SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A bit exhausted beginner

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,

My life's become hectic since I started baiting. Earlier I didn't even know there are all sorts of voips and tts's and so many other things I now try to learn to use. I guess I'm a sort of perfectionist.

Well, just wanted to say something to prove myself I'm still me and not just one of my characters. I may need a mentor - and a 10 min walk outside the house Very Happy

Niagara

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Be careful - there is a well-known condition called "baiter burn-out".

Pace yourself - you can't learn it all, nor do it all, and no matter how hard you work, there'll always be lads (sadly).

Not saying you can't hack it, and enthusiasm is great; just trying to help Very Happy

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing It will get less and less, unless you up the doses of course Wink
Once you have the setup the way you like it, most part can be done by copy and paste, your papers are always ready and the wu forms handy on the corner of the table and you'll do just fine, just leave a few for us to bait please Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Old No. 7. What are the symptons of "baiter burn-out"?

My strategy was to ground my baits as well as possible but there isn't enough time to do everything. So I still don't have, for example, all necessary phone numbers to give to my lads. Fortunately other baiters have been extremely helpful. Besides, I know my lads' timetables pretty well to know how to act and when. Still I'd need a couple of extra hours every day to do normal things though I've never liked any normal things or routines so much Very Happy

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..

N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bill2 wrote:
Once you have the setup the way you like it, most part can be done by copy and paste, your papers are always ready and the wu forms handy on the corner of the table and you'll do just fine, just leave a few for us to bait please Laughing

Thanks, Bill2. That's exactly what I've planned.

Be assured, there are lots of lads who will never have a pleasure to get mail from my characters. My inbox is full of interesting messages but I haven't had time to take them to Surplus so far. Confused

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just take on a couple lads at a time. Don't take too long with each. Keep the emails simple and short until they are hooked. Really make each bait count though. Quality, not quantity.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jojobean, to be totally honest with you - as my lads say - quality baiting is exactly what has taken my time. But it's fun. When I rest I read travelogues of other baiters Shocked and dream of safaris Very Happy

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are in charge of the baits-if you wanna reply twice a day do it-if you wanna turn the computer off for a week do that too.

It's all the mugu's fault anyhow!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
but I haven't had time to take them to Surplus so far
That's not good, some might escape unharmed Laughing
As said above, you are in charge, if you need time you take it. Just mail them all after a weeks holiday that the office-server/your laptop/internet cafe (just pick one that fits) burned down/got stoled/crashed and if they can send everything again. Gives you a chance to read it again, see if Google puts it under the right labels.
Never answer the same day, explain the time difference and make them wait for you, the only ones in a hurry are the lads, so make them wait. Twisted Evil
Baiting is the most relaxing thing I ever did, I don't care what they think or do, there's an endless supply so if I think I might not like him, I'll get a new one, this is a consumer orientated society so stand by your rights Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Donato and Bill2, I know I'm in charge (and I hope I am Smile ). I try to take care of my rights but it seems too much fun can be exhausting too. Besides, the end of May (see: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=133674) is so near but my lads are still so far Evil or Very Mad

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you are just doing a few straight baits, they should not take too much time. Just focus on a few. No more than three or four. Really make them your own.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Aaah peer pressure (if that's English) that's your real problem, my solution, think "what is the worst thing that can happen" and live with it Wink
There is always next year, you don't have to wait four years like some sporters Laughing
Practice makes perfect, so if not, you're learning anyway.
And you don't need a safari to have fun, thanks to our members you can read all about it and you don't have to get up at 3 am to convince your lad you just landed in Coutenou Rolling Eyes
All I ever managed was a wild goose chase through London and a fruitless search through Amsterdam (Thanks VP and Perse) was fun, cost him money, but not really a personal achievement, more good teamwork. Too much effort from my side and he is still at it, so I go for their bank accounts now Twisted Evil and leave them clueless and broke.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bill2 wrote:
And you don't need a safari to have fun, thanks to our members you can read all about it and you don't have to get up at 3 am to convince your lad you just landed in Coutenou

Nowadays I go to bed at 3am so I could make a couple of calls before I get asleep Laughing Too bad my phone systems don't work yet. When my lads can listen and give messages I may get more rest (I hope). I've recorded my outgoing messages and my neighbours probably think I've gone crazy Rolling Eyes Confused Very Happy

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Niagra - Remember, baiting is a hobbie, and shouldn't take over your whole life. Do it for kicks and giggles, like watching comedy TV, or building model airplanes and buzzing the neighbor's dog when he gets in your garden.
Don't forget your loved ones at home, or your friends, or there will be trouble! Just take it slow like everyone says. There is always something to learn and new things are happening everyday. I've been here for two years, and I don't even know the half of it. I haven't done a love lad yet, and I'm on my first team safari bait right now. I don't have all the forms, and the ones I have are spread across two pcs, But I don't get worried about it, because like others have said, make them wait. You are in charge, not the lads.

Summer is coming up fast here in the US, and I'll be spending more time outside, doing fun things with friends and family, and less time here. If you need to set times aside for baiting, like you do your favorite weekly TV show, do it. You know what I mean? If you think you need a mentor, ask for one. We are always ready to help out. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved here from General Chat. GC is for topics that are not related to baiting. Wink

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SH is spot on.

This hobby is addictive. There is no right or wrong way of baiting, just as there is no right way of writing a book of fiction. Perfection doesn't exist either here or in real life.

When you first start you jump in head first and maybe take on too much too soon and burn out before you've really got started. You need to pace yourself. Don't worry if lads don't reply or drop you. Refine your technique as you go with the help of a mentor and reading around and eventually you will be in for the long haul and wonder what your initial concerns were all about. The first two years are the worst Laughing

Lads are patient Laughing. If you don't feel like responding, then don't. Go for a walk and smell the fresh air. If and when you do reply, tell them you have been in hospital or your mother died and wait for the sympathy and then the money shot.

Find your niche in baiting by reading around here and trying different things. Not everybody can get lads tattooed, on safari, or wearing their panties on their heads. That takes patience and skill which I have yet to master. That doesn't mean we can't all contribute in our own way. That is the beauty of baiting and this site.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Niagara:

I guess I get to play psychologist today hehehe.

From reading your responses. It all boils down that you are rushing to get a trophy.
Those trophies will come in due time. During the time I have been a member, I have never sent a mugu to collect a WU or a MG.
I have never made a call to any mugu. I have never made a mugu fill an application.

My best advice I can give you is just to have 2 baits going. Forget about those trophies for the mean time,
Take your time before you reply. You will get betters results.
Baiting is not about how many trophies you can get or the safaries.

Some baiters have developed the skill to turn things around and trick the mugus in doing some retarded stuff.
They are a bad influence. Wink

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Niagara, I can't get my lads to do anything...................... Sad

Believe you me, they can't get me to do anything either. Razz Razz Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to everyone. You made me go for a walk today and it was quite nice Smile

I happened to get my first trophies a couple of weeks ago and to be honest I didn't feel anything special. It may be the same with safaris. I enjoy safaris when someone else is baiting but it's probably the surprise elements that entertain me so much. As for my "own" lads I can almost know their next move. Well, all safaris have interesting surprises, I guess, and the most difficult part is apparently to make a lad to take the first step out of the cyber cafe Very Happy

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Niagara, O roar again! wrote:
I happened to get my first trophies a couple of weeks ago and to be honest I didn't feel anything special. It may be the same with safaris. I enjoy safaris when someone else is baiting but it's probably the surprise elements that entertain me so much. As for my "own" lads I can almost know their next move. Well, all safaris have interesting surprises, I guess, and the most difficult part is apparently to make a lad to take the first step out of the cyber cafe Very Happy

Safaris bring an element of excitement that I have not matched. At first, you start off with the smaller ones. But then, those just don't do it for you anymore. You need more! And then more. And then you need them to get more and more awkward for the lad. I have never grown weary of a well-safaried lad.

Goat

Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got both of my two safaris (so far) on the same day. One thanks to jojobean and one thanks to some intense baiting I never want to repeat ever again. When they both came in at the same time, it was a day I'll never forget. But it's not just the moment when it happens, it's afterwards when you sit back and think about what you've done with only the power of words.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic