SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

(split): Ethics of Evil Safari- Lad in Abeche!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ms. Ding L. Berry
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I too have laughed my ass off reading all of this. But one thing keeps nagging at me. If these 2 morons are executed in Abeche, does that make you guys accessories to murder?? If they die from what has transpired here, does that make you somewhat responsible.

Now just to clarify my position, I am only asking for your concern. I certainly understand why we do this and that death to us may seem like just punishment..... But is it??? Really???

I guess for me, after reading all of this, maybe it's time to cut them loose and let them know they are F.U.B.A.R. At least then they could start working towards saving their lives and not getting deeper into death.

Maybe I am wrong and they deserve to die????

Just curious what others think. And I am in no way bashing what has happened here. I fully believe they have all that is coming to them. But is death really the ultimate goal here?
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If what happens to them is worse than this I'll feel crap for them:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cambridgeshire/3444307.stm
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Thank you very much!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks ginger. Burning yourself to death is a horrible way to go. If these guys become fertiliser, then all the better for the flowers I say.

Refer to pre-emptive ethics strike halfway down page one of this thread.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Ms. Ding L. Berry
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey I was only asking. And I agree that the damage they do to the unsuspecting is bad. I said quite plainly that they should get what's coming to them. I would just like to know how others would feel if they get killed.
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I suggest you start a thread asking that question.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think there was a thread about this same subject recently in general chat. Personally, I am hoping for a fatal outcome.

See my signature for my feelings on that subject. Wink

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Ms. Ding L. Berry
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well now I know! Didn't mean to miff you all.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Didn't mean to come off harsh. Sorry. Sad

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Remember that most often the story of fraud goes untold, the story of the misery goes untold, and the result of it goes untold. Thousands of people are falling for these people, and only very rarely would you find out the result. You might just see something like this and not know the background:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cambridgeshire/3281089.stm

They won't die anyway, but in a sense I hope they don't. Well, not unless Emeka will tell us what he did to them or what happened to them at the WU agent Twisted Evil
Ms. Ding L. Berry
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Do not kill. Do not rape. Do not steal. These are principles which every man of every faith can embrace. These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior, and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost. There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth, not to push the bounds and cross over, in to true corruption, into our domain. For if you do, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day you will reap it. And we will send you to whatever god you wish."

And I just have to reply to your sig because it is kind of hypocritical.

Now trust me, I know what this site is about and I totally agree with it.

But I could apply the same concept to you in regards to your sig. Do not kill. Well if these people die then they were killed during these exploits. So in a sense they were killed by people here. Granted the threat you impose is great, but were these mugu's given this threat? I doubt it. Again I am not advocating that what they get, they don't deserve. But sheesh, killing someone is still pretty extreme.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't want them to die, I want them to quit scamming.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have some news links about victims on my site:

http://www.scam-info-links.info/scam_victim_news.html

Quote:
scam victims who have been assaulted, robbed, kidnapped and murdered by scammers they had travelled to meet with

So, no, I wouldn't shed a tear if a lad was to die during a bait, I would welcome it!

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No one here is forcing them to do anything. If they weren't scammers, they wouldn't be in the position that they are in now, now would they.

I can discuss my sig with you more if you'd like, but let's keep that to PMs, ok?

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This was posted by Callum on the main topic as I was splitting the posts above:

callum wrote:
corona wrote:
I don't want them to die, I want them to quit scamming.
We all know how hard it is to reform a lad, so it generally takes the first part for the second part to happen.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Ms. Ding L. Berry
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok. Thanks. And sorry for disrupting that thread.
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kidnapped Briton tells tale:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/1438872.stm

Kidnapped Irish man held for ransom:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/northern_ireland/7073108.stm

419 scam victim murdered:
http://www.news24.com/News24/South_Africa/News/0,,2-7-1442_1641875,00.html

Suicide of UK man due to internet lottery scam
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/cambridgeshire/3444307.stm

I could go on and on and on.

But why should I?

Read lots of stories of what these scumbags do to people here.
http://www.scam-info-links.info/scam_victim_news.html

This is dozens of such stories of how slimy these people are. They cause LOTS of harm to their victims.

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The amount of victims out weigh the safari's. Wink

Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I for one am glad that someone has finally raised this question. I've already told one of the perpetrators of this bait that I am also concerned about the ethics here. I mean, this bait has caused me to ruin two keyboards by coffee spews, and my sides have hurt all day from laughing. Where is the justice? YW and Jojo and ProfSoAndSo sit safely on the other side of the Internet while I have to go to Best Buy for a new keyboard.

Shame on you, Jojo and YW and Prof, for causing this.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They're scum alright .. it still came to my mind also what this particular (maybe small boi) has already done to others to justify the torture he's getting.

The problem is that the more mature scumbags probably won't fall for our modalities, and these are the ones that deserve this pain the most. But we won't know which ones that would be.

An eye for an eye kind of thing here I guess .. They take our weakest vics, mostly elderly and naive non internet savvy people. We can't do anything else than torturing the ones that take our baits. The big difference is that we do this to serve a good cause getting even with them just a little bit, instead of stealing money from people.

Bottom line (as far as I'm concerned): cause pain to them any way we can, toasting their time, effort, money, self esteem, I'm not going to lose any sleep for some of them getting arrested .. Even more: I love that !

Having said that I think it's good to have ethics discussions every once in a while. It might seem harsh, the things we do, but it's nowhere around the damage they cause.

In my opinion Jojo, YW, ProfS&S are plain heroes in talking this prick into this godforsaken piece of the earth. Kudo's !!

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Man, I feel much better now. I was starting to think that maybe I was losing my edge. As far as I am concerned, if your bait does not cause an ethics thread, you are not baiting hard enough. I am pretty sure that I also speak for Jojo and the Professor on this matter too.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Too bad your title is so fitting. "Lives For Ethics Threads" would look good on ya Laughing Laughing

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
Akai Ryu
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm with SP in that I'd totally welcome such a fate for this thieving piece of shit. Good riddance to bad rubbish. The world would be a better place without him.

aa419.org --dead a fake site today.

No, Akai, you're a wonderful bitch. --Reaper
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's interesting to come home to this thread. I was just saying during this morning's chat strategy with YW and jojo that I was surprised one hadn't started yet. I'm sure it would warm our little stinky friend's heart (not that he needs any more heat in his life) to know that people are talking about his fate. He might think it's touching to know that maybe a couple people reading about his journey kinda give a shit if he lives or dies.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ms. Ding L. Berry

Funny thing about ethics threads. They are always about a hypothetical situation that never seems to actually happen. Therefore, IMO ethics threads serve no purpose.

However, if one ever does come true, I'll be cheering for the baiter, not the lad and here is why. There is documented proof that scammers have already done exactly what we are debating whether we should or should not do even though we can't seem to make it happen.

Think about that and then tell me who is right and who is wrong. Hypothetically of course.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic