SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My fun with mass insults

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I found that if I just send out mass insults, I don't get great results. However, I find I get a few more upset replies when I title the message "Payment info/MTCN enclosed". Laughing

THOMAS THOMPSON <[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
"WELL IS A PITTY THAT YOU ARE A FOOL AND U DONT HAVE BRAIN , NOW THAT YOU ARE IN ENGLAND YOU THIS THAT IS THE END OF LIFE WHEN ALL YR FAMILY ARE DIEING OF HUNGER HERE IN NIGERIA MAY GOD PUNISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY GOAT LIKE YOU IBO MAN LIKE YR LATE FATHER YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA AND U WILL NEVER COME BACK HOME BECAUSE U ARE A LOST GOAT, YOU TALK LIKE A VILLAGE BOY AND U WILL REMAIN A SARVANT FOR LIFE TIME ....I DOT THIS IS THE BEGINING OF UR CRY AND PEOPLE LIKE U WILL NEVA PROSPAR AND YOU WILL REMAIN A POORMAN MAY U NEVA FIND FAVOUR FROM MAN MAY U NEVA SEE LIFE BECAUSE U ARE A BLING PERSON SHAME ON YOU I COUSE THE DAY UR FAKE MOTHER GAVE BIRTH TO YOU MUGU LIKE U U ARE LOST ALREADY YOU WILL NEVA STEP UR FEET IN NIGERIA SOIL AGAIN IN UR LIFE GO AND DIE IN A FORIGN LAND THE DAY YOU ENTER THIS COUNTRY NIGERIA LAGOS THAT IS THE DAY YOU WILL DIE AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN"

William Johnson <[email protected]> wrote:
Quote:
You and your family will die before this week be ready for your death , i am in Malaysia not in Nigerian ( BIG MUMU ).

nnkaki vaye <[email protected]> wrote:
Quote:
your time don rech to die keep your mind, anytime anywhere

Wema Bank <[email protected]> wrote:

Quote:
GO TO HELL I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING OKAY AND DO NOT CONTACT THIS VERY EMAIL AGAIN YOU THIEF AND ANIMAL.

WHY THEN YOU CONFUSE PEOPLE WITH AN INNOCENT NAME THAT IS KNOWN ALL OIVER THE WORLD ,YOU ARE THE CRIMINAL SO GO TO HELL AND ROASTED.

SO YOU ARE THE IDIOT ,SO REMAIN IN HELL FOREVER.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

THOMAS THOMPSON <[email protected]> also wrote:

Quote:
LOOK YOUNG MAN U BETTER GO AND KILL UR SELF IF I NO NEED OF TALKING TO U U ARE A FOOL ........U DONT KNOW ANYTHING I NOR BLAME U CRIMINAL LIKE U WAY DEM DRIVE 4 OKIJA SHRINE AFTER SUCKING PEOPLE BLOOD HOLY GOUST FIRE WILL BUNE YOU TILL U DIE U WILL NEVA SEE JOY IN UR LIFE IF U DONT MIND UR BUSINESS NA PEOPLE LIKE YOU THEY GO ENGLAND GO TELL OYINBO SAY NIGERIAS ARE BAD PEOPLE THAT NIGERIA ARE FOOOL WHEN U ARE FROM NIGERIA ,,, NA GOD GO POUNISH UR GENERATION.

MY PRAYER 4 YOU IS GOD SHOULD PEN UR EYES BECAUSE U ARE BLIND U CAN NOT SEE YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA U BETTER REMAIN IN ENGLAND OTHER WISE NA THIS COUNTRY NIGERIA WAY U DON BETTERY BECAUSE U DEY SUCK WHITE WOMEN PUSSY 4 MONEY GO KILL U AND U WILL NEVA COME BACK HOME U ARE A LOST CHILD A WAST TO UR FAMILY, GO AND DIE THER LOST BUT NOT FOUND GOAT MIND UR BUSINESS BLOODLY IBO MAN WAY NOR GET LEVELS FOOL MIND UR BUSINESS U ARE A MISTAKE TO NIGERIA U 4 PASS TOGO COME THIS WORLD U ARE NOT FIT TO BE A NIGERIA ,,, NA UR PAPA NAME BE CHARLES SOLUDO GOAT IF U NOR DEY DO FRUAD WHY U GO DEY USE THAT NAME , NA THIS WORK WAY U DEY DO SO GO KILL U AND E NOR GO BETTER 4 U GOAT

SO SHALL IT BE AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
[/quote]

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah he just can't let it go, just a small insult back and he goes off the handle, glad to know he's wasting his time.

THOMAS THOMPSON <[email protected]> is very upset:

Quote:
SILIENT IS THE BEST ANSWER GIVEN TO A FOOL ENJOY UR FOOLISH WORLD,,,,,,, NA THE WAY UR LEVELS BE NA SO YOU TAKE DEY TALK IS NOT UR FULTH ..... YOU NEED ORENTATION ENJOY UR SELF I NOR GO BLAME U TOO MUCH PEACE AND LOVE HAVE A NICE DAY BUT REMEBER IF YOU DONT KNOW HW TO LIVE A LIFE , THEN WATCH THE NEXT MAN CLOSE TO YOU AND LEAN ... LIFE IS GOOD TRY AND LIVE THE COAK SIDE OF LIFE REMAIN BLESS I PRAY GOD OPEN UR EYES AND SEE ...ENJOYYYYYYYYYYY SEE YOU WHEN I SEE YOU.

TOMPAPAS REAL GEEZ DONT BACK, THE BACK YARD IS WERE WE GET OUR RAP FROM WATCH UR TV U WILL SEE ME AND FEEL ME , JUST ME A.G.B.O M.A.L.A.K.A. CONFIM I HOLE YOU JUST 1 BULLET.

CHEERS

STAY WELL AND ENJOY UR SELF TO UR LEVEL I WILL SPRAY UR MAMA CREEPING. IF I CANT FIND YOU

I let him know that it doesn't matter what he thinks, he still has to watch out for the G0mer B0yz.

Quote:
Charles S0ludo to THOMAS

WHILE YOU LIVE IN POVERY AN SCAM FOR PENNIES I LIVE LIKE KING TAKING MONEY FROM SMALL BOI LIKES YOU... I NOT NEED ANY MAGAS WHEN THERE ARE MANY FOOLS SO LIKE YOU TRY HAND AT 419 GAME THEY CANNT PLAY.... OOOOOOOOOOO

MY GOMER BOYZ WATCH YOU AND TAKE YOU MONEY WHEN WES WANT.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

park uchida <[email protected]> wrote:

Quote:
YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, YOU JUST PICKED �87000 (Eighty-Seven Thousand Pounds Sterling). FROM YOU MOTHER ASS? YOU ARE IN LONDON WASHING DEAD BODIES, I TELL YOU BEFORE THE END OF THIS MONTH THE GHOST OF THOSE DEAD PEOPLE WILL ATTACK AND KILL ALL YOUR FAMILY. I BET YOU NO GOOD THING WILL ENTER YOUR FAMILY, YOU WILL DIE AND ROTTEN IN ANYWHERE YOU ARE WITHOUT PEOPLE KNOWING YOUR WHEREABOUTS.AIDS WILL KILL YOU, YOU WILL NOT LEAVE TO TELL OTHERS ABOUT THIS MAIL, YOU ARE IMPERSONATING SOLUDO, WOE BETIDE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. YOU WILL BE (MISERABLY FOR EVER AND YOU WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER) IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING DOING I DON'T THINK YOU WILL SIT DOWN TO WRITE YOUR NONSENSICAL NONSENSE.

IF YOU ARE CLEAN PERSON HOW COME YOU PICKED �87000 AS YOU CLAIMED? UNTIL YOU DIE BEFORE THE END OF THIS MONTH YOU CAN NEVER PICK ONE DIME TALK LESS OF �87000 . EVEN WHEN YOU SALE YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY TO SLAVERY THEY WILL NOT WORTH �87000. ANYWAY, WHAT IS �87000 ? IS THAT MONEY YOU WILL BE PROUD OFF? THIS IS TO SHOW THAT YOU WILL DIE A POOR MISERABLY MAN BECAUSE �87000 IS NOTHING TO ME.

MAY YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY PERISH FOR UNKNOWN SICKNESS IN DEVIL'S NAME

kevina williams <[email protected]> Likes copy and paste:

Quote:
I leave you to wallow in penury and die in penury
I leave you to wallow in penury and die in penury I leave you to wallow in penury and die in penury I leave you to wallow in penury and die in penury I leave you to wallow in penury and die in penury I leave you to wallow in penury and die in penury I leave you to wallow in penury and die in penury I leave you to wallow in penury and die in penury I leave you to wallow in penury and die in penury I leave you to wallow in penury and die in penury I leave you to wallow in penury and die in penury I leave you to wallow in penury and die in penury I leave you to wallow in penury and die in penury I leave you to wallow in penury and die in penury I leave you to wallow in penury and die in penury I leave you to wallow in penury and die in penury I leave you to wallow in penury and die in penury I leave you to wallow in penury and die in penury I leave you to wallow in penury and die in penury I leave you to wallow in penury and die in penury I leave you to wallow in penury and die in penury I leave you to wallow in penury and die in penury I leave you to wallow in penury and die in penury I leave you to wallow in penury and die in penury
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Amazing how indignant some of them get,isn't it?They really convince themselves that what they do somehow is not really stealing.Lots of good stuff there,well done Twisted Evil

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a bit of friendly advice- be careful that you don't catch baiters by mistake, or that the insults don't get out of hand.

If you haven't done so, I would really suggest reading through some other mass bait threads.

Here is a long running one:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118139

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was thinking of asking to merge this with the mass bait thread.

I did make sure I was taking every precaution to not get any possible baiter's addresses, most of my addresses that were sent emails came from the repository and were linked to obvious scam emails. If you want to merge this to the other thread, feel free to do so, and if I'm missing anything else, let me know.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Sounds good, why don't you just join us in that thread, we would love to have you, and we can ask a mod to lock this.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm hoping they'll merge this one in. I'll just stop posting in this one and start on that one.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic