SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

RuckBogers
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would bet all the cafe's there have arabic fonts installed.
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oops. It would seem that there is a problem..... again. Laughing

Quote:
DEAR HAMDAN/ERIC,
PLEASE ERIC I AM HERE IN THE CYBER CAFE NOW, THE DRIVER TOLD ME THAT YOU CALL ABOUT 3TIMES .I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT HE KEPT US IN A DIFFERENT PLACE AND HE STAY IN A DIFFERENT PLACE THAT IS WHY I AM UNABLE TO SPEAK TO YOU. HE SAY THAT YOU WILL CALL BY 8 AM THIS MORNING AND HE GAVE ME HIS PHONE TILL 8 YOU DID NOT CALL ME AND HE TAKE AWAY HIS PHONE FROM ME.
PLEASE I HAVE SEEN THE SIGN YOU SEND AND YOU USE ARABIC WHICH I WAS UNABLE TO READ. THE OPERATOR OF THE CAFE TRY TO BRING OUT BUT HE SAY LATER HE WILL BRING IT OUT. PLEASE ERIC COME TO THE CAFE WE ARE STILL THERE WAITING FOR YOU AND WE HOLD THE OTHER SIGN HAMDAN TOLD ME TO HOLD I AM WITH IT IN THE CAFE PLEASE COME I AM HOLDING THE SIGN IN MY HAND.PLEASE THE WU I HAVE NOT GONE THERE THIS MORNING BUT THE LADY TOLD US IN NDJAMENA THAT IT IS BLOCK UNLESS WILL COME TO ABECHE BEFORE IT WILL OPEN MY BROTHER WILL GO THERE TO SEE IF IT IS OPEN AND I WILL BE IN THE CAFE WAITING FOR YOU PLEASE COME.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR MUTUAL COOPERATION AND GOD BLESS YOU.
BEST REGARDS,
ADAMU

12 minutes later

Quote:
DEAR HAMDAN/ERIC,
I WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE PRINT THE SIGN OUT AND I AM HOLDING IT.
COME TO THE CYBER CAFE NOW I AM HOLDING IT PLEASE COME
THANK YOU I AM WAITING FOR YOU REV DOVER IS STILL WORRIED ABOUT ME PLEASE COME SO THAT HE WILL BE HAPPY PLEASE COME
ADAMU

2 hours later

Quote:
DEAR HAMDAN/ERIC,
I AM STILL HERE WITH MY BROTHER WAITING FOR YOU AND YOU KNOW IF WE STAY UPTO 2 PM THE DRIVER WILL ASK US TO GO AGAIN AND YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME YOUR LOCAL PHONE NUMBER HERE SO THAT I CAN REACH YOU.
PLEASE IF YOU COME HERE AFTER 2PM YOU SHOULD CALL THE DRIVER SO THAT I WILL KNOW BUT BY 4PM HE WILL BRING US BACK HERE AGAIN TO CHECK MY EMAIL PLEASE COME I AM NOT OKAY BECAUSE OF THE WEATHER AND WERE THE DRIVER KEPT US.
PLEASE ERIC, I HAVE GONE TO THE WU THIS MORNING AGAIN THEY TOLD ME THAT THE WU WAS BLOCK BY THE SENDER FROM USA THAT IS MICHAEL TURNER.
PLEASE SIR, TELL MICHAEL TURNER TO RELEASE THE WU QUICK SO THAT I CAN BE FREE FROM THE DRIVER THAT CARRY US FROM NDJAMENA TO ABECHE PLEASE. THE SIGN YOU SAID I SHOULD PRINT IT I HAVE DONT THAT AND I AM HOLDING IT IN MY HAND HERE IN THE CYBER CAFE YOU WRITE IT IN ARABIC.
PLEASE COME I AM NOT FEELING FINE PLEASE ALSO I AM VERY HUNGRY HERE.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR MUTUAL COOPERATION AND I AM WAITING FOR YOU HERE.
ADAMU

And he sent this to Dover (our fake priest back in the US)

Quote:
DEAR REV BENJAMIN,
PLEASE REV, I WANT TO INFORMED YOU THAT I HAVE GONE TO WU THIS MORNING AGAIN TO COLLECT THE WU THAT WAS SEND THROUGH TWAT ACCOUNT.
IT WAS MICHAEL TURNER THAT SEND IT BUT THE WU MANAGER TOLD ME THAT IT WAS BLOCK BY THE SENDER THAT IS MICHAEL TURNER AND I DONT KNOW WHY.
PLEASE REV,YOU CAN CALL MICHAEL TURNER TO RELEASE THE WU PLEASE SO THAT I CAN PAY THE DRIVER THAT CARRY ME AND MY BROTHER TO ABECHE PLEASE REV THE DRIVER IS ON MY NECK BECAUSE OF HIS MONEY AND HE IS INCREASE HIS MONEY EVERY DAY BECAUSE HE SUPPOSE TO GO BACK TO NDJAMENA PLEASE TELL MICHAEL TURNER TO RELEASE THE WU PLEASE .THE WU IS NOT BLOCK HERE IN ABECHE IT IS IN USA THAT IS WHAT THE WU MANAGE TOLD ME PLEASE REV ASSIST ME SO THAT I WILL BE FREE FROM THE DRIVER PLEAS.
ALSO HAMDAN/ERIC , HAVE NOT COME HERE UPTILL THIS TIME TO PICK ME I AM WORRIED AND THE WEATHER HERE IS NOT GOOD FOR MY HEALTH PLEASE TELL THEM TO COME AND PICK ME AND ALSO LET THEM GIVE ME THEIR LOCAL PHONE NUMBER HERE WITHOUT THE SALITE ONE PLEASE I AM STREDED HERE.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING AND GOD BLESS YOU AMEN.
ADAMU

PLEASE TELL ERIC THAT THIS IS THE ONLY CAFE IN ABECHE HERE AND I AM HOLDING THE SIGN HE SAID I SHOULD PRINT IN MY HAND HERE

I am guessing that the driver is a bit upset. Laughing

So, it is pretty clear that the lad is not actually holding up the sign the way he says. If he was, he'd be dead by now. This guy is in about as much trouble as any lad that I have ever seen. He is pennyless, 1400 miles away from home in a country where he does not speak the native language. He has a driver there, who basically lent him the money to get to Abeche and is now never going to get paid back. His brother is probably mad as hell at him too for dragging him out into the middle of nowhere. The weather is horrible, with temperaturs reaching over 105 degress. They have no place to stay, and nothing to eat. This seems like a job well done. Thumbs up

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To everyone involved, a big thumbs up. Thumbs up

This one continues to amaze me. Any thought as to how it is going to end? I still think having the church busted by the police as being a sham church would bring it to a pleasant finish.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An excellent bait. clapping bow_down Kudos to YW, Prof and Jojo plus anyone else involved. clapping

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This should inspire all baiters. I'm having trouble getting my check mugu to travel from Nigeria to Cote d'Ivoire, but this Chad safari makes Cote d'Ivoire seem like a walk down the hall to the kitchen. Awesome job Jojo, YW, and Professor.

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
highnlow
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PLEASE COME I AM NOT FEELING FINE PLEASE ALSO I AM VERY HUNGRY HERE.

I like it. Stinkboi will get some food when he's in the hospital for broken bones.
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk wrote:
...Any thought as to how it is going to end?

How is this going to end? Jojo, the Prof and I have not really figured that part out yet but my thoughts are that we keep it going as long as possible with additional small developments. Instead of TWAT being busted for being part of organized crime or something, we might be able to blame the lads mess on rougue church members, Hamdan and Eric. Once the lad realizes that he will never meet them, we tell him that they have conspired to steal the church's money and are now trying to cause trouble for Adamu as well. Since we can't leave Aduma and his brother hanging out in the wind, we will send them two more excellent helpers. Of course, these helpers will be in Oure Cassoni, a refugee camp a couple hundred miles to the North of Abeche. That should be able to drag this whole thing out even longer and present all sorts of opportunites for new things to go horribly wrong. Laughing

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Cuban Cohiba
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow... I just read the whole topic and I must say I'm really impressed!!!
Hahaha... perhaps they'll end going to the refugee camps there to get food. Razz
It's really amazing what an skilled scambaiter can do!
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am really not sure how this will end either. We thinkwe are going to use Hamdan and Eric as our scape goats. They went rogue and tried to steal their money. But, never fear. Cravin Morehead and Allah Abdoul Azziz are just about a hundred miles north. Actually, maybe somewhere within walking distance. Honestly, at this point, I don't really think we are getting them to more much more. It's all about time right now. Just keeping them there. And getting that driver to go back to Ndjamena.

I have sent a lot of lads on safari. I don't think I have ever seen a lad in more trouble than these two. I mean, there is nothing pleasant about their situation. Nothing. They have absolutely no hope. They did everything I asked from day one. They came with a one way ticket. They came with no change of clothes. They came with no extra money. They also came with high hopes. It looks like the only difference between before and after is there is no hope and they are probably 15 lbs lighter. Laughing Again, I just imagine them sitting on the curb all day playing count the goat or hit the chicken or some other miserable game to pass the time. Hopefully, wherever the driver is "keeping" them is not nice. Hopefully lots of sunlight and heat. Everything they tell people is built on promises. Those promises are built on a non-existent plane, money transfer, etc. It's like building a house on a foundation of bubbles.

These quotes are just gems.

Quote:
THE DRIVER IS ON MY NECK BECAUSE OF HIS MONEY AND HE IS INCREASE HIS MONEY EVERY DAY BECAUSE HE SUPPOSE TO GO BACK TO NDJAMENA

Quote:
THE WEATHER HERE IS NOT GOOD FOR MY HEALTH

Quote:
I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT HE KEPT US IN A DIFFERENT PLACE AND HE STAY IN A DIFFERENT PLACE THAT IS WHY I AM UNABLE TO SPEAK TO YOU. HE SAY THAT YOU WILL CALL BY 8 AM THIS MORNING AND HE GAVE ME HIS PHONE TILL 8 YOU DID NOT CALL ME AND HE TAKE AWAY HIS PHONE FROM ME.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping Excellent safari guys. Looks like trouble is always lurking around the corner for the mugu.
Two more weeks of vacation in Chad should do wonders for your traveler Wink

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
playing count the goat or hit the chicken

It would be just awful if Rev. Dover were to let slip to Emeka that Adamu is doing all this work as a penance for his previous sins. I heard they involved goats, or children.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would love to see Stinky get the chop:

jojobean wrote:
Only, oops, someone else must have chopped their dolla. We put the wrong people on that plane.

He let $200K lay out there in the open for too long. Word gets around.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Akai Ryu
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~ jojo,

Oh, now that's a crying shame. It's so terrible that he's going through hell right now. I almost feel bad about it....well....alright, the only thing I feel bad about is that there are no pictures or video so I can see just how bad off this douchebag really is. At least we've been able to hear him whine and plead many times over the phone, and have these wonderful emails to give a good taste of how much of a world of shit he's in right now.

aa419.org --dead a fake site today.

No, Akai, you're a wonderful bitch. --Reaper
CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Given that the driver was at the back of the police station the other night would it be possible that he is bribing the local police to keep Brother Adamu locked up overnite so that he can not flee without paying for his ride to the Abeche resort? You gotta believe that he is keeping close tabs on stinky until he gets paid for the fare.
What if Adamu came to learn, or suspect, that the driver had cashed the WU and was now trying to extort more money from the church by holding him ransom? A little conflict and suspicion between the two could add to the entertainment. Not to mention planting a little fear into our world traveler.
He may have to flee for his own safety.

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob
morbiczer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a little bit surprised that they don't have anyone (friend, relative, neighbor, etc.) in Nigeria who they could ask for some money.
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
THE DRIVER IS ON MY NECK BECAUSE OF HIS MONEY AND HE IS INCREASE HIS MONEY EVERY DAY BECAUSE HE SUPPOSE TO GO BACK TO NDJAMENA

I have a safari lad that has recently said something along those lines, to me too.
When they say that they are borrowing money to travel, I never considered that it would be a loan shark, and that the lad would be accruing daily interest charges.

Gives all the more incentive to keep him on the road for as long as possible. Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

morbiczer wrote:
I'm a little bit surprised that they don't have anyone (friend, relative, neighbor, etc.) in Nigeria who they could ask for some money.

They did have one. That's how they got to Chad. Laughing They borrowed the money to get there. Ooops.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
arabella.butafogo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about the following idea?

This lad has almost made it half-way from Lagos to the Mediterranean Sea. Africans who feel "hash" in Africa, use to dream of going there and taking a boat trip into he EU.

How about convincing that fellow, that the salvation of his soul lies North of him. Of course he will first have to get rid of that nasty driver who is "on his neck", and find a new and fully motivated driver who will take him in that direction.

People, who feel "hash" in Eritrea, cross the border into Sudan, and on to Libya, to the sea. Seems to be no problem at all. Of course some get shot at the border, but some do survive.

Anyway, in Chad the chance, that someone can read his Arabic sign is only 25%, while in Libya, everybody knows Arabic.

Why go back to lousy Nigeria, where people must scam others in order to make a living, when in Europe there is such a lack of qualified missionaries.

If I were in his shoes, I would try to mae it to Banghazi, now. Anyway, isn't that the direction where Hamden and Eric are trying to escape with the stolen money from the church? If they can recover the money, the new driver might get a considerable share of the $200k.

I can tell you are so jobless. All sorts of things happen to you. 1stly your throat and now the funny western unions slips. Ogbeni abeg go. I no need your money again.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They will never get home! Razz Razz Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

corona wrote:
They will never get home! Razz Razz Razz

Holy twat! Why not? Are you implying Jojo can't fly that jet? Very Happy

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As Razor once pointed out, it not a jet. It's a turbo prop, and no, Jojo doesn't know how to fly one of those either. I am pretty sure that Eric does though. Too bad that Eric is no where to be seen.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, how does this sound? I haven't sent anything yet. But I was thinking of sending this from Reverend Dover...

Quote:
Adamu-

I'm so glad to hear that you are on your way to Nigeria. Adamu and Eric explained that it was just a misunderstanding and you completely missed each other. By the time you read this you will probably be back safely in Nigeria with your $200,000. I noticed on our plane tracker that the plane has taken a detour. Where did you guys go? I see you are heading up north. We have GPS trackers on all of our planes and helicopters.

Anyway, email me when you land and let me know you are safe. Tell Hamdan and Eric to call too, because I cannot get a hold of them.

Thanks for all the joy and laughter you bring us.

We will then use that as an opportunity for outing Hamdan and Eric. Yw- Prof, others- what do you think?

Goat

JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it's a good idea for the bait to take such a turn. It will further incense him (and his driver) and give you more plausibility as to why you can't help him unless you can find the missing thieves. His driver may just abandon him at that point....which may mean no more calls or emails however.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He'll shit puppies when he reads that. "What are you talking about? I am not in Nigeria! I am still standing out on front of this stinking cafe here in Abeche. It's 105 degrees here and I smell like a goat's ass. The driver is sharpening some knives while giving me the evil eye! What the hell are you talking about?!?!? Please come and get me!"

I say send it. Laughing

Golden Pith Mortar x17

Last edited by YeaWhatever on Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't forget about the TWAT chopper guys. I can fly this.

So, you like the idea of throwing that twist at him? Imagine reading that. Sitting in a cafe. Miserable. And reading that email after everything you have been through.

Goat

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic