SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

need to buy time

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
vaultdweller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, my vladette has told me that she needs money, and of course, I am 100 percent willing to give my entire life savings.

So can some of you rattle off some stall tactics?
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course we're here to help you Wink

You live of a trust fund so you're going to need an invoice for a substantial sum.

Money is tight as you lost a lot on the horses this weekend, but Monday you should be all back and better again.

Computer crash, but in this case you'll just loose her I'm afraid. They have a terrible short term memory Wink

As you don't give any info, I'll stop here.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, here is the email as is:

Quote:
%%%%%%%%% I do not know what to tell, I cannot really communicate further with
You without your help. I shall remind, I need 95 dollars on change of my tariff of the Internet.
I very much do not want you to lose. You began me very much
dear for this time. And I feel that I have to you feelings.
You break to me heart. I now have tears on my eyes.
I unfortunately already should finish, absolutely there is no money for the Internet.
But I of you ask Erdmann to help me, you can make it with the help
western ynion I already spoke about it. Please think up this money. I do not want you to lose.
I very much feel, that between us all can be developed.
I very much want dialogue with you, with you it is very interesting,
You kind. Please do not throw me.
In fact present the man, you will not cause a pain to the girl,
Which you are not indifferent. I shall stop, but very much I wait for your answer.
Your forever ######
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, but noting about your character Laughing
1)So I start to assume the usual, rich horny beginning twenty, you can borrow her the money of course as she is just a name on the internet, would she be willing to apply for a personal loan ? Get the papers ready.
2)You love her too and to solve her financial problems you have discovered that you share a credit card, all she has to do is fill in the form and send it back to you and you can apply for her card, send it to her by mail or courier, she can have it in a few days (pm me with addy and you'll have the form in MS word)
3) what is she going to do for you, hints back to the horny part and from there you're on your own Wink

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am a little confused on what you mean.
SHE wants MY money, you now, to continue... correspondences. She wants WU, so is there fake forms I use around here?

You have to remember, I am still new at this.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You'd be glad to help, but you just put down a big fat deposit on a new car/bike/top of the range cinema system. You used what was left in your account seeing as you have no bills til payday. All you have left is enough to live on for the next week. But as soon as payday comes the end of the month you'll be more than glad to help.

Sure, just as soon as my new card arrives. I treated myself to a new wallet, but the fastener damaged the magnetic strip (actually happened to me in real life)

Or any kind of excuse you can think of.

(edit) magnetic strip, not metallic Embarassed

Last edited by wayne on Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sorry so am I Wink
She wants money and you want to stall but not refuse her right?
So you offer money in a different way and she should do something for it.
1) you'll find online a nice loan application form and have her fill that out and send back to you. 2-3 days gone if she does it right the first time.
2) send her the shared credit card application, which I will email you if you want and do the same.
3) ask her for a different favor like a special picture and I don't wanna know about it Wink
She wants something so what are you getting, they got to work for their (fake) money
She will probably insist on a WU (the only tune they know) but you waste 2-3 days discussing it.
Eventually you will have to provide a WU MTCN number, but that can be the later, much later.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I only do lads, but I can tell ya they always have some immediate crisis that they need money for, so I just one up their crisis. I kill my mother off a lot. Not only do I have pressing funeral expenses but there's also an immediate demand for my time away from the computer.

Oh! I forgot to add, then there's the promise of a will, inheritance and estate that keeps the lads drooling over their computers, too.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

and then there is the old:

My mother/father/sister/brother is ill
My uncle/aunt/granny/close friend died suddenly and I have to go interstate
My appendix has burst and I have been in hospital
I have been waiting for knee surgery and my turn has finally arrived

Some of these vlads/vladettes use these why shouldn't baiters
Twisted Evil

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
MAD
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All this month I have been using the I "IO had to pay taxes to the government which took all my cash". Next month is state taxes. But I could always get money out of my brokerage account, but that takes time and sometimes the stock crashes to nothing, sometimes my broker runs off with the cash.

Katya(Wow) = "today I shall go to the to parents, and I shall be come back tomorrow,
I shall remain probably with them for some days."

Chelsea on IM - YOU WILL COME BACK TO MEET THE P33 IN YOUR INBOX VERY SLOW

Ira - My heart beats like a Vulcan when I read your letters.
Phantom
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course, you could always talk of the perils going to an WU or MG office. Apparently, there's muggers about. Rolling Eyes
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Losing or having your wallet or purse stolen works to buy some time. All of your accounts are frozen until new driver's license, bank accounts and credit cards can be issued. The timing was bad because a large amount of money (lottery winnings, inheritance, lawsuit settlement, etc.) was just wired into your account and you are dying to get to it. There should be a good reason for the lad to wait around for you. If you make it too difficult or not enticing enough, they will move on to the next potential victim.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
vaultdweller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got a message from the 'site admistrator' that I needed to pay HER fines. From HER email address. Really? One day after she send a pic of her, 'talents'?
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course you are willing to pay those fines, but you need an invoice so you can deduct it from your taxes, no problem, give me the invoice and I'll send the money. Invoice with an invoice number of course, date of invoice, concerning period from- to, to the right address of course, from the right address of course, with a phone number, with a 24/7 phone number due to the time difference, with all the tax separate of course, including a copy of all relevant receipts, relevant part of the contract between firm and customer, with signature of the customer of course, etc. Doesn't all have to be the in same email though Twisted Evil You'll pay, just get the paperwork right Laughing

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Bill2
Your accountant must be hell to deal with Laughing

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic