SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very annoyed cheque lad!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Ray's either sold his format (but I couldn't see him keeping out of his old inbox voluntarily) or he's been put out of action by a chopper (physical and dolla). Quite possibly the latter, if he was boasting around the cafes or went to a loan shark for an advance against his $200k?

One fun game for new Ray will be when you refer to past conversations and IM's which he'll be forced to appear to remember if he doesn't want to be found out. I'd suggest referencing IM's where Ray was confused about his sexuality, had embarrassing diseases, etc - so new Ray either has to dig through thousands of emails, or admit to you that he likes goats and men. Of course it'll put new Ray on the spot, and hopefully the words will at least stick in his throat if he has to say things Smile

Maybe time for more uncleared cheques and the prize pot diminishing the slower Ray 2.0 moves?

Another bit of fun we had over at Gomer's is the kernel32.dll spyware problem. Even if you delete it, it comes right back. OK, so in reality it's a core operating system file which is why it's impossible to kill - Windows recreates it instantly for you, even if you try to rename it. As such, it makes ideal "spyware" for Bov!s to have heard of and to mention to Ray 2.0, keep him anxious. If you want to try for yourself, you'll find Kernel32.dll in c:\windows\system32 usually - try renaming it and you'll see a new file appear instantly - a fresh kernel32.dll Smile You're quite safe on XP and Vista, and probably 2000. If you're on Windows 95 (God forbid) or 98, and can delete kernel32.dll, it's goodbye Windows Smile
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations to everyone who have helped put the Old Ray out of business, at least on this scam. I'm sure he hasn't quit, or changed his ways, and I'd love to jump right back on his next scam. He may just be small potatoes in a much larger organization, or just "sold out" to someone else.
Let's make it just as hard for these guys to collect, as it was for Ray. Lots of checks returned from the bank and with it, diminishing funds, threatened lawsuits...looks like more fun coming. Too bad I don't have the time to jump back in right now.

@DD - Any more contact with Solomon (who I believe is really Ray?) Or David in Nigeria? We should try to keep tabs on the Old Ray. I was going to safari David last month, but got involved in the Tina and Joe safari. I've been waiting for that one to end, but it seems there is no end in sight. It will probably last another month, I think, at least. I'm not sure if David is really Ray at this point. Maybe W@yne Dw0ps should make contact with David again?? Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
@DD - Any more contact with Solomon (who I believe is really Ray?) Or David in Nigeria? We should try to keep tabs on the Old Ray.... I'm not sure if David is really Ray at this point.

Since the New Ray took over, I haven't heard anything from the old gang - S0lom0n, David, or Old Ray, who may all be one person.

SlapHappy wrote:
Maybe W@yne Dw0ps should make contact with David again?? Very Happy

If you have time, it would be interesting to see if David responds to W@yne. Ray's old email addresses have gone silent on me. I only hear from New Ray. And boy do I hear from him. He called me 5 times yesterday. Much as I love that he's wasting so much time on me, damn he's becoming a pest.

By the way, Ray's last few calls had caller ID with a country code of 870, which is Inmarsat. Satellite phone calls cost $1/minute.

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It feels like the Raymond bait that we know and loved is ending. If that is so, I want to echo SlapHappy in thanking everyone for adding such spice to Ray's misery. If he's not out of business, he has at least been kicked aside by a different scammer who thinks he can do better. Twisted Evil

If the old bait is ending, a new one is beginning. At least for me it is. I am trying to find a way for all of you to be involved again. That is, if you want to be! If you're all bored and sick of Ray, I'm not surprised!

I wrote:
I wanted to pass along something you should know. Several of the check agents are complaining that you never reply to their emails. They find it to be very rude, and I have to agree. They dutifully cash their checks and send the money to me, just as they should. For you to ignore their emails is a slap in the face of good employees. It is bad manners and bad business management.

I'm keeping the pressure on the new Ray:
I wrote:
I went to Western Union to cancel the payments to Spain. I couldn't cancel them. The money was collected. Whoever told you they couldn't collect the money was bullshitting you. [No word yet whether his own people ripped him off, or Peter struck again.]

I sent the $9,000 payments to the 3 people. As expected, moneygram has their own secure method, so I don't have any mtcn numbers. The recipients will be notified electronically. [And will have to travel an hour to pick up the money.]

More bad news. Sxxx's check bounced. He is fucking furious. His bank took back the $3500 for the bad check and they charged him a bounced check fee. They are even talking about getting the police involved because it is a crime to pass bad financial instruments. It's obviously not his fault, but he still has to defend himself. Christ, Ray, you swore this would not happen again, and here it is again. We have to deal with it.

It's interesting so speculate who this new Ray is. My theory is he's an oga who thinks his skills are required to bring in the big bucks. Yousa_Sakashite thinks perhaps he's mafia. Whatever he is, his English skills are better but he's not much smarter than Ray #1. The evidence:

- I sent Ray #2 that ridiculous 21-page DHS form that is required before I can send $160,000 by 2 bank transfers. Instead of telling me they are obviously bogus, he said they are inconvenient and he'll have to work on getting them filled out by the 2 recipients.

- Ray #2 accepts WU S3cure as a fact of life. When I told him I needed email addresses of 3 WU recipients so they could be electronically notified of their s3cure transfers, he provided me with the addies pronto.

- Minutes after calling me to tell me to do another bank transfer, he misdialed and accidentally called me again, thinking he was calling the American recipient of the transfer. I played along, trying not to sound like myself and hoping he would reveal something useful. He didn't, but he also didn't notice who he was talking to. And I heard roosters crowing in the background! I suspect he was not calling from Tokyo, where he claims to be.

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

P3ter Gr@ves has been taken out of action by the persistent K0sch3i. But should circumstances require it P3ter will be standing in the wings ready to rejoin the fray.

This new Ray is definitely a little more eloquent. I'd agree with you Dog Dine, he sounds like an Oga.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

P3ter's chopping services may be needed soon if possible. Ray is getting impatient with the problems sending money by WU and MG S3cure, and the form required for overseas bank transfers. He says he is going to have me do bank transfers to American bank accounts on Monday. That way the form won't be required. Ray #2 hasn't mentioned P3ter. I'm not sure he even knows who P3ter is. It's time he learns.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If New Ray wants to transfer over 10,000 into an American bank account, I'm afraid he will have to fill out form 8300 from the IRS. That should keep him busy, and the fAQ is filled with time-wasting legal mumbo-jumbo questions to ask and answer. Check out the FAQ and get the Form from a link on this page: http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/article/0,,id=148821,00.html Very Happy

I know Old Ray also didn't tell New Ray about all the problems, and characters who have been chopping and haunting him for the past 6 months.
The hacker, the Lichtenstein banker, Peter, Oliver, et al. He should definitely meet them all. If the New Ray was lied to by the Old Ray (and why would he do that? haha), then Old Ray might just get another beating.
And wouldn't that be nice? Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Dog Dine, Yastreb indicated that K0sch3i would like to step in as the next dolla chopper. Old Ray had been ignoring P3ter's messages for a week so I felt that we needed a new twist in the bait in order to get Ray to spend more time communicating with baiters rather than scam victims. If you want P3ter to intercept the bank transfer(s), I'm here to serve, but I'd like to hear from K0sch3i first if time permits.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ What's the plan, SC?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure, if K0sch3i wants to start chopping, it sounds great! The only thing is, how will K0sch3i - or any chopper - communicate with Ray? It's no fun to chop if you can't taunt the mugu about it. I don't know if Ray #2 checks any of the old email addresses anymore.

I think it's true that Ray #2 doesn't know about Ray #1's tormentors. Here we were discussing 2 WU S3cure payments I had sent to people in Spain. Ray said they couldn't get the money, but when I tried to cancel the payments, WU told me the money had been picked up after all. We also discussed S0lomon, who Ray says he doesn't trust.

Quote:
Me : What did you find out about those guys in Spain?
Ray: if they have received the money, i will sure collect my money just fine
Me : I have a sick feeling they are part of your problem. They are fucking with you. Saying they didn't get the money when they really did.
Ray: they know better than to want to fuck with me
Ray: if they fuck with me, i fuck with them
Me : yeah, well, S0lomon should know that, too. But that obviously isn't stopping him.
Ray: i don't fuck people up, if if anybody fucks with me, i fuck them up real bad
Me : As you should. You're trying to run a business.
Me : And parasites want to suck your blood.
Ray: yes, haaaaaaaaaaaa
Me : It pisses me off.
Ray: it's so annoying
Me : Annoying? Are you joking? It's way more than annoying.
Ray: about s0lomon,
Me : Yeah. And remember you swore to me how trustworthy he was.
Me : wrong.
Me : People see you're successful and want to rip off part of your success.
Me : Without working for it.
Ray: yes and i am so shocked
Ray: i have to be very careful with sol0mon because he knows everything about me, my business
Me : Exactly. And if a trusted friend like Solom0n can do it, don't be surprised if those guys in Spain think they can take some of what's yours.
Ray: so that's why i'm handling everything myself now
Ray: i can't vouch for anybody again
Me : It's sad.
Me : Because in business, you can't do everything yourself. You'll run yourself ragged.
Me : And yet you obviously can't trust anybody.
Me : You're stuck.
Me : And with P3ter out there waiting to strike, you're in double trouble.
Ray: oh man, it's double trouble
Ray: but once i get all my money, i will work out a perfect plan
Me : Dude, you need the plan before you get the money. Otherwise you'll never get your money.
Me : Fuckin P3ter is strangling your business. And at the same time, your business is rotting from within.
Ray: listen B0vis
Ray: if i ask you to send money to anybody in the US, you can be sure that I will certainly get my money
Ray: they are people i do business with from time to time
Ray: we are connected very well
Ray: as long as you send the money they get it and I get it as well
Me : I sure hope you're right.
Me : But you've seen what P3ter can do. That bastard has his fingers in everything.
Ray: yes, but they can't touch the banks
Ray: i will route the money through banks now
Ray: banks don't lie
Me : Man, what weed are you smoking?
Me : Don't you remember those bank transfers?
Me : P3ter snagged the money, and then rubbed your nose in it.
Me : Shit, I wish you had gotten him in Abuja when you had the chance.

OscarAcosta
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder what new R4ys response to old R4y chopping his dolla might be ? Anticipating lad pain....
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
^^^ What's the plan, SC?

Hi Yastreb. Has K0sch3i made a move to overpower P3ter yet? If so, then then K0sch3i can make the chop.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it's time for K0sch31's boyars (henchmen) to track down and kill Y3vg3n1y and steal his operations before setting his cyber-sleuths onto Ray#2.

Ray#2 definitely needs to be chopped after these lines:

Quote:
they know better than to want to fuck with me
if they fuck with me, i fuck with them
i don't fuck people up, if if anybody fucks with me, i fuck them up real bad

I may need a boyar to also communicate with Ray#2.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent a message to David in Nigeria from W@yn3 Dw0ps.
Quote:
Dear David,

I realized it's been a month since I talked to you last. How did your exams go at school, and how was the trip to Ghana? Weezy and I have been getting ready for our trip to Africa for the past weeks. I never realized how long it took to get all the paperwork done. Passports, Visas, medical innoculations for diseases, etc. So, are you still interested in being our guide when we arrive? I'm not sure when it will be, but we think perhaps in late May to early June. Please let us know if you will still be available, so me can make final plans, ok? I hope all is well with you and your family.

I was also wondering how your friend, Raymond James was doing? I kind of miss talking to him. I hope he is okay, too.
I tried to email him this week, but the address was no good. Do you have his email address, so I could say hello to him?

Warmest Regards,

Wayne and Weezy
If Old Ray made any money by selling out his interest in his scam, maybe we can extract some of it with a long safari. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Back in March, I mentioned that Ray #1 asked me to send checks to the victims of a check scammer named M@rk H3nz. At the time I didn't know if M@rk was another alias of Ray, or a different scammer. Ray accidentally sent me M@rk's email address. Since then, I've been signing up my victim characters with M@rk. They're the same characters I use with Ray, and M@rk doesn't notice, so M@rk must be a different person from Ray.

M@rk finally sent a batch of checks to my vics. (B0vis was not the dispatcher, so these were real checks.) Wouldn't you know it, J0seph B3ll0 chopped the dolla of almost every one.

Yesterday M@rk wrote to B3ll0.
M@rk wrote:
Guy. You get mouth Gan. You control all my job, collect all my money. Well. The game is one, just watch your back. Because. Lion wey you kill him pickin go like kill your entire family oh. So get the game moving. I know you will not respond to this email and i do not want you to. Just be smart from now. Because the Big Dogs are watching.

B3ll0 did not reply. Today M@rk wrote to B3ll0 again.
M@rk wrote:
Baba you don fuck me up gan.please try and help me with a little money i dont mind if you can send some money to my account please abeg i need money to setlle for my exam you collect 35k all the job wey i carry .help me please i use my mama grave beg you naa my last hope be this jobs wey u collect the money.please get back make i give you account ent amount abeg abeg abeg.

If the M@rk bait becomes worth publishing, it probably belongs in a separate thread, but for now I'm just posting this here for amusement. If anyone wants M@rk's address, PM me.

B'OWL
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you need a cameraman in Tokyo, I'm your man.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

B'OWL wrote:
If you need a cameraman in Tokyo, I'm your man.

Welcome B'OWL! I'm pretty sure Ray is not really in Tokyo. But if it turns out he is and we need some Tokyo photos, I'll contact you. Thanks a lot!

Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Yastreb. Okay P3ter is fine with that plan. Let me know when to expect the hit.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm trying to get a way for new "employees" to contact Ray.
Quote:
Me : Hey Ray? I asked you this a couple of days ago and you said you would find out.
Me : If someone wants to apply for a job as a check casher, how do they do that?
Ray: yes i remember that
Ray: you asked me about someone wanting to appy
Me : I told this guy to write to those addresses, but you didn't reply. Maybe you're using a different address now for people who apply for work.
Ray: yes, i have changed my email for security reasons
Me : Good. That's what I thought.
Me : OK, so what's the new address for people to write to if they want to apply for work?
Ray: [email protected] [The email address he uses with B0vis]
Me : Oh, OK. So they can write to the same address I write to you at. That's nice and easy.
Ray: Yes, but i need to get things straightened out first with my money
Me : Do you mean you do not want anyone to apply for work?
Ray: We will start to recruit new people in about 2 weeks
Me : In that case, I won't give anybody your email address yet. Is that what you prefer?
Ray: yes,
Ray: in 2 weeks, we can start

Ray is finally getting an idea that may lead to a safari.
Quote:
Ray: do you know any jeweller in oregon ?
Ray: or a place they sell good designers's suits
Ray: i may need you to get me some items as a gift for someone

Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sir C: in just over 24 hours.

Ваше время приходило, неблагодарный селянин!

Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My thoughts about New Ray...he is going very slow and trying to be careful. He will not try to move the money all at once, before testing Bovis, to see if he can deliver the goods.
Let's make him take notice of the Demented Opportunist Russian. After Peter is eliminated, he systematically chops, and/or eliminates the other characters, and taunts New Ray. Eventually chopping Bovis's money, or sending Bovis into hiding again. This guy is not worried enough for my liking. He is much too cool and unemotional. It's time we found out what buttons we need to push on him to get his emotions involved and gain more insight into his character, so we can take advantage of him. More checks need to bounce, and angry employee letters need to surface, reducing his stash. Since Bovis thinks this this a legitimate business, what if one of the other characters got dragged down to police headquaters, and charged with check fraud? What if Bovis started to question New Ray about his business? Just some thoughts to kick around... Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SH - Great idea

If you need someone to be dragged down to Police Headquarters and arrested, sign up P@t B3n@t@r. He just signed up recently because his wife was diagnosed with cancer and really needed the money. Now he is in out on $20,000 bond (R@y should pay), owes the bank $7,000 (R@y should pay), and already spent the $700 commission from the first check (ah, hell, R@y should give this back to him as well).

DD - Let me know if you want me to pursue this route.

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.
- St3v3n B0n3 (a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n)

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

I want you to go back to the Western Union and collect your money
back, because i dont have any time to play any damn Game.. am not a
moron because i want to receive money from someone are should play
game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Besides testing various payment modalities, Ray seems to be testing me as well. He told me he doesn't trust anyone in his organization and I should only deal with him directly. Then S0lom0n called, asking how much money I have and who has paid. I refused to tell him anything, so I passed that test.

When Ray calls or AIMs me today, I will tell him my stash of cash has grown to $230k. But there are problems:

- The $4100 I sent by WU to an employee whose check bounced has been chopped. Presumably by P3te or K0sch3i. I may have to fly to give the vic the money personally.

- The same employee had to hire a lawyer because his bank is threatening criminal charges. I'll have to give him another $1,000 to cover that.

- The American recipients of the 2 MG s3cure payments of $9,000 each I sent last week are having problem collecting the money. They may have to call my MG customer service line. Meanwhile, mods will warn them.

- Yousa_Sakashite's J@ck G0ff is in Lagos and wants to meet Ray to give him 2 laptop gifts and the $13,500 he owes out of his $15,000 check. He is angry that Ray won't meet with him. A safari may ensue if J@ck goes to a S1mba S@fari camp.

In RL, my day is looking busy so I may not have time for Ben@tar's arrest. Perhaps I'll hit Ray with that tomorrow.

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just had an AIM chat with Ray.

He asked me to send two bank transfers of $20,000 each. These are US bank accounts, so he won't have to fill out that DHS form. SlapHappy pointed out IRS form 8300 but I think I'll give him a break from forms this time. He will of course pay a price for avoiding forms - K0sch3i will intercept the $40,000. Yastreb, I'll PM you when I've sent the money in a few hours.

Quote:
Me : Ray, I have good news and bad news.
Ray: let's hear the bad news first
Me : The money I sent to Sxxx to compensate him for the bounced check - it's gone!
Ray: how do you mean gone ?
Me : I sent it, but he didn't get it. I'm pretty sure P3ter intercepted it like last time.
Me : That *DELETED* has his hands around your throat, Ray.
Ray: that guy Peter is the Devil Himself man
Me : You got that right.
Ray: did you speak with Sxxx ?
Me : Yes. He's scared and pissed as shit. Not only is he out the money, but he has to hire a lawyer to defend against criminal charges. For passing the bad check.
Ray: is the bank pressing charges ?
Me : Yes. That's why he needs the lawyer.
Me : It's bullshit. Obviously it's not his fault. But he has to defend himself.
Ray: yes
Ray: so what do you suggest ?
Me : We have to do the same as we did last time this happened. I'll give him an extra $1,000 for the lawyer. And I may have to fly out to give him the money personally. It's fucked, but I don't know what else to do.
Ray: There may be an investigation and that's going to be expensive you know. I don't like any of this man
Me : No shit. Ray, why the fuck are these checks bouncing? You swore it wouldn't happen again after last time, and here it is happening again. This could ruin us.
Ray: I know
Ray: Don't worry, we shall do something
Me : Well, it has to be fast.
Ray: i don't want you send out checks for now
Ray: let me clear the shit first
Me : Yes, you have to fix this.
Me : Meanwhile I have to take care of Sxxx.
Ray: No problem about that
Me : If you have no better idea (neither do I), I will have to fly out and give him the cash.
Ray: you take care of him
Me : OK.

Quote:
Ray: when you send out the wires today, let know the balance
Me : Right now, the balance is about $230k.
Ray: the good news
Me : that's the good news, the $230k. But there is more bad news.
Ray: alright
Me : Remember J@ck? He is in Lagos wanting to meet you. He's pissed that you aren't meeting him.
Me : Yeah, that's right, he flew to Africa.
Ray: you mean that
Me : yeah, he's wacky.
Me : But he has the $13,500 he owes you.
Me : he wants to give it to you in person.
Me : And he has gifts.
Me : A couple of laptops. Apple Macbooks.
Ray: As you know, I'm not in Lagos
Me : I know. But this guy is kind of a nut. He's a great employee, but he's a nut. Remember those drunken emails he sent. Anyway, can one of your people meet him to make him happy?
Ray: I'm not sure I can arrange that now
Me : Why not? Have someone meet him for dinner or something. Christ, for $13000 and 2 nice laptops, what's the problem?
Ray: yeah I know, I'm thinking of the best guy I can send
Ray: anyway, how long is he staying in lagos ?
Me : I don't know.
Ray: if he sends you an email again, pls get me his number
Ray: i mean real soon
Me : OK.

Yousa, if you want me to give Ray a way to contact you, let me know.

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DD - J@ck has been waiting for R@y for a while and has decided to enjoy some of the sites of Africa on his own.

J@ck was online to IM chat with you just moments ago though.

J@ck doesn't have an international mobile phone, but can check emails each evening, so please give R@y the email addy for J@ck. Tomorrow morning at 7am Lagos time, J@ck is heading to Yaounde to take the complimentary shuttle for the 5imb@ 5@f@ri camp in Cameroon where he will be staying in a luxury suite for 2 weeks.

R@y had better be apologetic for missing dinner with J@ck. He was typing like he was drunk again. Twisted Evil Wink

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.
- St3v3n B0n3 (a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n)

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

I want you to go back to the Western Union and collect your money
back, because i dont have any time to play any damn Game.. am not a
moron because i want to receive money from someone are should play
game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic