SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Delivery job

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
buba-hotep
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this email this moring

Quote:
FROM THE DIRECTOR GENERAL,
GLOBAL SHIPPING COMPANY LONDON.
UNITED KINGDOM.
TEL. xxxxxxxxxx

DEAR SIR/MADAM.
WE ARE USING THIS OPPORTUNITY TO ADVERTISE OUR JOB OFFER,
THE OFFER HAS BEEN CIRCULATED AROUND THE GLOBE ABOUT OUR SHIPPING COMPANY CANADA/LONDON, AND IT IS FOR THOSE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR A JOB, SO, THE MESSAGE HAS COME TO YOU TODAY, NOW, IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A JOB, IF YOU WILL LIKE TO WORK WITH OUR SHIPING COMPANY HERE IN CANADA/LONDON, YOU WILL HAVE TO APPLY IMMEDIATELY SO THAT, WE WILL SEND OUR JOB PROCEDURES TO YOU.

PLEASE. WE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOUR VISA AND YOUR AIR TICKET TO OUR ANY OF OUR COMPANIES COUNTRIES CANADA/LONDON AND WE WILL DETAIL YOU ABOUT OUR SHIPMENT COMPANY AS SOON AS YOU REPLIED TO THIS EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS OF THIS JOB OPPORTUNITY AND DO NOT HESITATE
TO CALL THE MANAGER ON THE ABOVE PHONE NUMBER FOR ANY
ENQUIRIES AND REPLY YOUR EMAIL TO THIS COMPANY ADDRESS,
[email protected]

Yours faithFully.
Hon.Paul Bingham,
London Manager

Would it be wrong to send insulting emails to lads with that phone number in it?

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now this is a switch, they're actually offering to take care of your visa and plane ticket?

Hmmm....Probably sending you a fake check for the plane ticket, but the visa? They'd actually have to spend real money and time on that, and this can't be done by the victim.

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
buba-hotep
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ive sent them an email so we will se what they want

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I suspect they will refer you to another lad, probably a "barrister" to arrange that visa. And of course, he will ask for fees payable by Western Union. Looks like it could be a fun bait for you. Lads have also been running ads for "hotel jobs" in Canada and the UK that worked that way.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s

Last edited by thedevguy67 on Thu May 01, 2008 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
PLEASE. WE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOUR VISA AND YOUR AIR TICKET TO OUR ANY OF OUR COMPANIES COUNTRIES CANADA/LONDON

note: In ladspeak, "take care of" does NOT mean that they will pay for these things Laughing . Bog standard fake job with fees for travel and visa.

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic