SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad doesn't like gmail

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gmail is perfectly safe for us to use, but there's a rumour that people who sign up for it from West Africa are heavily monitored for fraud star activities. The lad is always wrong. And the correct spelling is 'jokker'. Smile

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If I may, I'd advise that you just don't worry about lads who get jittery. Lads can be very cowardly and suspicious, and I'd say most of them are well aware that baiters exist. There may be lads out there who know exactly how to trace IP's and such, but those ones would know they'd be wasting their time. Lads are interested in getting free money, and there's no money in tracking down someone who (for one reason or another) didn't pay them. (but the "bait safe" mantra still applies)

If your lad persists, you could always ask him exactly why he doesn't like gmail. If nothing else, his explanation should be amusing! Smile
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
No results found for "gmail jokker".

Google doesn't answer my question... what's the deal with the "gmail joker" or "jokker" or whatever???

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

if you do change your addie,

introduce another reply you had from him....(or his dolla choppin associate)

Wink

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
luckey

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

newdonym wrote:
It's possible that some lads keep getting baited by gmail accounts. So, they don't want people to keep using gmail.

Seems silly as it's not like you're going to stop baiting and start paying if you swap to hotmail.

Yes.

It's a classic example of lad logic. Some of them know baiters ("jokers") prefer gmail. So they figure if they can get you to switch, then you won't be a joker anymore. If your lad thinks like that, you have a good lad there.

Personally, I might switch. I have lots of baiting accounts, and it's no skin off of my apple. It would put his joker fears to rest, and it would make you seem like a nice compliant mugu. They like that. Very Happy

One good thing about all of that is real victims who use gmail may be getting dropped at the first sign of complications.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic