SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hawaii...who wants to come with me?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As a few of you know already, I'm going to be spending the next few weeks in Hawaii and don't think I'll have much net access. I leave tomorrow afternoon, and am planning on returning on May 18th. Razz

Last edited by Ari on Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
HellRyder
Pale Tracker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have fun... and remember to tip the cabana boys Wink

United Kingdom x2 United States x2 Nigeria
Mortar 's
Closed lad accounts 's

Pith Helmet ARK: Tamale (Ghana) - Porto Novo (Benin): "it is a Hollywood movie"

Get your ninja sword and throwing stars here
NO MENTOR & NEW TO BAITING? Here's how to do it!
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That sounds like a lot of fun. Have a good time. Very Happy

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good riddance, I say. Laughing

Have a good time SK Very Happy

BTW, I have some doors that need licking Wink

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg

Last edited by Reaper on Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have a lot of fun SK Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've always wanted to go there and I'm very jealous.

Have fun! Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have fun in Hawaii, SK! If you see Professor So and So, kick him off that couch for us. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have lots of fun!

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's 2 safari hats that can be claimed here. One for me going to from AZ to Cali, and another one for Cali to Hawaii. Who wants them? Wink
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not me. I was working on another trophy that just never came my way. I like sending people places that are terrible, although CA ranks quite high on my list.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have fun. What island are you going to? The Big Island has the Keck twins and liquid rocks. Pack lots of sun screen. I recommend SPF 70. Cool

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We're going to be doing some island hopping. We've got a concert on Oahu this weekend, and I'm pretty sure we're going to Maui and the big island. (My sister's got a Hawaiian friend who is doing most of the planning.) I've asked Prof a few times for some of his fav spots but the only one he'll tell me is the airport departure line out of the big island. Rolling Eyes

If I get a chance, I'll see if I can pop back in here and show some lurvly pics. Very Happy
chevyk10darlin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

chevy wants to join the door licker in hawaii! Laughing
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
the only one he'll tell me is the airport departure line out of the big island.

That information is nothing to look down your nose at, Special. That literally is my favorite place on the Big Island, and I had to go all over that island to find that out.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, OK, so you don't like the big island. What do you like? Email me your favorites cause I'll prolly be at the airport or on a plane by the time you read this.

(I zipped through security yesterday in under 5 minutes cause there were no lines. Cool Hopefully today will be the same.)

Last edited by Ari on Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Prof is in pain, dead drunk and passed out right now. Something about goats and one too many drinks.

Goat

TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kauai, prettiest island there and probably the most expensive, my parents just got back from there.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Allright, Ook, email me and let me know what your parents liked best, since Prof is passed out at the moment. Laughing
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think there was anything they didn't like there. Prof would back me up on this if he wasn't passed out with the naked beach bum.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheGreatOok wrote:
Kauai, prettiest island there

Agree 100% It's stunning and not a tourist trap. The Northern end has one of the most beautiful hiking trails I've ever walked.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
Prof is in pain, dead drunk and passed out right now.
Tell him I'm coming over there to kick his butt.
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lotta wrote:
The Northern end has one of the most beautiful hiking trails I've ever walked.

Are you talking about the Kalalau trail that mimics the Napili coastline? I did that hike about 6 or 7 years ago, and it is still without a doubt the most beautiful area I've ever been in the world. You know there are people that live back there and do guerilla farming in the valleys and hunt goats?? There is even a "mayor" of the Kalalau valley. Some strange stuff going on back there.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes.....that's the one. It certainly is stunning and the reason I keep going back.

I wasn't aware of the strange stuff Laughing

star star

Frederick Fokker:
Dec 11, 2007

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Polihale Beach at the south end of the Na Pali coast is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Its just past Barking Sands, another amazing place. Be very careful about swimming anywhere there are no lifeguards. The Molokai current can take you for a ride.

This is safe for work.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hwDih-vZo8

Don't click on the YouTube video of the skinny dipper at Polihale Beach.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic