SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

my first scam baiting

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheDoc
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this is my first scambaiting that started yesterday

this is the first email i recived
Compliment of the day to you,although you may be skeptical receiving this
email as we have not met before,
Am an employee in the The Fondazione Di Vittorio,
established 1977 by the Multi-Million groups and now supported by United
Nations Organization (UNO) and the European Union (EU), is conceived with
the objective of human growth, educational, and community development
thereby uplifting the standard of living of people.I have a business
proposition involving the sum of $31,500,000.usd for the payment of the
Grants Recipients by the fondazion di vittorio, I am in position of the
funds and i want your cooperation for us to transfer this funds from this
organisation so that we can handle it together once we have a common
understanding and mutual cooperation in the execution of the mondalities.
should you be intrested,please forward the following to me
1)Full name
2)Occupation
3)Private phone number
4)current residential address.
Via this email address: [email protected]
Your response to this mail will be highly appreciated.

this is the response i gave

name obiwan kenobi
age 54
ocupation in hiding
residentual address will be given at later date

this is the response i recived today

Dear Obiwan,

Thank you for your response and your inetrest to assist me in this transaction.Like I said before,due to this issue on my hands now,it became necessary for me to seek your assistance, I appreciate the fact that you are ready to assist me in executing this project,and also you will help me in investing my money in your country, I am quite certain about that. You should not have anything to worry about, I will do everything legally required to ensure that the project goes smoothly,it shall pass through all Laws of International Banking, you have my word.Having resolved to entrust this transaction into your hands, I want to remind you that, it needs your commitment and diligent follow up.If you work seriously,the entire transaction should be over in a couple of days.

READ THE FOLLOWING AND GET BACK TO ME:

Firstly, I will want to know precisely the type of occupation that you do and how old you are, you should note that this project is highly capital intensive, this is why I have to be very careful, I need your total devotion and trust to see this through. I know we have not met before,but I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we need to execute this project.
I am now in contact with a foreign online bank, I now intend that you open an account in your name in this foreign bank.The money would be transfered to your account which you will open in the bank for both of us, this is the best way,I have found,it will protect us from my bank. I want us to enjoy this money in peace when we conclude. So you should listen to my instructions and follow them religiously.

Also You have to know that I cannot transfer this money in my name as my bank will be aware that it is from me, this is where I need you.As result of this,you will have to open an account in the corresponding bank. I will obtain a certificate of deposit from this my bank,it will be issued in your name, this will make you the bonafide owner of the funds. After this,the money will be banked online for both of us. We can then instruct the bank to transfer our various shares into our respective home bank accounts.

I will also perfect the documentations with the assistance of my attorney to give the transaction the legal right.Before I commence,I will need you to send me a copy of any form your identification (Driver's licence Work ID or International passport) and your current address. I want to be sure that I am transacting with the correct person. As soon as I get these from you,I will commence the paper work. I hope you will understand why I need all these, the money in question is big and I want to ensure that I know you well before I proceed to give you all the details to commence the project, I will also send you my Identification and my family picture upon receipt of your identification.I will send the name and contact details of the bank so that you can commence communication with them.Ensure that you keep this project confidential, do not discuss it with anybody, because of the confidential nature of this transaction and my work.

Please reply soonest.

Best Regards,
Zhu Yuning

i asked for a photo id to which i will post up as soon as i can

The Doc
TheDoc
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

heres 3 photos of the scammer

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn277/JazzerD1/yuning1.jpg

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn277/JazzerD1/yuning2.jpg

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn277/JazzerD1/yuning.jpg
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome TheDoc to our wild and wacky world

The pictures you were sent, and id, have nothing to do with the scammer. They are either stolen or taken off the internet, so thay belong to what we call ITP's (innocent third parties).

The scammer is still on script, and you either run with the flow until his script runs out or you introduce problems/questions or unexpected events to force him to use his own words - and that's when the fun begins.

Even if you play him dead straight you can still have fun come the time you are called on to pay him funds. That's up to you. I have 10 sets of details that I copy and paste and, of course, never send them anything that they can use to add to their stock of id's. Send them a picture of an electronic key fob or an unopenable file (is the quickest and easiest option) but if you want quick laughs there are many alternatives. I even have a picture of an eye I can use as an iris scan id, but it always risks blowing the bait.

I bait hundreds of these Lotto and donation scammers at once, so I'm pretty brutal and not too fussed if I lose a few of them. Don't worry, there are plently to go round for all of us.

My favourite wheeze is to do a 'Dollar chop' and that gets me a lot of caring death threats. The more mails they have wasted on you, usually the better the threat. I no longer have space on my siggy line for some beauties I have received.

If they include perverted sex acts, your mother, the fbi, juju curses and death in some grusome manner - you made it. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
TheDoc
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks for the tips and im starting to let the fun begin
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
DrWho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The woman in the passport is not the same woman holding the baby. IMO

United Nations Mortar x12
"To Serve Man"
baiter_boi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

you may want to mark the passport with FAKE accross it, otherwise there is the possibility of different scammers picking up on it (yes they do read these forums too)

Happy Baiting

<i><b>your mother was raped by a gang of imbecile and gave birth to a degenerate mother f****r like you<b></i>

New to 419? Sign up for a mentor
egg on legs
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

and she was born in bern ??

a swiss chinese. interesting. not a good phochop though.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@TheDoc - Welcome to eater, and good luck on your first bait! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Fidmi
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck for you, Doc! I'm also new here. I received my first letter offering millions yesterday. I posted my reply and am waiting for my dear lady to answer. Hopefully she will be real confused and will spend a lot of time with me, because she's going to enter the wild world of a non-existing, extremely rich, but also extremely violent South American family...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic