SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

He wanted my money ... now he just want's my love!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
polar
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for being a newb but this is my first and made me laugh loads so I tought I would share it! Thanks for your patience. Very Happy

His opener was the poor old woman dying of cancer who wanted to leave a load of money to build a home for the poor orphans, so I took that one on for a while. I had to contact the poor old dear's barrister regarding how to go about getting my paws on said wonger which I did but it was getting boring so I decided to turn it around a little. Here is what happened:

Dear Rixxxxx Lxxxxx

Aha! Now I know why you have contacted me. I work near you in London and I think you have seen me some time and have fallen in love with me! Ah my love! How fortunate to have found you! I am from a very wealthy family and the idea of marrying a barrister is very good to me! I think you have pretended to make this message from someone else because you are bashful! Dont be, my love. I would love to get to know you more and perhaps talk of marriage?

Write soon my darling
Miss Lxxxxxx Vxx

Dear Mr Lxxx Vxxx,
I just saw your message and its really very funny and i don't remember knowing you anywhere,but i think am attracted to you the way you sound. I have send the FORM to the security company and they have accepted you to be the new beneficiary of the funds of my client MADAM Jxxxx Cxxxx and they are requesting for a CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP DOCUMENTS which will change the funds file name from my client name to yours.

Please i really think you are a very intresting person to be with, i will love to see your pictures and i have been trying to reach your cell phone but it seems the number is wrong.
I want you to note that this not a joking matter and i believe its buisness before pleasure, so if you and i find each other attractive then we can talk about that after this transaction is complete and i don't want to know wether you came from a very wealthy family or not, the qualities am looking for in a woman is love and caring, am a very hard working man and that is why i am where i am today and i really thank God for that.

Please kindly let me know if you re still intrested in this transaction or not, so i can write the security company to file out your name immediately. Please you can reach me on this number now that am not in UK +2348030xxxxx call me and let's talk better or reply me as soon as possible.

Thanks
Rxxxx Lxxx.

Darling Rxxxx

Sorry I have taken a while to get back to you but I have been away on business and I attach a photo of myself which was taken on at a nightclub last weekend whilst I was on holiday.
Please be assured taht I am looking for that special man for life long love and stuff and I do want to go forward with this venture and would like you let me knw what to do next.

I await for your reply with breathless anticipation and slurpiciousness.

Lxxx

Hello Darling,
I am the most happiest man today, i have not been happy for the past few days, because i have not hear from you, but am very very happy today when i saw your message, infact only god could define how happy i am today.You have really made my day and i promise you that nothing will seprate me from you, i really love you and nothing will change my love for you. As per the other transaction, i have already contacted the security company on what is needed to be the beneficiary of Madam jane cole' funds. You have to get CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP document for them to file you as the new owner of the funds and that will cost you some money. Darling kindly send me your phone number, i really like to hear your sweet voice and i must confess for the first time of my entire life,i have never seen a woman so beautiful as you are, i beleive god has made you specially for me.

I shall wait for your sweet response my angel and please tell me if you are still intrested in the transaction, but that does not really matters to me. I want you to know that i truly love you from deep inside my heart.
Thanks
Your's Darling
Rxxxx Lxxxx.

Chortle! Here is the photo I sent him!
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v247/suki_damson/?action=view¤t=72267398.jpg
It is Carmen Electra by the way! Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by polar on Fri May 02, 2008 8:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could I suggest that you get him to phone you? Well to be more precise VP Manchester ... she will tear his heart out and then force feed it back to him!!

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
polar
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

By all means! On the condition that you please let me know what happens!! Very Happy

Last edited by polar on Fri May 02, 2008 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Rintastic
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oh my mercy, that's wonderful! that's some slick work, getting them to change modalities in the middle like that!

good luck, hope we're invited to the wedding!! Smile

Click here to support 419Eater.com

Musicians and people who like musicians: We've started a forum for the exchange of ideas and sounds for bands around the world! Come check us out at www.oblivioninc.com!
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

polar wrote:
By all means! On the condition that you please let me know what happens!! Very Happy

If you pass VP Manchesters 'pimp number' to him, when he phones, VP will record it for you. As a matter of courtesy, go to the thread in the clicky, and give VP a brief summary of who will be phoning her and how nasty/evil you would like her to be to him!

Give him this number 07017446000 and tell him that it is VERY important that he phones you between the hours of 09.00 and 17.00 GMT he will then have the priviledge of chatting live to VP.

If you go to this CLICKY you will be able to see and hear examples of VP's fantastic work and the daft ways that the lads respond to her!

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Polar.

Welcome. You are doing great with your baiting so far.

I have one suggestion, before posting your emails exchanges here change the names of your character and the lad. If you get him wound up enough he may start googling and find himself here. Some lads find themselves here and it costs the baiter their bait.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
polar
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~ Lou Smorals,

Many thanks for the information, Lou. I will contact VP Manchester over this weekend and see if she will help me with this. I can't believe this guy actually fell for this!!! Also, many thanks for your kind comments, Redshoes - advice taken. Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic