SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Interesting intra-mugu mail....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Herp
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have no idea how this ended up in one of my "spam boxes", but this seems to be a mail intended for another mugu... maybe he just had me on his list of victims, and was meaning to send this to some mugu but accidentally sent it to the victim adresses instead.... any idea? And what is he talking about?

ur guy from india‏
Medium riskYou may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2008 8:07:26 PM
To: [email protected]
Dear brother,

with trust and unity. Am in India, and i do any Asian jobs, as in come and carry, security company. And we do engage all clients face-to-face execution.

We do advise cashers to give their clients impression that the consignment in question will be sent through DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY.(because what we specialized on here is come and carry) The client should have the impression that the sender(casher) will be present to meet with him on the arrival of the Diplomat with the consignment, thereafter,

NOTE: The casher will make sure that he has given the client bill for clearing of his consignment over here, and the client accepts.(For instance, if the bill he wants to give to the client is $10,000, he will assume that the total bill is $25,000 and he the casher has paid the sum of $15,000, that the balance of $10,000 is to be paid to the Agent first before the consignment will be release and delieve to him without wasting anytime.

Our mode of sharing is 60/40.

My Big brother this is another way to package job because that name diplomat is spoiling job now, tell mugu this, Good to hear from him this urgent because every arrangement has been made with this delivering agent under United Nations London who will be taking the delivery of the fund to his country India. You will be paying him a total clearing/delivery charges before he will clear/deliver the consignment fund directly to him without delay, the UN delivering agent do not know the content of the consignment is money as it was been declared to him as a family treasure. Do not by any means disclose the content of the consignment fund to him as money or anybody around you untill this fund is been delivered to you successfully because we do not want to lose this money to anyone.

You tell him to forward to you his international passport copy or l. D Card so that the delivering officer REV IWU MOSES will take note of him on his arrival to his country, the delivering Agent has only one route of delivery in they country which is new Delhi or Delhi l think you know much better than me on the city name. Please to avoid anything that will lead to lose of this fund, follow up all instructions been given to you by the delivering agent on his arrival to your country so that the delivery will take place as planned without mistakes. Hope to hear from you ASAP so that l will know what step to take on this transaction.

1 LOVE YOUR UR GUY FROM INDIA...THIS MY NUMBER INCASE YOU WANT TO ASK QUESTION +919899227328.TELL ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ACCUNT TO GIVE MUGU
please get back to me thro this ID [email protected]
pascal from india

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would definitely have some fun with that one.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, of course, everyone knows the correct response to an ASEM is to reply. Very Happy Go for it.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
William Wankur
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've seen a handful of these mugu ASEM's. (I've sent plenty of them too)

They can be lots of fun. Some of these are absolutely safari-ready. I sent a lad from Benin to Lagos (twice) to pick up 20 laptops that my maga was sending. I had him on the road within a few days of initial contact.

The difficulty is that the often want to talk on the phone, so unless you have a believable ladgerian accent, you'll need to find excuses to YIM instead (BROS.. NA PHONE DEY CREDITS ALL USED UP OOOOOO)
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would suggest not having 50 people replying back as potential ogas. That would blow it. You can really get some great baits this way, but it cannot be overdone.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
DrWho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No one should try to respond to this with out clearing with Herp first. This a guyman setting up a contact with someone in England. This is hard continue as any reply will alert the lad to the mistake. (I tryed this once and didn't get very far.) One possibility is to tell him you had to change your email address as the last maga reported you. Then try to continue as his friend from the new address.

Check the IPs and be sure they check out.

The lad says he specializes in come and carry (victim travels to pick up money and pays fees during the run-around). Lad will meet the victim. It is very revealing in how these scams are set up and run. Everyone here should read this carefully.

United Nations Mortar x12
"To Serve Man"
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
TELL ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ACCUNT TO GIVE MUGU

Laughing

Either he has problems with his spelling, or else his space bar is on the blink.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Chester
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't quite put my finger on it, but there's something fishy about that email.

The English is too good and the spelling mistakes appear almost deliberate. Do the IP's check out?

I now considir you to be brian dead...I never calll you agen monkey! - Dr. Frank Williams
The devil will shot you in hell with fire bullit, u will nevr have mi sister again. - Patrick Mubuto
i know you ar a idiot Coz can have sex. - Jane Pate
chevyk10darlin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to agree with Chester... it just doesn't sound right.... Confused
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic