SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

my first time out.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
midnitedriver
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammer typical opening letter. This was not the one I wanted to start with but they responded and the other did not so

Dear Friend ,

We are some friends working for social change through Education. We are doing all this with our personal resources.
Now we wanted to establish a library in our town because there is no library in our town with population of 50 thousands. All people deprived from a positive activity. And spend their time in aimless activities.
We also wanted to start a School for working children .Because three are so many children working in hotels and workshops in our town.
But we have not as much resources to do this. So we need of your kind help. Would you like to do some financial assistance .We are waiting for your kind response.

Yours truly,
Scammers name
General Secretary [hide]Ujal@ F0und@ti0n[/hide]
Ward No.8 Ghouri Street Dunga Bunga Distt.Bahawalnagar Pakistan
<phone numbeb>

I sent quick response.

dateFri, Apr 18, 2008 at 4:30 AM
subjectRe: uj@1@
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details Apr 18 (3 days ago) Reply

what can i do to help?

I got back the typical 2nd script msg.

dateFri, Apr 18, 2008 at 5:25 AM
subjectRe: uj@1@
mailed-bygmail.com

Thank you very much for your kind response.You can provide us some financial assistance in Establishing Library and School.Here is some information for you And we hope you will help us .We are waiting for your answer.

Regards,
<Scammers name>

Office:
Ward No.8,Ghouri Street
Dunga Bunga
Distt.Bahawalnagar
Pakistan
Ph# < im not telling>
Email:
***************@*******

What is is a non- profitable ,non-government and humanitarian orgnization. is working for the integral development of the communities without any discrimination of race, creed and religion since 2006.
appear as a result of in-depth reflection and after giving significant review by its like -minded group of men and women concerned for the integral development of the society, in response to unsatisfactory development and efforts made for socio-economic development of the marginalize and weaker section of the society. We being an organization of the southern Punjab specially the most backward District Bahawalnagar have logically realized that this part
of the country and specially the rural areas has been ignored in various aspects of the Development with regards to Education,Health,Agriculture and economic development.

Golden Rule

Go to the people, live with them,
Love them, Learn from them,
Work with them ,With what they have
Build on what they know,
And in the end
When the work is done
the people will rejoice
We have done it ourselves.

Our Vision

� To organize the community for social Change through Education,

Our Mission
� To mobilize and encourage the community to identify the problems and through utilizing of their potential, resources on participatory basis.

Our Goal

� Strengthen processes that promote Education,Health,Agriculture and economic development of poor communities and create an environment for collective change

Objectives
� To provide Educational facilities to Working Children.
� To establish Libraries for intellectual Development of community and to provide them positive activity.
� To work for agricultural Development by helping the farmers to give them in formation of new technology of farming.
� To promote awareness and provide Education for Social Change,unity,peace and sustainable Development.
� To work for attitudinal change from individual to community interest.

Future Projects

Library
Free Public Library
� 1-Furnitur (Chaires,Table,Almaries,Rakes,) Rs.47000/=
� 2-Computer +Printer Rs.20000/=
� 3-Books Rs.300000/=
� 4-Magzines and newspapers Rs.36000/=
� 5-Rent of library Rs.24000/=
� 6-pay of librarian Rs.60000/=
� 7-others Rs.24000/=

� Total 512000/=

� US $ 8500/-

School
For working Children.
Rs.1000/= per student 50000/=
� 2-Uniform including Shoes
� Rs.1500/=per Student 75000/=
� 3-Teachers Salaries(2t)
� Rs.6000/=per month 144000/=
� Furniture(Charis ,tables, white board)
� For teachers and students 42000/=
� Refreshment of Students
� Rs.10/-per day per student 150000/=
� Scholarship for students
� Rs.300/-per students per month. 180000/=
� Others 50000/=
� Total 691000/=

� US $ 11200/-

At this point I�m not sure if this is real or not so I do some checking, and convince myself that is a scammer. I replied another short

dateFri, Apr 18, 2008 at 5:37 AM
subjectRe: ujala
mailed-bygmail.com

where is the library to be built?

dateFri, Apr 18, 2008 at 5:42 AM
mailed-bygmail.com

We establish the library in our town Dunga Bunga in Pakistan.Would you like to help us.

With the name of the town, I broke out in laughter, then I looked it up and sure enough, there REALY is a town in Pakistan with that name. So again I question is this real.

dateFri, Apr 18, 2008 at 5:58 AM
mailed-bygmail.com

i would need need to speek with my pastor before i could give you a definate answer. would that be ok??

dateFri, Apr 18, 2008 at 6:48 AM
mailed-bygmail.com

can you tell me a bit more about the plans for the library, and school.
- Show quoted text -

I fired off two, and waited.

dateFri, Apr 18, 2008 at 9:15 AM
mailed-bygmail.com

yes and now what you say

I was expecting more. So a bit more fishing

dateSat, Apr 19, 2008 at 9:04 PM
subjectRe: ujal@
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details Apr 19 (1 day ago) Reply

hi there <scammers name>
i spoke with my pastor, he told me i should get more info. he said to ask you when the groundbraking was to be, and how far from your goal you were. i thought those were good questions, and also would like to ask if their is enough labor there to complete the job.
wbs... Sassy

dateSun, Apr 20, 2008 at 1:42 AM
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details Apr 20 (1 day ago) Reply

We are struggling to eachive our goals.But here in our community there is no one who help us or give us the donation as we requried.We hope you will help us.
- Show quoted text -

The word require made me go hmmm. I have done more checking, and am not sure again if this is real or not. Almost positive. But a twig of doubt remains. An idea pops into my devious little brain. I want him off script now.

dateSun, Apr 20, 2008 at 1:58 AM
mailed-bygmail.com

r u there? r u busy? i need some advice

dateSun, Apr 20, 2008 at 2:01 AM
mailed-bygmail.com

i am here .not much bussy .We can talk

mailed-bygmail.com

thank you so much, i dont know what im going to do. my husband of 12 years came home tonite and anounced that he was leaving. i dont know what to do
- Show quoted text -

Now I thought we were going to e-mail, but the guy surprised me and opened a chat thingy in gmail.

mailed-bygmail.com

why he is leaving to you.Can you chat online through gmail
- Show quoted text -

[color=black]Then the chat appeared. Im thinking how bout this for off script.
dateSun, Apr 20, 2008 at 2:02 AM
mailed-bygmail.com

2:02 AM ujala: hi Sassy
Are you on line .please answer[/color]
2:06 AM me: yes
ujala: yes me: yes i am here
i dont know what to do
2:07 AM we have been married since we got out of high school
2:08 AM i have never even dated anyone else
ujala: plz tell me detail
me: he just came home from work, burst in and anounced it like he was God or somthing.
2:09 AM he said he had a new lover, and that he didnt want me any more
ujala: i think he has some mental problem
it may be possible

2:10 AM me: i have been in total shock ever since, he took a bag, and packed some clothes, and just left
2:11 AM he wont return my calls, and i am alone in this house by my self
ujala: i will pray for you
me: thank you so much
ujala: what i can do for you
me: im not sure, just maby to have someone say it will be ok
2:13 AM i just don't understand, i cook and clan, we have no children, maby that is it
2:14 AM is it nice there?
ujala: i think you stay some days.May be your husband come back again.
2:15 AM me: maby you are rite. maby i will just go for a drive.
thank you
2:16 AM just for being there when i needed someone
ujala: Can i do something for you.
2:17 AM And what,s about obout our orgnization,s projects.
Would you like to donate something for our noble projects
2:18 AM me: im sure i will be able to help, but tonite i think i will have to deal with this
i will contact you in a few days about the school, ok?
ujala: what deal
2:19 AM me: i will have to deal with my husband leaving rite now
2:20 AM ujala: no one is ready to help us.
Is it not possible in this world to comple these two small project
no one have some money to donate us.
2:21 AM everyone bussy in his bussiness

2:22 AM me: i didnot say i was not going to help, i just cant tonite
2:23 AM is 2:22 in the morning, as i said i will conact you monday about the school
2:24 AM and if he dosnt come back, i wil have half his money when i come to pakistan
ujala: ok we will wait for your response
2:26 AM me: i am going for a drive now, thank you for chating with me. what is your name
2:29 AM <scammers name>2:30 AM me: thank you <scammers name> you helped me tonite, i will not forget it
2:32 AM ujala: what i help you/
2:33 AM me: you just made a woman feel better, thats all, i just feal a bit better
ujala: ok. me: im oing now, will talk soon
going
2:34 AM ujala: God bless you dear.I always pray for you
ok
Thanks

And with that I felt skuzzy. But I noticed something. At 02:16 he acted funny, like he didn�t know what was going on. I thought he might have swapped seats with a beginner scammer, so I wanted to get off. I felt skuzzy because in the middle of my husband leaving me, he wanted his money. And then another idea hit me, alimony, lol

dateSun, Apr 20, 2008 at 6:45 PM
subjectmy marriage is over.
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details 6:45 PM (8 hours ago) Reply

Hi <scammers name>
I just wanted to thank you again for chatting with me last nite. I was so sad, but you gave me and idea that he might be insane. so after we chatted, i went and got drunk, then i went and found his car at a local motel. He was not alone. he had some woman in there with him. so i will be contacting an attorney Monday to begin divorce proceedings.
as my side of the family dose not agree with me that leaving him is the best thing, i do not intend to hang around, and was thinking a vacation might be just the thing i need, idle hands and all. anyway thanks again. talk too you soon, sassy

So this is where I am so far. Thinking of moving there to help build, will need him to help me find a house, I can afford about any in town, cause I will be receiving a large alimony check every month. But not sure if he will go for any of that, just thinking ahead. Comments?

"Actully my marriage is arranged by my parents,And my wife is my cousin.She is completely illetrate"

Last edited by midnitedriver on Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:25 am; edited 3 times in total
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a great start! Smile

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
midnitedriver
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

not posting any of the emails yet, just wanted to share the ideas.

i cauget mu husband in the motel with another woman.

my bastard soon to be ex-husband has had our bank acounts frozen.

i am in cntact with a bank in your country, tying to secure a line of creditfor you.

would you be my tour guide when i come to your country. will be leaving here when divorce is finalized.

not fancy, or diabolical, just sweet and ohh so nice. he seems to be eating it up. we are off script.

"Actully my marriage is arranged by my parents,And my wife is my cousin.She is completely illetrate"
midnitedriver
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ok, have been playing with this guy for about two weeks. i think we may like each other;) I have also been in contact from another scammer posing as a bank, i intend to use this scammer to provide funding for the school, if i can get an apraisal out of my new sweetheart Wink

I am worried about your problem.I am also in fever of your family openion.i think you wait for some time.May be he came back to you.Any way God bless you.
But what you are doing for our work.We are waiting .
Regards,
Mansoor Ali Akhtar

Good afternoon Mansoor.
I would like to ask you sot things about Pakistan. I know the culture is much different there than it is here in my own country. I was told by my brother that a woman in your country has no rights. I find this hard to believe, however you live there, so I thought I would ask you.
What are the customs and laws regarding a woman living on her own? Can I own anything there?
Awaiting your response...sassy

Dear Sassy Brown,
This is not true that there is no rights of woman in our country.But they have not as much freedom as in your country.
You can own anything here.
Regardsm
Mansoor

I was certain that my brother was mistaken. And I thank you for confirming it. I am so pleased to here that.
When I caught my husband Robert in the hotel, I was so hurt, and shocked. But most of that has gone now and I am just angry at him. God forgive me, I have never been so angry at anyone in my life. I suppose the old saying about a woman scorn is true.
Would you consider telling me a bit more about Pakistan? I am very curious, if you rant to busy. I know you have much work to do.

Thanks Sassy,

Pakistan is a beautiful country with rivers,Sea,mountains,deserts, and it is a developing country,
please tell me what type of information you required.And pray for you.

Dear Mansoor.
Your country sounds beautiful. I do so look forward to the day when I may see it for my self. I hope there are waterfalls we may visit. I love the sound of a waterfall. Perhaps you could be my guide. That would be just lovely.
As to the second reason for my mailing you today, I have some very interesting news. I think I may have found a way to get some funding to you for the library and school. I am currently corresponding with a bank manager in Pakistan. I am trying to secure funding, that you may have access to so that you can begin groundbreaking. The logistics of the funding are not yet complete, but I am with all due diligence working on the matter.
Also to the third point. My no good lousy soon to be ex-husband. I went to hire a tourney Monday. He began proceedings, and got in contact with the other agony. The bank accounts he have been frozen. This is of little consequence though, as I have been saving a little each month for some time for emergencies. This I think would be one of those.
I must go for now my friend, but I will write more when I can.......sassy Smile

p.s. could you send me a photo of yourself? I just want to know more about you.

Dear Sassy,
Thanks for mail.We are waiting for your kindness.And hope that we will complete our projects with your kind help.T
There are so many waterfalls in northern areas of Pakistan.The second highest Peak of the world K-2 is also here.
What corresponding you doing with bank manager?
We wait for you in Pakistan.
Regards,
Mansoor

dearest Mansoor.
I have news from the bank. They are willing to lend us the amount I have requested. They want collateral, or a citron percentage down. Have you already purchased the land for the school and library? If so I think that should stand for collateral, if you can get an appraisal.
K-2. I have seen movies with that mountain in it, but never knew exactly where it was. I bet it is beautiful with the sun setting behind it. How far is it from dung bunger? I hope not far. I really want to see it.
I must go, my soon to be ex has just arrived and he looks very angry with me.
More later.......sassy

Dear Sassy,
Thanks,We have not any land.As i send the details already that we will start these projects in Rential building.
K-2 is on 48 hour travelling.
no one is ready to help.Every one think that we are fruad.
any way thanks for your email.We hope you will come to Paksitan very soon
mansoor

Dear Mansoor.
Forgive me; I simply missed the part about renting the facility. I have given it some thought, and perhaps we could locate a farm, or some other property that we could convert into the school, and library. To own the land this project is sitting on to me seems better than building a facility on summons else�s land, only to loose the lease in a few years, and loose the entire project.
Could you do some checking into this and see if there is any property near town that is affordable?

Dear Sassy,
Property is available but we have not as much money to get it.
If we get $50000/= then we can get property and also build the building on it and establish the school and library. But we not think that we can get as much money from any where. No one trusts on us for this money. Any way Sassy we need your help .Please tell us who much you can help us. We are waiting.
Regards,
Manor

Dearest Monsoon
I must tell you that the property should stand for collateral against its self. In other words, if you have it appraised, and it is declared to be worth more than the asking price, then the bank should have no problem lending the money to purchase it. As long as we let them hold a lien against it.
A lien means that if we fail in our obligation to repay the loan, the bank gets the property back. And we loose all. However if we do get this loan, I have no intention of loosing it. We must submit a proposal for the bank. With photos of the property and a plan of the complex {school and library} I am unfortunately half a world away at the moment. I must rely on you to get the photos and appraisal. Everything must be documented before the bank will loan money.
Do you understand?
My tourney said the divorce should be over soon, I hope within a few weeks. I will then be free to travel. I am so looking forward to my trip.
Yours truly...sassy

lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nicely done.... Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And now I know why Mansoor dropped me like a hot potato. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
assy_miggee
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, I can't wait to see where this goes! Very Happy Fun FUN! Make him cry for me! Twisted Evil

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dearest Sassy,

Thank you for your mail. I am sorry that we cannot arrange of property.
Please tell me who much you can help us.Can you arrange any funds raising tea or party for Ujala Foundation.I think you can this.Please answer.We are waiting.
Regards,
Mansoor

Dearest Monsoor.
My dearest friend. I am afraid you haven't been listening to me; I am currently in contact with a bank in Pakistan that has agreed to fund the entire project. We must work within their requirements though. They will loan us the money to buy and build, and we will pay it back over time. We must have located acceptable property before they will wire the check. Do you understand?

Also my dearest.
You seem different today,,? Are you feeling well? How is your family? In all my troubles I forgot to ask you of yourself. Forgive me for that. It was rude and shameful.
Are you married? Do you have any children? Steven and I treed for years to have children, but god would not permit it.
My heart longs to be far away from this awful situation, to be where things make sense. I don't seem to have control of anything here anymore. But I am sure the school wills a wonderful thing.
What color are the uniforms to be? Have you designs for them yet? This is all so wonderful what we are trying to do. I am so exited about it. Soon I will be there. I must find a house there as well. Perhaps near the school. Do check the local real estate market for me and send me links to houses for sale so that I may pick one please dearest.
Yours truly, sassy.

dearest Mansoor.
I received an email from the lender today, asking if we are still interested in continuing the project. It is not my wish to rush you in any way. I just wanted you to know that the lender was asking if we were still interested or not.
I am sure that we ail be able to fund the entire project, and then repay the load from tuition, and fundraisers from the school.
Are we going to do this?
More later...sassy

Sorry,Sassy,
It is not possible for us to fulfil the required demands,
We just wanted to know that what help you can do in your personal position.
I am Married and my marriage is done in November 2007.4 brothers .and two sisters in my family.And i have no child.Any way Sassy we need your personal help in way of some funds raising.Waiting.
Regards,
Mansoor

Thought he smelled a rat here

Dearest mansoor
I don�t understand. I am not asking you to climb K2. I�m asking you to look for a piece of property for sale and get a price on it so that we can buy it. there isn�t a real-estate agent in dunga bunga? Make me understand.

Ok,I understand.
There is property available in our town.And the owner is ready to sell it.Now who will provide money for the purchase of property?
its cost is Rs.1600000/= is equal to $32000/=.

Dear Mansoor.
I am glad you have located a piece of property. I have already done the calculation, and have sent an estimated total to Mr. Okafor at the bank. We will need the address of the property, the total acreage, and an appraisal. Also will need some photos.
I have requested an estimated total of $59,543.22 usd and am quite sure that after they see the info we need, that we will be completely funded within a few weeks.
I hope to be there at the ground braking. This is a good day for us both my friend.
Please tell your lovely wife I so look forward to swapping recipes with her, and learning how to cook your native foods, and will be bringing a few of my favorite dishes with me.
See you all soon Sassy

4:10 AM ujala: hello sassy

dear Sassy,

Thanks for your replay.I think you will be shocked after knowing that my wife is illitrate and i am M.A.Education and M.A.Political Science.she can not talk or chat with you.

Dear Mansoor.
You are right, I am shocked. Why are you not having her taught to read and write? Not only am I shocked, I am a bit disturbed. So what you are saying is that when I get to dunga bunga, I can�t come over to your home during construction. And have a cup of tea and a nice long chat with your wife??? Would you like to explain to me why not???

11:13 AM ujala: hi sassy

Dear Sassy ,
Thanks for your reply.Actully my marriage is arranged by my parents,And my wife is my cousin.She is completely illetrate.Any way now what is going on for our project.

dear Monsoor.
Ok. I think I understand the arranged marriage thing. I do hope you have every
intention of educating her to read and write. It is simply a practical thing for her to know. And will help greatly when you begin raising children. If she can teach them a bit before they start school, the will have an advantage, and a head start. Tell her I said hi.
The project, I heard from the bank, they would like to get things rolling, but are fully aware that we have not gotten the photos, and appraisal. This will be what you need to do. If you found the property through a realtor, the realtor should have a copy of the last appraisal. That and digital photos of the property will get the ball rolling at the bank.
Will talk to you later my friend.
thanks...sassy

Shocked Yes he said he was married to his cousin
Shocked

midnitedriver
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope this works, adding another lad to my ongoing bait. I know I am giving up some controll, but the element of suprise might be fun. this ones for assy_migee

dateTue, Apr 22, 2008 at 2:05 PM
subjectLOAN UPDATE=Stephanie Brown
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details Apr 22 (9 days ago) Reply

ASO
SAVINGS & LOANS PLC

Plot 266,FMBN Building,
Cadastral Zone AO,
Central Business District,
Abuja. Nigeria.
Tel: ###-%@$-()*&^
Fax:+#$@###!@#$$$

Dear Stephanie Brown,

We got your response, The content of email was well noted by us, in regards to your email, We would like to know how much loan sum you are willing to apply for as we give out loans ranging from $10,000 to $10,000,000. Please make up your mind and get back to us so that we can furnish you with the neccessary procedures in acquiring the loan as this is possible.

We await your response.
Regards,
Mr. Clement Okafor
(Loan Officer)

Dear Mr Okafor.
i have looked into the project folder, and i believe my numbers to be correct. My friend in Pakistan,( Mansoor) and I are planning a small project to help with the education of Pakistani children. He has sent me the proposal and i am quite sure that although his figures are correct, i would like to add a few small things to the complex. It seams that he has been trying to do this with out borrowing any money, however I think that it would be better to borrow it, and get the facility up and running, and simply pay back the loan.
We will need $ 27,543.22 us for our little project. I know it is a small amount, but I do not wish to get the facility in debt, more than it is worth. That would be silly, and am sure that your financial institution would never agree to anything like that in the first place.
Thank you and god bless.........Stephanie Brown

ASO
SAVINGS & LOANS PLC

Plot 266,FMBN Building,
Cadastral Zone AO,
Abuja. Nigeria.
Tel: ###@$%^%^
Fax:+###!@$&%$#@

Dear Stephanie Brown,
Compliments of the day to you, In receipt of your email, We want to know if you have any collateral to back up the loan you intend to acquire from us because we do not give out loans to individuals just like that we have to hold on to something of value in case you are not being able to repay back. If you do not have a collateral, then you will have to pay 1% which is $2,754.32 USD of the loan sum of $27,543.22 USD before the loan can be transfered to your account as regard our company's policy.

Meanwhile you will have to state the term at which you will be able to repay back the loan. We Await your response before we can give you our loan terms and conditions of repayment.

Regards,
Mr. Clement Okafor
(Loan Officer)

Dear Mr Okafor.
Will contact my partner, and ask him if the property has been purchased and appraised. will get back to you.
will need link to bank site so partner can see that i am not joking.
Thanks Stephanie Brown

dear me Oakafor
I have contacted my partner, and i was under the impression that he had already purchased the real-estate. i was mistaken however. He wanted to rent the property. i will see if i can convince him to locate a small piece of property to purchase.
are you aware of any property in or near the town of dunga bunga Pakistan that we could obtain relatively cheap?
I don�t want to get so far in debt with this that we will never get it paid off.
Please keep in touch.
Thanks Stephanie Brown

ASO
SAVINGS & LOANS PLC

Plot 266,FMBN Building,
Cadastral Zone AO,
Abuja. Nigeria.
Tel: ####^$#^
Fax:+###(&^$#@@#$

Dear Stephanie Brown,

In receipt of your email, I am not aware of any property near the town of dunga bunga pakistan, My duy is to guide you in acquiring a loan from our comapny. if you and your partner do not have a collateral to back up the loan, then you you will have to pay 1% which is $2,754.32 USD to us of the loan sum of $27,543.22 USD as a guarantee and also sign our loan agreement and conditions form which will be filed and summited to our attorney which he is going to use to take legal actions if you are unable to repay back the loan. You can get to know the bank at which we are going to effect transfer at www.ubagroup.com as soon as the loan is being granted after all neccessary requirements have been met by you.

Regards,
Mr. Clement Okafor
(Loan Officer)

mailed-bygmail.com

hide details Apr 27 Reply

The project has changed, as my partner had planed to rent the property, and i will be insisting that we purchase the property that the project is built on
Stephanie Brown

Good day to you Mr Okafor.
I have received word from my partner in the school and library. he has located a pice of property. The asking price is $32,000 usd. And of course the original 27,543.22 for the school and library construction. Which comes to a total of 59,543.22 that we will need to borrow against the school. i will get the acreage, and an appraisal from my partner as well as the address for you to decide how to proceed, or if we will still qualify for the loan.
Thank you Stephanie Brown.

dateMon, Apr 28, 2008 at 2:47 PM
subjectUPDATE
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details Apr 28 (4 days ago) Reply

ASO
SAVINGS & LOANS PLC

Plot 266,FMBN Building,
Cadastral Zone AO,
Abuja. Nigeria.
Tel: ###&^%%$
Fax:+###%$&$%$

Dear Stephanie Brown,

Compliments of the day to you, We received your email in regards to the previous response we sent to you and we would like to know if you are still willing to acquire this loan from our company in respect of the content of your email sent to us.

Regards,
Mr. Clement Okafor
(Loan Officer)

dateMon, Apr 28, 2008 at 3:02 PM
subjectRe: UPDATE

hide details Apr 28 Reply

Dear mr Okafor
Yes i am still interested in acquiring a loan, however I am waiting on my partner to complete some leg work, such as finding a place to purchase and making sure it will appraise for a good value. I will let him know that you have sent me a mail and see if I can urge him into action. i do not want this opportunity to slip away. However I fear the loan amount will be rising as i will not sign for a project on rented property. As a lender I am sure that you will agree to this point.
Please leave my file on your desk, I am grateful to you for the opportunity to create such a good thing for so many children. I will get back to you soon. Thank you
stephanie brown.

ASO
SAVINGS & LOANS PLC

Plot 266,FMBN Building,
Cadastral Zone AO,
Abuja. Nigeria.
Tel: +###&^%$^$^
Fax:+###&^^%$&$

Dear Stephanie Brown,

Compliments of the day to you, We acknowledge the content of your email, As stated in your email, You are no longer acquiring the loan amount of $27,543.22 USD rather it is now $59,543.22 USD as a result of of the additional $32,000 USD that you want to acquire for the finance of you and your partner's project . We are going to loan you this sum as soon as you get the acrage and the apraisal after which we are going to start the neccessary documentation and also send to you the loan terms and repayment conditions in regards to the grant of your loan. So we await your action as we are there for you.

Regards,
Mr. Clement Okafor
(Loan Officer)

midnitedriver
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

went home, nephew got hit, was slow week for me and my beloved mansoor.

Dear Mansoor
I have sad news that may delay my trip to pakistan. My nephew was hit by a car. He is alive, but they told us on the first nite that they did not expect him to live. he is still fighting for his life in the intensive care unit. i have asked evryone that i know, reguardless of their faith to pray for him. I belive we have become good friends as well as buisness asociates over the last few weeks, and i ask you to pray for him too. i know this next request will sound silly to you but it is a small favor, because it was my nepher that taught me to use the e-mail, and he loves to meet people online, could you make a photo for him of you holding a get well card. Just the words "get well Matt" it would mean a grate deal to him, and me. I told you it would sound silly.
I have spent a lot of time at the hospital, and his mother is an amazing woman. I dont know how she is holding together whith her child lying in that bed, with all that stuff hooked up to him.
I must go for now, will write to you again when i get back from hospital,
sassy

wanted that trophy pic for nephew

dearest mansoor.
How are things going with you and you lovley wife? have you begun her education. I would soo love to send her a recipe for one of my favorite dishes so that she might prepare the meal for you. it is a cajun dish called baked chicken vinigret. in any case i hope all is well there.
I recived another e-mail from the bank this morning, and wanted to check with you and see how the apraisal and photos were going. I havent heard from you in a while, and although i have been at the hospital, am begining to get woried. Evrything is still on track at the bank, they just wanted an update.
Have you given any thought to my silly woman request? The get well card for my nephew? as i would like to know what your wife looks like, perhaps she could be in the photo as well. (yes i know it is silly, and i hope that would make my nephew smile. he is in so much pain rite now)
In any case, please let me know somthing soon so that i can update the bank.
More Later.....sassy

thought id lost him. but hark.

Dear Sassy,
Thank you for your mail.My wife is allright.She thanks to you for your love.I am so worried about your nephew.We both are praying for him.
i am sorry that i can not send the picture becuse i have not the camera or scanner yet.
i think we cannot do deal with bank.You just do funds collection for our orgnization if you can.
Regards,
Mansoor.

Let him have his way, For now
Dear Mansoor.
your message was recived and understood. i will inform
Mr. Okafor that we have dicided not to use his services. this will of course make it much harder to get the school up and running, but hard is not imposible. sassy
Quote:
ASO
SAVINGS & LOANS PLC

Plot 266,FMBN Building,
Cadastral Zone AO,
Abuja. Nigeria.

Dear Stephanie Brown,

Compliments of the day to you, We acknowledge the content of your email, As stated in your email, You are no longer acquiring the loan amount of $27,543.22 USD rather it is now $59,543.22 USD as a result of of the additional $32,000 USD that you want to acquire for the finance of you and your partner's project . We are going to loan you this sum as soon as you get the acrage and the apraisal after which we are going to start the neccessary documentation and also send to you the loan terms and repayment conditions in regards to the grant of your loan. So we await your action as we are there for you.

Regards,
Mr. Clement Okafor
(Loan Officer)

i sent him the letter from the bank and told him that i was going to let them know the deal was off. when the g-mail chat started ringing Shocked Very Happy Twisted Evil

11:28 AM ujala: hi sassy
11:29 AM me: hi
11:30 AM ujala: hello would you have some time to chat with me
me: sure, was about to contact Mr okafor
11:31 AM how are you

5 minutes

11:36 AM ujala: i think you are so much bussy
me: and how is your wife. You never did tell me her name
11:37 AM ujala: she is fine and her name is Nafeesa
me: i have been so frantic this last few days with matt in the hospital and all. you just wouldn't belive how my days are now going
that is beautifull
ujala: i can understand your problem
11:38 AM And will pray to Allah Almighty to help you

11:39 AM me: i do thank you so verry much for your prayers
the poor lad has evry limb broken but his right arm
11:40 AM i do hope the police catch the person responsible for hiting him
11:41 AM we havent heard much from the police on how or who, just when and where
ujala: yes.
What are doctors saying about his health
Sassy can you send you picture

11:42 AM me: hmm
11:43 AM i want to wake up and discover that this was all a terible dream, but i dont think that is going to happen
ujala: what you mean hmm
me: just thinking out lout
11:44 AM ujala: i think you are bussy with anything else
me: i do that a lot, some call me senile
loud*
11:45 AM ujala: have you any problem
11:46 AM me: i dont understand your question
ujala: if you have not time to chat me then i log off.
11:47 AM me: wll i could get some sleap befor i return to the hospital
came home to shower and get clean clothes
11:48 AM but i can chat for a few minuets
ujala: ok
please be relex
God will help your nephew

11:49 AM me: i know he will, i can not help but worie though
to see him lying in that bed, with tubes and wires hooked up to him like he was a car, just scares the heck out of me
11:50 AM ujala: i ask you can you send me your picture so that i can see the noble lady
me: i will have to dig one up that dosnt make me look fat
11:51 AM but yes i can do that
you know we weomen are verry particular about looking fat in photos
11:52 AM Wink
11:53 AM ujala: you mean you not like to send me your picture
no problem

11:54 AM me: i will as soon as i find one that i feal is apropriate, i dont have any of me on the computer, so i will have to scan one in
ujala: Now what you help us in our projects
11:55 AM me: well im not sure, i was hoping the bank thing with mr okafor would come together
ujala: ok i will wait
me: but if that wont work, we will have to look at other options
11:56 AM ujala: I just only want from you to [hide]arrange a tea party for fund reasing for Uj@1@ F0und@ti0n[/hide] Is it not possible for you?
11:57 AM me: i can probably do that, after matt is out of icu
11:58 AM ujala: ok
you do this after that

me: have never done one as a fund raiser though
yes
ujala: We will wait for your efforts

me: ok
11:59 AM ujala: And we make a Sassy corner in our library
me: lolyou are soo sweet
12:00 PM ujala: We already establish a Heather corner in our office.Mrs.Heather a candian In Canadian emabassy In pakistan donate us many books .
me: that is wonderfull
ujala: She collect these books though fund raising tea in her house in IslamabadPM If you like then i can send the pictures of her visit in our town
me: i would love that
12:01
12:02 PM perhaps her e-mail address as well. i would love to chat with her
12:04 PM ujala: please check the pictures i send you via mail
12:05 PM me: ok i will
12:06 PM ujala: What you do Sassy.I mean you do any type of job/
12:07 PM me: well yes, i am a truck driver
12:09 PM i have been home since matt got hit, but i usualy drive from town to town
ujala: that,s interesting
12:10 PM me: it is a challenge, and i dont like to be board so challenges are good
12:12 PM it isnt 9 to 5 work, sometimes i am out for a week before i get to come home, but usualy it is only two days out and back home
12:13 PM ujala: can you tell me what is your age
12:14 PM me: i am 33 years old and holding
ujala: How many child you have
me: we have no children
12:15 PM i think that is part of the reason steven has decided to get the divorce
although he dosnt say it out loud
12:17 PM we wanted children so verry badly for a long time after we married, but it just never happend
ujala: oh i am sorry
me: now we just dont talk aout having them anymoe
12:18 PM ujala: what you mean.i m not understand
me: it is a sore subject in our house
12:19 PM he get mad or i get mad when we talk about having children, so we dont talk about it to avoid the fight
no problem
12:20 PM and i am sorry

me: is ok, you didnt know
ujala: yes
me: now that we are divorcing, it is almost a relife that we have none
12:21 PM not good to split up a home when children are involved
12:22 PM me: maby if i remarrie i will have one with another man, but i dont realy balive in remarriage, so ill just borrow a nephew or a neice when i need a kid fix
12:23 PM i can spoil them and take them home
ujala: that is ok
but i will pray for your happy life

12:24 PM me: thank you my good friend
12:25 PM well i must get some sleap before returning to the hospital
ujala: Belive me i am so worried about you.I dont know why?
me: please tell Nefeesa i said hi, and you have a wonderfull day
ujala: ok i will say her
she is also worried about you

12:26 PM me: i hope all your wories will be setteled, with faith in god we can over come
ujala: she is very innocent lady
yes

me: im sure she is blessed to have you
me: and you are blessed to have her
12:27 PM ujala: our marriage is arranged by our parents
but now i decid to live with her happily

me: i wish steven had realised the we were blessed to have each other. it will be verry hard not to have my other half with me
12:28 PM ujala: yes,i can understand
12:29 PM me: ok my friend, i realy must get some sleap
will talk more soon, i promise
12:30 PM ujala: please check the site ,this site built by me today
12:31 PM please check now and then give me the comints

me: can i check after i wake up
ujala: you can see the Mrs.Heather on it
if you check now

12:32 PM me: ok, just a minuet
ujala: i will be glad for your cooperation
its photo page
12:33 PM you can see me on that page

me: looking, one sugestion
make fonts darker, as light colours are harder to read
12:34 PM you see my pictures

me: yes
you handsomedvil you
ujala: thanks
12:35 PM me: welcom
12:38 PM ujala: ok
please go to sleep

me: ok good nite my friend
12:39 PM ujala: good nite

and with that i must e-mail mr Okafor at the bank and tell him the deals off. was realy hoping that would have lasted longer. ohh well we will get him in the bathtub races.

Last edited by midnitedriver on Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:27 am; edited 3 times in total
midnitedriver
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK if it is a tea party he wants, A tea party he will get�. Redneck style.

dateSun, May 11, 2008 at 4:08 AM
subjectRe: i knew he was wrong!!!
mailed-bygmail.com
hide details May 11 (2 days ago) Reply

hello mansoor
well the tea party thing didn�t go so well. i called a few friends, and told them about it, and we rented a small place for the event. the people came, and someone spiked the tea. we collected $500 for the foundation, but then the local motorcycle gang showed up and did $700 worth of damage to the building we rented. the rent was $300 for the evening. so the tea party cost me $500 and we had to put the money we raised back to the owners of the place or they were going to have me arrested. i wanted so much for this to be a good thing, and i dont know how the bikers found out about the event. i would bet that my husband told them. in any regard, the tea party was a disaster. any suggestions?

dateMon, May 12, 2008 at 8:01 AM
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details 8:01 AM (18 hours ago) Reply

Dear Sassy,
I dont know that what,s happening with you?
How much you can give us personally.
Then can you get some money from Philenthropists of your area.
I have no idea about your area.
You complain to the police about the gangesters.

If you arrange some $3000/= then we can start Library in a rental building.
Regards,
Mansoor

dateMon, May 12, 2008 at 11:44 AM
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details 11:44 AM (14 hours ago) Reply

my dear mansoor.
As i told you before, our bank accounts have been frozen due to the divorce. I had a little money in my secret stash in the house, but i have been living on that. i did use part of that to throw the tea party. i rented the building for $300 but with the damages, and having to pay for them, it cost me another $200. i will not be able to do anything else until the divorce is final. I wasn't complaining, just letting you know what happened. I am a big girl, and can take care of myself pretty well.
I swung a broom handle at one of the bikers, and think i broke his hand as he rode by me. after that they left, but the damage had already been done.
I hope all is well on your end. please tell your wife i said hello. i am going back to the hospital today. and i have an appointment with the attorney on Thursday. this divorce cant take much longer.
tours truly... sassy

dateMon, May 12, 2008 at 5:18 PM
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details 5:18 PM (9 hours ago) Reply
dearest Mansoor.
I am here at the hospital, and my friend betty stopped by. we were discussing the weekend events with the biker gang, and she asked me why in the world i was throwing a tea party. I explained to her about the foundation, and that we were trying to raise money to get the project up and running. she has her laptop with her, so we went online and i wanted to show her the website. i could not get it to work.
would it be ok to send you her e-mail address, she seemed interested, but she wants to see the site.
We did not have to contact the police, as the neighbors of the place we rented already did. the bikers had left however before the police showed up.
How is Nafeesa? i hope she is well. i do so look forward to meeting her. well i must go for now, will wait for your response.
...sassy

Lets see what our good friend can do with two victims that know each other, and are neither one going to pay him.
coments and sugestionsare always welcom.

Scambo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there,

I've had this guy on the go for about 2 1/2 weeks now. Keeps disappearing for a few days at a time. I believe that another member sent him on a 600 mile safari last week. Nice to see that we're wasting so much of his time ...... Very Happy
duke_bruin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great Job Midnitedriver! Keep it up.

Also wanted to share this with you Mansoor fans. I asked him what his website was before I killed it and this is what I got back from him. Now I'm off to remind him about the other web site.

Quote:

> Thank you Sir,
> That you wanted to know about our orgnization.Where from you hear about
> Ujala Foundation.
> We get a free link on web from Free Servers but unfortunatly it have
> some problem from last two days.
> Actually we have not as much money to get website.We are trying to do
> it.
> We wanted to know about you.Please send me about your details.
> Regards,
> Mansoor
>
>

Okay,what can i do so that all will be well.im ready to do all what you says. ~P4STOR~
guy you dey fuck up ok ~Faith Si@ko~
Please note the correct spelling of my name: ABANA and not BANANA. ~Mr. Manual Banana~
Point of correction, the correct spelling of my name is ABANA and not Banana ~Mr. Manual Banana, again!~
midnitedriver
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dateWed, May 14, 2008 at 7:28 AM
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details May 14 (9 days ago) Reply

Dear Sassy,
I am very glad to know about your nephew,s better condition.
We will do according to you suggestions .Can you send me the pictures of buterfly.
I am sending an email to Betty.I hope she would like to help us.
Nafessa is saying hello to you.
Regards,
Mansoor

Meet betty kroker

Wed 5/14/08 7:15 AM
To: [email protected]

Dear Friend,
Sassy give me your email.And told that you are interested in our orgnization.Would you like to help us.We will be very thankful to you.We are waitng for your kind response.
Regards,
Mansoor Ali @khtar
General Secretary Uj@l@ F0und@ti0n
Pakistan
+92-300-7922751

Wed 5/14/08 1:00 PM
To: Scammer email

good afternoon Mr @khtar.
Sassy told me a little about you, but not very much. I would like to see the website, if you can provide me a link.
thank you, betty kroker.

dateWed, May 14, 2008 at 4:39 PM
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details May 14 (8 days ago) Reply

dearest Mansoor
I have located a few photos that you may use on your site. i do ask that you do not put the photo of me on the site, as i am bashfull, and do not want my photo on the internet.
will talk to you soon, Sassy

Thu, May 15, 2008 at 7:44 AM
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details May 15 (8 days ago) Reply

Thank you sassy,
You are so beautiful.We wait for your kind help for ujala Foundation.
Regards,
Mansoor

Thu 5/15/08 7:47 AM
To: betty kroker

Thank you Dear for your kind response.
We have some problem in website link.What information you wanted to get .We will try to provide you.
Regards,
Mansoor

Re: i knew he was wrong!!!
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details May 15 (7 days ago) Reply

dearest Mansoor
what is the name of the nearest int airport to dunga bunga, i am having a hard time finding a flight to Pakistan. i did find one to the uae, but that isn't where i want to go.
the divorce is almost final, and i am starting to plan my trip. is there a hotel in dunga bunga? perhaps a holiday in.
My attorney has assured me that i will receive half of the marital assets, and possibly an alimony check each month until i get married again, which i do not think i will.
please tell Nafessa i said hi, and am looking forward to seeing you all.
how many children are currently enrolled in the school. i want to bring a few toys, but i don’t want to come up short. perhaps i will just purchase those there. less luggage that way.
now i must ask you if i need to bring my own coffee, or is it in ready supply there. i drink about 5 cups per day, and if i need to bring it with me i can.
this is all so exiting. Ok i must go, as bety is coming over tonight and i want to spend some time with her.
talk to you soon...sassy

Thu 5/15/08 12:29 PM
To: Scammer email

I wanted to look over the site, sassy tells me you are going to put he butterflies on it. That will be helpful i am sure, as they are a grate symbol for growth. As you know a butterfly begins as a worm, and then after it's change becomes a beautiful butterfly.
So it is with people as well, we start out sinners, and after me are changed, we become something even more beautiful. Please let me know when you have the site repaired. thanks.
Ms Bety Kroker.

Fri, May 16, 2008 at 3:36 PM
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details May 16 (7 days ago) Reply

Thank you Sassy,

There is no hotel in our town.Holiday Inn hotel is in Lahore (a capital city of our province)
And the Airport is also in this city and other airports are in
Islamabad
karachi
And Lahore is near about 300KM away from our town.Islamabad is 600Km.And Karachi is 2500km.
We not start the school yet because we have not money to start it .We are just planning to start.But we are running a private school in our town .I think coffee is also available in Lahore.Remember that the temprature of our town is 50 degree centigrade .And i think please you come in month October.This summer is very hard for you.
Regards,
Mansoor

Sun 5/18/08 9:16 AM
To: betty kroker

Hello Dear ,
There is no answer from you.What happen?
Regards,
mansoor

Mon, May 19, 2008 at 1:26 PM
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details May 19 (4 days ago) Reply

Hi Mansoor.
Just wanted to tell you that things are looking up. The judge in our divorce case is very angry with my husband at the moment, and has recessed the court for a few days, so that he can calm down.
My attorney says this is very good for our case. So we may be finished sooner than i thought.
How is nafessa's education coming along? Are you going to be teaching her English as well? I do hope so, as i have found it hard to learn other languages, it would be most helpful if she could speak English. What language dose she speak, and perhaps i could try to begin learning that before i come?
The warm climate, I think will not be too much of a problem for me, as the temperature is often above 100F here in the summer, and we have a few ways of combating the heat, swamp coolers for instance. it is crude, but it works quite well. of course once one gets used to being indoors in the cool, it is a bit harder to go outside in the heat, but it helps greatly to sleep at night.
anyway, ill go for now. planning, and plotting.
Sassy...Smile

5/19/08 12:17 AM
To: Scammers email

good day to you sir
Perhaps my last mail did not make it through. It dose happen sometimes with g-mail.
I was pleased to here that you were going to put sassy's butterflies on your site. they are true inspiration. You know a butterfly begins life as a worm, but it goes through a change, and when it emerges, it is the beautiful butterfly.
The same happens with people, we begin life as sinners, and as we achieve all that God has in mind for us. We then become something beautiful as well.
I would like to know more about your foundation. You have Sassy as giddy as a school girl. I have not seen her this exited in years. she is a dear friend of mine, and i would like to see your website, and learn about your foundation. please e-mail me the link to it. I understand you were having technical difficulties with it. I hope those difficulties have been resolved.
thank you Betty Kroker.

Wed, May 21, 2008 at 8:00 PM
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details May 21 (1 day ago) Reply

dearest Mansoor.

it has been almost a week since i heard from you . are you ok? has there been any injury? I do hope all is well with you this day. my nephew is improving, and the divorce is all but final. we will be splitting the marital assets 60/40 due to his infidelity. i will receive the 60%. he is hopping mad about that, but the judge told him today that if he could make his percentage any lower, he would.
so in a few days, the accounts will be unfrozen, and the business will be divided up. After 13 years of marriage, and very hard work, my portion comes to around 3.4 million. i think i can live with that. soon i will be able to begin living again, i have never had an account frozen, and this had me all flustered. but it will soon be over, and that will be that.
how are the plans for the school coming along? How is al this been set up? i know very little about the foundation. I just know i enjoy talking to you. well I'd better go for now, will see you soon my friend.
Sassy

Thu, May 22, 2008 at 3:30 PM
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details 3:30 PM (7 hours ago) Reply

Dear Sassy brown,
Thank you for your kindness.i am fine at home .I always pray for you for your good life .And for you nephew.
We wanted to establish the school and also the library but no one is giving us some donation for these little project.So we can not do these urgently.
Regards,
Mansoor

Thu 5/22/08 6:15 PM
To: Scammers email

Mansoor, is it.
my friend sassy told me about you, and said that you were a most honorable man. I am having some difficulty in believing what she has told me, as you have not responded to any of may mails this week. I asked you to see the website, as i do not just give money out to people who go around the internet asking for it. there are tax implications and other things that are involved with charitable donations. if you sir are the webmaster of the so called website, that none can view, then i suggest you get it running before i send one dime. i shall also inform sassy that she should be very careful about her tax implications as well. I wanted to help, but without some identifiable web presence, i am afraid i can do nothing.
Bety Kroker

Ok, this is geting complicated. and in future i will post baits only when complete. I never expected it to go on this long, but one can never tell.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic