SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Penis Thefts in the Congo Republic

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Edited to fix link - SB

Long Linky

Quote:

Penis theft panic hits city..
Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:06pm EDT

KINSHASA (Reuters) - Police in Congo have arrested 13 suspected sorcerers accused of using black magic to steal or shrink men's penises after a wave of panic and attempted lynchings triggered by the alleged witchcraft.

Reports of so-called penis snatching are not uncommon in West Africa, where belief in traditional religions and witchcraft remains widespread, and where ritual killings to obtain blood or body parts still occur.

Rumors of penis theft began circulating last week in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo's sprawling capital of some 8 million inhabitants. They quickly dominated radio call-in shows, with listeners advised to beware of fellow passengers in communal taxis wearing gold rings.

Purported victims, 14 of whom were also detained by police, claimed that sorcerers simply touched them to make their genitals shrink or disappear, in what some residents said was an attempt to extort cash with the promise of a cure.

"You just have to be accused of that, and people come after you. We've had a number of attempted lynchings. ... You see them covered in marks after being beaten," Kinshasa's police chief, Jean-Dieudonne Oleko, told Reuters on Tuesday.

Police arrested the accused sorcerers and their victims in an effort to avoid the sort of bloodshed seen in Ghana a decade ago, when 12 suspected penis snatchers were beaten to death by angry mobs. The 27 men have since been released.

"I'm tempted to say it's one huge joke," Oleko said.

"But when you try to tell the victims that their penises are still there, they tell you that it's become tiny or that they've become impotent. To that I tell them, 'How do you know if you haven't gone home and tried it'," he said.

Some Kinshasa residents accuse a separatist sect from nearby Bas-Congo province of being behind the witchcraft in revenge for a recent government crackdown on its members.

"It's real. Just yesterday here, there was a man who was a victim. We saw. What was left was tiny," said 29-year-old Alain Kalala, who sells phone credits near a Kinshasa police station.

(Editing by Nick Tattersall and Mary Gabriel

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sorcerers simply touched them to make their genitals shrink or disappear

Hmm, I once had a blind date with someone that had that same effect on me. I wonder if she was a sorcerer?

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I stop laughing I will make a comment..... Laughing

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's not turn this into a sex thread. I had reservations about leaving the original post because of that reason. I'll leave it, but if it becomes another sexually oriented thread, it will be deleted. Smile

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
But when you try to tell the victims that their penises are still there, they tell you that it's become tiny or that they've become impotent.
Shocked

What a shame. Can we send them some specs.? Look it's still there between your legs small boi.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This could be useful for some superstitious lads, can we make a curse like this and mass email them? Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, I seem to recall a series of posts on this same topic a couple of years ago. For some reason, this is an ongoing and established superstition in some parts of Africa.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
justjay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, they got a glimpse of reality regarding their self?
Shows what superstitions & beliefs can do to individuals and the masses

Sounds better than 'Honey, I've got ..... (some STD)

Although it could be side effect of Peyronie�s Disease (but never heard of sorcery as a possible cause or method of transmission)

Mugu Resellerpyramid Closed lad accountsAustraliaUnited StatesUnited KingdomNetherlandsSwitzerlandGhanaBelgiumChinaNigeriaSpain
Ivory CoastCanadaBurkina FasoSenegalHong KongSouth AfricaEuropean UnionBahamas, TheBeninMalaysiaGermanyItalyTogo|¿?|
Over 1000 - no longer counting since sometime in 2008 + #unknown# assists
WDPRs >150 Netcraft>115
----
pony pony pony - just because...
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
To that I tell them, 'How do you know if you haven't gone home and tried it'

That's a great line to throw back at lads.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
They quickly dominated radio call-in shows, with listeners advised to beware of fellow passengers in communal taxis wearing gold rings.

Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There was a wave of penis panic in Sudan in late 2003. This is from the text of an article I saved at the time:

Quote:
In September 2003, mass hysteria spread through Khartoum, the capital of Sudan... The panic was caused by rumours of foreigners roaming the city and shaking men's hands, making their penises disappear. The rumours were spread rapidly by text messages on cellular phones... Several versions circulated; not all involved foreigners. Initially, it was claimed that the perpetrators belonged to a Sudanese tribe; in another version, one West African man was responsible; later, the one man was replaced with a group of West Africans. Al-Quds Al-Arabi correspondent Kamal Hassan Bakhit... wrote that "the source of the horror is a foreigner from a West African country who is roaming through the city marketplace and draining men's virility via a handshake" and that "people are refusing to shake hands with anyone they don't know." Police had received numerous complaints about someone called 'Satan's Friend,' and had arrested a foreigner who had in his possession scarves, books on sorcery, and two million Sudanese pounds (about $1,500).
Two of the "victims" agreed to tell their story to the London-based Arabic daily Al-Quds Al-Arabi. One of them, fabric merchant S. K. A., said that a man from a West African tribe came into his shop to buy fabric, but an argument quickly developed between the two. Then the West African shook the store owner's hand powerfully until the owner felt his penis melt into his body. The store owner became hysterical, and was taken to the hospital.
While the majority of accounts involved handshaking, another victim, who refused to give his name, said that while he was at the market, a man approached him, gave him a comb, and asked him to comb his hair. When he did so, within seconds, he said, he felt a strange sensation and discovered that he had lost his penis. It was also claimed that once "'Satan's Friend' drains a man's virility," he demands that his victim pay him over four million Sudanese pounds (about $3,000) to get it back.

Interesting to note that the Sudanese mainly blamed West Africans, considering what's just happened.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Hey, I was going to post the "Penis-Melting Zionist Robot Comb" story!

Eh, here's another link on the topic.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now we know what Harry Potter has been up to!

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
nobody3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

very funny and very good scaring-the-shit-out of your male mugu !
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow... Shocked

I remember when cooties were spreading like wildfire in my elementary school. Fortunately, I got my cootie shot just in time. (circle circle dot dot)

Do you think they will find an immunization for this ailment, too?

Laughing

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Spear N. Magichelmet
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I posted this link in the "links" thread, with the comment that I really want to try to send a lad there on safari, and get him to hold up some kind of sign that implies that he's the penis shrinker.

I'll buy a pint for the first person who can do this!

Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, Weasel, what a wonderful idea! I can do a bait on cure for the missing penis. Immunizations for all!

Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Beer seems to have the same affect on my old chap

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~ Spear N. Magichelmet,

LOL!!! Lets get a lad arrested for "penis-shrinking"!!!

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doodle Bug wrote:
Beer seems to have the same affect on my old chap

Perhaps it is brewed by sorcerers!!

Hmmm we could stop them from eating and drinking...

D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If it is a wide spread superstition then yup we just got to convince some lads to hold signs up in town "learn to shrink here"

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What if?

What if we create a website to prevent the stealing of penises ( or is it peni). We could have all sorts of cures listed on it.

Or, we could have them sign up for a newsletter of chants, curses and cures. They would have to use their current email address and a password to sign up for the newsletter.

What are the chances that they would use their actual password to their email accounts? I don't know about anyone else but it sure would be fun to poke around in their email accounts.

It's a thought......

Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whist a good idea, it's probably illegal. Shame really.
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Chibuike and newdonym, we do not discuss hacking in any shape or form on Eater. It is illegal, and can get us into trouble.

Normally I would lock this thread because the discussion of hacking is breaking the rules, but since it is a productive thread on a different subject, I'll leave it open provided that the rules are not broken again.

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ill ask some of my lads about it, perhaps if we can find out how far and wide the superstition is known, we can have a public lynching for a lad, now thats poetic justice Laughing

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic