SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad doesn't like gmail

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
RuckBogers
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

but I'm not sure I understand why.

Quote:
And also you have to change your email address as I found difficulties to send you message a retimes.
Therefore you have to chamber it to YAHOO.COM OR HOTMAIL.COM ok.

I think he must be new in the game because he does not have much of a script. Only 4 or 5 letters into a strait bait and he seems off script. Has not even asked for money.

I told him I was having difficulty completing his application to apply as next of kin, and he proofed my copy. The only mistake he found was on my Account Name, I said Checking account. He didn't blink at my account number - 000000001. Or when I changed the original 10.5M to 16.5M.
HarryApe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

gmail hides your IP address ... he doesn't like it I suspect

** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You have him outside his comfort zone.

He wants to get you back to what he knows. So keep him away from that...

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It could also be that Gmail is either bouncing his emails back to him or you are ending up in his spam folder.

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
K[o]
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have had a few lads saying that there mails were bounced back from gmail also. But the way I see it, the more they have to do over again the better Wink

Cellphone Cellphone
Slootie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my lads asked me to change from gmail to yahoo because "gmail has security issues."

When I said I'd get my brother to set up a Yahoo account for me since I didn't know how, he said, nevermind. Laughing

Mr Frank i want you to know that you are not God and the way you do things i dont like it.because you have been fooling me around and causing me more pains. - Juliet

OKIJA SHRINE IS LOOKING FOR YOU. I HOPE OKIJA WILL GET YOU SOON. - Alex
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meet the lad halfway and get a hushmail account. It still strips your IP. I think he is used to being baited by people using Gmail ("Gmail Joker" anyone Wink ) and thinks if you comply you will be seen as real.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought the "Gmail Joker" thing was something of an urban myth?

Lads themselves use gmail. The mugu in the main bait I'm doing right now prefers it because he believes it's secure and can't be hacked...though I disabused him of that notion with creative use of the "Personalities" function on Fastmail. Laughing

"I pray that the gorillas will not destroy the slip i.e. the customers copy." -- Div1ne Ok0ye

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Use Fanmail and set up an account that forwards to your Gmail account. Gmail will send out a message that looks like it came from your Fanmail account. Go back into the Gmail setting and have it automatically reply back from the mail that it came in from. Your IP address is still hidden, you now have at least two accounts from one log in and nothing stops you from doing many more. Multiple character baits are too easy, you can see how long he spent between messages replying to you, and you are not a Gmail Joker.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Baek Ðu San
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Great Idea!
Quote:
I thought the "Gmail Joker" thing was something of an urban myth?

So did I! Shocked

(◦_°●)O---('~' )o<sup><strike>419 四百十九</strike>!!!</sup>

백두산, 白頭山.
詐欺師との戦い!
Yay! I finally got a pony! ...Now, if I could only catch it! (⊃゚ヮ゚)⊃ pony

Closed lad accounts X13 x10 Senegal Senegal Senegal Nigeria Columbia Spain United Arab Emirates Canada United Kingdom United Kingdom United States x 12
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of the many tens of thousands of email exchanges I've logged with scammers the phrase has come up once. Scammers up on the feeding pyramid may have dropped me without telling me but I don't think so. I still have one Gmail box and have lads in it constantly. Laughing
The link to Fanmail is
http://www.fanmail.com/
For church baits I use Deacons.com, one of the Fanmail choices. Someone with a sense of humor that knows American geography could be a Kansas Mountaineer at Mountaineer.com. Laughing

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't say the Gmail joker thing is an urban myth!
Sgt Cho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It is possbile it is a control thing as well. To see if you will do what he says. Thanks to some help from another baiter I had one ad begging me to change to gmail since its more secure.

But whos to know what the lads are really thinking. Under the circumstances I wouldnt change addys for him, personally.

'call me what ever you like my God is biger than yours amen' bekija zuma

'why is the government allowing people like you to live among human beings. People like you are suppose to be at the zoo.' janice churton

'Please come and f* me my love,your bobs are driving me crazy' EO

Cellphone x 88 Mortar x2
bh sterling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Would you please tell me what gmail joker is. Thanks.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Some of the lads who have been beat up by scam baiters before are suspicious of gmail because of that. I have had one lad bring it up and I pointed out to him that millions of people use Gmail and that he was using Hotmail which millions of people use too. I flipped it back on him and he never brought it up again.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You don't have to change accounts, not for no lad no way! There's a rule somewhere in here that says "baiters don't ever have to do what lads tell them at any time". If he doesn't like your gmail account, well that's just tough noogies for him. Just imagine how he'll feel when his wire transfer gets lost in the mail! Very Happy

If he insists on knowing why you can't change accounts, you might do the standard lad-trick and tell him one (or more) of the following reasons...

- Gmail has the highest privacy-protection standards available, and you're very concerned about people stealing your identity.

- Only homeless people and drug dealers use yahoo or hotmail (this also works with Western Onion)

- You actually did have a yahoo account, and they kept shutting you down because they thought you were a security risk. Now you won't speak to them anymore.

- Hotmail is owned by Bill Gates, who is currently suing you for copyright violation.

Lads like to think they wrote the book on feeble excuses, so they won't mind receiving a few. Actually it won't matter what you tell them. I've had lads ask me to use different accounts before, but none of them have ever left because I would only use gmail.
-C-
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The only time I've ever had a lad make a comment about Gmail was when lad Idi told to my fake lad that "Gmail users are bad people." And that as a little side note when we were talking about something much more interesting anyway (like how to chop my victim character's dolla and become rich.)
So yes, lads who apparently don't like Gmail users exists, but then again, in a big group such as lads in general that's not a real surprise. You could probably find someone who hates Yahoo or Hotmail too, if you searched for long enough.

Pith Helmet Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso -> Lome, Togo

Pith Helmet Joseph: Accra --> Lome. "IT WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU TO STOP FOOLING AROUND INTERNET OKAY."

"YOU WILL REGREAT INSULTIN ME. WATCH OUT AS THE TUNDER STROKES." -Idi.

"Hello", "Hello", "Are you a pineapple?" "Yes." -Phone conversation with a random lad now only known as "Mr. Pineapple".
DoctorPhil
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you think if you used an email provider that showed your IP address that a lad would ever be able to find you? At best they would know what city your from and if your baiting safe (besides revealing your IP) they would have no other details about you. I could understand if your telling them your from another city, state, or country and don't want to blow your cover but there are many excuses you could give them. I would also bet that over 90% of lads don't even know how to trace an IP but I could be wrong. Does anyone else agree with me or do you think I'm underestimating the lads?

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I plan to ignore the request. If he had emails bouncing, I'm sure it was his fault. It always is the lads fault. I'll wait and see if he ask again. Then I will probably give him a lad excuse.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DoctorPhil - I've never had a lad that knew how to trace IP addresses.
But I'm sure their might be a few baiters here that have proof of it occurring. It's extremely rare. I'd say less than 0.01% of lads have the knowledge.

I'd never change my address for a lad, unless I wanted to mess with them after they got an "FBI" character involved to find out who has been chopping their money, and asked the to setup another account, giving them the name and password, so they could "Monitor the activity" for security reasons. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree. I would never change an address for a lad. Its just that I have so many and its just a pull down menu on my Gmail account. The baiter is in control. Some scammers want you on Hotmail or Yahoo so they can IM you. I've told one that Yahoo is only used by individuals on public relief in America and that Hotmail is banned by most Fortune 500 companies by their IT policies. So, if you see a Hotmail or Yahoo address, you automatically know that the user is not well off financially.

Ulquiorra Schiffer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bh sterling wrote:
Would you please tell me what gmail joker is. Thanks.

I'm with you, I even googled the term "Gmail joker" and the most relevant result was this very topic... -_-

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Okay, I'm curious as well...someone PLEASE expound on gmail joker!!

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot wrote:
^^^Some of the lads who have been beat up by scam baiters before are suspicious of gmail because of that. I have had one lad bring it up and I pointed out to him that millions of people use Gmail and that he was using Hotmail which millions of people use too. I flipped it back on him and he never brought it up again.

It was answered ages ago.

It's possible that some lads keep getting baited by gmail accounts. So, they don't want people to keep using gmail.

Seems silly as it's not like you're going to stop baiting and start paying if you swap to hotmail.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

These POS' are a superstitious lot. They associate gmail with jokers, ie time wasters who never pay up despite some of them using it themselves. I would never ever change just because a POS tells me to do so.

POS=piece of shit. I've decided to stop calling them 'lads' as that is far to nice a term for the low lifes.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic