SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Longest CURRENT bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
magildo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I realized that one of my baits uneventfully passed the one year mark on April 7. This lad has now been baited from three different countries and several states.

What is your longest current bait?

"they have started beating the elderly boy that followed us and even seized that sign post." Larry
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am still baiting Sam Mama from Lome, Togo, who first contacted me on 7th Jan 2004.
During the last 4+ years he has been up hill and down so many times.
I would publish the whole saga if Eater had the available space. Laughing

Just in case you think that I'm pulling your leg, I'll pm you with a link to the bait.

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
magildo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Well you've set the bar very high. Now I'll never let a bait die, gotta beat BB's record!

Got your PM, too.

"they have started beating the elderly boy that followed us and even seized that sign post." Larry
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very impressive, Breddan. Very Happy I'd love to read some of it. (Can't promise I'll read it all, it sounds like that could take a while ) Wink

My longest bait is my current Ray King/Juliet James, which will be a year in May. (shortly after my first Eaterversary).

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved here - GC is for non-baiting topics. Wink

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Longest ever I've managed: 11 months.
Longest current: 215 days and counting, but it's really difficult to know if it's a bait or not. It's now basically the following:
LAD: You insulted me last time, but how can I help you?
ME: I didn't mean to insult you, it wasn't what I meant, and I'm glad you still want to help me.
LAD: I was insulted, you are a very insultive person, how can I help you?
ME: I didn't want to insult you, it was an accident, and I'm still glad you want to help me.
LAD: You are insultive just like my daughter, I am an old man, don't insult me any more. How can I help you?
... and so on.

It's now just been that, back and forth, for the past three months. It started out quite interesting and exciting, but now...

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Stargate
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

2.5 years is my record.

Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Embarassed Three months. And that's my longest altogether.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony

Last edited by ChainYanker on Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Pffft, nothing to be embarrassed about, at least you were baiting when you started at Eater. Laughing

Umm, Current bait, right( Sorry SB)....Probably about 3-4 months, the travelling art lad at the moment. Very Happy

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg

Last edited by Reaper on Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is getting off topic, folks. The OP asked what is your longest current bait, not what your longest bait was. We just had a thread on longest baits about two weeks ago.

Back on topic, please. Very Happy

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had a lad since October 06. He hasn't answered me in a few days, but that could just be because his spirits were recently crushed. I guess I still consider him a current bait.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Only got one straight bait on the go-three weeks today.

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My longest-lasting current bait is a week past four months old. This is the Lad who played the cancer card to hurry things up - so jerking him around is extra-satisfying!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Kenya bound lad has been around since December of 2006, I believe. Somewhere right around then. So, that's about a year and a half. I did just get an email from Kevin two days ago, so that clocks in at 2.5 years. But I THINK it is over.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have two that just passed the ten month mark, both were started on the same day.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have one that just passed the 1 year mark and still going strong.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My very first bait lasted 6 months Very Happy and I still miss him.

Most of my sig is from him and you never forget the first one.

I came to the conclusion that he did not truly love me. Sad

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Morris lads well over two years now & no sign of slowing up, still getting trophies gallore Laughing

Odd thing is these guys were amongst my first baits but have stuck around & have been great fun, it will be a sorry day when they give up my church as a bad job Crying or Very sad

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Buck....^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The constant pic updates of the Morris lads were my inspiration to keep at least one Lad on the hook for years. They are spectacular in their bevy of multi-decade costumes. Laughing

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
underdog_the_invincible
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My longest bait has been approximately 2 hours...I'm a first-timer! Smile
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just lost Edward Smith, the Singapore safari lad, last month. In August, it would've been 4 years. I have <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~psychedelia_smit/usmanwed3.jpg" target="_blank" class="postlink">Usman Umaru</a> still going though. 3 years October Smile

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^PDS I am very sorry to hear of the sad loss of Edward...he has provided many hours of entertainment with his travels. I am certain that he would have loved the Carribean had he ever made it there!

My longest bait? Well, the one that has remained in constant contact throughout and is travelling is since 17th March this year...and there is sooo much more to come from him! So 1.5 months is my claim to fame Sad
I have got a couple of Vlads that are intermittent correspondents that have been on the hook since January 2nd, but they are really quite boring by comparison!

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic