SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Best Opening Ever

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
suds101
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, I am new to this forum so excuse me if this has already been posted. Anyways, I have never gotten a scam bait email from someone claiming to be the son of a dead celebrity. It appears that Anna Nicole Smith's only living son lives in Nigeria and needs my help. This would mean that Dannielynn Hope Marshall Stern who was born on September 7, 2006, had a sex change, moved to Nigeria and became very proficient in banking laws. Here is the email,

[i]--
FROM SON OF ANNA NICOLE SMITH,

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

/>Iam son of mrs ANNA NICOLE SMITH who was born vickilynm hogan on november 1967 in houston
texas.According to her who got married toMR J.HOWARD MARSHALL an oil tycoon who later die on
1986,she later travel to london and got married and have no other child except me.In the year 1992
my mumm husband die in a car accident.After some months both of us travel acountry called NIGERIA
to start business ,though she was performing very good there.Mrs anna nicole called me one night
by bringing all her document out for me and told me that there was 12.5 million us dollars in her
account before she death took her life on 22nd july 2006.

Sir/madam if you will assist
me to transfer this money to your account so that i will travel to your country and invest it.You
will still have your share but with hope it shall work out very well.tremendously i hope you will
be a trusted worthy.You can email me through [email protected]

/>Best Regard,
from [email protected]
[/i]
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Technically, this probably should be in the surplus letter forum. But I'm going to leave it posted here because it's such a hilarious scam that it deserves more attention. Laughing That is positively priceless. I suspect this lad is going to be thrilled at how many victims he gets from spamming his format. Twisted Evil

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Slootie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aw, that can't be real.

Can it? Confused

Mr Frank i want you to know that you are not God and the way you do things i dont like it.because you have been fooling me around and causing me more pains. - Juliet

OKIJA SHRINE IS LOOKING FOR YOU. I HOPE OKIJA WILL GET YOU SOON. - Alex
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
though she was performing very good there
There are so many wrong directions to take this in...

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater Suds. Very Happy

Quote:
MR J.HOWARD MARSHALL an oil tycoon who later die on

Try again - he actually died 9 years later.

This lad sure didn't his research. I agree with hilarious, and everyone should bait him heartily. Laughing

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Betelgeuse
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my. I wonder how many safari's he will try to go on simultaneously!

B

[ <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=12">Getting Started</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24605">FAQs</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413">Rules</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877">Ethics</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306">Request Mentor</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028">Premium Benefits</a> - <a href="http://www.scamwarners.com/">Refer Victims Here</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780">Report Bank Acct</a> ] Mortar x25
Jimmy Jazz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I asume the first response was something along the lines of:-

Dear Mr Son.....

What a spanker! Razz

I like you because I can sense some kind of strictness in you which reassures me that you are a straigth forward person - M@mudu U5m@n

"I must tell you that you must be one of these internet bugs parasites" - An ongoing lad.

ASSHOL, EAT YOUR DEFICATE., USELESS SOON OF BITCH, POLICT TOILET AND A MISSRABLE ONDIGAR BORN TO BE FAUSTRATED FOR LIFE THAT IS WHAT YOUR ARE.OK - Barrister D0ugla5 Clarl3

pony Closed lad accounts x 4
William Wankur
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I shall require many many photographs of his dear departed Mom...

"Why are you making me feel stupid?" - Mike Tutu

$5 Million in fake checks and counting!
AEarhart51
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
before she death took her life on 22nd july 2006

Death has a really bad habit of doing that, doesn't it? Rolling Eyes

You would think that one wouldn't totally mess up the date of his dear departed momma's death.

It was actually February 8, 2007.
voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like someone got a bright idea and shared it - I just got a letter from Yasser Arafat's widow.

"i am pissed about all this..writing monkey mails everyday without no end, holy God."
"I am freaky worried about everything that is happening right now."

United States x4 United Kingdom
Safari Stanley: Aba>Lagos>Cotonou>Lagos>Accra "plz i am really dizzy"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget: Aba>Lagos "STREET BOYS IN LAGOS ATTACKECD ME..STOLE EVERYTHING..INCLUDING MY GUICCY SHOE"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget+Worf: Aba>Benin City
Closed lad accounts x? Mortar x6
32MBToolkit
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one looks too good to pass, I'm in xD

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in too. This just sent:

Quote:
Mr Smith,

Omigod! Your mother was my favourite MILF! I cried when I heard the sad news!

I know that's probably a tad tasteless, but I have to be straight with you.

What's the deal here? Tell me more.

Regards and condolences,
Ma1co1m Reyn01ds

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
K[o]
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow this one will be just too easy.
First one to get a tattoo on this lad gets an orange name from me.

Ready.......Set..............................GO!! Twisted Evil

Cellphone Cellphone
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got a reply...

Quote:
Dear,
what more do you need to hear just only to help transfer the money to your account, can you.Give me feed back.
From [email protected]

We have a beginner here!

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Disappointed with Kelvin's curt reply, I wrote:

Quote:
That's cold, man! We're going to be partners in this. Can't we just be friends a little?
Sure, I can help you, but you have to tell me what's involved.
Be cool.

What do I get?

Quote:
I recieved your mail with many thanks and May God continue to give more revelations concerning this transaction.Bible made us to know that it is good to say the truth and the truth shall set us free.You should bear in mind that it is the WILL of God for me to chosen you, you should not neglect the vision of God in your life.So you should not be surprise to my propsal because God has already signed this transaction between you and me.It is quite clear that there are alot of scam in the internet but I assure you that this transaction is true and I know really that God will continue to open your eyes to confirm the realite of this transaction.I have made up my mind to transfer this value (12.5 million) into your account.
I strongly believe that you will never betray me immediately the fund is finally transfer into your nominated account.May God be my witness that I am not telling you lies concerning this transaction.I always pray to God in order to give me the right person who will handle this fund according to my instructions.I hope that you will follow my instructions to utilise this fund for the sake of my future. I also greeted you in the name of our lord Jesus who shed his precious blood on the cross and died because of our sin.May God take the glory for giving you more encouragement to do his good work .Please don't be angry with my questions and I need simple explanation on how do you intend to invest this fund in your country.Because I don't want in situation where this fund will be utilise for earthly things.My prayer is for God to take proper control of every thing you are going to do with this fund.
Bible made us to know that we should serve God in spirit and truth.John 3:16 For God loved the world so much and sent his only son Jesus that any one who believe in him shall not die but have enternal life.I believe in word of God and word of God always gives us strenght to fight against our enemies.My hobbies are worshipping God, preaching the word of God, singing the songs of God, I mean christain music,reading Bible and tracks.Can you tell me also your hobbies?Bear in mind that it is great sin to use the name of God to steal innocent people and any one who try to do it will be put in hell fire.so it is over my death body to tell you lies since I know that the lord is my salvation.I will never use the name of God to steal innocent person like you.I will delight you to go into prayers and our God will reveal to you the truth of this transaction.Bible made us to understand that it is not good for man to gain every thing in this world and at the end,he lose his soul.
Meanwhile I will like you to forward your full contacts, phone number and bank account which will enable me to do the change of ownership with your full name as the new beneficiary of the said fund.After that I will instruct my bank to transfer the fund into your nominated bank immediately. So you are advice to contact the bank with this information bellow.
BANK NAME UNION BANK OF NIGERIA CONACT NAME : MARK PHILIP PHONE NUMBER: +234-8055853338. EMAIL: . Please my dear anything you are doing with the bank try and let me know,so that are we adivce you in what to do. WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

[Emphasis added]

I'm disappointed!

Sand Timer x 7
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the exact same mail that Yastreb posted, and also the lad got my last name wrong, he deserves a slap xD

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This one is a rank beginner if ever there was one!

He can't be bothered writing my baiter name at the start. What (or who) the hell is Ichigo? And how stupid is that bank's email address?

Quote:
My Dear ,
I receive your email well understood.
Please Ichigo all you have to do for now is to contact the Bank were this money was deposited. This is the information of the bank again.
BANK NAME UNION BANK OF NIGERIA
CONACT NAME :
PHONE NUMBER: +.
EMAIL:
Becuase the bank give me only a month to come and cliam the fund,so try and help me and contact the bank today.
Regards

Rarely was a Lad more inaptly named!

Sand Timer x 7
MaxPonage
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm baiting this guy too. It's just too good to pass up. I've fed him a pretty wild story; I'll post it if he falls for it.

Ulquiorra Schiffer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
This one is a rank beginner if ever there was one!

He can't be bothered writing my baiter name at the start. What (or who) the hell is Ichigo? And how stupid is that bank's email address?

One of my baiting characters is called 1chigo Kur0saki, it seems that the lad just doesn't know who is who... xD

I got a mail from him addressed to J4ck Sundh3im, is that one of you, guys?

Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For what it's worth, I just sent him an offer to join my special scamming gang.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
K[o]
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since this guy is that extra special kind of numbnut I'm trying a new modality on him where I slip an insult (from all languages) in every sentence. Lets see how long it takes him to catch on Razz

Cellphone Cellphone
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's just not trying!

I got a reply from the 'bank' which read in part:

Quote:
Mr INSTRUCTED US TO TRANSFER HE INHERITED FUND 12.5 million DOLLARS INTO YOUR NOMINATED ACCOUNT.WE ARE READY TO REMIT THE SAID FUND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY DELAY. OUR BANK IS REQUESTING FOR SOME NECESSARY LEGAL DOCUMENTS FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE IN NIGERIA SIGNED BY THE CHIEF JUSTICE OF THE HIGH SUPREME COURT, AS YOU ARE THE NEW BENEFICIARY OF THE FUND.

It then gave me a list of documents and a lawyer's details.

That bit about the new beneficiary prompted a question, followed by another question:

Quote:
Something confused me - what you said and what they said about me as "THE NEW BENEFICIARY OF THE FUND". Why are we doing this? You're not dead! You inherited this money fair and square from your Mom, so why put it in my name? It's fair making my head hurt!
Please clear this up. And please, tell me about life with Mom! What was it like sharing the house with a sex symbol?

His answer?

Quote:
My Dear,
I receive your mail well understoos,so all you have to do is to follow any instruction that the bank will give you ,so that the fund we transfer into your account. I wish good luck.

Boring. He needs stirring up!

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic