SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

General James Morgan

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And this is a good setup for... Question Feel free to comment, please.

I responded to this mugu & got script letter no. 2:

Baiter char. wrote:

Quote:
subject Winner contacting you!

Please send the money imediately, I need it now.

Thanks!

M@x Tiklinsw0rth

206 xxx xxxx

Bar Bouncer, Fatcat lounge

1252 Mongoose Dr., Pahoke, FL

Edit to add: Also had a passport.jpg attachment:
http://members.419eater.com/~gomerpyle/Passports.html

& also 10 mins. later:

Quote:
subject Call me URGENTLY

I have to leave town FAST... Call me now.

M@x Tiklinsw0rth

206 xxx xxxx

& Mugu was kind enough to write back (he didn't call):

Quote:
subject ATTENTION M@X TIKLINGSW0RTH

ATTENTION M@X TIKLINGSW0RTH,

I am delighted to contact you on a private note based on your claim to your contract fund, which has been programmed to deliver to you to your door step by Mr. Campbell Powell.
I am hereby apologizing to you for the delay in releasing this fund to you. I know that you may have been pursing this payment, spending unnecessary funds to some fraudulent individuals here in Nigeria who claimed to be in charge to release your fund.
though they now parade themselves as staffs and managements of various banks or organizations, some even claim to be a barrister of different types and some also go as far as claim staffs of the central bank of Nigeria,
I want to re-emphasis to you that the fund of which you are the rightful beneficiary as acclaimed, will be on transit as soon as you respond to this mail,by Mr. Campbell Powell.
Now with my whole heart i want you to know that this transaction completely legal.there is nothing to worry about .the transaction and transfer is in name of a foreigner and is permitted by Law.
On an agreement, I assure you that Mr. Campbell Powell is going to deliver this fund to your (house) door step.
You will assure me of keeping my dealings with you to an utmost secret.
like I said before I will assist you in making a proper document to make your claim genuine as a foreign beneficiary to the said fund.
I am also aware that some fraudulent individuals has been impersonating my name and my office to contact you and other beneficiary as reported by the Nigeria television authority.

I advise you that henceforth, you should suspend any dealing from any group of person (s) either from the (CBN) or any other financial instiution/parastatals in Nigeria or overseas that might be contacting you in this purpose and Endeavour to keep this information confidential until we finalize this transaction to avoid them using it as an advantage to scam you again or even make you lose your money.
Also on no account must you contact these partners any more, this is for my own safety and for the security of the fund.
Because they will not stop you at any length from getting this your fund.
And also on no account must you let them know of my contact with you.
Congratulation and remain blessed.
Looking forward to receive your urgent reply soonest,

Best Regards,
Lt General James Morgan (Rtd).
National Security Adviser to the President
Federal Republic of Nigeria

Looks like maybe script letter no. 2 (?)

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"

Last edited by juju4u on Sat May 03, 2008 3:31 pm; edited 7 times in total
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

errmm, I'm a little lost as to what you are actually asking a question about?
Yes, he is on script, you should possibly question him about who you can trust, what is a parasital(?) and a few other things, slowly, over a number of e-mails
You might ask how quickly he will pay out, how will he get the money to you, can you meet at the airport, stuff like that.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IG -

I sent out that scam reply and a few others to experiment. Just looking for some input on possible baiting scenarios from here.

Thanks for the advise on line of (slow) questioning.

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The scenario is always: Slow them down.

Ask questions. Don't come in with your back story at this stage, it would be a waste, and may spook your lad.

Try to keep your first ten emails just like those of a victim, i.e. you act compliant. You're interested, but with reservations.

Introduce your back story slowly, email by email, from maybe the fifth email onwards.

As for scenarios, they will present themselves, just roll with the punches and see how things develop. As a good baiter, you will learn to be on your toes at all times, always willing and ready to change direction.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

-Mu.. Thanks for the advise.

Quote:
The scenario is always: Slow them down.

Ask questions. Don't come in with your back story at this stage, it would be a waste, and may spook your lad.

Try to keep your first ten emails just like those of a victim, i.e. you act compliant. You're interested, but with reservations.

Introduce your back story slowly, email by email, from maybe the fifth email onwards.

That�s what I'll concentrate on for now.

Quote:

I�ll post here if/when I can get it to that stage.

Incidentally, the original 419 letter can be viewed here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135665

thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just for the record, from the scammer's side this is a set-up for when the courier gets to an airport a few hundred miles away from you but can't get through customs without a yellow tag.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

-thud � Thanks for the 411.

-Mugat � It was too late to slow down the off-script attempt, as the Baiter character had already proposed to not use a �diplomat delivery system� when I read your post (actually I had already written it & was too lazy to change it).

However, the following turn of events has occurred, in conjunction with a k-7 phone message (my first one) this morning:

Baiter wrote:
Quote:
Re: ATTENTION xxx xxxxxx
Apr 19, 2008 9:45 PM
Dear your excellency -

Thank you for your long email the contents are misunderstood. I feel so fortunate that this payment is being mad to me. Yes as a bar bouncer fiilanthropist I can see how something like this might happenstance to me.

I would like you to know that I will do my bestest to help you to help me to get the money that is rightfully mine. I am trying my best to respond to Mr. Campbell Powell like you asked but cannot seem to find his email address that you dinot send me. I have been trying to reach the office of the President of Nigeria by telephone today but you understand I could not get through. Tomorrow I will try again but hoprfuly by then will have herd from you with the address for Mr. Campbell.

I would like to request that payment be made to me by way of fund transfers to the U.S. I think the diplomat delivery system is not so good. For reasons that I do not care to discust I am having to travel right now, but this is most important at me. So if it's all the same to you, that would be best for me.

I am not sure who the CBN is, but I understand to not do dealings with no-one and to not trust anybodies. But I can trust you and Mr. Campbell and your orifice. Could you please ecsplain to me who the CBN and these other groups are that want to steel from me?

I look forward to hiring back from you forthmost, and want you to know that I will do my best to reech Mr. Campbell of your offices in the next 24 hourz!

Serendipously yours - Max

PS: Are you dutch?

Mugu wrote:
Quote:
CONTACT THE PAYING BANK
Apr 21, 2008 12:31 PM
ATTN MR xxx xxxx

Thanks for your mail of days ago but be rest assured that after giving it a second thought , i deemed it necessary to instruct an apex bank here to make the transfer of this fund to your account via bank to bank transfer.

You will be required to contact the paying bank which is zenith bank plc, the banks email address is zenithbank###@yahoo.com under the crediting officer of john shaw .

You are to forward the following instructions to the bank

1, Your account informations for the transfering of the fund

2, Your telephone number for an oral clerifications

3, Your address and age

As soon as you contact the bank please also keep me posted immediately.

Looking forward to receive your urgent reply soonest,

Best Regards,
Lt General James Morgan (Rtd).
National Security Adviser to the President
Federal Republic of Nigeria

Baiter wrote:
Quote:
Re: CONTACT THE PAYING BANK
Apr 24, 2008 6:47 PM
I have just regained internet access. Things are gettin complicated here for me. I am dealing with some problems, the reason I had to leave town fast!

What is an apex?

Call me at 206 xxx xxxx.

Have to go.

Mugu Wrote:
Quote:
Attention: xxx xxxxx
Apr 25, 2008 7:57 AM
Attention: xxx xxxxx,

your mail was recieved and well noted.
i want to know if you have contacted the Bank i aked you to contact?
and what so ever the Bank asked you to do please let know about it ok.
please do so and keep me posted.
i try call you but i can get you.
Thanks for your timely reponse.

General James Morgan rtd

The k-7 greeting uses the name of another baiting character of mine, but the mugu did not seem to notice. I have no idea what he was saying other then �call me�. On k-7 the message ID next to the message is �206�, which happens to be the area code of my k7 phone number� So does that mean that I was called from a k7 number?

I�m actually confused, because it seems this scammer may have been getting da-chop:

Quote:
I am also aware that some fraudulent individuals has been impersonating my name and my office to contact you and other beneficiary as reported by the Nigeria television authority.

I advise you that henceforth, you should suspend any dealing from any group of person (s) either from the (CBN) or any other financial instiution/parastatals in Nigeria or overseas that might be contacting you in this purpose and Endeavour to keep this information confidential until we finalize this transaction to avoid them using it as an advantage to scam you again or even make you lose your money.
Also on no account must you contact these partners any more, this is for my own safety and for the security of the fund.
Because they will not stop you at any length from getting this your fund.

Also: I get Headers showing:
1st email:
Quote:
217-146-183-152 United Kingdom*
217-146-182-179 United Kingdom*
87-248-110-109 United Kingdom*
195-225-62-10 Satellite Provider*

And: 2nd email:
Quote:
87-248-110-144 United Kingdom*
217-12-4-214 United Kingdom*
87-248-110-107 United Kingdom*
83-138-172-79 United Kingdom*

And 3rd email:
Quote:
87-248-110-168 United Kingdom*
217-146-182-180 United Kingdom*
87-248-111-147 United Kingdom*
82-128-33-142 Nigeria*

� So is he in Nigeria?!?! Or UK?

Last edited by juju4u on Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135983

I'd say he's working in the same cafe as my lad and running off a satelite-i'm sure someone will correct me if i'm wrong.

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks - So is it Nigeria or UK?... I saw some conflicting evidence in that thread.

Could be the same lad too (?)

Idea
Edit: I was thinking about contacting the bank (scammer yahoo addy) & copying the real zenith bank (its a real nigerian bank) at its 'contact us' addy. I don't think that this violates the third party rule (could be wrong) because it's just making them aware of a RL scammer using their image (although Im sure they simply dont care). I figure that might spice things up a bit (I'll just act real dumb, which so far I have tried to do)...

Maybe that can be used for a dolla-chop modality from someone working @ the bank?

Comments, suggestions???? Question

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nigerian lad.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@slight � Thanks for confirming that.

OK, so I replied (forwarded scammer email) to zenith bank (scammer addy), and I copied zenith bank on a bogus addy on the real domain � scamerbankercharactername@zenithbank,com which promptly resulted in a failure delivery notice, perfect ! Razz

Quote:
Zenithbank###@yahoo.com,
[email protected]
Fwd: CONTACT THE PAYING BANK

Concerning John Shaw:

I am conatcting you rgarding the below request from General James Morgan. I am to give you my personal details for a 10 Million $ transfer for my contract payments.

Please note my details:

1. My account is under the Subprime Loan Bank, number AS078W66392-A98
2. My number is 206 ### ####
3. 1252 Mongoose Dr., Pahoke, FL, but currently in the middle of the atlantiuc ocean
4. My age is 37, but I don't see why that matters.

Please get with the presidential aid and send the money, ok.

Fond Caresses - xxx xxxxx

I also sent this to my mugu:

Quote:
10 millions contract

Your excelency Mr. General -

I contacted your banker: john shaw at zenith bank like you asked on the yahoo mail, I amade sure to also send the mail to [email protected] to speed things up because I dont thinkk that the email adres that you gave is for his work but maybe his home. I am waiting for his reply , I sat by him my informations. I just got a reply that the bank adres is no good it did not work, so I have to wait for him to call me from the yahoo adres. I am waiting for the 10 millions now and its good too because I could use some money to get out of this pickle I am in and also there are soem things that I am buying with the money. If you talk to mr. shaw tell him please to process my payments and if he does it fast I will send him one thousand dollars for his helps (aint I a cheap bastard) if that is not a problem.

You did not anwser my questions about being Dutch that I aksed you before, because you have a Dutch mailing address and your name is not Nigerian, but you work for the Nigerian President. I am a fan of lineage, so I would love to know where your ansetsers are from, are you Dutch or Nigerian? (random musings) By the way I have given up trying to call the orifice of the Nigerian President like you had instructed me in your second email (actually he didnt do that) because I cant get through to a Mr. Powell when I try to call the presidents orifice! And I can't got with you neithers! Plus there is the factual that I am on a boat right now in the Atlantic Ocean and it is expensive to call by satelite phone. Even internets is hard to do!

What is an apex bank that you speak of, I have never heard of an apex bank? It seems strange to me that you have not answered a single one of the questions that I have aksed you in my mails - why i sthat?. By the way, I did not get a phone call from you on my satelite phone like you say, I dod not know what you ars talking around! (he did leave me a message, but it was the wromg baiting character greeting) Maybe you just called the wrong numbers?You have to go back through my emails now, and you answer all the questions that I aksed you as a sign of friendship. I dont know how they do things in your country but now you owe me one so if you want to be polite and not so political you shall do this. (confused mugu I'll bet)

Max

Now I know that this bait probably won�t go far as I did not take much time to build confidence Embarassed , but�
There is now the possibility of a dolla-chop from the IT guys at the bank. I�m also on a boat, so maybe I could land in Africa, meaning I could try for a half-ars safari� At least to the local <200 mile seaport if nothing else.

Comments, Suggestions Question

This is the general's message:
Click here to watch jamesmorgan
Does that sound non-Nigerian to anyone?
Kinda sounds like a serious businessman Wink

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I got this back, which is definitely off-script:

Quote:
BE AWEAR OF PEOPLE YOU ARE DEALIN///// THIS IS OUR CODE OF CONDUCT..

Attention max,
I got your mail of Friday last week , but all the same I was astonished with the email address you said you contacted Mr. john Shaw, now may it interest you to understand that you are dealing with imposters with the email address of [email protected]. This email address is facetious to deal with the rightful email address to contact Mr. John Shaw is this email zenithbank###@yahoo.com

Please do not contact the fake email of john Shaw again to avoid be swindled , but remember that the bank will contact you on Monday as to your notice and it has to come with this strictly email CODE of conduct 777,any mail received from Mr. john Shaw must be with this code to avoid being swindled.

Based on your question if is a Dutch or not, am not a Dutch am a South African and a Zulu the warriors, but I worked at the Germany Company in Germany in burn.
I warn you for security reason don�t contact those imposters again ok called: [email protected]

Thanks for your timely response.
General James Morgan.

Also, I'm pretty sure he called again yesterday, as I got a 1/2 second message on k7.

This lad hasn't even had time to ask for money yet and his mugu has already started blundering in true mugu-style (or so he thinks).

The way I see it there are two possibilities (other suggestions welcome) Question :
1. say:"oh,ok"
2. Inform him that I am already in contact with the bank and making "arrangments" with john shaw - I am very confused by his email

One thing of note is that he has assumed that I am already dealing with "imposters" - He's fairly paranoid.

Last edited by juju4u on Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well this has gotten quite comical (to me at least Twisted Evil ), so I am posting to this thread an update of what has transpired:

At this point I have decided to ignore the code of conduct and go perfectly silent until I hear from the scammer-banker character. I figure this will be a good backdrop for a chop (even though he has not asked for money yet, can't hurt Very Happy ). Surprised

Monday comes and I don't hear from the banker Rolling Eyes ... But early Tuesday morning I get this:

Apr 29, 2008 1:32 AM
ATTN MR max xxxxxxxxx ,
Quote:
THANKS FOR YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATIONS SUBMITTED, THE FUND HAS BEEN PROGRAMMED TO BE IN YOUR ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY, UPON YOUR MEETING UP WITH THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS OF THE INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PERMIT FEE OF $850 ONLY.

YOU ARE ADVICED TO SEND THIS FEE VIA OUR RECEIVERS CASHIERS NAME BELOW VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER

NAME EMEKA MBAERI
ADDRESS LAGOS NIGERIA
QUESTION WHAT FOR
ANSWER TRANSFER

UPON THE RECEIPT OF THIS FEE WE WILL CREDIT YOUR ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY.

THANKS
MR JOHN SHAW
DIRECTOR OVERSEA CREDIT BEREAU ZENITH BANK PLC.

And, oddly Shocked , I also get this on Tuesday:

Apr 29, 2008 11:06 AM
COURIER
Quote:
CHAIRMAN,NIGERIAN OIL RESERVE TRUST ACCOUNT HANDLERS,OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT,
FRN.CONFIDENTIAL EMAIL: norta_saa##@yahoo.com
Date: 29TH, APRIL, 2008

ATTN: max xxxxxxxxx,
I write to inform you that i have tried to get in touch with you over the telephone without any luck of speaking with you, and i decided to send you this email for your perusals.I know you must be suprise at this development, but i choose to tell you the truth because of my sincere wish to every man , as i would expect to be treated. After a thorough investigation on your contract payment file by the Presidency,Federal Republic Of Nigeria, I discovered that it would take a long process for your contract funds to be released to you through Telegraphic Transfer Or Certified International Bank Draft due to some irregularities detected on your file. Also be aware that during our investigations,we found out that you have spent so much money in trying to realize your contract payment with the Federal Republic Of Nigeria,which did not even reflect in your file.

Based on this, i made a secretive arrangement in regards of the shipment of your contract sum, I wish to inform you that all necessary modalities have been automatically concluded and have to life Nigeria to London via your Country by Express Cargo Flight.

Note carefully that the content of the crate is �MONEY� but it was not disclosed to the Courier Services as Money, rather I informed them that the crate contain vital �DIPLOMATIC DOCUMENTS� belonging to my client (that�s you).

Furthermore, the weight of the consignment is 220kg but I manage to pay 120kg, which cost US$35,600.00. On no account should you disclose the content of the crate with the Diplomatic Courier Services for fear of betrayal. So do not allow them to know that the content is money.

In the meantime, contact the Standard Security & Diplomatic Courier Services on Email:( sssdcs###@yahoo.com ) Attn: MIKE OBI urgently to know the actual situation with the consignment and also give them your address where the consignment will be delivered and then get back to me as soon as possible so that I can give you the shipment document.

Meanwhile, I will be coming over to your country immediately the consignment arrives in your country for my 10% share.

Congrats and remain blessed.

Best regards.
ALHAJI SULEIMAN MAITAMA JIMETA.

Remember at this point we have switched from the original modality of a courrier (diplomatic of course) to a banker helping me out.
So at this point, I figure that either:
1. LAD is testing me Razz
2. LAD is confused and sending me original courrier modality by accident Confused
3. LAD is genuinely being choped by another lad, which would explain his great parannoia! Shocked

And so I send this to our banker:

Apr 29, 2008 3:17 PM
Re: FUND PROGRAMMED $10M

Quote:
You told me this weekend that the $3,500 would cover everything. And my sister confirmed to me that she has made that payment yesterday, so I don't understand why just one day later there is another $850 fee. Like I toldeth you before, it is very difficult for me to rearrange a transfer from a boat on the ocean. So please take the $850 from the $3,500 I sent you yesterday, ok? Otherwise please go see the General and I am sure that he can advance you the $850 to get this done.

-Max

Guess if the banker had been more punctual, things might have worked out better for him. Twisted Evil

And also this in reply to the courrier bit:
Apr 29, 2008 3:18 PM
Re: COURIER

Quote:
Thansk for your kind offer, but I have already made arrangements with the Excellent General to do the transfer through a bank, so will not be needing your services.

Have a nice day.

And to my amazement, this lad happened to be working late (time stamps are eastern standard US). A frantic excange ensues Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Apr 29, 2008 5:08 PM
YOU PAID TO THE WRONG PERSON

Quote:
ATTN MR max xxxxxxxxxx

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEAN AT THE FACT THAT YOU SENT $3500 TO ME OVER THE WEEKEND OR HAVING ANY INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOU TO PAY SUCH AMOUNT OF MONEY OK.

YOU ARE ADVIED TO STOP DEALING WITH IMPOSTERS OK.

THANKS
MR JOHN SHAW
234 80 51 66 66 ##

So I answer with this Twisted Evil

Apr 29, 2008 5:10 PM
Re: YOU PAID TO THE WRONG PERSON

Quote:
(blank email)

And then I figure this lad needs strong moral support during such difficult times, so I also send this (using some caps of course, since lads like caps and all) Smile :

Apr 29, 2008 5:14 PM
Re: YOU PAID TO THE WRONG PERSON

Quote:
HEY WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!

YOU KNOW DAMN WELL I HAVE SENT YOU $3,500 YESTERDAY. I am reporting this to General Morgan, he will deal with you.

Oh boy, this lad just can't get to bed tonight (somebody needs to calm down), because this follows (it was sent three times in rapid sucession Shocked )

Apr 29, 2008 5:20 PM
WHAT NAME DID YOU SEND THE MONEY TO?

Quote:
WHO DID YOU SEND THE MONEY TO AND WHICH NAME IS THAT , AND PLEASE PICK YOUR PHONE I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO REACH YOU NOW ON PHONE AND PLEASE REPORT THIS TO GENRAL MORGAN PLEASE FAST , BECAUSE I KNOW HE WARNED YOU OF DEALING WITH THE WRONG EMAIL ADDRESS BUT YOU DID NOT LISTEN WHY?
THANKS
JOHN SHAW

Indeed, k-7 shows a hangup Very Happy , but I need some sound bites from the lad Sad So after letting him sweat it out for about 20mins, I thought I'd continue with my Imaverybigmugu bit (and also get the cheap lad to pony up for a sound file)... I send this

Apr 29, 2008 5:43 PM
Re: WHAT NAME DID YOU SEND THE MONEY TO?

Quote:
Listen pal, you know damn well I send the money to your secretary and to you. Oh, yeah, I will talk to the general alright, and I will probably complain with your bank manager staffs about you!

I am on a boat right now on a satelite phone and just checked it is working. So, if you called and I missed your call, then why is there not a message? I think you might be lying to me about that just like you are about the 3,500 I sent to you yesterday.

Ah, but it appears over the last half-hour or so the good general has been contacted (Nigerian infrastructure must be top-notch stuff Wink ), and has been composing a correspondence to max:

Apr 29, 2008 5:43 PM
WRONG PEOPLE?
(sent 3 times in rapid succession)
Quote:
Attn mr max tiklingsworth

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok. i warned you not to deal with the email address of [/b][email protected] but this email zenithbank###@yahoo.com

AND NOW MR SHAW TOLD ME YOU SAID YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER THE SUM OF $3500 WHY????????????

AM NOT HAPPY WITH YOU .

STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED.

[b]GENERAL JAMES MORGAN

Well, at this point I need to deal with the fact that I am not picking up my phone, so I figure that the best thing to do is loose internet/phone access. Oh and also I send him the courrier modality email. I figure if he is getting chopped, then some good fighting/distraction can ensue. Else, if it came from him, it will be one more thing for him to justify/overcome in retaining the trust of max. Some pot-stirring on my part, lest this bait should become dull. Also thought it would be appropriate to continue to refuse to consider the possibility that I sent the money to someone other then his banker (I'm a bit slow-witted Rolling Eyes ).

I send this:

Apr 29, 2008 5:50 PM
Re: WRONG PEOPLE?

Quote:
call me immediately! I am about to loose internets, but satelite phone might workout. If It goes to the voicebox then leave message and I will call you back today. Its hard use communications.

Please help me figure out what is hapening, I am confused.

I agree Mr Shaw may be a fraudster - you should report it to his bank manager, I will. Also look at this, I found it in my box:

CHAIRMAN,NIGERIAN OIL RESERVE TRUST ACCOUNT HANDLERS,OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT,
FRN.CONFIDENTIAL EMAIL: norta_saa##@yahoo.com
Date: 29TH, APRIL, 2008

ATTN: max xxxxxxxxx,

I write to inform you that i have tried to get in touch with you over the telephone without any luck of speaking with you, and i decided to send you this email for your perusals.I know you must be suprise at this development, but i choose to tell you the truth because of my sincere wish to every man , as i would expect to be treated. After a thorough investigation on your contract payment file by the Presidency,Federal Republic Of Nigeria, I discovered that it would take a long process for your contract funds to be released to you through Telegraphic Transfer Or Certified International Bank Draft due to some irregularities detected on your file. Also be aware that during our investigations,we found out that you have spent so much money in trying to realize your contract payment with the Federal Republic Of Nigeria,which did not even reflect in your file.

Based on this, i made a secretive arrangement in regards of the shipment of your contract sum, I wish to inform you that all necessary modalities have been automatically concluded and have to life Nigeria to London via your Country by Express Cargo Flight.

Note carefully that the content of the crate is �MONEY� but it was not disclosed to the Courier Services as Money, rather I informed them that the crate contain vital �DIPLOMATIC DOCUMENTS� belonging to my client (that�s you).

Furthermore, the weight of the consignment is 220kg but I manage to pay 120kg, which cost US$35,600.00. On no account should you disclose the content of the crate with the Diplomatic Courier Services for fear of betrayal. So do not allow them to know that the content is money.

In the meantime, contact the Standard Security & Diplomatic Courier Services on Email:( sssdcs###@yahoo.com ) Attn: MIKE OBI urgently to know the actual situation with the consignment and also give them your address where the consignment will be delivered and then get back to me as soon as possible so that I can give you the shipment document.

Meanwhile, I will be coming over to your country immediately the consignment arrives in your country for my 10% share.

Congrats and remain blessed.

Best regards.
ALHAJI SULEIMAN MAITAMA JIMETA.

Next the banker leaves me a message Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Apr 29, 2008 5:49 PM
I HAVE DROPED A MESSAGE SO PICK IT UP NOW

This is the sound bite: Click here to watch 02-john-shaw

And just for good measure here is the previous one from the general:
Click here to watch jamesmorgan

They sound simillar, wonder if they're related, guess I'll have to ask!
I really enjoyed the studdering, although more distress in the bankers voice would have been nice. Evil or Very Mad

Guess I'm gonna have to set meselfs up w/ a VOIP acct & a recorder tingamajig setup. (any recommendations Question )

For now, I'll let my pet get a good night's rest Twisted Evil But I'm gonna have a hard time following up on this one since I cannot do this during business hours!

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved here from scambaiting help and tips at JuJu's request.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Slootie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok

That made me LOL!!! I see you added it to your siggy. GOOD! Thumbs up

Mr Frank i want you to know that you are not God and the way you do things i dont like it.because you have been fooling me around and causing me more pains. - Juliet

OKIJA SHRINE IS LOOKING FOR YOU. I HOPE OKIJA WILL GET YOU SOON. - Alex
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That would explain why General M0rgan has been so paranoid lately. I think I'm baiting the same guy, I've noticed his increased nervousness. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@sir-

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135665

Is the original 419 letter for this bait... He has seemed paranoid since the beginning. I sense some of the bois are doing him wrong, or other baiters have choped him up (?)

Argh... Do I need to m@sk everything?

I just sent this:

Apr 29, 2008 9:26 PM
Re: WRONG PEOPLE?

Quote:
Excellent General -

I have wrote you this email in case that I can send it. Reception aint no good we are sailing out of reach of satelite coverage now and will be out for a few days. I try to keep sending and maybe you get it.

OK, so there was a problem. Mr shaw gave me this address this weekend johnshaw##@yahoo.com. It was rite after I got the failured deliveries notices from the bank. I dont know what you are talking about with the warning me about the [email protected]. you never warned me about this so please stop yelling at me. Anyways, you should not be assuming that everybody is a fraudmaker or swindeler, because you should have faith in the good nature of man.

I sent monies to his secretary through my sister. She borrowed it but I am on a boat far away and I have left my old life behind. Now I will not be reachable for days as we sail but you keep me updated. I want you to figure out what is going on and I will call or email once we get through to the other side. Until then you keep me updated and I will read emails then when I can.

He also called my phone later but it went to message.

Anyways you no dont be this upset. There is no big problem. You talk to him and the bank manager and we get the 3,500 figured out. anyhows it aint no biggen neither about the money. Its not so much even if its been stolen and remember we are talking about 10 millions here! We have a saying here that "easy as it done gone it went", you know.

What is going on with this courrier-man? I am very confused now.

I also got email I won lottery, but I never played that before so its really weird all these emails now.

Dont worry we will figure all this out. I and you are bretheren in this thing now!

Max

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup, that would be my guy. He introduced a security code to use in all of our emails today after I told him a Ch4rl3s S0lud0 had contacted me, saying that he was the payment agent. He was seriously freaking out. Good to know I'm not the only one screwing with him.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL - I just fell out of my chair... 2 chops in one day, what a miserable scammer Very Happy

Well, hope he doesnt become suspicious of us Wink

If you want some of this stuff m@sked let me know but it wont be til tomorrow night because I have to go.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not worried about it, and he hasn't been chopped yet. It's part of my scheme to cause him to want extra security precautions, which includes M T Cn $ecur3.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, JUJU, you're gonna like this response from our general.

Quote:
Attention Howard,
I so sorry for the embarrassment my mail mighty have caused you.
I have just find out that they are some professional hacker in my office.
Please this is our new code of conduct.
H W M M TY
THANKS
GENERAL J4MES M0RGAN RTD.

This is the second code he has gone to. Feel free to mess with him.

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Indeed, that is just wonderfull Thumbs up I got the same code Shocked & it is also my 2nd.

Well I found this in my spam box and am starting to wonder why this moron is sending me multiple new 419 letters when he had me at hello:

87-248-110-141 United Kingdom*
217-146-182-180 United Kingdom*
217-146-182-191 United Kingdom*
81-199-47-114 Satellite Provider*

Apr 30, 2008 6:46 AM
Attn: Max xxxxxxxxxxxxx,

Quote:
Attn: Max xxxxxxxxxxxxx,

It is with trust and believe that I write to you, all though I don t know
you neither have I seen you before, but my confidence was reposed On you.
my name is MR JEMER GEEN a personal Attorney to Mr. Hasan Farouk, and a National of your Country. He was also a Contractor with one of the
Government Prostates, who executed a contract with the NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLUM COPORATION (NNPC)here in Nigeria.

Unfortunately On February 4, 2000, my client unfortunately lost his
life in the plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 261.Alongside 87 other
passengers. You may read more about the crash on visiting this website
http://www.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/. And uptill today we
have been expecting his next of kin or relatives to come over so that we
apply claim for this money with the NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLUM COPORATION (NNPC) I his Lawyerhave made several enquiries to locate any of my client s extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful, as he has no wife and the bank cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as next of kin After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to contact you to
help me and claim this money valued at US$35 Million as the next of kin of
my late client before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the
NNPC.More overly, I will provide all necessary information/documents for
the claim. All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us
see this transaction through.

I guarantee you that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement
that will protect you from any breach of the law. Your response is only
what I am waiting for, as I have put all machineries that will be
instrumental to the success of the transaction in motion. Also I would be
grateful if this mail will be favored with an earlier reply, all I need
from you is to furnish me with your contact information such as your
direct phone and fax number for fast communication.

Howe! ver, I a m compensating you with 50% of the total amount, now all my
hope is banked on you and I really wants to invest this money in your
country, were there is stability of Government, political and economic
welfare.NOTE: I know there may be scams and junk mails flying here and
there onthe Internet but certainly; this is not one of them. Now I urge
you to take this message serious and with an open mind, with good faith and
trust. Join me and am assuring you now that you will never be disappointed.
I shall be waiting for your urgent respond on this as soon as possible.
please do not fail to contact me thruogh my email address:
barrjemergeen###@yahoo.es

Yours Sincerely
MR JEMER GEEN

I also got this doozy from the good general (sent twice for good measure), it says blah, blah, blah... send money here:

87-248-110-176 United Kingdom*
217-146-182-178 United Kingdom*
87-248-111-145 United Kingdom*
83-138-172-72 United Kingdom*

Apr 30, 2008 8:37 AM
HERE IS NEW CODE OF CONDUCT (HWMMTY)

Quote:
ATTENTION MAX,

Max to be honest with you and john Shaw I don�t know what you are talking about Very Happy
I don�t know who to believe you or Mr John Shaw?
John Shaw called yesterday telling me that you said you sent $3,500 to him, which name did you send the money with? I warned you to be very careful with the people you are contacting but you turned deaf ears on me. But I can assure you that I will torchor john Shaw while the investigation is going on.
I will put in place he will have himself to blame, but if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max Evil or Very Mad , because I don�t play dirty games ok. (we'll play the games I say)
Now you must stop all you�re dealing with any bank or any body that is contacting for now excluding Me., for security purpose.
While the investigation is going on we will continue with our transaction since you want to travel and I wouldn�t want delay your travel. (argh.. too stupid to understand the ship has sailed)
We will be paying some foreign contractors on Friday and your name is included.
Here is new bank that we will use for the transfer.
You are to contact Mr. Richard Don the manger of union bank Nigeria plc on this e-mail address: unionbanknigerai###@yahoo.es (did this moron just misspell the addy ?!?!?!!)

I will collect your banking information from john and forward it to the union bank manger ok.
For fast and conclude of this transaction you have to send $4,500 to me for necessary documentations that is required.
I will handle this myself so that on Friday you confirm your fund in your bank account.
I will map time for this because you max and make sure that every thing goes accordingly. (I feel sooo special)
I wouldn�t want delay your travel. Rolling Eyes
You are to send the money to my sectary and she will pick it for its purpose.
NOTE DON�T CANTACT ANYBODY WITHOUT THIS CODE OF CONDUCT (HWMMTY).
BE WARNED OK.
GENERAL JAMES MORGAN RDT

& this (also sent twice):

Apr 30, 2008 11:26 AM
GENERAL JAMES MORGAN NOTE THIS PLEASE(HWMMTY)

Quote:

Attention Max,
sorry i did not send you the payment information which name you are to send the money with.
BELOW ARE THE WESTERN UNION PAYMENT INFORMATION

NAME:------------- OKOLIE JULIET CHINYERE.
TEXT QUESTION: ----WHAT FOR
TEXT ANSWER: -----------PROCESSING FEE.
ADDRESS:-----------LAGOS NIGERIA.

Provide us with the complete confirmation of payment as lindicated below:

Name of Sender:

10 Digit Money Transfer Control Number (M.T.C.N):

Amount Paid/Sent:

A scanned copy of the Payment Slip issued to you during payment.

THANKS .

GENERAL JAMES MORGAN RTD

Well, lucky for me I'm on a boat in the middle of the atlantic, although this moron might not comprehend that. So I guess he'll have to wait & we definately can't meet that Friday deadline.

Some slappage appears in order, on so many levels, but where do I start? Also probably need to reaffirm gulability & also press the worm a bit deeper onto the hook. Suggestions welcome.

@sirscamaton is further strengthening our lad's paranoid disorder in a very creative way, probably as we speak clapping

Any US female volunteers ou there, to have a phone chat with our lad about the details of the money she sent and her no good brother and his crazy schemes?

Anybody recognize these IPs (or is it dynamic, I'm challenged Embarassed )... I was hoping to turn him against a lad nearby boxer ... I have a yahoo addy for the (chop) banker that I have given him (saddly no insults have arrived Crying or Very sad ), could be used for insults and I still have not told him the name of "who you sent the money to"... So if you have a lad nearby and know his WU coordinates (receivers name), it might be workable (?)

Last edited by juju4u on Thu May 01, 2008 2:03 am; edited 2 times in total
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So my character receives this strange email:

Quote:
MR H0W4RD

PLEASE SEND ME THE PAYMENT FOR M0RGAN I AM HIS PAY AGENT. THIS IS THE CODE HWMMTY THAT HE GAVE ME TO SAY YOU CAN SEND ME THE MTCN. I GAVE YOU OK THE CODE LAST EMAIL.

REMAIN BLESSED

CHARLES SOLUDO

Of course this is forwarded to the Gen3ral with this question:

Quote:
G3neral M0rgan,

I just got this email with the code. Should I send this money to him?

Howard

Shortly before the email was sent off, M0rgan got this email in his box from "S0ludo" with the newest code in the subject line:

Quote:
YOU ARE FOOL. DO NOT THINK I CAN NOT SEE ALL YOU DO I SEE C0DE. MY BOYS LAUGH AT Y0U WHILE YOU TRY MAKE DOLLAR. TRY AND MAKE CODES WE SEE ALL YOU DO......

Y0U BE THE MUGU I BE THE M4STER.SMALL BOY I GO CHOP UR DOLLA I GO TAKE UR MONEY D1SSAPEARS.DIS IS THE GAME YOU ARE THE LOSER I AM THE W1NNER. SMALL BOY LEAVE DIS GAME TO REAL MEN.I SEE ALL 0000000000000000000000000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His head should be spinning right about now. Twisted Evil

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll be standing buy... Curious to what happens next. How long ago did you fire that slavo?

I'll post his email as soon as he changes the code

Last edited by juju4u on Thu May 01, 2008 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

About 4 hours ago, or 2 hours after I got the new code. He should be convinced right now that someone in his cafe is taking his info.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic