SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Possibly THE worst format from THE dumbest lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
K[o]
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Please pray before you read, I cover this message with the blood of Jesus Christ.
Dear Sir/Madam,
Goodmorning,How�re you and work? Hope fine, but please before anything permit me to ask of your health which is the most important thing. I really know all is well.
My name is Michael and I have 2junior once Ugo and Eni,I know you don�t know me because we haven�t met before. Like I said my name is Michael, and I have a purpose by writing to you. And I know you will fill as I do if you would have find yourself in this kind of situation that I found myself. I have parents and the all are still alive. But just as problems always come out I find myself in this condition that I�m now.
I'm an Orphan,we lost our father a year ago.Our Uncle took from us all that left to us by our father.I was to be schooling but because of this I have to stop so that my junior once could continure.But to cut the whole thing shot I�m writing to seek for your help. I�m doing nothing for a living and i need to get into trading business, Please my good person I know you may not have much to help with but no matter how small you mint wish to give in helping us God will surely replace them for you. So please all I�m asking for is help. We now live in the street.
My junior once can no more go to school because of school fees, we are in need of your help now please help us and God will bless you more abundantly i will like to stop here and I will be waiting to your respond. I will be waiting to hear from you, God bless you in Jesus name Amen. Please my greetings to your family and friends.
Everly yours,
Michael, Ugo and Eni.

As you can see the poor thing is fortunate enough to have his parents still alive, however he is also an orphan and his father is dead Sad

I feel for this mugu ..... I think Jesus is telling me to send a contribution via MTCN S3cur3 Twisted Evil

Cellphone Cellphone
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He'll enjoy that, maybe his zombiefied dad can help out. I hear they are good at brainless tasks
Sgt Cho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok well that is pretty bad, but I have to say, its not the WORST format I've had to read, although that one did make me chuckle.

'call me what ever you like my God is biger than yours amen' bekija zuma

'why is the government allowing people like you to live among human beings. People like you are suppose to be at the zoo.' janice churton

'Please come and f* me my love,your bobs are driving me crazy' EO

Cellphone x 88 Mortar x2
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No-play the game for 5 or 6 e mails.Then work in you suspicion.His expalnation will be golden as soon as he smells payoff.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
h.buttox
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

good lead, should be easy to get him hanging from trees! ha
K[o]
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone already killes his box. I just got a failure notice .......... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Cellphone Cellphone
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

h.buttox wrote:
good lead, should be easy to get him hanging from trees! ha

What exactly do you mean by "hanging from trees?"

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic