SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lagos- Abidjan- Lagos- N'Djamena- Lagos- Sokoto, 3RD SAFARI!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i cannot make it chad because many Nigerians have been killed there

Might they still have vigilante justice in that part of the world?

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like he might be going, I think he's asking if I can make a reservation at N' Djamena?

Quote:
Mr Michael,

I think theres direct flight only from lagos----yola, which is the capital of maiduguri or can you make a search for me a flight that go directly from here to chad.

secondly, it wil be prefarably if you can get a phone contact i will call in chad when i get there and my mind will be at peace ,that i know where i am going and who to meet or how to hook-up with the person .

Moreso, i will scan you my photo for you to see this morning so you will know when i will be arriving N'jamena, i know in life, theres no rosy road to fame, no easy path to glory , life requires some grimmed determination.

To be sincere i know you have connections in lagos already and i know this will not take you people anything but just the concern of knowning how struggle i can be to make things happen.

Well , you have to prepare me a particular hotel i will arriving at in chad , the name , address, contact telephone, my reservation number and if you do not want to give me a number to call , you can talk to the hotel receptionist or hotel manager to alert you when i arrive, i think this is best we can make this happen , considering the facts that i do not know anyone in N'jamena.

so if you want to help me out here, i hear ya that i will be taking a direct bus from maiduguri to n'jamena,but i am still not sure of the place i will be going on there. so get me a place to stay there or an hotel which you will come and meet me there and a telephone number to call when i arrive ok.

With much regards,i am happy to read your email this morning and i do want to keep a long business relationship with you and the company , i would like to see too Mr michael and Mr cormac in chad or we hook up one day in this life.

I think my photo will say it all about me when i arrive there, so you know who you want to meet.

regards

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reaper, I'd be glad to send him a WU Secure to get him to Chad. Lads LOVE it there! Just get me your lad's details. The beauty about N'djamena is that it is just right around the corner from Maiduguri. I mean, he could practically walk.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he'll be able to carry Adamu's dead carcass back to Lagos for us?

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WU Secure sent to Chad. Twisted Evil

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him to bring an extra sandwich for Adamu. Just make sure he knows that he doesn't like anything between the two pieces of bread. Just dry (hopefully moldy) bread, with a little dirt on it.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please, please do send a change of clothing along for "Stinky the Notorious Nigerian."

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Usually this lad emails me once or twice a day(and on weekends). I haven't heard from him in almost 3 days now. Something tells me he's on his way. Laughing

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

Easter Egg
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, he's not on his way but he is trying:

Quote:
Mr Michael,

I receive the message from westernunion but theres a
little mistakes from the transfer of $3,000

The full name on my international passport is

....only

Please make the correction with westernunion ok ,

Moreso, theres a little problem here, and the problem
is i have been to the bus pack ,but most of buses
available only moves on friday-saturday from lagos
here, i have not been to the airport yet for the
ticket enquiry but before i could get there yesterday
as saturday all offices are close because of thhe
traffic, so what i am hoping now , is how i will be
able to meet up and see,if i can get a ticket to fly
to Yola tomorrow and be on my way to chad,

can you check for me please how many hours drive from
Yola----chad?

I sent this back:

Quote:
Dear Mr Shola,

I have checked with my accountant and he tells me that the name will be fine. They will still know it is you. All you need to do when you get to N'Djamena is quote the MTCN , the test question and answer to get the money, you won't need identification. I believe it says that somewhere on the receipt.

If I recall correctly, from Yola it should only be a few hours to Chad. The private plane as I told you before had to leave on Sunday, however we have had a talk to the Chad Airport officials and convinced them you are coming here so we could extend the Planes stay for a few days.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Michael.

His reply:

Quote:
Mr Michael,

Ok that is good, at least just tell them you need
like a week or more, because of the traveling problem
from here, i have to the specific time i will be
leaving lagos to Yola, so i wil update you as soon as
possible, hope there will not be any problem in
N'jamena while coming back to Nigeria here.

Moreso let me try the airport today to know the exact
flight that travel to Yola, i will get back to you as
soon as i know something soon ok

Twisted Evil

Easter Egg
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hope there will not be any problem in N'jamena while coming back to Nigeria here.

*Cough* IDIOT *Cough*

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in:

Quote:
Mr Michael,

Well i have good news for you here, i have been to
the airport this morning here and two options i have
here is the best for me to make the trip as no buses
is loading maiduguri, the capital of maiduguri is
borno and i was told that is 2hhrs drive from
maiduguri central to CHAD. i am happy to know this for
sure.

The plane moves friday , saturday, and sundays, but
theres no seat no more for today as it all fully
booked at 35,000naira per person.

so here is the problem , the cost of the plane ticket
from lagos to maiduguri is 35,000naira and right now
you know my situation, no one to assist and little i
can gather is what i get from some of my shoes i sold
here and it is just 17,000 i had on me here now,
so i
am expecting a response from a friend but he promise
me this coming friday to get the money for me , and it
will be 20,000naira. Till i can get to chad on
saturday next week.

So let me know what is happening have you been able to
get the days extend from chad?

Email me back as soon as possible

Shola

Laughing Laughing Just how many pairs does this guy have?

Easter Egg
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping Fanstastic Reaper.

Your mugu is totally convinced. Make sure he takes a umbrella, he is going to need it.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reap, I tink dis guy haz too many chooz.

Or HAD too many chooz. Very funny!

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm gonna see if I can get him to hold up a sign for the pilot. Of course the pilot speaks and reads Arabic, so the sign should be in Arabic...

Now I just need a good translator... Twisted Evil

Easter Egg
DTGR
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The pilot should be given a sign about midway through the flight. I think it should read something like, "I have a bomb. Say 'hi' to that twat Mohammed for me." It will make that flight a little more interesting.
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent stuff Reaper! Safari + Lad Confusion = Lad Pain clapping

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^The lad has a one way ticket to Chad, the pilot is actually none other than our very own 419weasel here. The lad should be holding the sign outside the WU office. This is to get her attention when he rings her to say he is ready to be picked up. Oh and probably everyone else's in the vicinity. Twisted Evil

This is the email I've sent him:

Quote:
Dear Mr Shola,

Saturday should be just ok. We are really pushing it here, this is a huge favour I am pulling off for you. But so far everything is on track. I will get the pilot to ring you on Friday as you mentioned. Now Ms Ashley speaks both English and Arabic, she would like you to hold up a sign in Arabic outside the WU office or internet cafe after you ring her. That will make it easier for her to spot you, along with your pictures.

The reason she wants it in Arabic is that if it is in English some people may mistake you for some kind of Christian missionary. They really do not like those types of people in Chad so we would like to be as careful as possible. Would you be able do to this for her?

Michael.

Loosely translated the sign will be saying: Muhammad is the devil. I am gay and will rape your father and brother. Very Happy

Easter Egg
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hell's teeth, just the first sentence is bad enough...

Twisted Evil

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reaper wrote:
^^The lad has a one way ticket to Chad,

Crying or Very sad A tear of joy just went down my face. Well done Reaper. Well done. So, what's the status.

Goat

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Mr Michael,

Send her my pictures and moreso, ask her to call me by name or we should a secret question and an answer to that too.

I spoke to my friend lastnite but he promises as soon as he gets he salaries on thursday or friday , i will be on my way , depending on the time, because i will go and check if they do move on friday , so they can fly me on that friday afternoon or saturday morning,

Best way also, if she can tell me how to do the sign you mentioned now, i think i can try , but my pictures can say it all to her ,so we will not mistakes anything for another.

Also does the westernunion office open on saturday ?

Kindly please get back to me

Ahh, soon to be mugu misery. Laughing

Easter Egg
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic: the mugu is totally convinced.

Love to see that he only will have a one way ticket.
Tell him to send you the photos as soon as possible.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Make sure you tell him that the Western Union in N'Djamena is extremely accommodating. They're not only open on Saturdays, but open late on Sundays too! Gotta love how seriously they take customer service in Chad.

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Mr Shola,

I will certainly pass on your pictures to her. She has given me a picture of what the sign should say. I'm not quite sure how do attach it to the email so I will try to pass it on to you as soon as possible, or even just before you get there. She will try to match you to the pictures and look out for the sign to find you. I believe the WU office is open everyday except for Sunday. (I want him coming either on Friday or Saturday)

Michael.

Quote:
Mr Michael,

I do understand you very much,do send me the picture of the sign and moreso, as an arabian country , at least english is a generalised language , hope there wont be any problem for me when i speak english in the country too.

Moreso, i do not know how i can find a telephone boot where i can ring her phone from at Chad, betterstilll if you know any cafe around there nearby , from the border of the country between nigeria at maiduguri , you can direct me there to go there to send you email of alert that i am around before proceeding to WU office location there.

She can come pick me up at the cafe there instead because i do not how far the WU office from the border .

Please help a little more with a clear address of a nice cafe in chad where i can send you an email, moreso i will be putting on a Jeans Jacket that very day too .

hope to read from you soon

Shola

Now, what was that address you gave stinky mugu, Prof? Laughing

Easter Egg
TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Moreso, i do not know how i can find a telephone boot where i can ring her phone from at Chad, betterstilll if you know any cafe around there nearby , from the border of the country between nigeria at maiduguri , you can direct me there to go there to send you email of alert that i am around before proceeding to WU office location there.

We all know there is a Cyber cafe along Hospital Road in Ab�ch� and a friendly WU office nearby. Maybe this is where he should be heading.
Subma Shingun
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

r warn him about wearing a jeans jacket in that 'hash' weather
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic