?

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Manly bits - Abuna, an erect goat penis is "amu nkpi"

Some good pidgin help here:

http://www.lonelyplanet.com/thorntree/thread.jspa?threadID=1595882

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
miyu
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I saw this the other day but eater was down, so to speak, so I couldn't post it.

I think this is an urban legend we should help spread. Imagine if every lad in Lagos was worried that if he touched a keyboard some sorcerer had put some kind kind of curse on the computer/ keyboard and something important to the scammer was going to shrink or fall off.

I dey chop yo dick! (Pardon my French)

[08:08] pastor_jerry45: b4 u try anything on me....i will destroy, i will make ur life impossible (Yim "romance" scammer)

PA writes: I wouldn't mind if you locate the House in Tokyo or Osaka, as long as it is good and very close to where you stay, so that we can always keep in close touch with eash other. (Oh, warm and fuzzy feeling).
The_Boobs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems like stolen penises are on the up.

Please do not not contact me any more i don't need people like you. ~Ge0rge
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic