SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Australian Love Scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I was looking around for some vlads when I came across this scammer who was supposedly in Australia. (SK gave me "her") Anyway I fired of a starting email. Her reply back was this:

Quote:
Send me your recent photos and tell me who u are send me all your profile.

Anyway, I checked the headers. The IP is 203.30.157.252 --> Fairfield City Library, Sydney, Australia. Shocked Shocked I've been to that exact Library Shocked

Just now she emailed me back after about 2 weeks of silence asking to talk on the phone, I asked her for her phone number and she gave me a number that is definitely Australian.

Quote:
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Australia
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Vodafone Network Pty Ltd

Shocked Shocked

I called the number just to test who's on the line, it cut out a bit at the start, first it's "Hello, Hello":

http://media.putfile.com/Aussie-scammer-call-92

http://media.putfile.com/Aussie-scammer-call

I can't for the life of me, tell if that's a guy or a girl. Confused

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg

Last edited by Reaper on Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooooh please Reaper. Can you PM me that number? I've got a lot of lads who think that I'm a female in Australia who would love to talk to her.
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How do you know they are a scammer? What is in the email headers?

Ask them about some layouts of the city, like how far they are from Cabra [Cabramatta] or Parra [Parramatta] whether they've been to Cabra RSL or the golf club. Answers to these may help

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh she's definitely a scammer. A search of her email address brings up her on romance scam, scamwarners and other anti scam sites. At the moment it is in the real early stages. You've got a PM Up and under.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

Easter Egg
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Anyway, I checked the headers. The IP is 203.30.157.252 --> Fairfield City Library, Sydney, Australia

Lucky the libraries in other lad lands don't give free internet access - all the cafes would have to close.

I must admit Aussie scammers have not been very prevalent before however it's a global world now and there is scum everywhere on this planet.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From what I have seen of this, I have no doubt it's a scammer, but I dont think they would know Parra, if they were sitting next to a Moron in an Eel suit Wink

It's also nice to know that the Library facilities are being used in such a possitive way and available for all, I wonder if that was the intention when Mr Rudd said that he wanted to make the internet available to all.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Byte Meebum
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sure could use the number also if you don't mind

Sir Cumfrence wrote:
Ooooh please Reaper. Can you PM me that number? I've got a lot of lads who think that I'm a female in Australia who would love to talk to her.
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello,

So, what do you want from me.. I heard you saying "HELLO" but, you already hang up.. I was driving on the road while i am talking to you on the phone.. Just dont hang up okay?

Hah, there's another rule she's breaking, tsk tsk. I certainly didn't say anything.

With the phone number, I'd like to check with Murry first as he has actually contact someone in the police department about her.

Easter Egg
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Murry
I hope your not a Parramatta supporter??? Embarassed

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ No U&U, but I reckon you could get it with your second guess Wink

Phone number? Probably best to leave it for the moment as I am very hopefull that something can be done with this, anything out of the ordinary may risk Reapers bait where more information may be needed.

Something that may be of interest, the police in this case will not begin an investigation unless the victim himself has made a complaint, it must also be from a victim who has actually lost money.

You begin to realise why arrests can be so difficult Sad

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wen I wur a young lad
I lived in the Parramatta area and all the kids at school went for Manly as they where at the top back then. I decided that I should support that Eels supporting them when they hit the top and stayed there for many years. Then the game changed, These days I don't even know or care what teams are what Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic