SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

have i taken baiting to far??

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
rosie652
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

heres an update,iv cut off all contact with him,he must be still mad.a few people have tried to take his attention away from me but i think the lads becomming obsessed Embarassed at least im getting some good sig lines Very Happy

how were you paid? $40 dollars or $400 dollars for your cheap bait.
Well, you have not heard the last yet because, JUST MAYBE YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN TRACED THROUGH YOUR TELEPHONE.
Wait a minute.....

Do not bother to get back because I am going to show to you that i am a REAL lawyer.

Johnson.

traced thru my cell phone?haha thats funny.time to rinse and repeat i think. Very Happy

EVER SINCE I RECEIVED YOUR PHOTO WITH BIG BOOBS I ALWAYS FEEL THAT ONE DAY I WILL HAVE YOU AND THEN HOLD TIGHT TO THOSE MARVELLOUS BREATS BUT YOU MADE MY DREAM WORSE I WILL MASTURABTE WITH THE PICS YOU GAVE ME.

you betrayed me and stabbed in the back after all my efforts to impress you because am a honest person.you made me use all my phone units and spend a lot of money and time on you,i look like a fool at the WU. i curse you am your family.

This is cheap blackmail and deformation of character to say the list.. I am also sending a copy of this letter to the sponsor of this 419ners website to clarify this your stupid assumptions with them.

how were you paid? $40 dollars or $400 dollars for your cheap bait.JUST MAYBE YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN TRACED THROUGH YOUR TELEPHONE.
h.buttox
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i love this thread, everyone has great ideas. Why would the lad still email you? is all the emails coming from US?
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Are you new to baiting, h.buttox? Very Happy

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rosie, all that talk about your phone-number raises the question (although probably not unnecessarily) if you have given him your real phone-number or some number dedicated to baiting and/or not traceable to your real life identity (if you have such).

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
rosie652
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well i did give him my real number,lol,but its my cell phone and i thought cell phones were untraceable,im not scared anymore,now i had a good think about it i realise the chances of my lad actully comming to anouther country to pop a cap in my ass in pretty darn slim Smile
however i will be a lot more carefull from now on and will just be happy to lurk here reading the forums still i get my nerve up again Embarassed Laughing

EVER SINCE I RECEIVED YOUR PHOTO WITH BIG BOOBS I ALWAYS FEEL THAT ONE DAY I WILL HAVE YOU AND THEN HOLD TIGHT TO THOSE MARVELLOUS BREATS BUT YOU MADE MY DREAM WORSE I WILL MASTURABTE WITH THE PICS YOU GAVE ME.

you betrayed me and stabbed in the back after all my efforts to impress you because am a honest person.you made me use all my phone units and spend a lot of money and time on you,i look like a fool at the WU. i curse you am your family.

This is cheap blackmail and deformation of character to say the list.. I am also sending a copy of this letter to the sponsor of this 419ners website to clarify this your stupid assumptions with them.

how were you paid? $40 dollars or $400 dollars for your cheap bait.JUST MAYBE YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN TRACED THROUGH YOUR TELEPHONE.
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

rosie652 wrote:
well i did give him my real number,lol,but its my cell phone and i thought cell phones were untraceable

Bad girl! Bad, bad girl!
When getting the card did you leave any ID or name? Is there an entry in a phone-book with that number and your name?

If it is traceable chances aren't high that he'll come after you, but still it's better to be careful.
That's why we preach safe baiting here, to eliminate as many risks as possible.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
rosie652
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nope,theres no phone book with my cell phone number in it or address.i havent heard anything for a few days,hopefully that doesnt mean hes flying over here. Embarassed i was going to change my user name but damnit i tried hard for those sig lines!! Dancing Banana

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't wait to hear about the letter the sponsor of this web site will be getting!If nothing else,you got him good and mad.Well done! Very Happy

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rosie, I can change your username and you won't lose your sig lines. If you want it changed, please send me a PM with what you would like it changed to and I'll be glad to do it . Very Happy

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't stop baiting, whatever you do. If they make stupid threats like this, you did a fine job. Wink About as much chance of his coming to your country as there is of his flying to the moon. Obstacle 1: Getting a visa. Obstacle 2: Spending a shedload of money getting to a strange country to find someone whose real name and location are unknown. Even he ain't that dumb.

My advice: get a new baiting addy, and a new simcard for the phone, and forget the idiot. He was entertaining, but he's spent.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Dunny_budgie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

onya @Rosie baiting job well Done , dont let the d/head scare ya tell the lad were canables down here in
au , but we be fussy who we eat , and pple like him scrap meat we feed to our dingo,s to cull some of them ,
Very Happy ,
IP Freely
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, traceable phone is bad.

If you're going to monkey with phones, Skype, or dedicated lines with NO correct information on them are the way to go.

Heck, for my baiting persona, i DID pick a "real" address- smack dab in the middle of nowhere. Guess which desert. Very Happy Some day, I hope to piss someone off to the point where they try to get someone out there.

please i want you to stop writting me,i beg you in the name of the lord Jesus christ.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic