SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was having a pretty crappy day, until I read the paper clipping. Laughing

Much better than this required online divorce course that I'm taking.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just can't wait to see the reply new new TWATs are going to send you.

That article made my day Laughing Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there any interest among those reading this in having a movie poster challenge? There of course will be a prize awarded to the winner. Thoughts?

Edit: I created a thread for this discussion so as not to clutter this one. Please post here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1125841#1125841

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm, let's see what could happen here...

[wishful thinking]
Driver takes stinky to internet cafe and forks out money.
Stinky opens email and reads.
Stinky has some kind of conniption, possibly involving hammering at the cap locks key.
Drivers enquiries why.
Stinky refuses to say.
Driver makes desire to know very clear (cue THE HAND OF DRIVER)
Stinky shows driver article because he doesn't want to die young (which maybe somewhat irrelevant now, oh well)
Driver struggles with English but picks up on some keywords (Adamu, homosexual, gay, beastiality)
Driver realises what sort of person he has given a free ride all this way to.
Driver has some kind of conniption.
[/wishful thinking]

I'm not sure if we hear from Stinky again.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Unfortunately, the driver is illiterate. Sad

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
RoyalFlush
Eater U Quiz winner

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Too bad we aren't sure that there are speakers on the computers in the cafe Stinky Boi is using. Oh, how great would THAT be?

Attention, driver: your stinky passenger has no money. He is a 419 man. Please raise your Right Hand of Doom (tm) and let it work its Evil, Wicked Magic.

Then your audio recording could switch to the shower-scene music from "Psycho." Reference might be lost on the lad, sure, but it would be fun. Smile

It's you and your family that don't have ENOUGH BRIAN CELLS.

I am dying because of your love you,ve impacted in me.

pony
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Professor So And So wrote:
^^ Unfortunately, the driver is illiterate. Sad

No problem, just add in a couple steps for the driver to insist on an interpreter, and for the interpreter to express much disgust Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I should have found this a long while ago. Excellent work, to join the consensus. I'm looking forward to how this plays out.

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha! NICE! If that could be circulated at thecafe in Abeche.......the, um, two stinky TWATS would get, you know.... um... welll... fucked...

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You know, you could have an audio file, recorded in Arabic sent to them. Of course it would be foreign to them but everyone around them could get the offensive message. If they don't understand it, people nearby would be happy to explain it to them. Twisted Evil

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reply to the last e-mail informing him that WU servers are down for the day Rolling Eyes
Quote:
DEAR REV BENJAMIN,
I AM GREETING YOU IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, HOW IS YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR HEALTH I HOPE FINE. I THANK GOD FOR HIS PROTECTION.
I HAVE SEEN THE ARTICLE YOUR SECRETARY ANITA SEND BUT I DID NOT READ DUE TO THE WORDS ARE BLONT. TELL HER TO RESEND IT AGAIN.
PLEASE REV DOVER, I ALSO READ YOUR MAIL CONCERNING THE WU SERVER THAT IS DOWN. PLEASE ANYTIME IT IS OKAY THEY CAN SEND IT TODAY BEFORE 2PM. SO THAT I CAN CHAT WITH YOU BY 3PM TODAY.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR MUTUAL COOPERATION AND HAVE A NICE DAY.
BEST REGARDS,

This sucks. 3PM Chad time for a chat puts it 4 AM here. I really hate missing these. Evil or Very Mad

Edit: Based on the tone of this e-mail, would any of you guess that today is his one month-iversary in Chad? What a pleasant fellow. We really need to remove that tone.

DTGR
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some of this might be useful:

http://ourmedia.org/node/280139
http://www.ourmedia.org/node/266951
http://ourmedia.org/node/311952

I can't get the audio to work for some reason in Ubuntu and I am too lazy to try to figure it out. Could be some interesting material to send to Stinkboi to have translated by one of the locals.

-DTGR
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Just so everyone knows, we're all entirely too lazy to do anything like that. It's actually pretty remarkable that we manage to get anything done at all.

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I HAVE SEEN THE ARTICLE YOUR SECRETARY ANITA SEND BUT I DID NOT READ DUE TO THE WORDS ARE BLONT. TELL HER TO RESEND IT AGAIN.

How weird � Concerned with pleasantries such as reading an article about himself� In these difficult times� With the price of internet time being what it is, on the driver�s dime & all.

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As Adamu arrived on 1 April this could be the longest running April fools joke ever played. Poor Adamu do you think he would see the funny side if you just said "April Fool" Very Happy
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ That was the kind of attitude I was thinking he may have when I made this post:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1122443#1122443

What showmanship that would be! "Okay guys, haha, very funny (now how in god's name do I get the F*CK out of here????!!!!!!!!!!!)"

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

KeyserSoze wrote:
I think it would have been funnier though if you had said it was written by Rev Dover.

Well, the thing is, we try to keep Dover in the clear. Everything bad happens around Dover. But Dover never does wrong. That's the key.

I will resend the article to him so he can read it. Laughing

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
DEAR REV DOVER,HOW ARE YOU I COME SO THAT WE MAY CHAT BUT IT SEEM THAT
YOU ARE NOT AROUND.
PLEASE REV ASSIST ME IMMEDIATELY THE WU SERVER IS OKAY.I HOPE BY
TOMORROW EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY.SO THAT I WILL BE FREE FROM THE
DRIVER HAND HERE IN ABECHE CHAD.PLEASE ASLO TELL YOUR SECRETARY TO
RESEND THE NEWS LETTER PLEASE IT IS NOT CLEAR FOR ME TO READ.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONCERNED.
BEST REGARDS,
ADAMU

Quote:
DEAR REV DOVER,
I HAVE SEEN MY PIC AND MY BROTHER IS NICE. Question
THANK YOU PLEASE DO SOMETHING CONCERNING THE WU PLEASE.
MY TIME IS UP SINCE I WILL CHAT WITH YOU TOMORROW PLEASE
THANK YOU
ADAMU

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
coyote
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi JoJoBean,

Would this be a good time to have new security requirments for WU
MTCN S3cure - Updated 29/4/08
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=125626

Thanks for your excellent work.

Coyote
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Seriously?? Laughing Laughing

Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I click on YW's link in the newsletter post, I get a somewhat compressed image in the browser - I have to click on it to zoom in enough to be able to read it. I can see the pictures but not read the text until I zoom in a bit. Sounds like the same thing is happening to your idiot lad but he's not capable of figuring out how to expand the image.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ It's better this way. We sent a revised version of the body from Anita.

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the kind words coyote. Right now his cafe time is limited. So, the most important thing is that we make it count.

Plus, at this point in the game, the lad is 1400 miles away from home. He has been for over one month. No sign of them returning. No sign of anything good happening. So, the slight inconvenience of MTCN Secure is not a slight inconvenience at this point. It is time in a cafe, out of the sun. Laughing

Honestly, we just have to use his cafe time right now for getting the skinny on what he is doing. I want him in there as little as possible. While he is out and about, he has the opportunity to see the beaties of Abeche, WU, the place where the driver keeps him, WU, the local crime, WU, etc. Oh, and WU once again.

Goat

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*ROFL* Tears are pouring down ruining my keyboard reading that article .. Laughing Laughing Too funny !!

I didn't realize they were both becoming TWAT members, so TWAT has to prepare for a DP ceremony ..

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he wasn't originally a TWAT member. BUT, he must have been defaulted into one when Adamu brought him along. Laughing

Goat

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic