SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

As I sit here and ponder... RL stuff

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
full auto
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well this is a dual post about some RL stuff and and tribute to the guy who made me into what I am today. Unfortunately my baiting time is cut substantially by this expensive habit known as education. Rough road but nothing that can't be dealt with. However, family issues are another thing:

As of a week ago my dad was hit by a passenger van while riding his motorcycle to work. The lucky guy got hit right in front of a hospital and sustained what appeared to be minimal injuries. Being the typical LEO dad of a proud Protestant Scots-Irish family he told me to stay in school (I could hear him from the hospital bed while talking to my mom over our cellulars!) and not let down the Protestant work ethic. He's a very tough guy, and he's also very good at playing the part... kind of a good thing as I was the typical trouble maker cops kid in the teen years. He's a very good man that never gave up on me despite the fact that I was a load of trouble. He's the kind of dad that could teach you life lessons in seconds that you'll take with you to the grave...

Then comes today. I was heading home tomorrow, and called my mom to tell her that I was headed back tomorrow as I needed to sleep off a reinforced concrete lab. Couldn't get a hold of her so I called the sister to find out he's back in the hospital for some still unknown reason. I booked it so fast out of that concrete lab that the teacher didn't even have time to tell me that the late homework assignment would be ok... in fact I just told him the circumstances and that the homework would be late and walked out. Drove back home, made it here at midnight. So long story short... I will be spending my free time on the weekends driving home.

I will miss you guys, and will definitely be back when this is all over. You'll probably see me on skype from time to time as usual.

*Raises glass of scotch*

Cheers! Over and out (and sorry for the rant... these kind of things make me think to much)
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Take care FA, and I hope that everything works out soon. I'm glad to hear that your dad is okay, he was very lucky. If you get a chance to pop in once in awhile, we would like to know how you are doing. Cool

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No worries, FA. Take care of your RL and we will be waiting when you get back. Hope you can pop in from time to time and let us know how your Dad is getting on.

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We can all only hope for the best, FA. Godspeed to you on your journeys to and from school.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck to you and we'll be here when you have time. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Take care, FA and best wishes to your dad.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Best wishes to your dad and family and of course yourself.
Remember to get rest when you can, eat well to keep your strenghth up and use bottles of water , the warmth of hospitals is so dehydrating.
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Full auto, my best thoughts and wishes are with you and your family. There will be, unfortunately, plenty of lads and vlads left when you return. Take care of yourself and your loved ones.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
full auto
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Update: Got home and found out the doctor administering anesthesia about OD'd my dad because the doc wanted to make sure he was off work on time. Evil or Very Mad It was interesting watching a very looped up dad for a few days. Managed to help around the house for a couple of days, then realized that it will be a few months before the dad is better. So it looks like my "fun" time will be cut biweekly on the road trips to help the family.

So I will be around, just not in two weeks! Thank you all for the support, I'll keep this thread updated if anything new happens.
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Family is what's important, fa. We'll be here when you have time, and in the meantime, best wishes to your dad for a speedy recovery. Smile

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah - family comes first. Your dad sounds like a great bloke so enjoy some time with him without other distractions. We'll still be here when you get back.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic