SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

THIS is the result of a scammer (see pic)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am traveling right now, and I am going to show you a photo of a house.

Background: A woman was a victim of domestic violence - she had a husband who was abusive and finally was able to leave him. She moved here and was taking care of her daughter. She got a job working full time at Wal-Mart and was able to purchase this house.

Then she met a prince online who offered to take away all of her troubles.

Here's the result of those emails.

The woman and her daughter are currently homeless - they were living in a camper for a little while, but that then got taken away, too.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith

Last edited by Eliza_Doolittle on Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nigeria must seem like paradise after Arkansas. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She was able to buy a house on Walmart wages?

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Stick to the point man^^, they are bankrupt, nothing to make fun about. Houses are cheap there, Cash Price: $49,900 according earlier listings

Eliza edit a bit more

Eater U Quiz winner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I fail to see how anybody can think of something "funny" to post in a thread like this.

A woman is homeless, as is her child, because a criminal got the best of her. A criminal who, most likely, will never be brought to justice. The odds of this woman recovering her money? Very, very slim.

And this AFTER she found the courage to leave an abusive situation, which often requires the person who leaves to start pretty much all over again.

I'm so sure that this would be hilarious if it happened to one of us.

It's you and your family that don't have ENOUGH BRIAN CELLS.

I am dying because of your love you,ve impacted in me.

pony
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't see anything funny about this thread either. Scammers make me sick.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, should have been a little more sensitive with what I said. I can definitely see how someone in that situation would fall for something like that.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's okay, it just makes me sick, thinking about what they are going through after all they fought through some shit to get there.
10 feet under the bottom of the pit, I hope they find a solution soon.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can still trace that sign to the house, then again, I'm just wierd like that.

Stargate
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot wrote:
Yeah, should have been a little more sensitive with what I said. I can definitely see how someone in that situation would fall for something like that.

It's not just the poor, or people who are poorly educated that fall for these types of scams. There are plenty of doctors, lawyers, and even members of Congress who have fallen for these scams.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Full quote of above post removed - you can see it^^^ - SB

I tend to feel alot more sympathy for people who were in a bad situation and were grasping at straws to stay afloat. This person seems to be a prime example of that. The people who are just greedy, well, that's a whole new ethics thread. I used to get those emails before I knew anything about 419 but ignored them because I have always been one to believe if something's too good to be true, it is.

D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There is no justification at all no excuse for what these lads do.

fraud is fraud regardless of whom the victim is, we hear of these horror stories daily, its why we do what we do, regardless of the mistakes her mother made a child is homeless - now each one of you take a good think about that, a child who had nothing to do with all this lost everything she had, because some criminal wanted to steal.

The eater way was and still is afaik for us all to go to our mail boxes and make some lads suffer for this. We cant put it right, but we can make it a lot tougher for people to do it again!

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel sick right now. Crying or Very sad I will also pull a Digital-One and go to my mail boxes and make more than a few scammers pay for this. I am sorry that I cannot for certain get a scammer that has already been abused thrown out of his or her house but I will see what I can do.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How devastating for the woman and her daughter. Evil or Very Mad

Eliza, is this family people that you know?

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Eliza isn't home but visiting family, she won't be on much, I was already surprised to see her today.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot wrote:
I can still trace that sign to the house, then again, I'm just wierd like that.

I managed that too-removing the auctioneers details would stop that.

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The name of the auction company is the same last name as my soon to be ex-wife. No relation, I hope. Shocked

bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I did that too, maybe a mod can change it?
Once you got the address, you can find everything, I'm weird like that too Wink

"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oops - my eyesight isn't that great today - and not using my pc. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I've further edited the photo.

Yes, I know this woman - but I don't know where she is now. I *think* she still works at wal-mart, and her daughter just graduated high school - so her daughter is now working and they just stay with different friends and relatives right now while they try to start over but I don't know where she is right now.

I do know that a lot of people in the community have been making fun of her for being "so stupid" to fall for the african prince Sad I do feel bad for her because she's had a rough life and lost EVERYTHING she had due to this.

I just wanted to share this, because I know a lot of people don't understand why we do what we do - and I thought taking this photo would give you something to SEE....the result of what happened to this woman due to a 419 scam. How can you feel sorry for scum when this is what happens to people?

(BTW - Bill2 is right - - I'm not at home right now - - and I'm not going to be around much for the next week. We also admitted my g-ma in the hospital tonight - so I'm exhausted. I had no sleep last night - sat on two flights and then had a 2.5 hour drive - - I feel like one of Jojobean and yeawhatever's "lucky" lads - - lucky because I'm not in Chad -- but I've traveled 1300 miles!)

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope that things work out for her. Sorry to hear about your grandma, hope that she will be alright too.

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I despise love scammers!!!! Evil or Very Mad

These bastards are masters of seduction on the internet when it comes to lonely people looking for someone to love. They've had years of practise. They take their time grooming their victims, sometimes for months until they are sure the victim is in love with them, before going in for the kill.
This poor woman went through hell with an abusive husband, then meets someone online who tells her all the things she needs to hear and fell hard. I'm sure her husband to be got robbed, his mother ended up in hospital, he wanted to fly over to visit, etc etc etc....
Not only is this woman financially devastated, she also had her heart broken and now is dealing with the inevitable feelings that come later. Feeling stupid for falling for the scam and having to deal with the backlash from friends and family who won't understand.
My heart goes out to her. Sad

Eliza you are welcome to pass on my email if this lady needs some support.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Mr. Green
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza, thank you for posting the photo - it's a very vivid reminder why we bait these cretins. Evil or Very Mad

Sand Timer 25 months, <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1014373">Mr. Scot</a> "Skipper has never communicated to us since the campaign event took place last year. we did'nt get a cent from that event either."
Sand Timer 24 months, <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119437">Mr. Uche-uka</a> "There is no way that I would have put in this enermous amount of time, work and money without being serious with this huge task ahead of building and running an orphanage."
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Click here to donate to 419Eater</a>
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my favourite baiting characters is a woman suffering from domestic violence.
I have never yet encountered a lad that has shown sympathy and shied away from scamming her, which makes it all the more satisfying if I can inflict any sort of damage on the scumbag.... Evil or Very Mad

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The scammer, her ex and the people in her town who are calling her "stupid" all make me sick. Evil or Very Mad

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Yudid.What
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What comes around goes around..... I have been scammed by a syndicate with the age old thinking you can make a quick buck, this is the core they use to let you(many professionals) fall in their trap, who does not need money!! does not matter how rich you are...... the biggest warning you get is if there is a push for time to get the transaction done, in my case the delegate was flying out the next day and I had only the one day to make a decision(I normally like to do some research). The biggest reason I went ahead is that one of the syndicate guys was a person of the same race and language as me and I spoke to him and actually asked him if this is a scam or not.... he obviously assured me it was not..... and I believed him. After the scam was done I called the same guy and I asked what happened , so he said that I was caught in a scam like many others.....these guys don't get caught because the law can't trace the scam to them. Sad tanzanite scam
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic