SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

General James Morgan

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can just picture him wrapping his body around the monitor to hide the emails Razz

Edit: Ok, so it looks like I broke through the satelite transmission problem, because I was able to get this out:

Apr 30, 2008 8:07 PM
Security code (HWMMTY) � General it is me, Max!

Quote:
Security code (HWMMTY) � General it is me, Max!

OK, so look here I am riting you from the boat and then I send this as soon as I get have the connections for internets back again. I am on container boat general Maersk line headed for Europe in Germany. The satellite phone does not work anymore but its not because of coverages its because my boss turned it off now its his phone I stole it but the number is mine and its forwarded so when I get a phone in europa you can call me there again. I had to leeve from US because I had problems at the bar I work, and when I got your email I decided to start new life. I did something wrong for an etical man like you but please forgave me. I done stole the secret safe with the monies at the nightclub and bar in Pahoke. I have the monies from the owner with me in my backpack and am running off. So its not a problem for the fees for the transfers but we cant count on my sister to help anymore until I pay her back the 3500. I did something wrong by the police in US, so I travel now in secret that is why I got on container boat and I am doing some cooking for staffs else I could not be on board so I am staffs too. My bank accounts its safe because its hidden so no police problems for transfer 100% safety ok.

There is something very strange. I got a phone message from Mr. Shaw on tuesdy that aint the same man that called me on last before sundy. This second man he sound liketh you more then the man from sundy, with your dutch accent a little the same. So now I am thinking and I thin Excellent General that there is a factual two Mr. John Shaw. So now I see too why you are so mad. We need to reported this with the bank manager staffs! I hope you will have done this alright! But do not take any subtle risksses for our businesses whenever you do!

I have done some detectives works and I looked for the email addresses and I see that this [email protected] hes not the sames for zenithbank###@yahoo that you gave for me!!!! So what is going on? So where are you know do you have it figured out and does the real Mr. Shaw have the 3500. Maybee he got it and it is all a big misunderstooding because it was sent by my sister Gertrude Mole that is her name. So tell him please to check for the 3500 for Gertrude Mole ok. She sent it to the secretary but I don't have the name now I have not bean able to call her yet. For the 4500 I need to figure out how to take these bills in 100US to Germany to pay for that but I don't know German so ill have to learn it.

And then I got this letter from your orifice as well like I gave you before about a contract and so I got this one two about the courier. I got the one now and so I am more confused;

irrelevent 419 letter inserted here

Is this a test from you Excellent General, because there is no secret code, so if it you know I am safe to work with ok. When you answer this mail you need the code or I will delete it ok.

I got more others too!

Now general I have to say that you hurted my feelings when you say that I am lying. I send 3,500 and then you say that! I know in the army you don't care for feelings but please be nice for me. You say that you told me to be carefull about who I contact but I just contact who like you said, Mr. Shaw at the bank zanith, so what the f@!k general! You need to pursue the imposters Mr. Shaw in justice over there with your political muscles if hes a deviant! Now so you threaten me with FBI you apologize for that because I am greatly offended now, you should try talking with FBI about Mr. Shaw insteads!!!

I treat you with love and kindness and you treat me like your little b@!#h well I am not! So apologize and say something nice and stop being rude.

The captain he let me use the company emails for the internets so I had to pay him with 100US bills for this. It is hard because he is not supposed to and you know I don't know if I can do this again. I can get to my emails maybe during the boat ride but don't know when so I will try when I can to get to you. I can write before but I send when I can.

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"

Last edited by juju4u on Thu May 01, 2008 12:14 am; edited 2 times in total
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He should be eagerly embracing the idea of M T CN $ecur3, that's what I have been working him up to.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure he'll enjoy the s3cure funds process banghead banghead banghead

Well my last email was pushing it... I was surely to hasty with my plot & thats alot of script intro for one email Embarassed ... But thats what I had drafted and on hand.

So if he buys it I'll be absolutely amazed! Shocked

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A bit much, especially for his fragile emotional state right now but who knows? He has this supposed delivery company that is asking for $435 for shipping, he told me $450. We went round and round for two days between the two email addresses over $15. Then I introduced the oft-used name of Ch4rls S0ludo who said it was $500. That was two more days of stalling and code changing.

So we haven't even gotten to the point of payment because I am really working his paranoia right now which should be a perfect lead into the s3cured payment method. Twisted Evil

Once he finally gives up, I'll turn around and get him from another address and character. I tried adding him to the ASEM project but he didn't bite.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yep I'm pretty sure I blew him out, we shall see. I figure what I have going for me is that I bumped him up in pay substabtially as his original scam was for $850 & I have him up to 4,500 (& I see he's working you for 500)

He's sending me different (new) 419 letters constantly, so maybe I can get him going again on one of those from the same character when he dumps me.

I'm actually confused myself about all of these 419s I'm getting in this baiter addy/acct! He's the only Nigerian worked thus far from the addy, but why on earth would you send new 419s to someone you'r already working. Perculiar! Confused

I plan on adopting him as a pet too Very Happy He seems housebroken. I can always get him going again on a diff. baiter character. I might even build him back up phsychologically after your beat the will out of him, only to have his dreams disintegrate once again. Twisted Evil

What's the ASEM project? thread link?

Last edited by juju4u on Thu May 01, 2008 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Asem projecthttp://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=136632

Let me know if you want to work it with me and Donato. I got 6 bank account numbers for Alan to review in 24 hours.

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd love to but my wife has already made a few comments to the effect of "you care more about your mugus then me"... So I am not capable right now. I'll watch the thread & maybe one day...

Sounds fun & effective, though; good for you clapping

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha, mine is the same way. However, the ASEM project is working wonders and takes much less time than straight baiting.

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe its possible to overcome that last email and get the lad to buy into my story by diplaying extreme gulability. If nothing else it may serve to further solidify the lad's paranoid disorder. It's bad enough if there's a 'hacker in his email' (compliments of sirsc@msal0t), but even worst if he is getting chopped ALSO by people at the real bank!

So I sent this to the first scammer banker character:

date May 1, 2008 9:23 AM
subject Re: WHAT NAME DID YOU SEND THE MONEY TO?

Quote:
Listen now speak the truth. You must tell me the truth because now its more important I know than the monies.

I have done some detectives works and I looked for the email addresses and I see that this [email protected] hes not the sames for zenithbank###@yahoo from Excellent General. Is this your travel address like you said before or do you not know this address?

Do you have the 3500. Maybee you got it and it is all a big misunderstooding because it was sent by my sister Gertrude Mole that is her name. So please check for the 3500 for Gertrude Mole ok. She sent it to the secretary.

If you find it I need you to send it to here and than tell me about it too and I will get with the general to make sure ask that nothing hapens to you:
BELOW ARE THE WESTERN UNION PAYMENT INFORMATION

NAME:------------- OKOLIE JULIET CHINYERE.
TEXT QUESTION: ----WHAT FOR
TEXT ANSWER: -----------PROCESSING FEE.
ADDRESS:-----------LAGOS NIGERIA.

(asking the lad banker character #1 to send the money he may have stolen to the lad banker character #2)

And then I sent this to the general... Looks like my baiting character is starting to get it now, because he suspects there may be something fishy going on. Of course max is dutifully using the 'code of conduct with the general' yet the chop banker character (mine) doesn't have it... Which means it can't be "s0ludo".

date May 1, 2008 9:30 AM
subject Fwd: URGENT TRANSFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
CODE OF CONDUCT (HWMMTY)

General I found this in my box too. Maybe you can give it to FBI fiends of yours.

Its fake because no code of conduct, ok! I ask one more time the real Mr. Shaw and I understand now. I am very
mad! Is it because the people at the bank have imposters? It is not like this in my country.

We will do what we have to do now.

Your Bretheren - Max

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: May 1, 2008 2:12 AM
Subject: URGENT TRANSFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To: [email protected]

MR. MAX xxxxxxx

GOOD DAY AND HOW IS YOUR FAMILY

WE HAVE RECEIVED THE FUNDS LIKE I HAVE TOLD YOU. THE GENERAL HAS MADE STOP PAYMENT DIFFICULTIES. YOU HAVE TO NOW STOP ALL EMAILS WITH GENERAL. WE HAVE YOUR TRANSFER PREPARED FOR YOUR PAYMENT OF 10 MILLION. WE WILL GIVE YOU FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS TO FINISH. FIRST TELL US YOU STOPED EMAILS WITH THE GENERAL OR WE WILL CANCEL THE TRANSFER. KEEP ALL OUR EMAILS SECRET.

GOD BLESSED

JOHN SHAW
ZENITH BANK

Last edited by juju4u on Sat May 03, 2008 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got an email from him requesting the money, I completely ignored him and asked why S01ud0 was contacting me with the security code.

*Update* He is just about to enter the fun world of MT C N $ecur1ty precautions, I just got this email from him.

Quote:
You should understand that this people are impostors and they always hack company's email and that is why you should be carefull so do what i told you.

I somehow see the rest of his day being spent very, very puzzled. Of course, once he gets close, $olud0 is going to swoop in and take the dolla.

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow you're REALLY building up to the s3cure modality - by the time you intriduce it the hooks will be sunk in so deep that it will yield heaps of refreshes. typing

Well I do hope that means he is going about the task of answering his emails and I get something from him soon. Oh, please, please, please, please, please, please, my pet come back to me jump_4_joy

edit:

Quote:
You should understand that this people are impostors and they always hack company's email and that is why you should be carefull so do what i told you.

I wonder is he now paranoid about corporations and their computer systems - Like what happened w/ zenith bank?!?

edit2: Ok, looks like he's all yours today... He'll focus on the nearby payday and you have packed his calendar with many fun mugucamp activities. I hope he stays up until sunrise staring at those little boxes. Twisted Evil

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder how long it takes before the inevitable realization of the futility of his efforts sinks in? I hope he goes at this hard and of course, he's gonna get chopped.

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

is he counting boxes yet?

edit: Maybe salud0 can hack m/t/c/n/ s3cure.. towards the end???

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is the plan. S0lud0 sees all.

No reply from him yet. Gonna go check that account again soon.

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I think I'll go kitesurfing now, conditions look good & it's my day off. I'll be thinking of the general and his misadventures with the little boxes, of course. Cool

If you start messing around with error messages and you can introduce it, you might want to do this: Introduce a supersecurity code, something real long, like

wj43jxlaurfj470288839djkjvi480174429djxnxnwofbh

Then you can throw hima message like:

Security breach, enter supersecurity code in the pop up window now, you have 90 seconds.

Of course there'll be no pop window for him to type into which should make him hyperventilate Twisted Evil

Then you can send another message (not sure if s3cure service allows this) saying he failed to enter code, blah, blah.

Even better: Don't give him the code and when he comes crying back to you, say oops, I should have given you this from WU... & that might double the fun.

This is a pretty good message too:
Quote:
"Server maintenance outage - For continued security please start over. We appologize for the inconvenience and will add $1 to your transfer amount"

too long?

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HOLLY SMOKES - General Morgan is now an elite-super-mugu!!! Hes's baaaack (& more messed up then ever) Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil I just didn't think I'd hear back from him but it seems Max is very real to him.

(so much for me making it out the door, argh, right after this post, almost there...)

@sirsc am - clapping You have really shattered his trust in the internets Thumbs up

I figured he needed to hear that Max is ready to deal w/ banker no. 2, so I thought I'd start dragging my feet w/ an introductory email. Also hoping that the lad had misspelled the addy for banker no 2 (nigerai instead of nigeria) when he gave it to me, so I copied him on the email just incase, hoping to really freak out the lad by sending yet another email to an unintended recipient.

May 1, 2008 12:49 PM
subject: jamesmorgan####@yahoo.de

Quote:
codeofconduct hwmmty

Dearest Mr. Richard Don the manger of union bank Nigeria plc

I am Max and am calling on you about the contracts transfers funds, 10 millions that you will be making with the general morgan arrangement. The general on this mail is copied, he has fired the zenith bank so condolensces for him and your new appointment. I am calling on you to introduce the facet that I, max will be tracking care of this with yous.

Please do knowingly that
OKOLIE JULIET CHINYERE
may receiver the first payments for 3,500 from your collegiate at the zanith bank of nigeria john shaw from the western onion bank of nigeria. If you get this please tell me real fast like.

Like the excellent general told you once, I am on a boat now and will be destination at my stops nearby to germany in some days. Let me know here how everything is going.

Have a priceless day -Max

Lowe and behold as I am typing that I get this from the general:

May 1, 2008 12:47 PM
General James Morgan

Quote:
Attention max,
I must apologies to you for my own mistakes too,
I have find out that there are some professional hackers on the net.
Please bear with me, and we have to prevent this imposter who is trying to defraud you of your fund from doing so before it is too late.
And in other for us to do so, I will not be contacting you with this E-MAIL ADDRESS:
Here is my new e-mail address: generaljamesmorgan####@yahoo.de
Please note this.
As soon as you got this mail you will open a new email address and forward it to my agent immediately.
Here is the email address you are to forward the new address: ###[email protected]
Like I said as soon as you contact me on my new email address I will explain every thing to you.
Please when you contact him there he will let me know then I will answer your questions.
Thanks

General James Morgan rtd.

Sounds like the general is doing some SERIOUS office maintenance / change everything Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Bet that involves a lot of time and cataloging.

Boy, there are just so many ways that Max could screw this up! Suggestioons?

Oh, yeah, & I fired this off to the old 'hacked' addy just to start being accidentally non-compliant:

May 1, 2008 12:55 PM
Re: General James Morgan

Quote:
The captain says I have to go for a safety inspection. cant email now back ladder -max

Edit: HAHAHAHA..

Quote:
As soon as you got this mail you will open a new email address and forward it to my agent immediately.
Here is the email address you are to forward the new address: ###[email protected]
Like I said as soon as you contact me on my new email address I will explain every thing to you.

looks like he's taking all precautions, he's afraid theres a software/virus in my gmail acct or that s0lud0 has 'hacked' it.

Last edited by juju4u on Thu May 01, 2008 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh it will get better. Shortly after he opens that email address, he's going to get another email from S0lud0's address telling him that he has no brains and that he sees all that he does. If he isn't already convinced that this is the work of his fellow lads, this should do it.

*EDIT*

I wonder if the paranoia will boil over into an all out brawl amongst lads in the cafe? If we could only convince someone to film it, we'd have "The West Lagos Story". Twisted Evil

*EDIT 2* This just in to my choppa account:

Quote:
<jamesmorg****@yahoo.com
GO ASK YOUR MOTHER WHO REAL FATHER IS I AM SURE THAT YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOUR FATHER IS.YOU SEE THAT YOU ARE BASTARD.THAT IS FIRST ONE,SECONDLY IF YOU WILL INVESTIGATE YOU FIND OUT THAT YOUR SO CALLED MOTHER IS A SALVE.
OH WHAT PITY.BASTARD GOES WITH SLAVE THAT IS WHAT YOUR GENERATION WILL BE TILL YOU WILL DIE AND THAT WILL HAPPEN SOON MARK THIS WORD.

I'd say he is royally pissed right about now.

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NICE!!!!

Well, I;m shocked, I mean, I thought the captain was such a nice, educated, polite man, ts,ts,ts... That reminds me Im gonna start adresing him as captain morgan.

Yeah, I have two payment names in lagos + we have tons of IPs (but maybe dynamic I am challenged in this domain Embarassed )... So if we could match the IPs to another lad nearby we could slip him in boxer (either you or I).

Well, since you have him going on your almighty-chop I will step back.. Max will enjoy his cruise in peace for a while... & when the dust settles (if ever), I'll start him back up on my script & maybe the lad can go for holiday... Wonder if anyone has ever tried egypt pyramid ... Far, far away from that pesky s0lud0!

Ok, so now I am REALLY going kitesurfing...

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hopefully that ship hurries up and gets there. I need your character to some how convince the captain to allow him to keep using the interwebs so he can send the money. If he starts to suspect my bait, I can continue to frustrate him with yours.

CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had the good General going for a couple of months.

His "diplomats" finally realized that they weren't going to get
any money out of me and gave up.

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WK419- Glad to hear you had him going for months!

sirsc am - The ship is equipped w/ a hyper-drive, I'm pretty sure. I was hoping to stick to a real Maersk schedule arriving 05/08 (then on to Egypt)... But that is not necessary for this moronic lad. What can Max screw up for you today?

Quote:
I need your character to some how convince the captain to allow him to keep using the interwebs so he can send the money

Can you elaborate?

Well, I got this sorry old recycled script from banker no. 1 Rolling Eyes ... Which is strange since I'm not supposed to talk to anyne except the captain & possibly banker no. 2 (? Max is confused).

date May 1, 2008 3:41 PM subject send the fee now

Quote:
ATTN MR max xxxxxxxxxx ,

THANKS FOR YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATIONS SUBMITTED, THE FUND HAS BEEN PROGRAMMED TO BE IN YOUR ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY, UPON YOUR MEETING UP WITH THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS OF THE INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PERMIT FEE OF $850 ONLY.

YOU ARE ADVICED TO SEND THIS FEE VIA OUR RECEIVERS CASHIERS NAME BELOW VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER

NAME EMEKA MBAERI
ADDRESS LAGOS NIGERIA
QUESTION WHAT FOR
ANSWER TRANSFER

UPON THE RECEIPT OF THIS FEE WE WILL CREDIT YOUR ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY.

THANKS
MR JOHN SHAW
DIRECTOR OVERSEA CREDIT BEREAU ZENITH BANK PLC.

OOH... An opportunity to slap really hard yet stay in character - Max sends the following love letter in response:

Quote:
Apologize for being a f@!#ing idiot, then read my email below and shuv your fees up your a5s.

Or you can send the 3500 to the other banker like I said.

Regards-Max

Of course, true to form, Max then forwards the exchange to the general:

Quote:
General - This is getting weirder look at this. Is this the real banker or not? And if it is then you did not talk to him, did you. I mean if you did I would not habe got the mail.

Am starting to get sick of these games. And also with the business of the hackers and stuffs like that and changing emails.

WHAT IS THE CODE OF CONDUCT I asked in my last mail. so i know its for changing boxes!

Note I am using his old (original, 'hacked') addy, since I am too lazy to type in the new one.

Ah, but wait a minute, the general, I mean captain, never did use his missreable 'code of conduct', did he? - Nor did he address Max's concerns about this. So Max decides to also reply to the captain's email asking him to get a new addy (again, at the general's old addy, of course):

date May 1, 2008 5:28 PM subject Re: General James Morgan

Quote:
Captain Morgan - What is code of conduct please!

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He hasn't answered any more of my emails since he changed addresses, of course my character doesn't know that. I may need you to send me his new email address so I can insult him and continue the harrassment. The last thing I need him to do is stop receiving insults after he breaks off with my character. He doesn't need to know that relationship.

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As much as I am reluctant to do that, because I wouldn't want your stuff to take down my bait... Check your PM for the addy. I trust that you will do your best to dissasociate Max from what you are doing to him. I really don't see how you can keep the salud0 cho going forever & eventually his distrust will turn to me. Nonetheless if that happens I might be able to win him back by getting him to call me to leave a message(s) Twisted Evil with a new 'super secure' addy for my character to contact him from his new addy (complicated, I know). I can just picture a dozen or so calls Very Happy spelling out letters and numbers Laughing

Plus, well, it's just more fun with the torment you'r dishing out anyways Twisted Evil , so, what the he!!, check your PM. (give me a minute to dig through emails, I actually don't really read the gibberish he sends, just glance at it)

Edit: Did I understand correctly that he is so spooked about 'da nets that he won't log on to s3cure Shocked , that would be a shame Sad

Last edited by juju4u on Fri May 02, 2008 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't plan on messing up your bait but here's my thing. If he stops getting tormented now that he may have broken off contact with my character, he may piece two and two together and realize the source. So, if he breaks off contact with my guy and is still getting tormented, then this will re-enforce the notion he already has that he has been hacked and add to the paranoia. See what I'm getting at?

Even if I lost him, I set you up perfectly for sending him through the hell of "WU".

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The hell of Max is what he's gonna get from me, he has never met anyone like max. Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Shocked Very Happy

Check your PM

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic