SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very annoyed cheque lad!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just told Ray2 that, according to my bank, the 2 bank transfers totaling $40,000 were completed normally. Since the money was not received, it was obviously intercepted. I don't think he knows anything about P3ter's demise at the hands of K0sch3!. Ray1 knows, but the word hasn't gotten to Ray2. If indeed Ray2 is chopping Ray1's dolla, then nothing Ray1 knows will ever get to Ray2.

I also told him that I found out one of the two $9,000 s3cure MG transfers was collected. He says the recipient did not collect it, so once again the money was chopped. And probably the other $9k MG as well.

The stash is down to $196k now.

For the second time I planted the seed in his head that I should bring him his money in person, in cash or diamonds. He obviously won't let me come to Japan since he's not really there. I'm hoping he'll finally have me go to the UK or Nigeria with his treasure, and then we can have some big safari fun. But then he dropped this on me.

Quote:
Ray: I have decided to keep 70% of my money with you in the states for now. I will love to invest there in the future
Ray: is that ok with you ?
Me : Sure.
Ray: i can't continue to lose money this way

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

K0sch31 replied somewhat dismissively:

Quote:
I know what Y3vg3n1y did to you, and I choose to show no mercy to you. Mercy is for cowards and poltroons.

Consider this as a lesson in life; the strong take and the weak give. I am strong and you are weak; therefore what was yours is now mine.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WTF?

Quote:
SO please what do you want me to do
Please tell me so i can act fast
can you send me his picture and some of his data may be i can work things out?

I've told R4y that Y3vg3n1y's dead, and I told him I've taken his money, and I've told him that he's fair game...

Do I have to draw the stupid bonehead a picture?!?

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

'poltroon' - what a super word! I know one oughtn't educate scammers, but fair game educating fellow baiters Smile

Thank you!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@yastreb - Ray 1 is not the brightest bulb on the xmas tree. Maybe it's your Russian accent. Very Happy

I gues you have to send him another email:
" I have killed Peter Gr@v3s. I have taken over his business of stealing your money. I will continue to steal your money. I am your enemy now. I will kill you at the first opportunity."
haha! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a long chat with Ray 1 today. What a chat it was! When I tested him with questions to see if he is the real Ray, it was funny, I was rooting for him to give me the right answers. I wanted him to pass the test. He's a slimey scammer, but I still like him better than Ray 2.

Sorry, I know I sometimes post overly long chats, but this one is worth reading. I shortened it as much as I could. If you have no time to read it, the short version is this: Ray 1 is giving up!

Quote:
Ray 1: Long time no talking... My very Best man
Me : I'm here, but I don't know if I'm your best man.
Ray 1: You are my Best and the very best man B0v!s
Me : Then why did you disappear without a trace?
Ray 1: what makes you think you are not
Me : Because friends don't disappear without saying a word.
Ray 1: I sent an email. it was due to the Incidence. she was very sick when i left and she sent a note to me saying she will want to see me for the last time before she dies. she died of cancer.
Ray 1: I was her favourite but my cousin was lucky to marry her
Ray 1: She was like the Bone of my Bone
Me : I understand all that. It is tragic and I offer my condolences.
Me : But that doesn't excuse what you did.
Ray 1: yes. i was really shoucked and thats why i sent a mail hat i ca apologise to you 1 million times
Me : A telephone call, an email is all it would have taken.
Ray 1: i knew i screwed up
Ray 1: but please have mercy

Quote:
Me : Tell me the security code.
Ray 1: what security code? [The security code Ray 2 uses to prove he's real.]
Me : The code to prove you are really Raymond.
Ray 1: I dont understand what you mean by a code? who has been talking to you with another email and giving you a code? I guess there is something going on. someone has been in contact with you. talking to you on phone or via email.
Me : Yes.
Ray 1: i am very sure, i didnt give anycode to you. but i will give you some words to make you know its me. Remember Tunji David in Nigeria? and also S0lomon and you know about those laptops you sent and also the laptops sent to him, the first 3 and also 5 laptops and i remember i told you about the new one S0lomon needed and i am sure about S0lomon's email
Ray 1: but if there is anyone contacting you, i will be glad if you tell me
Me : There is someone who says he is Raymond James.
Me : He says you are a fraud.
Ray 1: WOW
Ray 1: what did he say
Me : He is in Japan now.
Ray 1: that must be N!ck An3lka or the B3llo J0seph. remember that work for p3ter
Ray 1: B3llo J0seph got the 1st 3 laptops you sent to S0lomon ... remember i told you
Ray 1: they wanted to take advantge of my travelling without communicating with you
Me : I'm still trying to know who is real.

I tested Ray.
Quote:
Me : Ray, are you married?
Ray 1: I am not married. I told you i lot my Girl Friend
Ray 1: and i can say about yurs too. you told me you broke up with your ex. remember and also i remember telling you i am gona send you an Invitation for my wedding in UK
Ray 1: remember that?
Me : When are you getting married?
Ray 1: why are you asking me?
Me : When are you getting married?
Ray 1: oh you trying to question me maybe i am the real or fake raymond
Ray 1: i said i am getting Married by June or July [Correct.]
Me : What does that mean June or July? By now, you have the date. What is the date?
Ray 1: i am yet to have my date. My fiance complains i work too much and have no time for him. why are you so bothered about my getting married so fast
Me : You idiot, I'm trying to establish if you are real.
Me : What is your fiancee's name?
Ray 1: hey B0v!s..... I think there is something going on
Ray 1: You just called me an Idiot?
Me : Yes, if you don't undestand what I am trying to do with these questions.
Ray 1: remember your old Job as a key cutter? i knew you were trying to get things right B0v!s. but not to be calling me bad names
Me : Then tell me your fiancee's name.
Ray 1: Sheena is my Angels name
Me : Wrong answer. Go to hell. [Damn. The right answer is Sunita or Racheal. But I let him go on anyway.]
Ray 1: Wait B0v!s
Ray 1: sothing is wrong
Ray 1: i can never lie
Me : You're damn right something is wrong.

Ray wants to save me from harm.
Quote:
Ray 1: you have to listen to me
Ray 1: you need to know this
Ray 1: they knew all about you
Ray 1: they knew everything about us
Ray 1: Look B0v!s
Ray 1: i am raymond
Ray 1: if you want to be safe and be free.
Ray 1: you need to listen. all they want is the money and Kill me and hurt you. they watch you everyday.
Ray 1: You need to listen to me now B0v!s
Ray 1: you are in your 30s now. and i wont want anything to be on you. you need to report to the security for your own safety
Ray 1: Listen and Listen good.
Ray 1: I want you to get intouch with someone and His name is commonly known to be Doctor
Ray 1: this is his email address
Ray 1: he wll tell you more and help you.
Ray 1: i want all this to end
Ray 1: Doctor is the only one who can help you. he is the one helping me tracking p3ter. he is the Onl one who can stop P3ter
Ray 1: this i the only last chance
Ray 1: please B0v!s. this is my mess. not yours. i wont be happy if anythng happens to you
Ray 1: [email protected] [This is Sir Cumfrence's email address of P3ter Gr@ves' hacker doctor.]
Ray 1: thats Doctor's email address.
Ray 1: you are going to mail him
Ray 1: he will tell you what to do

P3ter's status was finally clarified, but it took a while.
Quote:
Ray 1: let me show you the email
Ray 1:
Quote:
I am going to help you as I am helping myself now that Y3vgen!y P3trov!tch has been rendered nonviable - terminated with extreme prejudice - in other words, killed!

My operatives are tracking down Y3vgen!y's assets and taking over his operations. This, of course, includes yours.

In other circumstances I might have permitted you to work under my control.

K0sch3i Sukh0tov!tch Bessmy3rtn!kh

Me : Who sent this and what does it mean?
Ray 1:
Quote:
I know what Y3vg3n1y did to you, and I choose to show mercy to you.

Consider this as a lesson in life; the strong take and the weak give. I am strong
[Note that Ray changed "no mercy" to "mercy".]
Ray 1: it was sent to me by this man K0sch3i Sukh0tov!tch B3ssmyertn!kh
Ray 1: he is the one who really wants p3ter dead
Ray 1: i wonder how he got my email address and he requested for some facts
Ray 1: and it worked
Me : What do you mean it worked? Explain that email. Stop being cryptic. [Yastreb wondered if Ray understood that P3ter was killed, and I wanted to pin Ray down on this.]
Ray 1: But you really need to contact Doctor.
Ray 1: Please send him an email and tell him i told you to contact him so he can show you the way forward. he promised
Me : God damn you, Ray, answer my fucking question.
Ray 1: P3ter is on the run. but he has men working on us. p3ter is no where to be found. he is running but they got him
Me : Isn't Y3vg3n1y another name for P3ter?
Ray 1: Thats is the real name
Ray 1: he uses P3ter Gr@ves as the fake name. he changed his name so that this man K0sch3i Sukh0t0v!tch B3ssmyertn!kh wont get him but he failed
Me : Then what do you mean P3ter is on the run?
Ray 1: Now listen Up B0v!s....
Ray 1: He got to know they are going to Kill him
Me : Ray. I can't believe this. Are you a complete moron?
Me : That email says that k0shei killed P3ter.
Me : P3ter is dead.
Me : Do you undestand?
Ray 1: wat do you mean by that
Me : He is dead!
Ray 1: he is not dead yet
Me : REad the email you jackass.
Ray 1: I read the email. i am not
Me : The email says he is dead. K0shei killed him.
Ray 1: Listen Up
Ray 1: Now you know the secret and i am sure you know they are always watching us. they studied us and are looking at or conversation
Me : Look at the email: "now that Y3vgeniy Petr0vitch has been rendered nonviable - terminated with extreme prejudice - in other words, killed!"
Ray 1: you need to contact Doctor as fast as you can
Me : Can you read?
Me : My god, I am talking to a wall!
Ray 1: You need to calm down
Me : Y3veniy is killed!
Me : He is dead! How hard is that to understand!
Ray 1: B0v!s... do you want to listen to me and also to the solution to end this up?
Me : What the fuck is the matter with you?
Ray 1: B0v!s... do you want to listen to me and also to the solution to end this up?
Me : You are living in a dream world.
Me : You don't even pay attention to evidence under your nose.
Ray 1: B0v!s
Ray 1: Please For God sake Listen to me
Me : ANSWER MY QUESTION. IS P3TER DEAD?
Ray 1: What if P3ter is dead and hsi men Hurt you down? what is our gain
Me : ANSWER THE MOTHER FUCKING QUESTION. YES OR NO? DO YOU BELIEVE P3TER IS DEAD? YES OR NO?
Ray 1: I beleave the man P3ter is dead but the click... i mean his people are still at our back. this means he is not dead

Ray dropped a bombshell.
Quote:
Me : P3ter is dead. Now you must deal with k0schei.
Ray 1: thats my job. but i dont want any stain on you
Ray 1: i want you save and be free forever
Ray 1: Let me tell you something you never knew.
Ray 1: You are a very nice, honest and a loyal man. I respect you in everything. i can do anything to help you because i respect you alot
Ray 1: remember all the stress you went thru
Ray 1: sending checks, collecting money and also facing trips to visit Al0nso and J3rsey
Ray 1: You are already a rich and wealthy man.
Ray 1: consider yourself that. remember my statement."I AM GOING TO MAKE YOU RICH"
Ray 1: do you remember me saying that to you? long ago?
Ray 1: Listen to me. i knew there is no way of you getting money to me.
Ray 1: so all this money is going to be yours
Me : What do you mean?
Ray 1: do you understand
Me : No, I don't understand.
Ray 1: i mean what i said.... do not send any money to anyone any more. all the money you send can never get to me. they will always get it. they will send you email to treathen you. Please dont be scared. Contact Doctor asap. i want you to give Doctor 50k$ for safing my life and you have the rest to yourself
Ray 1: send the rest checks to my clients when they pay you have the cash
Ray 1: we are friends. i am stil gonna be with you
Ray 1: You are a man. take the rest of the money. start a good life. get back to your wife and reconcile with her or get married again
Me : Ray, are you drinking?
Ray 1: We will always be friend. we will always contact each other. we are Brothers
Ray 1: what do you mean i am Drinking?
Ray 1: Me and You will never depart from each other.
Ray 1: i dont drink do you remember
Me : This is too much to absorb right now.
Me : Let's take a break.
Ray 1: B0v!s.... there is no way i ca get the money from you
Me : I'm not sure you know what you're saying.
Me : I feel like you are surrendering to the Russian mobsters.
Ray 1: I am not
Ray 1: thats the only Solution
Ray 1: I have thinked deeply
Me : You are giving up over $100,000.
Ray 1: You worth more that that dont you? what is the matter is settle and i ask you to help me. will you?
Me : We're going to stop here and come back and talk tomorrow.
Me : No decisions now.
Me : This is too strange.
Me : We both have to think about it.

Even so, Ray couldn't resist one last request.
Quote:
Ray 1: wait
Ray 1: Can i ask you some questions?
Me : I'm sorry, I have some errands and I have to think. Ask questions tomorrow.
Ray 1: did you get those laptops i requested for S0lomon? Please he needs it badly
Me : Ray, now I know you are drinking. You are now contradicting everything you just said.
Ray 1: please can you get it with 2 camcoders with all the accessories and a good Ipod for him
Ray 1: I am not
Me : If I am giving up working for you and keeping it all, then I am not sending laptops to S0lomon.
Me : I see you are still in business and nothing has changed.
Ray 1: i know
Ray 1: but please just do this
Ray 1: this is the last i want from you and then you have all
Ray 1: Please B0v!s
Ray 1: i am not drinking
Me : Besides the fact that this renders everything you said before to be bullshit... P3ter or K0shei or B3llo will steal the laptops again.
Ray 1: No
Ray 1: the last 5 was collected by S0lomon [No they weren't, but B0vis doesn't know that.]
Ray 1: He will get it
Ray 1: please just send the tracking number as soon as you send it
Me : I have to go. We will talk tomorrow. Bye.

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name

Last edited by Dog Dine on Fri May 02, 2008 2:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If R4y is thinking of giving up, then this exchange may be relevant...

Quote:
Hello
I want to know what is going on and if there is anything that has happen to peter
Please reply asap and also what is going to happen to me

K0sch31 was his usual acid self:

Quote:
Your sheer inability to comprehend simple facts continues to both astound and amuse me.
Y3vg3n1y P3tr0v1tch, whom you knew as P3t3r Gr4v3s, is dead - as I have explained previously.

As for what will happen to you - I have yet to decide whether you will share the fate of Y3vg3n1y P3tr0v1tch.

BTW - DD - there's an unleeted Y3vg3n1y in your chat log...

Sand Timer x 7
Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hoo-ray!

It made my day when Ray#1 finally replied to Ad3wale's friendly warning of impending doom with...

Quote:
Thanks man
appreciate it man

I gotta agree with DD, old Ray is just so much more fun than this new berk!

I know the ultimate goal of this site would be to put a scumbag like him out of action, but I (and I'm sure others) felt utterly cheated by his silent withdrawal.

Maybe we should be nice to him for a while, 'til he's back on form?

hmmmm...Nah! mental torment is so much more fun Twisted Evil

Haha..you almost believed me..didn't you Laughing

Game on!

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The possibility of safari grows larger as he begins to give up on the USA money. Chances are still slim, but I don't see the angle J@ck is running going anywhere unless it pressures R@y into safari.

This to R@y this morning:
Quote:
R@y,

I am still here at the safari camp for another week and a half. Can you join me here R@y? This place is amazing. I have been with 3 women since I got here. I never sleep alone!

I will probably stay here for a bit longer since it is so much fun. Last night we went to the water hole to watch for lions hunting again, but we saw a zebra get snatched by the biggest motherf#cking crocodile in the world. R@y, zebras are bigger than horses and this damn croc grabbed it by the head and shook it around like it was a doll!

You should have seen it. Come visit me here R@y. I have a gift or two for you as well as your money. I will even pay for your room and meals (Mr. Rh0des and I have become friends).

Write me back R@y,

J@ck

I am holding off on P@t Ben@t@r's arrest until we see where this bait goes from here.

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.
- St3v3n B0n3 (a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n)

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

I want you to go back to the Western Union and collect your money
back, because i dont have any time to play any damn Game.. am not a
moron because i want to receive money from someone are should play
game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
budanzig
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DD - i love your chats w/ R@y so don't worry about posting long ones. he is unintentionally hilarious. I loved his reaction when you called him an idiot. Of all the things people say to him its the little slaps that seem to upset him the most.

one note - you've got K0sch3i unleeted at one point - about half way down all the chats

Check out Jim Norton's new book - I Hate Your Guts
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Yastreb and @Budanzig,
Thanks for catching the unleeted items. I fixed them.

Budanzig, is that a Passover matzoh in your mouth? That reminds me of the Jewish guy who took his Passover lunch to eat outside on a park bench. A blind man came by and sat down next to him. Feeling neighborly, the Jewish guy passed a piece of his matzoh to the blind man. The blind man ran his fingers over the matzoh and exclaimed, "Who wrote this shit?"

With Ray #1 giving up all the money, I don't know whether to consider this a smashing victory or a baiting failure.

I assume Ray #2 is still ignorant of the P3ter/K0sch3i drama. I'm trying to figure a way to get him involved in it. Maybe I'll tell Ray #2 that Ray #1 told me to contact Doctor, and Doctor told me about K's activities, and gave me K's email address which I can pass along to Ray #2.

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, R@y is giving up the ghost. He seems to be trying to set his legacy as one of the bountiful provider. P@t Ben@t@r wrote this to R@y after seeing R@y's offer of help:

Quote:
Mr. J@mes,

I really could use about $5,000 to cover additional expenses. I have had to hire a nanny to care for the kids while I am at the hospital with my wife in the evening. The $5,000 would cover my mortgage for a month and the nanny for 3 months. In my dreams, I am hopeful that my wife will pull through this even though I still get nervous. She is in chemotherapy and has lost all her hair. It makes her so weak but she is so brave.

I am willing to work for the money Mr. J@mes. God has blessed me by sending you to help me in the time of my wife's most dire needs. If you can help me with this money, you can deduct if from my pay with interest. What would I do without my wife?

Help me pray for her please Mr. J@mes. She is the love of my life.

I'm sorry, I have to go for now.

P@trick Ben@t@r

To which R@y responded:
Quote:
Hello P@trick

I a so happy to read from you
I will talk to B0vis on your behalf to help you with a check of 10,000$. it will help pay for your bills and also to help you for a while.

We are all Human beings and you know God cannot come from Heaven,he will send someone. and i think he sent me and this is what you should remember, you should be grateful and appreciateful to God

And also, remember me for good
Bye for Now
can you call Internetional?
try to call this number +{phone number snipped}

Of course, P@trick will have to ask why he has to remember R@y. Truly a friend in God will continue contacting P@trick, right?

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
budanzig
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is a matzoh in my mouth (thanks to help from Thud419) - I've been too lazy to update my avatar now that Passover is finished. I've never heard that joke before - I'll have to use it next year

I have an idea for Ray #1 to keep him on the hook - since he wants to stay in touch w/ Bovis you should tell him all about how you are enjoying the money and keep offering to send him small amounts to see if they can get through w/o being chopped. I think we would all miss Ray if he gives up and walks away.

Check out Jim Norton's new book - I Hate Your Guts
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, well. R@y has decided to answer.
Quote:
Hey J@ck

I am a busy man and i am sure you know it
i am happy you are having fun
Please j@ck can you send me some money Via western Union?
I really need to cash. Please let me have a number i can reach you on so i can call you

I really need some cash
Please reply asap

Well, couple problems. I am at a safari camp and don't really see the need to leave. Secondly, I don't have an international cell phone and I am at a safari camp. I will post a message to 5imb@ to see if he and R@y can email one another. Twisted Evil I am sure Mr. Rh0des can accomodate on more visitor.

Count Derfeet Chekz
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

has anyone else noticed that DD has ray so confused that he thinks that he is marrying a man ?
"Ray 1: i am yet to have my date. My fiance complains i work too much and have no time for him."
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seeing as Ray1 believes that N1ck may be Ray2 ....

Quote:
What the f* is going on? Peter's not replying to me and I hear on the grapevine that he's dead. What did you do?

By the way I'm talking to that American you seem to like so much. The money will be mine.

Let's hope that he keeps going with us - 6+ months with no income, lots of expense and getting into debt is excellent! The selfish b85tard can't give up now ....
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest from R4y...

Quote:
Please have mercy on me
he ruinned me

beating

Laughing

Sand Timer x 7
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, what an exchange - I like to think Ray 1.0's learned crime doesn't pay, and is going to focus on his studies now. Maybe he thought it was free and easy money, and finally realised working is easier and more reliable. Or maybe he's going to write a book of the bait, who can tell. I kinda like 1.0, it's like he's got some degree of decency inside battling with his inner boi.

I'm not in the least bit keen on 2.0 though - perhaps he just needs to be ground down as he chases this guaranteed failure of a chop - especially now every single cent has been officially given to Bo>is as a gesture of fraternal goodwill, and Bo>is has the chat logs to prove it... Will 2.0 go back on "his" word?
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion wrote:
I'm not in the least bit keen on 2.0

I agree. A couple of times I was a millimeter away from pulling the trigger on Ray 2 and telling him I know he's a fake and he should go fuck himself. Just because I don't like him and I'm tired of his incessant demanding phone calls.

But then he started to pull his weight. He provided me with a list of 12 people to get checks, and he was considerate enough to include email addresses for easy warning of the victims.

On Ray 2's orders, I bought 14 postal money orders totaling $9800 and sent them to someone in the US using my fake courier. I hope there isn't a problem with the shipment, but you never know.

manbiteslion wrote:
I like to think Ray 1.0's learned crime doesn't pay, and is going to focus on his studies now. ... I kinda like 1.0, it's like he's got some degree of decency inside battling with his inner boi.

I was thinking along the same lines. Until my chat with Ray 1 today.

Quote:
Me : For you to give up to the Russians is sad.
Me : It's a defeat.
Me : I always thought you would beat them.
Ray 1: i also admired your effort, loved you and will always do. you are loyal, faithful and honest to me
Me : Thanks, bro.
Me : I admire your enterprising nature.
Me : That's why I always thought we would overcome the Russians.
Ray 1: I am Happy Peter is Dead. but Peter's men are after me. and you. you can be save. Doctor is in USA. he wants to read from you and meet you face to face but you didnt send him a mail yesterday why
Me : No, I haven't contacted him yet.
Me : Frankly I'm a little nervous.
Ray 1: Please send him a mail so he can tell you what to do. I know you will be . but contacting him will give me and you a good life and a better way
Ray 1: he is the only hope we have
Me : That's a pretty slim reed to hold onto. This is a mobster himself.
Ray 1: Send him a mail
Ray 1: and lets see his reply
Ray 1: can you add him [to the chat]
Ray 1: [email protected]
Me : What did he say he would do?
Ray 1: Add him and lets ask him
Me : I'm not ready to do that yet.
Me : Dealing with mobsters is not something I look forward to.
Ray 1: why?
Ray 1: he is not
Me : You said he worked for peter.

At least he remembered P@trick...
Quote:
Ray 1: i wanted to ask you a question yesterday and i forget
Ray 1: its about P@trick [Yousa_Sakashite's character]
Ray 1: i am sure you remember him. j@ck's cousin
Ray 1: do you know his wife had cancer and they are indebt?
Me : Oh dear, that's terrible.
Ray 1: he mailed me for help
Ray 1: so i think we should. or what do you think?
Ray 1: send him check worth of 10k. as a donation for his wife;s treatment. or what do you think?
Me : That's very generous of you, Ray.
Me : That's very sweet.
Ray 1: Cancer is a very bad thing. we are humans and i know she is in big pain.
Ray 1: are you pleased with my Idea?
Me : Yes. I like it. I have known people who had cancer. The treatements are as horrible as the disease.
Me : I have some checks left. I'll take one of them and send him $10,000.
Ray 1: good. thanks so much

What a generous man. Helping a family with cancer by sending a bad check.

Quote:
Ray 1: make sure you pay Doctor and dont send anymore to anybody again
Ray 1: you are rich now
Ray 1: dont send money to anyone again
Me : I still have not accepted this proposal of yours. Keeping all your money just doesn't feel right.
Me : It's not mine.
Me : I worked hard and I earned my salary. I deserve that for sure.
Me : But you own the company and this is your money.
Ray 1: i know B0v!s
Ray 1: ok wait
Ray 1: why dont you want the money?
Me : Because I didn't earn it. You did. I don't believe in taking what isn't mine. That is theft. Only lowlife scum do that.
Ray 1: good
Ray 1: but how do you get it to me?
Ray 1: there is no way?
Ray 1: wait
Ray 1: i have an Idea
Me : What?
Ray 1: lets see Doctor

Quote:
Ray 1: good. i want you to stop for now. dont send checks except P@tricks own beasue i am trying to fix something with the bank
Me : Ray, you are really confounding me. What do you care?
Me : You said you are no longer running this business.
Ray 1: i will notify you when you are to send to them
Ray 1: I care about you
Ray 1: You are the Boss. i am telling you the way forward
Me : This is too confusing. Don't tell me the way forward.
Ray 1: ok
Ray 1: what are you gonna do now? what about Sol0mons laptops?
Me : J@ck is in Nigeria. He has money and 2 laptops to give you. Go get those.
Ray 1: I know he is in Nigeria. but he left for Cameroon. he went for the Safari
Ray 1: he sent me a mail. S0lomon needs 5 more not 2 can you send the remainning 3?
Me : No. I'm not going to feed those parasite Russians any more.
Ray 1: what do you mean?
Me : I'm sick of letting those mobsters steal everything. I'm not giving them the satisfaction of ripping off more laptops.
Me : Fuck those assholes.
Ray 1: S0lomon gt the last 5 you sent [No he didn't.]
Me : If J@ck is in Cameroon, go to Cameroon and get what he has.
Me : The guy has a bunch of money for you. What is your problem?
Me : We've been busting our balls for months to get money to you and we can't. Here the guy is offering it to you right in your own backyard and you won't go. You make no sense.
Ray 1: listen to me
Ray 1: we will get the money he is coming with
Ray 1: Please contact Doctor

Ray relentlessly tried to get me to include Doctor in our chat. Obviously Doctor is Ray or a confederate trying to get money out of me somehow. Ray 1 is not retiring at all. I wonder if he and Ray 2 are somehow playing this together.

Does anyone here own either of these addresses? Ray says the 1st one is Doctor's address, but I could have sworn it or the 2nd address belonged to Sir Cumfrence.
inbox[dot]doctor[at]live[dot]com, or
indox[dot]doctor[at]live[dot]com (3rd letter B vs D)

Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Count Derfeet Chekz

These guys often use the wrong words for stuff. Little things like gender, case, tense, spelling etc don't really matter to them. So I guess most of us just skimmed over that little gem. Thanks for pointing it out.

who would of guessed Ray was ginger? (beer) Laughing

Quote:
Ray 1: I am Happy Peter is Dead. but Peter's men are after me.

Poor Ray! you people have no heart Crying or Very sad

Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

P3ter Gr@ves watches over you all from his .....well grave really. And he is pleased. It's good to see Ray 1 still hanging in there.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After that last little bleat from R4y, K0sch31 pretty much laid it on the line:

Quote:
All you can do is grovel and whine and beg for mercy.

I would be doing the human race a favour by eliminating you - so you must go the way of Y3vg3n1y. Your time will come soon enough.

Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another surprise twist in the Ray bait. I have one question...so Ray1 and Ray 2? have made up their own fake "doctor" character, to replace our hacker? And he's supposed to help Bovis? The guy who had been stealing Ray's money, and working for Peter? He's a dangerous man, and could have been absorbed into the Russian's mob, or perhaps killed!!! Is he crazy! (I'll bet he thinks he is crazy like a fox. hehehe) What a jerk.
Evil or Very Mad

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote a cautious email to the mysterious Doctor.
B0v!s wrote:
R@ymond Jam3s said you have been briefed on my situation. He said you have some help for me. Is that true?

The reply came from "D0ctor of Em@il"
D0ctor of Em@il wrote:
Can you leave me your phone number?

The IP address was Ray 1's usual Kenya IP.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooooooo! Does Ray want to play "Secret Agent Man" with us? You remember the Johnnie Rivers song? Here's a David Hasselhoff version. He does as good a job at singing as Ray will do being Doctor of Email. hehehe Laughing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKuQXGrFSQ0

Safari Issac to Chad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic