SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Money mule scam -spanish translation needed

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Eniac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Found these sites on a IP address together with another mule site and several phishing domains.

http://www.careers-helper.com/joblist.htm
http://www.career-assist.org/joblist.htm
http://www.career-aid.org/joblist.htm
http://www.career-advises.com/joblist.htm

I don't speak spanish at all but I think this is the common money mule work-at-home job offer in spanish language. Could someone here pls. translate?

Quote:
El administrador de las Reservas Operativas.
Compa��a: TRMA
Salario: 3000-5000 EUR al mes (depende del volumen de tareas realizadas)
Estado: las solicitudes se admiten hasta 11-Abril-2008

Gracias a los profesionales con la experiencia de muchos a�os del trabajo, la compa��a TRMA.Ltd ocupa las posiciones seguras en el mercado inmobiliario europeo. TRMA.Ltd contin�a su desarrollo din�mico, prestando a sus clientes una amplia gama de servicios: compra / venta de los inmuebles, el arrendamiento de inmuebles, los proyectos de inversi�n.

Despu�s de las �ltimas investigaciones de marketing, la compa��a anunci� la ampliaci�n, en relaci�n a la que se necesitan 20 nuevos empleados (la experiencia de trabajo anterior no es necesaria).

Ofrecemos:
* Salario estable (490-790 EUR por semana)
* horario flexible de trabajo ( deseado desde la ma�ana, posibilidad de trabajar 1-2 horas al d�a, El horario se compone por Usted y se coordina con nosotros)
* buenas posibilidades del crecimiento en la empresa
* estabilidad y seguridad en el d�a de ma�ana
* el ambiente de trabajo amistoso

A los pretendientes al empleo es necesario:
Ser mayor de edad Para comunicaci�n tener acceso al Internet y tel�fono m�vil

Si est� interesado por esta vacante, rellene por favor la solicitud AQU� y le mandaremos la informaci�n adicional.

Eniac

- ALHADJI FARUK

suxk my dick asshole go an die in helllllllllllllll - A. Povake

May your days never be long. you are a fraudster and please stop writing me because i will be force to send the italian mafia to kill you. bye forever you witch. - Barrister Mrs. Tori Freddy

Also don;t scarry when somebody from my romanian frieds will apper at your real home address. - Martina Tiffany alias Catalin Budoi

Mr please dont make o joke with us because we dont are stupid - Brejner Barbosa
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, they do the boring work, just answer it in German or Greek, their problem, not yours Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not the best but from google's translation tool.
Quote:

The administrator of Operating Reserves.
Company: TRMA
Salary: 3000-5000 EUR per month (depending on the volume of work performed)
State: applications will be accepted until 11-April-2008

Thanks to professionals with the experience of many years of work, the company took TRMA.Ltd secure positions in the European real estate market. TRMA.Ltd continues its dynamic development, giving its customers a wide range of services: purchase / sale of real estate, leasing of real estate, investment projects.

After the latest research marketing, the company announced the expansion, in relation to which it needed 20 new employees (the previous working experience is not necessary).

We offer:
* Salary stable (490-790 euros per week)
* Flexible working hours (from morning desired, able to work 1-2 hours a day, the schedule is made up by you and coordinates with us)
* A good chance of growth in the company
* Stability and security in tomorrow
* The work environment friendly

For the pretenders to employment is necessary:
Being an adult communication to access the internet and mobile phone

If you are interested in this vacancy, please fill out an application here and send you additional information.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Eniac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TNX, lotta.

What I expected, the typical money mule job offer.

Eniac

- ALHADJI FARUK

suxk my dick asshole go an die in helllllllllllllll - A. Povake

May your days never be long. you are a fraudster and please stop writing me because i will be force to send the italian mafia to kill you. bye forever you witch. - Barrister Mrs. Tori Freddy

Also don;t scarry when somebody from my romanian frieds will apper at your real home address. - Martina Tiffany alias Catalin Budoi

Mr please dont make o joke with us because we dont are stupid - Brejner Barbosa
Cuban Cohiba
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The translation that Lotta posted is quite exact...

If you need any help with Spanish, feel free to PM me.
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, a scam in my native language!!! Will you publish this one? I'm interested Embarassed

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic