SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very annoyed cheque lad!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in:

Quote:
i dont know where the bastard is
you can get hackers to trace him

Oh FFS - what does he think I've been doing?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As Pet3r tightens the noose, Ray is getting more and more creative. I got a call from him or S0lomon (I'm not sure which and I'm not sure if they are even different people). Here is what he said.

Quote:
- We must not communicate any business details by email anymore. P3ter can eavesdrop.

- I am to buy a fax machine. We will communicate by fax.

- We must not use Western Union anymore. P3ter can chop that.

- I am to buy 5 more laptops. I will ship them using the same fake courier I used before. He says he really likes my courier! Very Happy He will call to get the tracking number, as I must not email it.

- This weekend, I am to fly to Toronto and Reno. I will give $10,000 to someone in each city.

- Ray will call me back tomorrow to get my new fax number, and to tell me where to ship the laptops.

I called the person in Canada but got voicemail. I was able to speak to the guy in Reno. As with A5hl3y, I tried to find out what his game is, without tipping my hand. Does he know he is dealing with scammers? I suspect he does.

He said he had gotten a call from 0l!ver, telling him to expect my call. When I tried to clarify 0l!ver's last name, he said P0w3ll, but laughingly said he doesn't think the guy always goes by that name. I asked what he was going to do with the $10,000 I would give him, and he said he assumed he was supposed to send it to 0liv3r.

Now I have to figure out how to deal with the fax issue, and how to miss my meetings with both people without inconveniencing (possibly) innocent people too much. I can easily use a k7 number to receive faxes but I don't know how to send an anonymous fax. Skype doesn't do faxes.

Right now while I'm writing this, Ray emailed. He is sending yet another list of people to get checks. No obvious baiters, unfortunately.

Ray wrote:
Please use DHL
Fedex is mad for now
the are still not releasing those that they got on the first batch
may be we can try to resend them checks
check the tracking numbers and use DHL

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DD,

Just for clarity, I have made no calls for the company.

Though, I have to figure out this skype thing as R@y wants to talk to me. I think he knows that Pet3r is watching my every email. I will email R@y with my K7 number and tell him it is imperative that he call me first so that I know I am talking to R@y and not Pet3r.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
K[o]
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would like to get in on this action if nobody minds. I have never dealt with a check lad before. Do you guys just give him fake addresses to send the checks to, or do you really get your hands on them? I do have a place where he can send them so what would I do once I get them in my hands?

If someone could give me this lads opening job offer letter I would appreciate it and look forward to giving him some serious grief. Cool

Cellphone Cellphone
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray and P3ter were quite communicative yesterday, trading insults, threats and the like. Ray wanted to Gmail chat but P3ter can do without the constant whining real-time so he knocked that idea on the head. Ray seems to believe that P3ter wants him dead, hence the reason he is not willing to provide the video and pics. On a good note though, Ray reminded me that it's been four months now that P3ter has been persecuting him. Actually I checked and it's more like six months.
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, its amazing how time flies when you are being baited to within an inch of your life! Very Happy

Thats 6 months where the lad hasn't made a bean. Well done fellas!

clapping clapping clapping

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

K[o] wrote:
If someone could give me this lads opening job offer letter I would appreciate it and look forward to giving him some serious grief. Cool

Hi K[o], welcome and I hope you read the stickies about baiting safe. We'd love to have you jump in and have some fun. But I don't know what email address Raymond uses these days to receive job applications. I tried to sign up at the usual addresses last month and got no reply. Does anyone know?

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dog Dine wrote:
...I tried to sign up at the usual addresses last month and got no reply. Does anyone know?

Hi Dog Dine,

I have PM'd K[o] with Ray's gmail scam email sourced from the repository.
Cam
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can I play too? Very Happy
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

K0sch31 finally gave R4y a slap:

Quote:
And what do you think I have been doing, you whittering fool? My cyber-sleuths have done their best but Y3vg3n1y P3tr0v1tch is extremely capable, and may have additional help. I need an edge to combat him - and I hoped that you might be able to assist, but no! You are as much use as a ch0c0late sam0var.

I hope that you may yet be of use - if yes, contact me at once; otherwise, keep silence.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Yastreb. Would it help your case if you could reproduce an email (headers 'n all) sent to/from P3ter to prove to Ray that you are close to pinpointing P3ters' location?
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm... if I could do that, I wouldn't need R4y's help. Is this going to be the moment K0sch31 moves in to shut down P3t3r Gr4v3s - and take over the dollar chopping?

Sand Timer x 7
Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray's man on the inside Ad3w@le has been trying to "help" in his hour/month of need.

I Emailed a while back asking what he's going to do about this video for P3ter, as up until now Ray has been pretending to be an Indian (who failed geography)

This back from Ray

Ray wrote:
He sabi say i be naija man
he sabi me
one guy hack me for him
he sabi my real name and my real picture
send me ur phone number make i cal u
abeg

well this maybe so, eh DD Wink ,but how does Ray know???

Obviously I can't speak to him on the phone.. but my new laptop should help me stay in touch better... Thanks Joe/P3ter !

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

R@y was more than happy to give J@ck a virtual raise (15% commission now)

J@ck seems to have gone off the reservation with R@y and done something unexpected. How will R@y respond?
Quote:
R@y,

Good news, I have arrived in Accra, Ghana (the flights here were cheaper than straight to Nigeria and I wanted a safari anyway) {to help get you on one anyway Twisted Evil }. I will be here for a couple days and then travel to Nigeria to meet with you, have dinner with the boss I never met, and deliver you the money from the last payment. Please provide details on where in Nigeria we can meet this coming weekend.

Have you been to Accra, R@y? Are there any places you recommend I go to while I am here in Ghana?

I am so looking forward to meeting with you.

J@ck

@DD - P@t Ben@t@r has contacted B0vis, requesting how to pay from the first check. [email protected]@t@[email protected] if R@y asks Wink

Edit: Fixed spacing issue.

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.
- St3v3n B0n3 (a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n)

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

I want you to go back to the Western Union and collect your money
back, because i dont have any time to play any damn Game.. am not a
moron because i want to receive money from someone are should play
game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray wrote:
he sabi my real name and my real picture

Is Ray making this up for drama? It's been known to happen. Or did someone tell him that? Because I do have his real name and picture, but none of my characters ever told Ray that. J0e B3ll0 once made a vague threat about Panti (a fearsome Lagos police station), so maybe Ray assumes J0e has real info about him. Oh well, if he really believes it, it's nice that he's getting scared.

Yousa_Sakashite wrote:
Good news, I have arrived in Accra, Ghana

This is funny! Very Happy J@ck causes trouble that is out of proportion to his contribution to Ray's profits, yet Ray still wants to keep him happy.

I had not heard from Ray in a few days, so yesterday I called him. His alter ego S0l0mon answered and said he was in the hospital but will call me back today. We'll see.

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DD - If you think J@ck is bad, wait until you see what shenanigans P@t starts with R@y.

Oh, and since when do we allow R@y to have profits? Twisted Evil

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Busy RL has kept me away for a while, but I'm back now. Have just read the last 4 pages and the bait is going as strong as ever. Well done everyone!

Ray's last communication to N1ck:

Quote:
Are you using Jazz?
Look here nick
do you care?
if you love urself, stop disturbing me or else you will die with the rest

What the 'ell is Jazz?

Anyway, Nick has told R@y that he will take his money, so I'm available for any future chops that may come around !

Ray also got in contact with Vera [ Vera was an employee, promoted to a dispatcher, got fooled by Nick and then by Harry. Subsequently sacked!]

Quote:
Are you and harry alright?
You both stole my money
soon harry will go to jail do you want to go with him for stealing my
money?

Need to get these 2 characters back in the game ...
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No response from R@y, so J@ck sent back:
Quote:
R@y,

I am still waiting to hear from you on where we should meet this weekend? I am so excited to be in Africa. The food is good, but the women are great (if you know what I mean).

I am going to Togo tomorrow. I am so excited. I hope to hear from you soon!

J@ck

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray has dropped off my radar screen. S0lom0n called me on Saturday and we had a long talk. On Monday I called S0lom0n, he told me he was in the hospital and he would have Ray call me. Ray didn't call, and that was the last I've heard.

I have plenty of news to tell him. I shipped him 5 new laptops, which were chopped in Lagos by J0seph. I sent out 12 new checks to victims, all of whose DHL tracking pages now show "S3curity h0ld - pend!ng law enf0rcement clearance". I sent a money order to A5hl3y by DHL, which was picked up, but not by A5hl3y. People's checks are clearing and they are sending me money. My stash is now almost $200,000.

But Ray doesn't know any of this because he hasn't called, emailed, or IMed. Maybe he really is in the hospital. Or maybe he ran out of money for phone calls.

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got 2 phone calls today.

Call 1. His name was 4nth0ny. His caller ID was country 372, Estonia. He said he was calling on behalf of S0lom0n, who is in the hospital. After I cross examined him about whether he is for real, I told him...
- The tracking number for the laptops (which J0seph has already chopped).
- I sent out 12 new $5,000 checks to victims and a $4,000 money order to A5hl3y via DHL but didn't give him the tracking numbers.
- I have almost $200,000 now.

I asked for his phone number for security reasons, and he gave me a 234 (Nigeria) number. It's a different number from all other numbers Ray has given me in the past.

I told him I wanted Raymond to call me.

Call 2. Raymond called! He said he's in Japan to open a factory. But I'm pretty sure this is a new Raymond. He doesn't sound the same. Maybe word has gone out that the old Ray has big money on the line, and they are bringing in an oga to reel me in. This phone call lasted 50 minutes.

Ray said he doesn't know anyone named 4nth0ny (the guy who called me earlier today). When S0lomon told me to fly to meet the guy in Nevada and the woman in Canada, Ray said that was unauthorized. Good thing I didn't go.

I wanted "Raymond" to prove he was for real. He coughed a couple of times and said it was the cough that made him sound different. I was skeptical. We had this exchange:
Quote:
Ray: There is a breakdown of security in my organization. I can't trust anybody. B0vis, has anyone called you, pretending to be me (Ray), telling you to do anything?
B0vis: Yes. Right now. You.

He didn't like that.

I gave him a little test:
Quote:
B0vis: Raymond, are you married?
Ray: Yes, of course!

Wrong answer. Ray told me back in March that he was going to get married in 3 months.

Frankly, I didn't know how far to take this line of reasoning. If I cut him off and told him I knew he was an impostor, where would that leave the bait? So I let him proceed. He has a plan.

From now on, he is the only one who will communicate with me. I made up a 5-digit code number. Every time he contacts me, he will tell me the secret number. He gave me his Japanese phone number and a new email address. He asked me to email him an accounting of the latest happenings, including tracking numbers. Later, he will tell me a bank account for me to wire him money.

Whoever he is, this mugu must travel! (I don't know how yet.)

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe this new oga, the new and improved? Ray, is the one who put Ray in the hospital.... From a severe beating, or a mental breakdown.
I'm sure you'll all get to the bottom of this new development. Make sure you send some get well cards. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
William Wankur
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dog Dine wrote:
I made up a 5-digit code number. Every time he contacts me, he will tell me the secret number.

That doesn't sound very secure at all... I think you might want to be a little more paranoid and replace it with a 20 digit code. That way, even when he gets it right, you can tell him that he missed one and make him say it again. Twisted Evil

"Why are you making me feel stupid?" - Mike Tutu

$5 Million in fake checks and counting!
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

William Wankur wrote:
replace it with a 20 digit code. That way, even when he gets it right, you can tell him that he missed one and make him say it again. Twisted Evil

Ha ha, you're right. I made up the code on the spot during a phone call. I don't think quickly enough on the phone.

When I send WU S3cure payments, I always make sure the 18-digit password contains plenty of B's, D's, V's, 8's and H's. That way when they complain to my customer service line that they couldn't get the money, it takes 20 minutes for them to read the password. "Was that a B or D? 8 or H?"

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There can be no more doubt that this is a new Ray. Here is his email. The old Ray did not write like this.

The new Ray's phone number is Japanese, but his IP is in Norway.

New Ray wrote:
Hi B0v!s,

Thank you for your email. I really appreciate your concern for me. Tokyo is a very beautiful city maybe one of these days, you would want to visit.

You have really done a great job ! You can be sure that I will reward you handsomely. Concerning the issue of security breach in my organization, I will do everything possible to address the issue but I need you act explicitly on my instructions to avoid confusion, embarrassment and a possible loss of money. Hence, all future communications between us will be via my official email address([email protected]) and of course by telephone. I will no longer chat with you through messenger, this will certainly eliminate any possibility of identity theft. I will either send you an email through this address or give you a call. For instance, if I send you an email with certain instructions, It is mandatory that I call you on the telephone to confirm the instructions before you do anything. Our 'secret code' will further confirm my identity to you whenever I call.

I will send you 2 wiring instructions tomorrow and I will call you between 7.00am and 7.30am(your local time) to confirm the instructions. Immediately after this, you will go to the bank and send the wire transfers.

Keep me posted as you receive more payments.

***NOTE : YOU MUST ALWAYS ASK ME FOR THE 'SECURITY CODE' WHENEVER I CALL.

Thanks.

RAYM0ND
+81 xxx xxx

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for the multiple posts. New Ray is keeping in close touch with me. He's already called me 3 times today. I think he wants to call every time he sends me an email and every time I send him one. Sheesh.

I'm feeling bad because I don't know if any of the rest of you have anything to do now. Is Ray (new or old) contacting anyone?

Yousa_Sakashite wants to sign up new vic characters to receive checks. So do I, and probably others too. But how? I told Ray I have a friend who wants to sign up. I expected him to give me the email address of someone who can accept job applications. Instead, he said he would get back to me in 2 days about that. What kind of check scammer isn't immediately prepared to recruit new victims? The kind who has a laserlike focus on extracting $200,000 out of me.

Ray told me to:
Send $89,360 to a bank account in Hong Kong.
Send $78,835 to a bank account in Taiwan.
Send �2800 via WU to Spain.
Send �2750 via WU to Spain.

That good old 21-page DHS form is going to have to be filled out if he wants his $168,000. It has to be filled twice, once for each recipient. When I told him on the phone, he didn't seem fazed by this requirement, but he hadn't seen the form yet.

The WU payments were both sent by WU S3cure, and can only be picked up in cities a couple of hours away from their recipients. They better hurry, before someone starts chopping.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic