SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

THIS is the result of a scammer (see pic)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yudid.What wrote:
The biggest reason I went ahead is that one of the syndicate guys was a person of the same race and language as me ....

Scammers have no borders. If they think they can make a quick buck off of a person, they will try anything. Dirty scumbags. Evil or Very Mad

I REALLY enjoy inflicting grief and pain upon scammers. Serves them right!

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Eliza, I'm sure that there are a few folks here who would be interested in this lad's email address. This is vile.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that story and pic. should be used as reminder to everyone here what we are fighting, we are the front line aganst this kind of pain happening. and that would be our motivational poster. remember... this could be anyone of are family members, friends. nabors.

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This prick will have no remorse for leaving a mother and daughter homeless. Evil or Very Mad

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Krona - I don't know if the email addy is still valid. All this began right before I found eater. After I found eater, I found out about this lady - so it was TOO LATE by the time I found out her story.

I do know that her daughter has a myspace page. I can try to contact her through there to see if her mom needs any online support. However, I don't know how often her daughter gets access to the internet. Like I said - I don't know where they live right now. I do know they were living with relatives for a bit and other friends and they had lived in a camper. I can just try to find out - and if she has the email addy and it's still live or we can find out who it was and find a new addy - we could get jojo and yeawhatever to bait him to Chad. I'll do my best to get the info.

On another note - test results just came back - my grandmother HAS had another stroke. So I'm dealing with that, too.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza, please take care of yourself too!

((((((Eliza))))))

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza, I'm sorry to hear that your GM has another stroke. You must be very close to her.

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sad <<<<hugs>>>

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Take care, Eliza.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hope your Grandmother gets better and you take care. Smile

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic