SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

An Honest Lad? (or maybe just more stupid than I thought)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was quite surprized about this exchange. I thought he'd take the bait:

Original letter asked for a fee to process a loan:
Quote:
The exact amount that you will have to deposit as the NCD for the collateral of your loan as stated by the collateral department is amounted to: $765.00USD (DOLLARS)

I got it wrong:
Quote:
I broke my collateral bone once when I was a kid and got into a dirt bike wreck. But its OK now. But I dont think thats the kind of stuff you mean. I think I have to put up a little cash. thats cool but i cant afford $76500. We've only got $200000 and that's almost half of what we got then we would need to borrow like $400000. can we make it any cheaper? like i could probaly do $1500 or $2000.

Apparantly, my Lad is a *truly honest guy*:
Quote:
You got it wrong okey, the NCD is {seven Hundred and Sixty Five USD{ $765} not $76500.

So I wonder ... why would a lad cut his opportunity like that?
- Figured I was testing him? My character isn't that bright.
- Didn't want to get off script and have to edit emails? Maybe.
- Stupid? Maybe.
- Honest? Yeah, that must be it. Confused

Edited to remove the mask. Sorry about that, Chief.

"i am pissed about all this..writing monkey mails everyday without no end, holy God."
"I am freaky worried about everything that is happening right now."

United States x4 United Kingdom
Safari Stanley: Aba>Lagos>Cotonou>Lagos>Accra "plz i am really dizzy"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget: Aba>Lagos "STREET BOYS IN LAGOS ATTACKECD ME..STOLE EVERYTHING..INCLUDING MY GUICCY SHOE"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget+Worf: Aba>Benin City
Closed lad accounts x? Mortar x6
32MBToolkit

Last edited by voudoujoe on Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
h.buttox
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

its interesting.. maybe he is smart and just sticking to his story since he had multi emails going on.

Just tell the lad that 765 is what you wipe your butt with and that you don't deal with little boi
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that he thinks you are testing him. That's my opinion.

Also, no need to mask the entire email exchange. The mask function takes up a lot of bandwidth, or something to that effect. You might want to just mask key names of people. Even then, no real need.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he has learned not to get too greedy too quick-He wanted $765.You seem like you could get that with no problem,but the larger amount would be difficult.He may figure the $765 is a safe bet,take it and run,rather than hold out for the greater,but far riskier $76500.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Cam
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's probably just smart enough to stay under the radar. I know of no place on Earth where you can transfer that much moolah without drawing quite a bit of regulatory attention. For example, in the US, any transfer over $10,000 is automatically reported to the Feds. (Go Patriot Act! Evil or Very Mad)
voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he didn't see what I was saying as a couple of posts here missed it as well.

He asked for $765.
I made the mistake and thought he said 76500
I countered with $1500 or $2000.
He stuck with $765.

"i am pissed about all this..writing monkey mails everyday without no end, holy God."
"I am freaky worried about everything that is happening right now."

United States x4 United Kingdom
Safari Stanley: Aba>Lagos>Cotonou>Lagos>Accra "plz i am really dizzy"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget: Aba>Lagos "STREET BOYS IN LAGOS ATTACKECD ME..STOLE EVERYTHING..INCLUDING MY GUICCY SHOE"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget+Worf: Aba>Benin City
Closed lad accounts x? Mortar x6
32MBToolkit
Slootie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Honest? Uh, no. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I betcha your lad made a mental note: "I'll get the $750 by playing honest to gain his trust, and then hit him up for the rest later."

Or he's just stupid? Hell, I don't know. Laughing

Mr Frank i want you to know that you are not God and the way you do things i dont like it.because you have been fooling me around and causing me more pains. - Juliet

OKIJA SHRINE IS LOOKING FOR YOU. I HOPE OKIJA WILL GET YOU SOON. - Alex
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic