SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad for sale.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't replied to this lad in weeks, Ive been to busy with other baits anyone want her?

[email protected]

Quote:
Dear
I hope everything is going well with you and the rest of your family, I have sent you several mails without any reply from you.
I really don't know what is wrong from not getting any reply from you, please let me know the situation of thing from your end as soon as you receive this mail in other to make me have a rest of mind cause I am very disturb now that I don't hear from you for weeks.
If you are not sure that you can continue this pending transaction with me then indicate in your reply.
Regards,
Mrs. Kim.

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Post the original in the surplus.

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is her opening script http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=136197

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll take her up from where you left off. Just PM me the details.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll lock this one as you have also posted it in surplus.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic