SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

Kryall
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha, the new developments in this are always so entertaining. This lad is like a self-writing storybook. May he never twig! I can't believe this dumbass doesn't even suspect 'fowl' play yet!

BTW, this has inspired me to try and launch my own TWAT bait. Got a couple of mugus turning up at airports today and to help convince them, I made some images showing that I was really at Abuja airport, dressed in the TWAT attire with the funds. I made this doctored picture from images I found online. Guys, feel free to use it on stinky too if you can figure out a way to work it into this bait somehow. Or if there's anything else specific you need like this, I could try to whip something up.

Great baits, mates! Smile

Mrs. Vickie Barnes -- "FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE.YOU ARE PARISH YOU ARE DESTROY .GRAVE SIX FIT SIX FIT SIX FIT.SOON SOON SOON.YOU ARE MINUS FROM YOUR FAMILY YOU ARE MINUS FROM YOUR FAMILY.AAH AAH AAH LOSE LOSE LSOE."

Mrs. Ego Mgbada -- "To be frank with you, I never expect that I mrs Ego will get these shits from you."

pony
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I hope the twat realises how much you are suffering and offers sympathy. The last thing a twat needs is a selfish missionary that doesn't show consideration for others!
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ProfSoSo wrote:
I am sure your day is going much better than mine.

Laughing That was the perfect ending to that email! Laughing

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Professor So And So wrote:
Well, 419Weasel called my cell and patched me through to stinky so I could hear his lovely voice.

And here's PhD talking to stinky. Smile

http://www.3eyehost.com/audio/eric_calls_adamu.mp3

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha, he sounds like a chicken that has been worked over badly by a pack of dogs, but, optimistic! "We are happy this morning!" "We are at the only cafe in Abeche" ! "Not having any fun here.." "If you try and make it today, I will be very grateful" "Eric? Eric?" Hahahaha!

And no need for an ethics thread! They are still alive!

Nice work, Prof and Weasy! Thumbs up

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
K[o]
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I dont know if I could ever talk to that guy, every time he started talking while I was trying to say something I would end up screaming and cussing him. Laughing At least Prof has some patience and simply says " Be quiet for a minute I'm trying to tell you something" Razz

Cellphone Cellphone
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ That is a result of the 5 second or so delay in the call. They're hard enough to talk to without a delay, let alone trying to get them to stop saying "hello?" for 5 whole seconds to actually listen to something.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Nigeria
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How do you guys record the phone converstations?
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I use prettymay linked to Skype to record. Weasel uses the Pamela software linked to Skype right now.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If it is determined that Eric & Hamden have gone crooked and stolen the money would it not be best for Amadu to flee from that terrible driver in order to avoid any personal harm?
Perhaps he could flee to the main gate at the nearest refugee camp and hook up with the TWAT missionary outpost there? Twisted Evil

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They must be taught at school
1. Interrupt whenever someone is speaking
2. Repeat everthing 5 times over
3. Never listen

Another great call - how the hell are they surviving this!
arabella.butafogo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To get rid of the driver, tell him that the UNHCR Ab�ch� is looking for a NUTRITION OFFICER, (see the link) and send him to heir gate.

http://unjoblist.org/lists/Organisation/UNHCR

They will sure be surprised that someone came such a long way to apply for this job. Maybe he can get an interview, or they even give him a lift to show him around in the refugee camp where he is supposed to work.

Besides, there is no better place for spreading the message of TWAT than a refugee camp.

I can tell you are so jobless. All sorts of things happen to you. 1stly your throat and now the funny western unions slips. Ogbeni abeg go. I no need your money again.
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just thought of a funny idea while I was at work today.

Since Hamadan and Eric are now claiming to have picked up Adamu and taken him to Nigeria with the money, why should anybody believe anything otherwise? After all, Hamadan and Eric are much more well known and trusted within the church; why would they lie?

Perhaps it is Adamu who is lying. I think he should have to prove that he really is still in Chad. Do you see where I'm getting at? TROPHY PICTURE! I'm sure that he could handle getting a picture taken in return for a ride to pick him up and pay off his driver. And if he can't find a way to get the picture, then it is HIS fault.

Of course there would be a few loose ends that would need to be tied up in order to explain away his cries, but surely it wouldn't be too much to handle with just a few good slaps and perhaps a wild conspiracy theory thrown into the mix, thanks to Hamadan and Eric of course.

You guys should consider this.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant!

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder who will own the movie rights to this epic safari.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, after a busy morning of checking his mail repeatedly, and trying to get those three pesky WU receipts to open, we just got this:

Quote:
DEAR HAMDAN /ERIC,
I AM GREETING IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST,PLEASE THE WU YOU SEND TO ME AND THE WU MANAGER SAID THAT YOU SHOULD SPLIT IT INTO THREE PLACES BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT SEND BULK MONEY ONCE IT IS AGAINST CHADIAN LAW .PLEASE HAMDAN/ ERIC RESEND THE WU AGAIN INTO THREE PLACES .TODAY FROM THE ACCOUNT OF TWAT 3000 WAS SENT TO US AND IT WAS SPLT INTO THREE BUT TO MY SURPRISE NOTHING WAS THERE I DID NOT SEE ANY NAME OF THE SENDER AND HIS PHONE NUMBER.
PLEASE HAMDAN/ERIC THE DRIVER WANTED TO KILL US SAVE ME FROM HIS HAND AND RESEND THE WU YOU SEND LAST WEEK PLEASE SO THAT I CAN BE FREE FROM THE DRIVER HAND PLEASE AND CALL AND ALSO COME AND CARRYUS PLEASE I AM NOT OKAY SAVE MY SOUL FROM THE DRIVER HAND PLEASE.
COME AND CARRY ME FROM THE CYBER CAFE ALONG HOSPITAL IN ABECHE I AM STILL HERE WITH MY BROTHER PLEASE COME IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD.
PLEASE CALL ME SO THAT I WILL KNOW THAT YOU ARE COMING TO PICK US.
PLEASE SEND THE WU NOW PLEASE ERIC AND HAMDAN

Well, jojo/YW, what do you guys think? Should we send it? He's starting to seem a bit frustrated.

Edit: This just came in to the Rev:

Quote:
DEAR REV BENJAMIN,
I AM GREETING IN THE NAME OF OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST,PLEASE REV DOVER I DONT TO DIE IN ABECHE THE DRIVER THAT CARRY US HERE IS STILL HOLDIND US AN THREATING TO KILL US IF WE FAIL TO PAY HIS MONEY BY TOMORROW. I AM SURPRISE THIS MORNING WHEN I OPEN MY EMAIL I SAW WU FROM THE TWAT ACCOUNT AND THE WU WAS BROKEN INTO THREE ACCORDING TO THE CHADIAN LAW THAT THEY DONT RECEIVE BULK MONEY .I WAS VERY HAPPY BUT WHEN I WENT TO THE WU WITH THE DRIVER TO WITHDRAW THE WU WITH THE TRACKING NUMBER I WAS SURPRISE THAT IT DID NOT SHOW TO THERE SYSTEM .
PLEASE REV BENJAMIN, THIS IS NOT OUR AGREETMENT BEFORE I TRAVEL TO CHAD.THE NAME OF THE SENDER IS NOT THERE AND THE DRIVER IS STILL ON MY NECK. PLEASE REV,DO ME FAVOUR YOU CAN CALL THE ACCOUNT SESSION OF THE TWAT AND ASK THEM TO RESEND THE WU AND ATTACH THE WU , THE NAME OF THE SENDER AND HIS PHONE NUMBER FOR EASY COLLECTION PLEASE.
THE WU SHOULD BE INTO THREE PLACES THAT IS 1000, 1000 EACH.
PLEASE REV DOVER, ACT QUICK SO THAT I SHOULD NOT DIE HERE AND HAMDAN AND ERIC HAVE NOT COME TO PICK ME AND MY BROTHER HERE IN THE ONLY CYBER CAFE ALONG HOSPITAL ROAD IN ABECHE SINCE WE ARRIVED LAST WEEK MONDAY.
PLEASE REV, YOU CAN SEND THIS FEES TO US IT IS ONLY 3000 DOLLARS SO THAT I CAN PAY THE DRIVER.

One full week in a cyber cafe in Abeche? What's so bad about that? Probably nice to have a change of cyber cafes rather than the same old shithole in Lagos he usually operates his idiotic scams from.

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Rev was NOT happy at how Adamu just ignores his problems. This relationship is starting to get to be all about Adamu. Rev doesn't like that:

Quote:
Are you going to completely ignore what I said in my last email? Do you not feel bad for me? I mean, I had the worst day ever and all you do is talk about yourself! Part of being a good TWAT means that you need to think of others. I demand that you address it. I have needs too. This cannot be one sided you know!

Adamu, you have to get a picture. This is not an option. We need you to get a picture of you, your friend and the driver if you can. Now.

Maybe he'll be a little more considerate. I mean, EXTRA MEAT!!?!?!?! Geez.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What kind of person would want to kill a couple of missionaries over a little bit of money?

It would be a shame if we called the driver (whose number we have) and spilled the beans about Adamu and his friend being 419 scammers and told him that there is no way in hell that he is ever going to get paid. Laughing

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, quite a shame. Oh and guys, as I am just getting back from the weekend, reading up on everything, I'm proud to see that we finally got an ethics thread out of this. I thought we lost our zing. Twisted Evil

Quote:
DEAR REV BENJAMIN,
I AM SORRY FOR WHAT THAT HAPPEN TO YOU REV DOVER (That's it???), PLEASE YOU SEE I AM NOT OKAY YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND MY SITUATION HERE IN ABECHE CHAD.
I AM HERE NOW FOR ONE MONTH SLEEPING OUTSIDE WITHOUT GOOD FOOD AND WATER AND MEMBER OF TWAT CHURCH IN NIGERIA ARE OF MY WAY ABOUT BECAUSE OF THE OFFICATING OF THE CHURCH.
AS I TOLD YOU EARLY IT IS QUITE PITY OF THE THINGS THAT HAPPEN TO YOU I KNOW GOD IS IN CONTROL.
PLEASE REV BENJAMIN,DO ME FAVOUR THE WU THAT WAS SENT TO ME BY THE TWAT ACCOUNT SHOULD BE RESEND DUE TO LANGUAGE BARRY WE DID NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE WU MANAGER MEANT BY SEPERATION UNTIL THE DRIVER GOT INTERPRINTER AND SAID THAT THE WU SHOULD BE SEND 1000USDOLLAR EVERY DAY FOR THREE DAYS.I WILL SEND YOU THE PICTURE AS SOON AS I PAY THE DRIVER AND I CAN GET THE DRIVER PIC TOO BECAUSE BY THEN HE WILL BE HAPPY FOR BEEN PAID HIS MONEY.
PLEASE REV DOVER, ASSIST TO INFORM THE TWAT ACCOUNT SESSION TO RESEND THE WU 1000 EACH DAY FOR THREE DAYS PLEASE.
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU AMEN
ADAMU

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2

Last edited by jojobean on Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They seems to be awfully concerned about the drivers hand. Maybe he should get some gloves for the driver to wear. That should save them from the evil hand.

This is already one pissed off driver, and it's only going to get worse.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Enough dicking around here. We want a picture and we want it now Evil or Very Mad

Quote:
Brother Adamu,

First off, our accounting staff sent you three transfers on Saturday. You should have them by now. They cancelled the other one that you did not pick up.

Second, I am a bit confused about things. Eric and Hamdan told me that they picked you up, gave you the money, and sent you on the plane back to Nigeria. You tell me that you have never seen them and that you are still in Abeche. I am here in the United States, unable to see anything that is going on there. I hesitate to say that anyone is telling me a lie, but obviously, someone must be.

Please do not take offence to this Adamu, but I have known Eric a long time. I trust what he says. But you are also insisting that you are still in Abeche. To help me get to the bottom of this, send me a photo of you immediately taken in Abeche. I need to see that you are really there. If you really are, I promise that a UNHCR person will get you right away, pay your driver, and get you back to Nigeria on a UN plane. Without the photo, I cannot convince the UNHCR people so it is incredibly important that I get the photo and that it proves that you are in Abeche, nowhere else.

Finally, this driver sounds like a dangerous man. No one has the right to threaten your life. You should get away from this man. I suggest that you contact the police or the UNHCR people there and have them contact me. I will fix this.

I hope that I am clear on this. Rev. Phystme is getting pretty upset with me about all of the delays.

Blessings,

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Adamu has proven once again that when a traveling TWAT finds himself streded in a far away foriegn land, in hash conditions, without food, water or money, that, with a little well directed effort, things can get a lot worse. Twisted Evil
I still think it would be in his best interest to flee from that mean, ugly, soon to be violent driver and make his way to one of the many refugee camps in the area. Some are within 60 miles and he could easily walk that far in two days, or so........once there he would clearly be at the end of the line.
If he thought getting to Abeche was a trial wait til he tries to go back the other way.
If he ever asks any of you why this was done to him just say "The devil made me do it!"
Laughing
Great bait people!

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob
The_Boobs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YeaWhatever wrote:
What kind of person would want to kill a couple of missionaries over a little bit of money?

It would be a shame if we called the driver (whose number we have) and spilled the beans about Adamu and his friend being 419 scammers and told him that there is no way in hell that he is ever going to get paid.

Unless that is all three of them went on another safari to find a trunk box buried in the desert. It was on a US military plane that crashed during the war.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Be_Good_%28aircraft%29

Twisted Evil

Please do not not contact me any more i don't need people like you. ~Ge0rge
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
THE DRIVER WANTED TO KILL US SAVE ME FROM HIS HAND

Quote:
AND RESEND THE WU YOU SEND LAST WEEK PLEASE SO THAT I CAN BE FREE FROM THE DRIVER HAND

Quote:
PLEASE I AM NOT OKAY SAVE MY SOUL FROM THE DRIVER HAND PLEASE.

My bro-in-law had a brilliant suggestion... if nothing else, we should get a picture of the driver's hand. It sounds REALLY scary. I mean, see how scared they are?

Goat

highnlow
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Implore stinkboi to steal the drivers car and get his arse towards Sudan. It sounds like stinkboi's demise is at HAND.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic