SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anzac Day

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To all Australians and New Zealanders - this Friday is a day to commemorate the suffering and sacrifice of war, to salute the courage of our fighting forces past and present, and to reflect on the lessons we should have learned.

To all those from the nations who stood with us in those conflicts - we'll remember your courage and mourn your losses.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lest we forget. beers!

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And a toast to the truly forgotten Aussie soldiers.

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And New Zealanders

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ The reference in Wright B Hindyou's post was to a tragedy in 1945 that killed 26 young soldiers, but which was largely forgotten until recently.

We haven't forgotten the Kiwis - in the Great War they lost 15,000 soldiers killed from a population of one million (proportionally identical to Australia's 60,000 from four million); and Erwin Rommel counted the New Zealanders as the finest soldiers among the Allies - high praise indeed!

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Rorschach
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPFjToKuZQM

BRUNO HAYFORD: "you are an eel, 75% negative, 10% positive, 10% amorphous and 5% blank"
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lest we forget. My father worked for the Aussie Army and I have a son presently training to go off to war. The most moving part of the video was the part at the end of a female Aussie soldier. My little girl has decided to join her brother in serving her country.

Edit: 7/9 pointed out my mistake.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate

Last edited by Connie L. Gus on Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sadly,the saying that the cost of freedom is never free is all too true.
Heartfelt thanks to our ANZAC allies.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012

Last edited by doc holliday on Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In 1941, Franklin Delano Roosevelt said:
Quote:
In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed. It must be achieved.

I salute those whom have stood FOR me, as well as beside me.
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old;
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.
An excerpt from Laurence Binyon's "For the Fallen".

Lest We Forget Pretty Rose

Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will be going to the dawn service tomorrow at 5.30am and this year will be special as my dear mum is over here staying with us and is coming along too.
She is almost 89 years young and been here for almost two weeks. She goes home Saturday but we have filled our days researching our family tree. We have managed to trace back to 1665 on my grandfathers side and had quite a few surprises along the way.
Anyway, back on topic...Lest we forget!

beers! I raise a glass to our heroes past, present and future.

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lest We Forget Cool

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@bella-take all the notes you can.I wish I had paid far more attention than I did to my grandmother when she was alive.She may have been hazy on what was for breakfast,but the Boer war happened yesterday.I remember her stories about a prison camp on family land in Bermuda,but so much more I wish I could remember.Even when things get muddled,they can sometimes give you the clues you need to go further.Best of luck

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ANZAC Day is a bad time for me. My father died nearly 20 years ago, but come ANZAC Day I still remember him, He was a Kiwi WWII veteran from the Middle East. I remember him from my younger days when he would get up early to go to Dawn Service. Just tonight my son (now 15) said, "Dad, do you remember when we went to the ANZAC Parade in Sydney and you cried for your Dad?"

Today in the New Zealand Herald there was an article from a regular columnist who recalled his attendance at the 2005 Gallipoli Dawn Service. He quoted the words of Kemal Ataturk which are inscribed on a memorial at Anzac Cove, and I'd like to quote them here too.

Quote:
"Those heroes that shed their blood and lost their lives, you are now lying in the soil of a friendly country. Therefore rest in peace. There is no difference between the Johnnies and Mehmets to us where they lie side by side here in this country of ours. You the mothers who sent their sons from far away countries wipe away your tears. Your sons are now in our bosom and are at peace. After having lost their lives on this land they have become our sons as well."

Gallipoli created a belief in their own independant nationhood in three different countries. Australia, New Zealand and Turkey.

Thank you Turkey for looking after those of our boys who stayed behind.

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
Jimmy Jazz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't really have a lot to add.

For all those men and women who served to make my country what it is today - thank you.

I like you because I can sense some kind of strictness in you which reassures me that you are a straigth forward person - M@mudu U5m@n

"I must tell you that you must be one of these internet bugs parasites" - An ongoing lad.

ASSHOL, EAT YOUR DEFICATE., USELESS SOON OF BITCH, POLICT TOILET AND A MISSRABLE ONDIGAR BORN TO BE FAUSTRATED FOR LIFE THAT IS WHAT YOUR ARE.OK - Barrister D0ugla5 Clarl3

pony Closed lad accounts x 4
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Those noble words of Mustapha Kemal Ataturk are what drew me to Anzac Cove after I read about the place where they are inscribed, in a very fine book called Hell's Foundations.

That book is dedicated to the men of the town of Bury whose men suffered so much in the Dardanelles... something to remember; that 21,255 British and Indian troops and 9,874 French soldiers lost their lives there, as well as 8,706 Australians and 2,431 New Zealanders... and 87,000 Turkish soldiers, the "Mehmets".

Quote:
What these men did, nothing can alter now.
The good and the bad, the greatness and the smallness of their story will stand.
Whatever of glory it contains nothing can now lessen.
It rises, as it will always rise, above the mists of ages, a monument to great-hearted men;
And for their nation, a possession forever.

Charles Bean

Quote:
Stop traveller! Unbeknownst to you this ground
You come and tread on, is where an epoch lies;
Bend down and lend your ear, for this silent mound
Is the place where the heart of a nation sighs.

To the left of this deserted shadeless lane
The Anatolian slope now observe you well;
For liberty and honour, it is, in pain,
Where wounded Mehmet laid down his life and fell

This very mound, when violently shook the land,
When the last bit of earth passed from hand to hand,
And when Mehmet drowned the enemy in flood,
Is the spot where he added his own pure blood.

Think, the consecrated blood and flesh and bone
That make up this mould, is where a whole nation,
After a harsh and pitiless war; alone
Tasted the juice of freedom with elation.

Necmettin Halil Onan

Sand Timer x 7
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In Remembrance 11th Battalion AIF

The Major
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I salute all members of the Australian and New Zealand Army Corps for their brave and invaluble assistance during the two world wars.
You were magnificent.
Thankyou.

The Major.

Don't shoot until you see the whites of their eyes!

"I am Christain and I am not a satanic worshiper as you said"-Anik.
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
And the Boer war

The Major
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And all other conflicts.
I do apologise.

The Major.

Don't shoot until you see the whites of their eyes!

"I am Christain and I am not a satanic worshiper as you said"-Anik.
Pyx
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lest we forget..
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm working with a Kiwi this week, he reminded me that it was ANZAC day today. I'm proud to have served alongside the great troops of Aus and NZ... thanks for your efforts guys, over all the decades and all the conflicts. It's a pleasure to serve alongside you that still serve, and thank you to those that have fallen for our freedom.

Image Image

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For me grand-grand father and his son too...
Me grand-grand-father served in the Austro-Hungarian army, in the first WW.
I had the priviledge of knowing him. I was his favourite grand-grand-son.
And his son, my grandfather, was a seargent-major in the Romanian Mounted Royal Guard.

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Asshole! - angry ghanaian "barrister"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic