SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Too good to miss- I'm being offered Kenneth Lay's money

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Wicky
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't have the patience to achieve the gold you guys get, but I thought this one has so much potential, especially since it includes physical addresses and phone Smile

Please take with my blessing Smile

Quote:
Mr.Broderick Edward John
38 Old Church Street,
London, England.
PHONE: +44-7045-725-495
[email protected]

Compliments,This will come to you as a surprise am a citizen of America, I am Mr. Broderick Edward john an Auditor General of a prime Bank here in LONDON, In view of the fact regarding a prominent man whom was a vital customer of this bank Mr. KENNETH LAY the CHAIRMAN/CEO of Enron corp.

Made a numbered fixed deposit the sum of $45.5 million (Fourty five million five hundred thousand Dollars) in our Bank during his tenure as the chief Executive of Enron corp. in United State of America. Since his fraudulent act that lead to His sudden death in July 2006: Ken Lay dies of a heart attack after his court case. While going through his records I discovered that in his file there was no trace of Heir or any next of kin to the money he deposited.

This became necessary for in accordance with the Law of UK at the expiration of 5 years the money will revert to the ownership of the British Government, IF NOBODY APPLIES TO CLAIM THE FUND. I decided to contact you to assist in receiving this money for safe keeping and investments as this fund will be taken over by the British Government as provided in section 129 sub 63(N), British Banking Edit of 1961.

This prompted me to contact you, I want to front you as the beneficiary/ next of kin to Mr. Kenneth Lay making you the legal beneficiary of the sum of($45.5 Million Dollars) that is Presently in the Bank. This is because i don�t want that money to be converted by the British Government.

The transaction is 100% risks free as all modalities have been perfected to ensure a hitch free success of the transaction. you are entitled to 30% of the total amount. Upon my receipt of your reply confirming your willingness to assist in this transaction, I will immediately arrange and transfer all the rights of ownership of this fund to your name to facilitate your easy clearance and transfer of the complete funds to your country.

You are indeed very free to ask questions you Deem necessary for further clarifications, and please endeavor to always keep secret all information concerning this transaction. I will be there to assist you in anyway necessary with all proper documentation. If you are interested

Your most urgent response will be highly appreciated Via my email- box([email protected]) to avoid making further contacts, other modalities will be discussed as soon as you get back to me.
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I say go for it! Keep us posted!

And.......welcome to the Eater!

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Wicky
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I'm not in England (I know some of you are), and like I said, I don't have the patience to do this properly Smile My real skills are in phone social engineering, something it's specifically advised we avoid for good reason
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, we don't discuss social engineering or activity of that sort on the Eater. We're here for baiting.

And, you don't have to be in England to take this guy on.

He doesn't care where you're from, as long as you send money.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Wicky
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
OK, we don't discuss social engineering or activity of that sort on the Eater. We're here for baiting.

Understood. I'm not talking scamming social engineering, more reporter type social engineering, trying to get the story. Same skill set, legal ends and means Wink
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ My apologies if I've misunderstood you.

bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you're good at "social engineering," you should be a brilliant baiter. Getting lads to dress like leprechauns, cover themselves in flowers, or go on safaris to Chad is social engineering at it's finest. You convince the lad that you are someone you aren't, and that what you are asking him to do is completely reasonable. Lads are social engineers, too. That's how they get victims to give them money. A baiter's goal is get the lad to waste his time (and money) thus taking away from their success with real victims. So, welcome aboard - read the stickies, grab a mentor, and give this lad some pain Very Happy

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Who could mentor me?

Since my family really did lose money in the Enron game thanks to our broker, this one is kinda personal for me

So I'm thinking about using that as my basis, eager for some payback I want to take Kenny's money

Should I mention concern that his wife may be angry and try to sue me for my newfound/formerly her riches, or do you think that will just confuse them?
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ It would confuse (and possibly educate) him. I like the "I used to work at Enron" angle.

The lad probably knows very little about Kenny and Enron. He just saw it in the paper, and thought it was a good headline to use.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
SHIPPOU
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I picked 'em up. Any one else want to cause this one some "harm"?

My approach is a deaf priest, who use to work for Enron ^^
RevWright
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm an Oil Man down in Texas, so I'm more than happy to get my grubby little hands on that Enron money...

Texas Tea

Hahah this guy is going to think he scored with all these hits in one afternoon. Little Does he know... Twisted Evil

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to read up for a few days and get my ducks in a row before giving it a try

I look forward to seeing everyone else's sagas as well Smile
SHIPPOU
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He replied, game on. Twisted Evil

Too bad I can not get his real IP address, but given his reply, probably not from England.
Wicky
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Given that he's given an actual address/phone he must assume people might call it, so it's probably a drop/answering service
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic