SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, they're hosed. With all of the Internet cafes on Hospital road it's going to be impossible for the Reverends to find them.

He still didn't show any compassion concerning your pizza. It's always me, me, me with these two.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
mugu molester
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This cracked me up:

Quote:
We're very sorry about all of this, Adamu. $200,000 can make
people do things that are absolutely insane

Like going to Chad for a nice holiday without any money or spare clothing Laughing This chat is indeed an instant classic. I wonder if there's an internet cafe in Adre, if they follow the instructions and flee from the Driver's Hand(Tm) we may never hear from them again...

NOW I NO YOU ARE A REAL SON OF A BITCH BORN BY A BASTARD DRUNKARD. - mr.Barry Uba

Note you did not send me any money and you are causing a big problem. - barrister Mus4 B3llo
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Quote:
JMRazor wrote:
Funny. You should have appended: "J'aime bien manger des cochons." or "I love to eat pigs." Might as well rub it in all the way.

I thought calling Allah a dog was sufficient, but maybe you are correct.

That is probably enough. Adding the part about eating pigs is sort of like saying "Your mon is a $2 prositute, and she has ugly toe nails." They could be killed for that note alone.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is just providing us with too much fun. I mean, there is no end in sight either, which makes it even better. I just don't know how boring my life will be once they are gone. The thing is, this is all just a big string of events. It has not even occured to him that this whole thing is a hoax. which is just great. THIS is the victim mentality.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Once you send the newest members of TWAT to save their fellow TWATs, even more hilarity could ensue. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sit here, trying to work, and in the back of my head I keep thinking of this stupid bastard out in the middle of nowhere, completely screwed, and I start laughing. Think of this....

1. He is being held captive by a pissed off driver who could easily turn him into the police if he wanted to.

2. Even if he were not being held captive by a person, he is in effect being held captive by the Sahara desert. It is hundreds of miles back to N'Djamena. He would die trying to walk back.

3. With no money of his own, food and water is going to be tough to come by, not to mention shelter.

4. Hamdan the Destroyer is running around out there, looking to gun down Adamu and his stupid brother. They must now be looking over their shoulder everywhere they go.

5. The only friends that he has are Jojo, the Prof and me, and of course, we are the last people that he needs as friends right now.

6. He has no phone to call home. The only way that he can contact anyone is via the Internet, and without his own money, cafe time is not an option.

7. They do not speak the local language. Getting anyone else to help them is going to be a huge struggle.

8. The city that they are in is far from safe. Abeche is well known for it's instability.

How is this NOT funny? Laughing

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Adamu: I AM NOT A ROBBER PLEASE

Magnificent!

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ yeawhatever
I know its a huge worry isnt it - what a mess they have got themselves into -anyway I just finished dinner, poured a large glass of chablis,am running a nice bath and sincerely hope that they will find a way out of it all

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ odd that I'm here enjoying a cold beer & debating what to have for a late supper, maybe a pizza (without the extra meat of course) Laughing

I wonder when/if these crazy lads ever get back home they'll ever get back behind a keyboard for scamming purposes again.

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just now realized that these lads are being very selfish with the church money. I mean, $3k for a simple trip to Chad? They must have taken a limo there and partied like it was 1999. Surely there's a Church per diem regarding travel? Something like $50 a day?

I bet the driver would love it if the church accountant got hold of their expense report and did some editing.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Buck Turgidson wrote:
^^^^ odd that I'm here enjoying a cold beer & debating what to have for a late supper, maybe a pizza (without the extra meat of course) Laughing

Please, don't mention extra meat. That has completely traumatized me. It has. Talk about a bad day. Crying or Very sad

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In the highly unlikely event they ever see Nigeria again then I really hope they will have well and truly have learnt their lesson - and that others too hear of their experience.. who knows one day we might outnumber them
Enjoy your pizza - get an extra large with all the toppings - you can always throw what you cant eat Laughing

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wouldn't it be great if we could send THEM a pizza? (C.O.D. of course) Can't manage to figure out a way to get them their damn money, but a pizza? Sure thing.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17

Last edited by YeaWhatever on Fri May 02, 2008 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please, no more pizza talk!

The horror...the horror...

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys - Your timing is TERRIBLE!!! I am about to go on a short vacation and will be off-line for about 4 days. Why does this always happen when a safari gets to the intense, final stages??

Anyway, JJ, YW, and Prof, as a personal favor to me, do you think you could slow things down a bit so that I don't miss anything???

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, since the MG office is sooooooooooo far away from TWAT, we won't be able to send any money until Monday.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For anyone watching this thread that isn't aware of this, there is a movie poster competition going on here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=136869

The more the merrier!

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YW - Good thinking!! I won't miss anything major if I am back late Monday.

And, I assume that the MG transaction can be counted on to go through without a hitch?

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Yeah, they say MG works perfectly there. It's the WU that has the problems. Confused

The funniest part is that the people at the WU told them that. It's amazing what WU has done for us with this bait. It's almost like one of us is behind the desk of these places.

The_Boobs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Buck Turgidson wrote:

I've just got back from the pub where I had a lovely evening with friends eating fine food and drinking good wine.

Smile

Please do not not contact me any more i don't need people like you. ~Ge0rge
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Buck Turgidson wrote:
I wonder when/if these crazy lads ever get back home they'll ever get back behind a keyboard for scamming purposes again.

As for right now, they're probably not working any other jobs with the measly 30 minutes a day that has been rationed to them.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
We have been periodically responding to their initial format as other "magas" and had no responses at all. Plus, we have also done a few other things to test them. I can promise you that their scamming activities have come to a screaching halt.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
mazda
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you guys kick ass.
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
we won't be able to send any money until Monday

I think you mean Tuesday. Monday is the May Day public holiday when you TWATs have to gather for a huge feast. Razz

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The_Boobs wrote:
Buck Turgidson wrote:

I've just got back from the pub where I had a lovely evening with friends eating fine food and drinking good wine.

Smile

I've just finished a tasty breakfast...

Actually YW's summary of the Lad's situation reminds me a bit of the situation the main character of Wake In Fright (novel and film) was in...

Quote:
John Grant is a teacher at a school in a small, remote town in the Australian outback. At the start of school holidays he plans to travel to Sydney to visit his girlfriend. To do so, Grant must journey to the nearby mining town of Bundanyabba (known as �The Yabba�) to catch his flight.

At The Yabba, Grant meets some locals, including a policeman, Jock, who strongly suggest he drinks beer non-stop to fit in, and introduces Grant to the local Two-up competition. Grant has a winning streak before losing all his money. Unable to leave The Yabba, Grant finds himself sucked into town�s hard drinking mentality and is forced to stay at the shack of a local alcoholic doctor, Tydon.

[From Wikipedia]

That doesn't quite convey the novel's evocation of an outsider, helpless and alone in an alien landscape, struggling to survive and being forced to abandon principles and dignity along the way.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic