SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lagos- Abidjan- Lagos- N'Djamena- Lagos- Sokoto, 3RD SAFARI!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I do understand you very much,do send me the picture of the sign and moreso, as an arabian country , at least english is a generalised language , hope there wont be any problem for me when i speak english in the country too.

Tell him that everyone practically speaks English in Chad. It's kind of like Spanish in Miami.

Also, make sure he knows that internet cafes are easy to find in N'djamena. No problem at all. And people in Chad are friendly. There are tons of places where you two can call and chat. No worries. Make sure that he knows that he doesn't need a change of clothes and that he should travel lightly.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reaper, outstanding work! Thumbs up

Chad is going to be hellish for him!

He likes secret prhases, so, to make sure he is dealing with the right people, his secret question:

Q: "Let's see your papers"
A: "Your mother fucked a goat and gave birth to you"

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday I sent him an email giving the exact address of a few cafes and of course saying how little things he will need here, (according to him, he's only staying an hour you know) Plus how friendly everyone is in Chad and how easy it is to access facilities there.

According to Readnotify he hasn't opened it yet. I really don't like waiting. So, out of spite, I've been ringing him on and off for the last hour or so ( about 1-2am in Lagos) letting it ring and ring and ring then hanging up when I hear someone pick up. He picked up about 6 or 7 times before turning his mobile off. Laughing

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This in last night:

Quote:
Mr Michael ,

I do receive your two(2) emails and sure i will not be handling anything to travel with me , just me and my jacket or nothing , but there will be on luggage with me .

So i am expecting the sign letters or pictures which you do mentioned to me earlier that ashely willl use to see me at the WU office there.,

Moreso , please advice the the best place for meet-up is the WU office or the cafe to meet ashley ?

Kindly do get back to me soon

regards

Hmm, I'm not quite sure what he means by "on luggage" but it looks like it's still all go with the travelling and when I send the pictures. I'll send it as late as possible to just minimalise the chance that someone sees it while he is still in Lagos.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

Easter Egg
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok just sent this off:

Quote:
Dear Shola,

I am very pleased you are coming today. Ms Ashley should be ringing you just to confirm this. I have also managed to attach the sign that you are to hold up at the WU office. Please print it out or write it as big as possible so it is clear for Ms Ashley to see.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Michael.

And of course the wonderful weasel as the pilot, Ms Ashley:

http://media.putfile.com/Weas-calls-Lad (I think she was a bit cranky Laughing)

Voicemail confirmation: http://media.putfile.com/Voicemail-Confirmation

Laughing Laughing

Easter Egg
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
"on luggage"

"on" seems to be quite common typo with my lads for "no".

I think you got your wish.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I made a big mistake...drinking coffee while reading the latest trials and tribulations of ...Reaper...that is a new keyboard you owe me!!! Laughing Laughing clapping clapping

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just came in:

Quote:
Dear Mr Michael;

i am emailing you from kouseri, near tchad border to Ndjamena, but there is a little problem i have here now as i cannot go through the broder without tchad visa on my passport, can you please tell her to call me on my phone or you call please, this is important, i arrive maidguri last nite here , but late before i could continue my trip ,

moreso the cafe you sent me was down due to change of services and they now bear new name; my pocket have been exhausted and i spent all i had on me more for this trip :

please someone should come to my rescue here at the kouseri , 5km away from Njamena,

i am expecting your email now please; no hope for me , unless i hear from you, so that someone can come p�ck me up ok

thanks shola

Readnotify says: Location, Maroua, Cameroon (86% likelihood) which is the nearest semi main town. I believe he is Kouseri, only 5km away, but I seriously think he might not be able to get over the border. Sad

Oh well, he'll just have to figure out a way. Perhaps he can try "hopping the fence" where there aren't as many people?

Quote:
Dear Mr Shola,

I cannot do anything, my hands are tied. Ashley does not have any transport other than the plane so she can't move, neither can she fly the plane into Cameroon. YOU HAVE TO GET TO N'DJAMENA. Can you try to bribe the official? Can you "hop the fence" where no one is looking? I am afraid I can't do anything, you will have to figure out a way to get across the border. Do ANYTHING, you need to get to N'Djamena. I wish you luck

Regards,

Michael.

Edit:

Well a nice email from Ashley with an attractive pilot picture did the trick. Laughing

Quote:
Hello Mr Shola,

I really really wish I could help you but I cannot go across the border either. Please I am begging you I am sick of being in here and want to get home. I have all your 90k in cash ready for you here. Plus I am a skilled masseuse and can get all those aches and pains out of you. Didn't you know you would have to pay to cross the border when you started on this trip? Don't you have money left as you are surging the internet?

Please honey, find anyway you can and whatever you do, DO NOT LEAVE FOR LAGOS. First try and find if there is anyway possible you can make those measly 5kms to get to me, I really need company and want to give you your money. I attached a picture of me and my friend.

Come please,

Ashley

Quote:
Ashley,

so you know already that i will be payin,g some bills for visa to enter Ndjamena, well anyway , i will try my possible best ok , please go and wait for me at the WU office ok , i will be there in a few moment and i really want to go to lagos too today ok

thanks

shola

Quote:
ok ashley i am on my way but please go and wait at the WU office now ok , with my picture so you can see me while coming ok

As much as I tell this lad it is really nice in Chad, I fear Ashley could be kidnapped..

Easter Egg
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is in N'Djamena! jump_4_joy

Quote:
well is not everyone that can be lying here; all the WU office is close and moreso i am the exact location of the WU office right now and waiting for her to come pick me up ok

please hurry ; so i know my faith today ok

hope to read from you soon ; coz i cant sleep outside here ; i do not know anywhere here and i do not know anywhere to go ok

i am the WU office now, i am writing you from the internet cafe near the place ok

regards
shola

Quote:
Mr Michael;
i have been waiting here for the past 30mins but i have not see a glimpse of ashley yet ; what is happening?

You know it is getting late here and i do not know anywhere here, please do something ok ,

my regards to mr cormac
shola

Quote:
i see, this is a smart play ; i know you are here too but to cut the long story short ; i think you need to at least pity me for all the long journey i have gone through since yesterday ; i have not eaten anything except water so please for christ sake, lets make this real now

i know you have seen me and its exactly what you want but please , just reveal yourselfs to me becoz i cannot just be hanging here in Ndjamena without any hope:

its pays me to use the last card on me to browse the internet to talk to you and its almost nite here, do something mr michael

regards
shola

Quote:
call me the cab move tomorrow mornnig to banki back to nigeria ok

call my phone ok ; theres network on it in tchad here
shola

His email to the pilot:
Quote:
Ashley, i still here with the sign even i had a seat from the nearby cafe to seat down with the sign in my hand

please do come for me, i know you see me ; please do come for me so i can pay the bike boy that took me from kouseri to this place ok as i do not have any dimme on me to pay him ok

consider me please
shola

So much complaining for only being there for a few hours...sheesh. I mean Adamu had the drivers hand, he's lucky he has this puny bike boy.

Easter Egg

Last edited by Reaper on Sun May 04, 2008 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Blimey Shocked Chad seems to be this years Lad destination of choice Laughing

Real nice work Cool

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic work!
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome job Peaps! Chad is an impressive safari!

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on the safari! beers!

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reaper, very nice work! Thumbs up Pity the ladies had to move to Abeche... but that is relatively close, right? He just needs to get there....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work. I dream of being this much of a nuisance.

Congratulations on your hat. I'm still wondering what the skulls are for. I think i can guess, but i won't ask.
Akai Ryu
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ ^ ^ The skulls (and other icons) are explained here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118861

Smile

P.S. Reaper--fantastic work on getting him to Chad. I hope you get him up to Abeche.

aa419.org --dead a fake site today.

No, Akai, you're a wonderful bitch. --Reaper
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Most excellent Laughing He's going to hate you so bad! Well, he probably already does hate you. I mean it's like 3 AM there and he's either sleeping in Adamu's old dirt bed, or sitting on that chair still with that retarded sign in his hand. What a moron!

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BRAVO!!! We'll be watching this one closely.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Kryall
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha this is great! Just how many lads can we get to Chad in such a short time period?

From Wikipedia: "N'Djamena (taken from the Arab name of a nearby village, Niǧāmīnā, meaning 'place of rest')"

Place of rest? Now, ain't that the truth? Nice work, Reaper!

Mrs. Vickie Barnes -- "FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE.YOU ARE PARISH YOU ARE DESTROY .GRAVE SIX FIT SIX FIT SIX FIT.SOON SOON SOON.YOU ARE MINUS FROM YOUR FAMILY YOU ARE MINUS FROM YOUR FAMILY.AAH AAH AAH LOSE LOSE LSOE."

Mrs. Ego Mgbada -- "To be frank with you, I never expect that I mrs Ego will get these shits from you."

pony
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will try my best to get him to Abeche. However this guy is the biggest pussy I know, he complained and complained about travelling 5km from the border of Cameroon to N'Djamena. My email to him:

Quote:
Dear Mr Shola,

I am EXTREMELY sorry for not answering all your emails but I can't just sit at my computer all day, I need sleep and I have to run other deals. I thought everything was ok as you said you were going to meet Ashley. I have just heard from her that as soon as she arrived at the WU office it was closed and some Government troops escorted her to the airport and the Chad Officials demanded that they leave N'Djamena. I have tried to talk to them but you know how they are, they are extremely stubborn, they said that they were sick of them in the Airport disrupting the staff. So Ashley and the other pilot Melissa are now in Abeche. The Chad Airport Officials there said they only have 5 days to stay in Abeche.

I am so sorry that this has happened, but Ashley, Melissa and the plane are all waiting for you in Abeche. You don't need to cross any borders but just need to get to Abeche. I have organised that you get aid there as well, water, food, clothes, etc. Just try anything to get to Abeche There should be a motor park in N'Djamena that can offer you drivers who will drive you to Abeche ( Laughing Just had to) and you just have to pay them back when you arrive in there. Or you can get the bike boy to do it, however I recommend a car.

Everyone is anxiously awaiting you in Abeche,

Hope to hear from you soon

Michael.

Easter Egg
mazda
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good stuff,

How far has he gone already?
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Priceless !! Great bait, Reaper ! Lead him in Adamu's footsteps carefully .. Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seeing as he got to N'Djamena on a Saturday like a complete retard, he wasn't able to go into WU to see if there is any money waiting for him. Now in a few hours WU should be open and he can check.

According to readnotify he still hasn't opened any of my emails from either, Michael (guy who sent him there) , Ashley(Pilot who didn't show up) or Cormac (Accounting guy from the art company). I'm thinking he must really be short on cash. Neither is his mobile available even during the middle of the day. Anyway I got this voicemail for Cormac about 15 hours ago: http://media.putfile.com/Voicemail-20.

He doesn't seem to distraught or angry, I can still see a little trip to Abeche for him Smile

Easter Egg
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Uh, why would he be able to check his mail? Cafes are closed Sundays. Also, I don't think he'll be able to take calls on a Nigeria phone in Chad. All makes sense to me. Confused

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I did get him sometime yesterday on the mobile but the connection dropped out. This guy has international roaming or something because I got him when he went to Abidjan as well. As for the cafe's, I keep forgetting that.

Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic